I Am SherLOCKED
Passcode: S H E R
In the first episode of the second series of BBC's 'Sherlock', aired on 1st January 2012, Sherlock Holmes attempts to unlock the camera phone of Irene Adler using a 4-digit PIN, with the lock screen reading "I AM [####] LOCKED". When Sherlock Holmes realises Irene Adler's affection for him, he deduces that the PIN is in fact 'SHER', completing the phrase "I AM SHERLOCKED' on the phone's screen.
http://mylockandroid.blogspot.com/ - locksreen was based on this project
Kristel Matriano - for the icon
DM - for testing
SpideRaYsfoNtS - for the font
Touch the suspended icon to lock screen, completely liberate the power button.
Please assign Auto-lock right to Lock screen.
We are so sorry that a lot of users are haunted by the problem of unable to uninstall. Actually, there is no problem about uninstalling Lock Screen. Because of the Android OS, you need to deactivate ‘Lock Screen’ before you uninstall it.
You can uninstall in the Setting of Lock Screen or uninstall it by following operation: click "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to shut off Lock screen.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
Developed by Clean Master’s sister team (Cheetah Mobile), CM Locker lets you access essential phone functions easily and quickly.
What Do You Get?
Create your own pattern for encryption - prevent others seeing your private info
Quick access to new notifications - never miss important messages
Easily control playback - melodious music is always a touch away
More wallpapers for your lock screen - make your phone unique
Snap photos fast - never miss a crucial moment
Quick access to calculator, flashlight and more convenient tools
With us, you will never get caught in the rain again
What Do the Users Say?
Excellent app - performs great and I love the design. It works well to accelerate my apps, keeps me safe, and has tons of customization options too. It does exactly what it sets out to do and it does it well, so it gets a full 5 stars from me. --Danilo Dobler
Nice app Gave 5 stars cause it does all it said it could and more! --Santino Pera
What Permissions Do We Ask For and Why?
- Contacts/SMS: display calls and messages
- Camera: shortcut to snap photos
- Album: customize your wallpapers
- GPS & Wi-Fi status: deliver local weather information
- Run at startup: protect your device right after reboot
Join our translation volunteer team and help your people use CM Locker in your mother tongue!
Tip: If you want to unistall Lock Screen, please refer to following steps:
Click "Settings", click "Security", find "Device administrators", and deselect the Lock Screen. Now you can unistall Lock Screen in Application manager.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us;)
The new version provides some new superb features like shake sensitivity and shake number of times to lock screen and one brand new feature to adjust your icon visibility or opacity, dim or high opacity or transparency of lock screen icon as you want. To get its real power, keep showing icon on top of all apps, and turn screen off to lock screen when you want with just one touch on the icon.
Lock Screen allows your device to do followings:
✓. Lock or turn off your screen with just one touch or tap.
✓. Lock or turn off your screen by shaking it.
✓. Show icon at your desktop to lock device with one touch, drag anywhere
on screen and place any where on screen.
✓. Show icon only on desktop or all the time on screen.
✓. Place anywhere on screen or fixed position on screen.
✓. Create any number of shortcut on desktop or home screen.
✓. Add widget at your device desktop.
✓. Can uninstall directly from application.
✓. Supports Arabic, English, Russian and Spanish.
✓. It’s FREE!
Note: (uninstall procedure): Two options are there to avail:
1. Start lock screen application and on first page, there is option available to uninstall. 2. Goto settings and then security and then device administrator, uncheck device admin of Smart Lock Screen and then uninstall it normally.
Attention: Please refer to guide for more help by opening Smart Lock Screen application from your device.
HIGHLIGHTS OF LOCX:
☆ Protect in extraordinary ways: Lock the apps you use everyday — Messages, Email, Facebook and Contacts — more easily and even more intelligently. And you never worry about your kids may buying unwanted apps.
☆ Put more features into less space: LOCX is now faster and lighter than ever, taking up half as much phone memory as others. We significantly reduce the size of APK file as low as 1.8 MB.
☆ Material design, an all-new design: We completely redesigned the new version of LOCX and globally lead to apply material design of Google with innovation. Every little detail is attractive and exquisite.
☆ Incredibly free, and even ad-free: All the time, we keep it free and clean. Not just because of what you enjoy without paying for it. But because of what it performs without any ad. It is free, but it is still delicate enough.
FEATURES OF LOCX:
► App Lock: Secure your Android and protect all your privacy. You can lock individual apps instead of the entire phone. Customized lock screens and wallpapers bring you more choices: pattern and PIN.
► Photo Vault: Hide and encrypt your photos and videos and keep them locked behind your pattern or PIN pad. Don’t worry about your private photos may be viewed by others.
► Themes: We have proudly announced large quantities of attractive wallpapers designed by the world’s top designers. They are so amazing and fantastic. You may apply new themes in “LOCX” > “Side nav" > “Themes”.
► Chameleon: Disguise your lock screen to prevent from breaking into your password. Fingerprint scanner and fake force close dialog are now supported, and more covers are coming soon.
► Delay to lock: Re-lock is not required when returning from a brief exit, avoiding to frequently unlock and smoothing the app switches.
► Quick lock / unlock: Awesome and convenient. Adding new widget to your screen, you can take the app lock enabled or disabled with just one tap.
► Advanced protection: Prevent LOCX from being uninstalled by activating Android device administrator, provide a strict protection for your cell phone. And all these are amazingly free.
Our Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/106670190845563174025
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cylockpage
Our beta testing community: https://plus.google.com/communities/117359400988445799648
Bahasa Indonesian, Bahasa Melayu, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Hrvatski, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Português (Brasil), Slovenčina, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Eλληνικά, Български, Pусский, Cрпски, Українська, العربية, فارسی, ไทย, 한국어, 中文（简体）, 中文（繁體）, 日本語.
• Beautiful Bing Homepage images: Your lock screen will be updated with the beautiful daily Bing image; you could swipe through the images from past 6 days or shake your phone to change the image on your lock screen.
• Search on the lock screen: You could search for anything on the web directly from the lock screen and read all the linked pages without having to unlock your phone.
• Latest news: Keep yourself updated with the latest news headlines and tap through to read the full articles.
• Weather: Find out what the weather is at your current location; long tap through on the icons to get the detailed weather predictions for the week.
• Notifications on Screen: See your missed calls and Messages quickly from your lockscreen. Quick call or reply from the notification from Home screen itself.
• Regional Calendars & Muhurats (Only for Indian users): Personalize the lock screen to access your favorite regional calendars and Muhurat. Now you can figure out what festival is on for the day, rahu kalam, chogadiya/hora timings all from the lock screen itself.
• Camera & Phone controls: Access your phone camera from the lock screen; Change your WiFi, Bluetooth, volume, brightness settings; also use your phone as a torch from the lock screen.
Microsoft Garage turns fresh ideas into real projects. Learn more at http://microsoft.com/garage
We would love to hear from you. Rate us on the play store or email us at email@example.com
Picturesque treat for all Cricket Lovers
Been waiting to follow cricket quickly from your lockscreen without having to unlock it? Your wait is over, picturesque team presents Live Cricket from lockscreen feature for all the cricket lovers across the world. The latest update of the app helps you choose whether you want follow the next upcoming match from lockscreen itself. Cricket feature lets you follow all running matches at the same time on the lockscreen.
Live Cricket feature would automatically appear when the live match is close by and keeps you updated of scores of both the teams in a visually appealing way. If you would want to get more detailed scores just double tap and you will be taken to a detailed score page on Bing where you can see ball by ball update, detailed scores, standings and schedules.
If you want to use your phone as quickly as possible, this app is for you.
It simply disables the lock screen. Press the unlock/menu button just once and the screen turns on immediately.
Especially useful for the Nexus One if you don't like to have to 'slide' to unlock.
On certain phones, this app doesn't work - I am very sorry about that but there is nothing I can do!
Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget - now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, Thai, etc.)
The philosophy behind this app is a calendar that is easy to use, clean, intuitive, and highly customizable.
This is the paid version of Calendar Droid. There is a free version that will remain free and without ads. Please consider supporting the development by buying this.
FEATURES ONLY IN PAID VERSION:
• Advanced recurrence/repeating rules like bi-weekly (choose 'Weekly' to show more options), etc.
• Copy/paste of events
• Preview on color settings
• (**Android 3+ only**) Agenda widget (**Android 3+ only**)
• Select which calendars to show
• Change default reminder time
• Month View / Week View / Day View / Agenda View / Weeks View
• View events
• Add/edit events
• Settings to customize (many options for customization)
• Action Bar on all versions of Android
FUTURE FEATURES IN PAID VERSION ONLY:
**** THESE ARE NOT IN THE VERSION YET!
• Localization (more languages)
• Change calendar colors
• Search events
• Color themes
• More widgets
Remember: You have to synchronize the calendars to your device for them to show up.
• READ CONTACT DATA
If you have any guests (or attendees) on an event and you have that person in your contacts the app will read information from that contact and show it when viewing an event. The contact picture will show up and then clicked will take you to the default "contact clicked" scenario. I know this permission looks bad together with internet access but I do not store nor send any contact info. Only contacts that are guests to viewed events are read by the program.
• READ CALENDAR EVENTS
This should be obvious. Read the description again and see if you can spot what this is used for ;)
• ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS
Again, this should be obvious. Calendar Droid needs to change your calendar events. Sending emails to guests is done when putting email addresses in the "guest" box when creating an event.
• WAKE LOCK
Used by the widget. This actually saves battery since the widget does not wake up the phone when it has the screen off. The wake lock is only used to keep the phone alive during updates. The update interval is controller by "alarms".
• READ SYNC SETTINGS
Use to read which calendars that are synchronized to the device.
• GET ACCOUNTS
Used to find accounts with calendars so they can be selected to be synchronized.
• MANAGE ACCOUNTS
Used to manage the synchronize settings for calendars under a account.
Also Calendar + provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar + you can add a new event with text or with voice input. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date and time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while seeing events
- Switch current custom view settings while seeing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while seeing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add a new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/calendarplusapp
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
Despite being derived from the same stock android calendar as the majority of alternative calendars on the Play Store, Today sets itself apart from the competition by being the only calendar app to combine high functionality with truly beautiful aesthetics.
The stock calendar's UI was completely overhauled to create Today. The old cluttered grey-on-grey layout was replaced with a clean accented white to create a truly beautiful app.
Functionality wise, Today contains all the features you would find in the stock calendar app, with many features getting slightly modified and rebuilt from the ground up to increase performance and productivity.
The month view has been redesigned to be Today's All-In-One view. It combines both the month and agenda views of the stock calendar to allow the vast majority of users to plan and organise their days from a single view.
Today's widgets are the result of 6 months of improvements and optimisations - they are actually available as a separate app i released months ago. Today Calendar Widgets comes bundled with the app, providing the same beautiful, semi-transparent widgets you may already know.
Notification Toggle app is needed for this app to run!
Why do I need an extra app to download icons?
I made it this way because Notification Toggle needs a lot of permissions and I didn't want to also request the INTERNET permission for all users.
How do I use "Icon Downloader"?
This app provides an easy way to browser through some alternative icons and to download them with the Android Download Manager which is available since Android 2.3+
After downloading an icon, it will show up in the Gallery app. So just go into Notification Toggle settings, click on "Icons & Colors" and click on the icon you want to change. Then open the Gallery app and select the downloaded icon. That's it!
Do I really need "Icon Downloader"?
You can also directly browse our icon website ( http://tinyurl.com/nt-icons ) and download the icons, but it is way more comfortable using the "Icon downloader". Also when using the website to download the icons, your Gallery app might not update automatically, so you need to reboot your device to make the icons show up in the Gallery.
INTERNET - access the icon database
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - save icons on the SD card
You can also specifiy locations where you don't want to delay your lockscreen so the device locks immediately when turning the display off.
This is just a plugin and requires the "Delayed Lock" app version 2.0.8 or newer to run!!
This plugin does not use the GPS sensor for better battery usage - it might not be very accurate!
Due to requiring the INTERNET and LOCATION permissions, this functionality is not part of the main app but available as a plugin.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - start location listener after boot
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - needed for positioning via cell network
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - needed for positioning via wifi networks
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - needed to enable wifi state when entering a location (optional feature)
INTERNET & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - needed for Google Maps
If you lost your phone, you can prevent others from accessing your private data by simply sending a SMS to your phone.
This is just a plugin and requires the "Delayed Lock" app version 2.0.8 or newer to run!!
To configure the plugin, open "Delayed Lock" and scroll down to the plugins section.
* the app just looks for SMS - no MMS, no Google Voice SMS, no Whatsapp or whatsoever
This is a plugin for Delayed Lock which automatically disables the pattern, PIN or password lockscreen when connected to a specific Wifi network so you don't have to unlock the security lockscreens while your device is at home or at work.
This plugin can also automatically disable the wifi radio on your device when you're not connected to any wifi network to save battery.
If there is no wifi network at the desired location, you should take a look at the "Delayed Lock location plugin" which disables the lock depending on your current location (using cell network).
Pleas note that for security reasons the app won't automatically unlock the device if it's near your wifi network. You need to unlock it manually once, then it will stay unlocked as long as you're connected.
Unlike most voice command apps, this app uses the microphone of your Bluetooth headset for voice input and not your phone microphone. It was designed especially for motorcycle communication, where your phone is unreachable in your jacket and you can neither see/touch the display nor use the phone mic to say your voice commands.
The app is currently in beta version, which means that there will be bugs and issues when using it. So far, I could only test it with my Nexus 4 & 5 and the Sena SMH10R headset for motorcycles helmets.
The app reads out the contacts, marked as favorites in the contacts app. When you then say the corresponding number, the "main number" of that contact is called (if no number has set to the type "main", then the first available one is selected). To add or remove contacts from the list, just star or unstar them in the contacts application.
There is no launcher icon of the app, you need to start it using the "Voice command" button on your headset. If your headset doesn't have such a button, then there is no point in using this app.
Do NOT install this app if you're not using Delayed Lock or if you're not rooted!!
Advantages when installing the helper app:
• Required for using pattern lock on Android 4.0.x
• Automatically disable/enable USB-Debugging depending on the lock state
Installing the helper app:
• Make sure you use Delayed Lock version 2.9 or newer
• Start the helper app and grant root access. The app will now move itself to /system/app folder, you need to reboot once the operation is complete
Uninstalling the helper app:
You need to move the helper app back to /data/app folder to be able to uninstall it. You can use the "/system/app mover" app, Titanium Backup Pro and many file explorers to do so
Does not work with Bluetooth Low-Energy devices!
This is just a plugin and requires the 'Delayed Lock' app version 2.0.8 or newer to run!!