Backgrounds HD offers free wallpapers from artists all over the world.
✔ 50,000,000+ users worldwide
✔ 6,000+ wallpapers hand picked by OGQ to personalize your phone screen
✔ New wallpapers and images every day
✔ All photos display artist and license info and link back to their original source
✔ Crop and set wallpapers within the app to fit your screen
✔ Check out what's hot - daily, monthly and all-time.
✔ Mark your favorites and manage download history.
✔ Save the images to your album
✔ Search easily through related tags and 30+ categories
✔ Share beautiful wallpapers with other apps and people (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, We heart it, Line, Whatsapp, Kakao, WeChat and more)
✔ Submit your own photos to spread them all over the world.
Get to know SNS “Surprice”, another master work by team OGQ.
✔ What would it be like if we had price tags of the subjects included in our daily photos? Like foods, fashion, travel, gifts…
✔ Worldwide price sharing SNS , make a search "Surprice" in Google play.
Backgrounds HD on Flickr
- Be a Backgrounds artist by submitting your work to our Flickr group
Backgrounds HD on Facebook
- Like and share our facebook page to get the latest news from OGQ
Copyright © 2011-2014 OGQ Corp., Inc. All rights reserved.
Follow the installation instructions:
Home ➤ Menu ➤Wallpapers ➤ Live Wallpapers
• Includes different animated wallpapers.
• Very easy to use just tap once to preview the background image and hold to set the background.
• Set as wallpaper or as screen saver, horizontal orientation is fully supported.
• HD wallpapers compatible with 99% mobile devices.
• Optimized battery usage, supported sleep mode.
• Completely free wallpaper for your screen.
• Wonderful 3D wallpaper is just a click away from you.
This fabulous high resolution wallpaper will leave you breathless every time you look at it! The numerous rainbows that flash in and out of sight as water droplets momentarily capture the rays of the sun will be your free wallpaper or screen saver. You will feel like standing in front of one of the most awe-inspiring features of the natural world, lost in wonder at the power and beauty of the giant waterfall. No words to describe this wonderful place. Download Waterfall Live Wallpaper and experience water falls around the world.
Famous waterfalls are Niagara Falls, Victoria Falls and Angel Falls. Niagara Falls, probably the best known waterfalls in the world. You don’t need to visit Niagara Falls to experience the most amazing “water fall”, you will have your indoor waterfall with these ❤Waterfall Live Wallpaper❤. Awesome pictures of waterfalls will make you feel happy whenever you look at your mobile devices. These backgrounds are for everyone’s taste. Beautiful pictures are a click away from you. Awesome images of waterfalls now can be background wallpaper or screen saver for your new Samsung Galaxy phone. This cool app for your Android™ device is new on the market, so hurry up and download it right now! Try new “live wallpaper” and enjoy the best waterfall images. From the cascading beauty of Niagara Falls to the icy waters of the Gulfoss in Iceland, we bring you some of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world.
It’s a breathtaking sight to see one of the many beautiful things of nature. Imagine jumping into at the top and flying with the water off a cliff and making a big splash at the bottom sort like a natural water slide. ❤Waterfall Live Wallpaper❤ offers you many different background wallpapers so you can pick your favorite “waterfall wallpaper”. With this magical 3D wallpaper you will experience the most beautiful waterfalls in the world. See millions of gallons of water tumble down in gargantuan motion on your screen and experience the magical power of the tumbling waters.
From the thundering roar of Niagara Falls in the U.S. to the elegant veil of Angel Falls in Venezuela, we found the world's most photogenic waterfalls especially for you! Visit magnificent waterfalls with these stunning “waterfall pictures”. Gorgeous cascades and fantastic HD wallpapers will make you speechless. Download awesome waterfalls images and set your favorite waterfall background or screen saver.
*Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
*This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung.
To set the daydream go to: Settings --> Display --> Daydream --> select Desk Clock Daydream.
The daydream will start when the device goes to sleep.
Please note if the stay awake when charging option is checked in developer options then the daydream will not start.
*Shows the current time and date
*Shows battery charge status and charge level
*Display the next alarm
*Shows the number of unread emails from gmail
*Shows the current location
*Shows the current weather and 4 day forecast for your current location
*Moving animation every few minutes to avoid screen burn-in.
*Landscape and portrait daydream for tablets
*Landscape daydream for phones
*Show temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
*Use GPS for location
*Set the weather update interval
*Choose from 3 animations: Fast slide, Gentle slide and Fade
*Set animation interval
-change background (Custom image,wallpaper or colour)
-change text font
-change text size
-change text colour
-change icons colour
-Special night mode (at night sets the daydream to distraction free white&black colours)
*Automatic brightness control
*Night mode brightness dimming
Everything is 3D rendered in OpenGL 2.0, with fully interactive water that supports multitouch. Both tablets and phones are fully supported in both portrait and landscape modes!
Double-tap to feed your fish!
If you enjoy this, please support us by getting the full version! It has access to the settings screen, with controls for your fish population, background image (custom ones, too!), raindrops, plants, and more!
TO USE: home->menu->wallpapers
Ad are displayed only in the configuration screen.
[How to use]
Please set the Daydream from Display settings.
INTERNET : for AdMob and Google Analytics
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : for AdMob and Google Analytics
2015/05/24 1.0.5 Added color depth and afterimage and wait to setting item. lightly drawing process slightly.
2015/04/10 1.0.4 Added color and blink to setting item.
2015/04/06 1.0.3 Append to AndroidManifest.xml.
2015/04/02 1.0.2 Minor code(?) modifications.
2015/03/30 1.0.1 Added style.xml(v21). Append AndroidManifest.xml.
2015/03/16 1.0 Release
Just open the app, drag and drop your widgets, pick your favorite color, and you just made a new custom screensaver.
When your device is docked and charging your widgets will cycle and show right next to each other, or one after another.
Tired of no apps having cool Daydreams? Make your own and include your weather widgets, your photo gallery, email, and clock and moreto make your own screensaver. If you leave your tablet propped up or your android hooked up to a TV, you need to have this app.
Please note that this is limited to using your current wallpaper. This is an Android limitation, and is for security reasons. Apps cannot start live wallpapers that are not part of the same package, because live wallpapers are technically background services.
Each individual live wallpaper can be made compatible with daydreams by its own developer. I plan to do this with the Cypher Cove ones soon. Thanks for your patience.
1, realistic fish animation
2, realistic bubble effect
3, you can freely set the amount and speed of bubbles animation
Note: Some anti-virus software will issue a warning. However, our application checks for viruses. The inconvenience to you, apologize.
To develop more free live wallpaper, we have implemented a number of ad settings. Advertisement can support our develop more personalized wallpaper app.
Enjoy watching your phone screen as your name flashes in attractive colours.
You can impress your love with her name flashing all over your mobile screen.
Simply enter your first and last names and tap set as wallpaper.
Your name appears in different colors and font styles when set as wallpaper.
My name live wallpaper is truly a fantastic app for your android phone.
Lastly the awesome my name live wallpaper application is absolutely free.
My Name Wallpaper Highlights:
*Over 1 Million Users
*Awesome Font Styles
*Consumes Less Battery
There are two animation style:
- Old ane "X" animation from Android 4.2
- New one colored dots animation from Android 4.4 KitKat
- Why the animation constantly disappears?
- It is done to prevent screen damage.
If you enjoy this, please purchase the full version so we can keep making these! The full version has an extensive settings screen with lots of options, including alternate visual themes, orientation sensor usage, framerate control, rotation and camera speeds, and more!
TO USE: Home->Long Press->Live Wallpapers
Installation (valid for any wallpaper):
1. Install from Android market;
2. Go to Home screen/Open menu/Wallpaper/Live wallpapers/Ocean/ and press "Set wallpaper";
Now, there is an easier way simply to launch Daydream, right from your home screen, no matter if you are docked, charging, or neither. Just press the icon, and Daydream will start.
I have heard a few people ask for such a shortcut, so I made this; if you have any suggestions or problems to report, please email me. Also, this is ad-free and requires no permissions.
Live wallpaper app is a projection of watch on the screen of your smartphone or tablet. Unlike similar widgets, wallpaper does not take up space on the screen and constantly visible even when the phone is locked.
As a graphic design uses high-resolution textures. Images of watches and their various elements carefully chosen designer and are a collective manner watch from different manufacturers.
Each element of the wallpaper can be customized to your liking, or select one of the predefined themes in advance.
Another important feature is the presence of the live wallpaper night display modes with automatic switching. This allows you to focus more on the time in the dark.
The application is available many user settings.
Below is a list of customization options:
1. Predefined theme. You can select one of those specially selected by designer.
2. Night mode. This is a checkbox to switch the display mode of the night hours. When enabled, the automatic change of day and night is not working.
3. Day and night alternation. This switch activates the automatic change of the time of day.
4. Day. Setting the timing of switching from night to day.
5. Night. Setting the timing of switching from day to night.
6. Background. Ability to select the background wallpaper (watch strap).
7. Prospect. Switch activate prospects - making background volume.
8. Rotation. Rotation strap when the orientation of the device changed.
9. Watch case. You can select one of the following registration of watch.
10. The watch dial. Selecting digits.
11. Background of watch.
12. The watch glass. Selecting the reflection on the glass.
13. Glass. Switch the display glass on the clock.
14. Minute and hour hands. Setting the arrows to choose different options.
15. Second hand.
16. Mode of movement of the hands. Discrete or continuous movement of arrows on a circle.
17. Scaling. Ability to change the clock size.
18. Alignment of hours on the edges of the screen.
19. Panel date. Selection panel shape dates
20. Show day.
21. Show day of the week.
How to set a wallpaper: Press Home -> long press on the screen -> select Live wallpapers -> select the wallpaper Watch on Screen LITE
- Amazing 3D live wallpaper for your phone!
- Animated flowers pictures decorating your screen;
- Full support for landscape mode and home - screen switching!
- Amazing HD graphics;
- Social share button and more
- This beautiful, free and enjoyable background is waiting for you!
Follow the installation instructions:
Home - > Menu - > Wallpapers - > Live Wallpapers
- Motion of flashes and lights keeps changing with time.
- You can choose from several different Spring background themes.
- Optimized Battery Usage
- Compatible with 99% mobile phone devices.
- The wallpaper app will sleep when your phone is inactive, so this live wallpaper will not drain your battery.
- Flowers Live Background fully supports horizontal orientation and looks amazing on both mobile phones and tablet devices.
Flowers Wallpaper will make you feel like a part of marvelous world of nature and you will fall in love with its stunning colorful background images. Sunny fields covered with flower petals and cherry blossoms beneath the clear blue sky, magical colorful woodlands…all of these could be decorating your smartphone and tablet device! Heaven is a place on earth and there are amazing live wallpaper “flower pictures” to prove that. This amazing app for Android™ is completely free of charge, so download it now, and share it with your friends! Background images of stunning “spring flowers” will take your breath away and you will be hooked on your new Flowers Live Wallpaper scenery! Many different pictures give you the possibility to choose the type of flower you like the most: daisy, lily, rose, lavender, sunflower or tulip – it’s up to you! With this unique high definition live wallpaper you will enjoy beautiful floral sceneries with mesmerizing blending colors that create incredible works of art right there on your phone screen. You can hike across breathtaking green hill picking sunny yellow dandelions, white daisies or purple lavender with these magical “live wallpaper” backgrounds. Make a cute flower crown or a bouquet of colorful blossoms. HD pictures of inspiring springtime nature will be the healing sight for sore eyes. You can use this gorgeous free wallpaper as a perfect present for your funny Valentine! No one will stay indifferent at the sight of dozens of different colorful flowers! Say “Happy Valentine’s Day” with a bouquet of stunning red roses, or gentle and delicate daisies. Flowers Live Wallpaper is the best way to show your love and affection!
Get this splendid background wallpaper which is brand new on the market, and spoil yourself with a once in a lifetime experience of wonderful flower-covered landscapes which will take you places from your imagination! Download “Flowers Live Wallpaper” now, share it with your friends and enjoy together in the sight of marvelous blossoming flowers!
*Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
*This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung.
Additionally, you can enable a timer to automatically change your wallpaper on a predefined time.
This app is optimized for battery life & performence, so it might take some seconds to actually change the wallpaper after a click on the widget!
• Easily add images or whole folders
• Change wallpaper with a timer, on each lockscreen unlock, through a customizable widget or based on different rules
• Widgets: change to next wallpaper in rotation list, select the wallpaper you want to see or change the album* with one click
• Ordered rotation or random list
• Very low battery consumption
• No ads
• Muzei integration
* Organizing your images in different albums requires purchasing the "albums feature" through an in-app payment (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
SET_WALLPAPER - for the non-livewallpaper mode
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - needed to start auto rotation after reboot
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - needed to save cropped wallpapers & widget images
BILLING - for in-app buying of premium Features (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
The following permissions are required for the location based rules on Android 2.3 and newer:
If you don't know what "root" means, don't install this app!
This app moves apps from and to the /system/app folder, making them a system app or a user app. System apps can get more priviledges, so some apps get more functionality when installed as a system app.
On the other hand, system apps can not be uninstalled. So this app can also be used to convert system apps to normal user apps by moving them from the /system/app directory to /data/app directory.
WARNING: Uninstalling important system apps might result in a unusable device! Use this function at your own risk and only if you know what you're doing! Make a NANDroid backup first! I won't give any kind of support if something goes wrong - don't install this app if you're not okay with that.
Paid apps can not be moved! Since Android JellyBean, paid apps are encrypted and therefore can not be moved!
Apps which are moved to SD card need to be moved back to internal memory before being able to move them to /system/app!
The app might not work on custom ROMs! On Android 5.0 Lollipop, system apps can not be converted back to normal apps with this app! Feel free to contribute to the GitHub project if you know a fix for this
This app requires a rooted device with BusyBox installed. Don't install this app if you don't know what that means!
Make a backup before moving files! Not every app will work when moved to a different location!
This app uses the RootTools Project (http://code.google.com/p/roottools) library.
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/SystemAppMover
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
Just click on the map to add different points - Maps Measure will then calculate the distance, area or elevation* between those points.
This app does not calculate a route or something like that - it's not a navigation or route planning app.
Swipe in from the left side to access more options, long-click on the trash icon to delete all set points.
• Measure distances, areas & elevations*
• Imperial & metric units
• Map, hybrid-satellite & terrain view
• No ads
• Minimum permissions & open source
• Holo-themed with support for translucent system decor on Android 4.4
*the elevations feature requires an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - showing the map and getting altitude data
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - caching map data
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION & ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - displaying your current location on the map
BILLING - upgrade to the pro-version through an in-app purchase
The app does not show any ads or collects any of your data.
The app is open source and listed on GitHub: https://github.com/j4velin/MapsMeasure
You can also specify to automatically turn on WiFi again, if you turn on your device or when you enter a specified location (requires a cell radio and therefore does not work on WiFi-only tablets!). Also, the app can regularly scan for available networks to connect to and re-disable WiFi if no suitable network is found. This way, you are always connected to your WiFi network when using the device.
WiFi Automatic is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/WiFi-Automatic
A WiFi connection generally uses less power than a mobile data connection, so on your phone, it makes sense to keep the WiFi radio active, whenever a WiFi network is in range
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - is required to start the service again when rebooting your device
The following permissions are required to observe and change the WiFi state:
The following permissions are required to the "turn on WiFi when entering these locations" feature:
Vibration Notifier offers a solution to this scenario: When you have a missed call, unread SMS or any other event*, the app keeps vibrating every X minutes for Y times or until you turn on the display of your device.
Troubleshooting: The app won't beep if your device is set to silent mode etc. Please note that the app does not change the vibration setting of the other apps, it will only do additional vibrations/beeps if you don't turn on your display before!
An optional feature is available as an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR) with which you'll get these repeating vibrations on your Android Wear smartwatch!
* all apps which notify you about new events by showing a notification in the Android status bar are supported, like WhatsApp, GoogleTalk, Twitter, facebook, etc. Note that this require access to your notification bar
Silent hours: Please note that when you set up a silent hours interval in the app, only Vibration Notifier itself won't vibrate or beep. It does not mute other apps so if you receive a new mail, your Gmail app might still beep!
VIBRATE - obviously necessary to enable the "vibrate every X min" feature
READ_PHONE_STATE - needed to detect missed calls & Android Wear
RECEIVE_SMS & READ_SMS - needed to detect unread SMS
WAKE_LOCK - seems like this is needed on some device to avoid infinite vibrating
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - needed to differentiate between missed & rejected calls
READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER & GET_ACCOUNTS - necessary for new method to get unread Gmails
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Android Wear communication
The app does not run on Samsung and OPO devices running Android 5.0.x due to a bug in their system software!
Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN code a hundred times a day to unlock your lockscreen can also be annoying.
Delayed Lock is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your device, it will turn the secure lock screen off for a user defined amount of time or while you're connected to a certain WiFi network or Bluetooth device, just as the "personal unlocking" feature from the upcoming Android version! You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After the defined delay time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can unlock your device and access your private data.
Additionally, there is also an optional notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen, and free plugins to automatically keep the device unlocked while at certain locations or to control the lockscreen through the Tasker app.
• Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
• No lockscreen while connected to certain WiFi network or Bluetooth devices
• Time delay since "Screen off" or since "Last unlock"
• Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
• Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Enable / Disable DelayedLock
• Free plugins: Disable lockscreen while at certain locations or use the Tasker app to control the lockscreen
• automatically wipe the device after several failed unlocks
• Android Wear integration
• Does not work on Android 4.x if your Exchange policy requires a PIN, if you setup a VPN in the Android settings or if you have installed any custom certificates (might work if your device is rooted though)
• Pattern lock & FaceUnlock require root on Android 4.x
• Does not work on all devices, see section Device incompatibility
• Requires root on Android 4.x if full device encryption is enabled
• Incompatible with NoLED, No Lock & some other apps
• Please use the "Uninstall" option from within the app to uninstall it
• Some HTC devices: Pattern lock might not work
• Samsung devices with Android 4.4: User reported that after 3 days, the device does not accept the PIN/password any more. Make sure you enable the "Android Device Manager" to remotely change your password in case this happens! Also try to disable the fingerprint feature before setting up Delayed Lock
• Not compatible with Samsung devices running Android 5.0.x
• Sony devices: Disable Stamina or at least whitelist the app there
I do not guarantee that your device's data is unaccessible and will not be responsible for any damage you or your company may get because of an unlocked device. Please check if the usage of the app is compatible with the security policy of your company.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - for pattern lock on Android 4.0+
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - to unlock when on WiFi networks
BLUETOOTH & BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - to unlock when connected to Bluetooth devices
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - fallback method to disable the lockscreen
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for custom widget icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to lock after boot
VIBRATE - for the "vibrate when locking" feature
WAKE_LOCK - for the "Wake to lock" feature
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - toggle pattern lock & usb debugging on some Android versions
WRITE_SETTINGS - necessary for "screen off" widget in some scenarios
Simple Calendar Widget is a simple but elegant widget which displays upcoming calendar events on your home screen. It is very customizable to perfectly fit your homescreen design.
If the widget doesn't show up in your launcher, reboot your device once!
Use these identifiers to change the date & time format: http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
• Android Wear integration
• Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
• Highlight options for todays events
• Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
• Text size & color changeable
• Background color changeable
• Icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
• Look ahead time configurable
• Multiple widgets with different calendars and configurations
• Free & without ads!
- READ_CALENDAR: well, to read the calendar events...
- READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup & restore widget settings
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required for communication with Android Wear devices
Icon by David Moore
This app is designed to be running all the time without having any impact on your battery life! It uses the hardware step detection sensor of devices like the Nexus 5, which is already running even when not using any pedometer app. Therefore the app does not consume any additional battery drain. Unlike other pedometer apps, this app does not track your movement or your location so it doesn't need to turn on your GPS sensor (again: no impact on your battery).
Sign in with your Google+ account to unlock achievements and compete with others in the leaderboards!
The app also provides a DashClock extension, a widget and a notification to show your progress.
• Do not use any task killer if you want the app to work
• Achievements are granted the day after meeting the requirements
Pedometer is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Pedometer
Pedometer uses the 'EazeGraph' library by Paul Cech and 'ColorPickerPreference' by Sergey Margaritov
• 2-Player standard mode - normal chess game
• 2-Player extended mode - extended board, each player has 32 pieces
• 4-Player team mode - each player has the standard 16 pieces, but is allied with another player against two opponents
• 4-Player mode, no teams - deathmatch, each player has the standard 16 pieces and fight against 3 other players
There is no computer opponent implemented - you'll always play against other human beings!
Not yet implemented:
• Castling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castling)
• En passant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/En_passant)
• Promotion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promotion_(chess))
• Even if your king is in check, you can still move every piece so that by the end of your move you're still in check (and probably checkmate after your opponents move)
• There is no draw, but you can leave/cancel a match at any time
• In 2-player extended mode, you have two kings, but you'll still lose if one of them is captured
This game uses the Google Play Game Services for matchfinding and other game related communication - make sure to have the latest Google Play Services installed and allow synchronization to be notified about match updates
4-Player Chess is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/chess
This is only a workaround for users who already have bought the "old" paid app so they don't have to pay again for a license.
If you are a new user: Please install "Delayed Lock" instead and buy the license through the in-app purchase option: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.delayedlock2.trial
For users who have already paid for this app: Please install "Delayed Lock" and this unlocking app. "Delayed Lock" should accept this app as a valid license so you don't have to pay again.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but it has become really difficult to maintain both the paid and the free version of the app. If you have any issues or questions regarding the new license model, feel free to contact me.
Then you should try "Simple Search Widget"! It looks like the standard Android 4.0 search widget, but you can change the search provider to any site you want: Wikipedia, Google, Bing, Amazon or anything* else!
• Changable search provider
• Type directly in the widget, no need to open another app
• Looks like the standard search widget
• Dark, white or none border
• Text color changeable
• Default text changeable
• Resizable widget
• No scary permissions
* currently only sites, which put the search word at the end of the URL are supported, like Wikipedia, Google and many more. Other sites might be supported in an upcoming version
Additionally, two lines of text can shown in the center, with even more information about the current time, like the day name or the date (or any other text).
To configure the watchface, open the "Android Wear" companion app and select the "Circles" watchface there.
So music or video apps and games can still play music, even when the device should be muted.
"Media-Mute" automatically detects when you enter silent/priority mode and then sets the volume of the "music" audio stream to 0, muting even media apps and most games. When leaving silent/priority mode, the app restores your old volume.
Additionally, you can always overwrite the set volume by just increasing the volume with your hardware volume buttons while a video is playing.
The app does not work on Samsung devices running Android 5.0 as Samsung - in general - doesn't really care about correctly implementing the Android API...
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Media-Priority-Mode