This app uses the phone sensors to measure vibration or the earthquake, and it shows a reference as a seism detector.
The measured values are the Modified Mercalli Intensity scale(MMI), and just for reference. If it is inaccurate, you can calibrate it so that the maximum value is about 10-11.
* Pro version added Features:
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving chart
- CSV file exporting
- Screen capture
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** This app is approved as an education app.
Please email me if you find a bug or want to make me any other comment or feature request.
If you like Vibration Widget, please consider installing my other app, Profile Widget, which can do the same as Vibration Widget and a lot more (control vibration, volume, connectivity, screen settings, ...) in a single widget.
Profile Widget Lite: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cygnus.profilewidgetlite
Profile Widget Full: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cygnus.profilewidget
You have to add the widget to one of your home screens to use it. Just long press on an empty space of your home screen or press the Menu Key and select Add -> Widgets to show a widgets list in which you can choose Vibration Widget.
This tool is powerful vibration meter tool.
It has the following features:
- shows vibrations in real time
- saves vibration data into SD card
- provides configurable sound alarm that may be used to:
- detect the earthquakes when you sleep
- detect if somebody opens the door when you sleep
It is recommended to use the battery charger when it works for a long time.
If you want to recommend the alarm feature that may recognize earthquake
We will also use this facebook page to keep you informed about the work progress and current activities and plans for the future.
This application comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
There is a problem that occurs on some devices. Some devices may not provide the data when from the vibration sensor when the screen is off. This is an Android error.
We are trying to find a good workaround.
Send us the information if the application does not work, please
Very deep technical information http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3708
-Use the manual mode to make the phone vibrate while pressing a button
-Use the auto mode to turn your phone into an automatic vibration device! Set up your own custom vibration patterns and run them either once or infinitely!
Enjoy. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @anthq!
Know who is calling or texting you, just feeling it !
When you receive a phone call or a text message (SMS or MMS) Contact Vibrate will respond vibrating differently for every contact you have defined. If this particular number or contact has no vibration set a master vibration will be called by default. Simple and easy to use.
You can create your own vibration patterns touching the screen using our wizard, or define custom morse messages at different speeds at your will, explore the options !
If you find difficult or boring creating vibrations, don't worry, we set a bunch of'em for you.
Still using old boring ringtones ? Go on, try Contact Vibrate, perfect for being discrete in a meeting, subway, family reunion... and still know who is trying to reach you.
Contact Vibrate is available in: English, Spanish and French and will be soon available in more languages.
'Ringer mode locker'.its has always ringer and always silent mode and widget.
This application is an operation prevention application program of the volume button.
Never silent is checked:set vibrate or ringer.
Never ring is checked:set vibrate or silent.
both checked:only vibrate mode
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blinks
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
shows reference to earthquake vibrations as classified by Mercalli intensity scale.
Vibrations are shown in all directions: X, Y, Z in different colors.
Place your device on stable surface and measure vibrations.
Mercalli intensity scale
I. Instrumental - Not felt. Recorded by seismographs.
II. Weak - Rarely felt, usually only on top floors of high buildings.
III. Slight - Felt indoors, like a passing light truck.
IV. Moderate - Windows, dishes, doors rattle. Like passing train.
V. Rather Strong - Felt by all. Small objects upset.
VI. Strong - Books off shelves. Trees shake. Isolated damage.
VII. Very Strong - Difficult to stand. Many poor buildings damaged.
VIII. Destructive - Significant damage. Branches broken from trees.
IX. Violent - General panic. Serious damage. Ground cracking.
X. Intense - Most buildings destroyed. Rails bent slightly.
XI. Extreme - Rails bent greatly. Pipelines destroyed.
XII. Catastrophic - Near total damage. Objects thrown into the air.
ONLY FOR NEXUS 4 AND 5
PLEASE DO NOT RATE POORLY, READ FULL DESCRIPTION.
This app allows you to tune the vibration of your device at your own taste. As many of you have noticed, devices like Nexus 4 or Galaxy Nexus have a very quiet and discrete vibration, this app will allow you to turn it up a noch and personalize the feedback your device gives you.
Not every device is supported, the APP itself will detect and let you know if you can tune the vibration or not.
THIS APP REQUIRES:
Android 4.0.0 or newer
Root access -if not, the app can not change the default vibration-
A compatible device
(Mostly Nexus 4 and 5 devices, other may or may not let you set the vibration intensity, since this APP is developed to work with the vibration units that LG are using right now, if your phone DOES NOT HAVE ONE OF THOSE, will NOT work)
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail, K-9 Mail, Samsung Email, and the support for the other apps is coming soon.
- Supports 16 badge styles.
- Supports 4 badge position settings.
- Supports setting the unread count badge displaying on the top of any apps’ icon.
- Compatible with Solo Launcher.
Let Solo Notifier be your messenger and never miss your important messages again. To use this notification feature, you need to download the latest Solo Launcher.
This is an application that lets you send all notifications to your Pebble smartwatch. You can exclude certain applications or exclude all save a few.
For basic troubleshooting steps (like if you can't get notifications to send), please visit: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier/wiki/Troubleshooting
This is also bridge between the Pebble application and Tasker. It will let you send notifications of your making to your Pebble. Simply fill out the title and body of the message you want sent to your Pebble and off you go!
Get the source code and contribute at: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier
Please note I am not affiliated with Pebble or Tasker, but am a huge fan of both products!
Call Vibrator is a tool for alerting you when phone call is answered, disconnected.
* Vibrate when outgoing call is answered.
* Vibrate when incoming call is connected.
* Vibrate when phone call is disconnected.
* Vibrate when call waiting.
* Vibrate when phone call elapsed certain time.
* PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing call is initiated.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: To detected phone state (idle, ringing, offhook).
* READ_LOGS: To analysis when outgoing call is answered.
* VIBRATE: Use vibrator to alert user.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Write logs to sdcard.
* WAKE_LOCK: Keep device awake during phone call.
* ACCESS_SUPERUSER: For devices running Jelly Bean or above, **ROOT** is require to grant READ_LOGS permission to application.
* INTERNET: For Admob SDK.
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: For Admob SDK.
* Call Vibrator requires the radio log of phone to detect when outgoing call is answered. But since Android JellyBean(4.1), the permission for radio log is not granted to non-system app by default.
** If your device is rooted, Call Vibrator will prompt a dialog to let user grant the permission to itself.
** If your device is not rooted, follow the guide in http://goo.gl/mOY9NT to grant read log permission to Call Vibrator manually.
* For outgoing call vibration required radio log is not closed and conform to AOSP source code, there's no guarantee that it works on all devices. If this feature is not work on your devices, PLS DO NOT REPORT BUG AS REVIEW, since I could not contact you for further details. Please send email to email@example.com, thanks!
If you like my work, please consider purchasing the donate version! http://goo.gl/XOdmW2
Vibrations visualizes current accelerometer sensor data, performs a Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) and displays the results in an histogram. The dominant frequency (peak of the histogram) is highlighted. In the settings the accuracy of the fft can be adjusted in a range from 0.0625 Hz - 1.0 Hz. Results are shown in a separate tab for each axis.
Warning: High accuracy of the fft causes heavy load on the cpu. It may disturb the results!
Additionally, you can enable a timer to automatically change your wallpaper on a predefined time.
This app is optimized for battery life & performence, so it might take some seconds to actually change the wallpaper after a click on the widget!
• Easily add images or whole folders
• Change wallpaper with a timer, on each lockscreen unlock, through a customizable widget or based on different rules
• Widgets: change to next wallpaper in rotation list, select the wallpaper you want to see or change the album* with one click
• Ordered rotation or random list
• Very low battery consumption
• No ads
• Muzei integration
* Organizing your images in different albums requires purchasing the "albums feature" through an in-app payment (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
SET_WALLPAPER - no comment
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - needed to start auto rotation after reboot
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - needed to save cropped wallpapers & widget images
BILLING - for in-app buying of premium Features (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
If you don't know what "root" means, don't install this app!
This app moves apps from and to the /system/app folder, making them a system app or a user app. System apps can get more priviledges, so some apps get more functionality when installed as a system app.
On the other hand, system apps can not be uninstalled. So this app can also be used to convert system apps to normal user apps by moving them from the /system/app directory to /data/app directory.
WARNING: Uninstalling important system apps might result in a unusable device! Use this function at your own risk and only if you know what you're doing! Make a NANDroid backup first! I won't give any kind of support if something goes wrong - don't install this app if you're not okay with that.
Paid apps can not be moved! Since Android JellyBean, paid apps are encrypted and therefore can not be moved!
Apps which are moved to SD card need to be moved back to internal memory before being able to move them to /system/app!
The app might not work on custom ROMs!
This app requires a rooted device with BusyBox installed. Don't install this app if you don't know what that means!
Make a backup before moving files! Not every app will work when moved to a different location!
This app uses the RootTools Project (http://code.google.com/p/roottools) library.
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/SystemAppMover
Just click on the map to add different points - Maps Measure will then calculate the distance, area or elevation* between those points.
This app does not calculate a route or something like that - it's not a navigation or route planning app.
Swipe in from the left side to access more options, long-click on the trash icon to delete all set points.
• Measure distances, areas & elevations*
• Imperial & metric units
• Map, hybrid-satellite & terrain view
• No ads
• Minimum permissions & open source
• Holo-themed with support for translucent system decor on Android 4.4
*the elevations feature requires an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - showing the map and getting altitude data
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - caching map data
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION & ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - displaying your current location on the map
BILLING - upgrade to the pro-version through an in-app purchase
The app does not show any ads or collects any of your data.
The app is open source and listed on GitHub: https://github.com/j4velin/MapsMeasure
Full version is available through an in-app purchase for only 0.99 EUR / 1.49 USD
Lucid automatically starts when you put your device in the dock or when you charge it. The app is very customizable and comes with a lot of functionallity, like:
Clock: Show the current time & date and can also show...
... battery level
... unread GMails
... new SMS texts
... missed calls
... next alarm
... many more information from most DashClock extensions
RSS view: flips through new events from your RSS feeds
Slideshow view: start a slideshow with images from your device
On Android 4.2+ you need to enable the "DayDream" in the Android display settings to use & configure the app! Note that the system won't start the daydream if you're display is kept awake! Make sure to disable the "Keep awake while charging" option in the Android developer settings (if you have enabled that before). On Samsung devices, make sure to disable the "keep display on while eye contact is detected" option (or how they call that)
You can use the identifiers here http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html to change the time and date format
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - show weather information
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & INTERNET - downloading RSS feed/weather/slideshow images
CAMERA - turn camera flashlight on
GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS - load RSS feeds from Google account
READ_CALENDAR - display upcoming events
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS & READ_PHONE_STATE - show number of missed calls
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - load custom fonts
READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS - display unread SMS count
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - cache RSS feeds
It is designed to be used with WiFi-only* tablets - these devices normally don't require a constant internet connection if you're not using them and turning WiFi off can save a lot of battery power.
You can also specify to automatically turn on WiFi again, if you turn on your device. Also, the app can regularly scan for available networks to connect to and re-disable WiFi if no suitable network is found. This way, you are always connected to your WiFi network when using the device.
This app has a similiar effect like setting the "WiFi sleep policy" in Android to "always", except that you can now exactly define the timeout between turning the screen off and actually turning off WiFi.
* if your device has a cell radio, it might switch to 2G/3G/4G which may consume more power then staying on WiFi
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/WiFi-Automatic
Simple Calendar Widget is a simple but elegant widget which displays upcoming calendar events on your home screen. It is very customizable to perfectly fit your homescreen design.
If the widget doesn't show up in your launcher, reboot your device once!
Use these identifiers to change the date & time format: http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
• Android Wear integration
• Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
• Highlight options for todays events
• Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
• Text size & color changeable
• Background color changeable
• Icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
• Look ahead time configurable
• Multiple widgets with different calendars and configurations
• Free & without ads!
- READ_CALENDAR: well, to read the calendar events...
- READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup & restore widget settings
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required for communication with Android Wear devices
Icon by David Moore
Due to a bug in Lollipop, the apps functionality on Android 5.0.x is limited and might not work on every device!
Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN code a hundred times a day to unlock your lockscreen can also be annoying.
Delayed Lock is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your device, it will turn the secure lock screen off for a user defined amount of time or while you're connected to a certain WiFi network or Bluetooth device, just as the "personal unlocking" feature from the upcoming Android version! You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After the defined delay time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can unlock your device and access your private data.
Additionally, there is also an optional notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen, and free plugins to automatically keep the device unlocked while at certain locations or to control the lockscreen through the Tasker app.
• Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
• No lockscreen while connected to certain WiFi network or Bluetooth devices
• Time delay since "Screen off" or since "Last unlock"
• Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
• Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Enable / Disable DelayedLock
• Free plugins: Disable lockscreen while at certain locations or use the Tasker app to control the lockscreen
• automatically wipe the device after several failed unlocks
• Android Wear integration
• Does not work if your Exchange policy requires a PIN, if you setup a VPN in the Android settings or if you have installed any custom certificates (might work if your device is rooted though)
• Pattern lock & FaceUnlock require root on Android 4.0+
• Does not work on all devices, see section Device incompatibility
• Requires root if full device encryption is enabled
• Incompatible with NoLED, No Lock & some other apps
• Please use the "Uninstall" option from within the app to uninstall it
• Some HTC devices: Pattern lock might not work
• Some Samung devices: Notification bar might be accessable even in locked state
• Samsung devices with Android 4.4: User reported that after 3 days, the device does not accept the PIN/password any more. Make sure you enable the "Android Device Manager" to remotely change your password in case this happens! Also try to disable the fingerprint feature before setting up Delayed Lock
• Sony devices: Disable Stamina or at least whitelist the app there
I do not guarantee that your device's data is unaccessible and will not be responsible for any damage you or your company may get because of an unlocked device. Please check if the usage of the app is compatible with the security policy of your company.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - for pattern lock on Android 4.0+
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - to unlock when on WiFi networks
BLUETOOTH & BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - to unlock when connected to Bluetooth devices
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - fallback method to disable the lockscreen
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for custom widget icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to lock after boot
VIBRATE - for the "vibrate when locking" feature
WAKE_LOCK - for the "Wake to lock" feature
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - toggle pattern lock & usb debugging on some Android versions
WRITE_SETTINGS - necessary for "screen off" widget in some scenarios
BILLING - license validation
This app is designed to be running all the time without having any impact on your battery life! It uses the hardware step detection sensor of the Nexus 5, which is already running even when not using any pedometer app. Therefore the app does not consume any additional battery drain. Unlike other pedometer apps, this app does not track your movement or your location so it doesn't need to turn on your GPS sensor (again: no impact on your battery).
Sign in with your Google+ account to unlock achievements and compete with others in the leaderboards!
The app also provides a DashClock extension, a widget and a notification to show your progress.
• Do not use any task killer if you want the app to work
• Achievements are granted the day after meeting the requirements
Pedometer is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Pedometer
Pedometer uses the 'EazeGraph' library by Paul Cech and 'ColorPickerPreference' by Sergey Margaritov
This is only a workaround for users who already have bought the "old" paid app so they don't have to pay again for a license.
If you are a new user: Please install "Delayed Lock" instead and buy the license through the in-app purchase option: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.delayedlock2.trial
For users who have already paid for this app: Please install "Delayed Lock" and this unlocking app. "Delayed Lock" should accept this app as a valid license so you don't have to pay again.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but it has become really difficult to maintain both the paid and the free version of the app. If you have any issues or questions regarding the new license model, feel free to contact me.
Additionally, two lines of text can shown in the center, with even more information about the current time, like the day name or the date (or any other text).
To configure the watchface, open the "Android Wear" companion app and select the "Circles" watchface there.
Then you should try "Simple Search Widget"! It looks like the standard Android 4.0 search widget, but you can change the search provider to any site you want: Wikipedia, Google, Bing, Amazon or anything* else!
• Changable search provider
• Type directly in the widget, no need to open another app
• Looks like the standard search widget
• Dark, white or none border
• Text color changeable
• Default text changeable
• Resizable widget
• No scary permissions
* currently only sites, which put the search word at the end of the URL are supported, like Wikipedia, Google and many more. Other sites might be supported in an upcoming version
So music or video apps and games can still play music, even when the device should be muted.
"Media-Mute" automatically detects when you enter silent/priority mode and then sets the volume of the "music" audio stream to 0, muting even media apps and most games. When leaving silent/priority mode, the app restores your old volume.
Additionally, you can always overwrite the set volume by just increasing the volume with your hardware volume buttons while a video is playing.
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Media-Priority-Mode