After downloading OME Viewer, open the message in your email app, tap the attachment, and choose 'OME Viewer'.
Requirement: Android 4.0+
Office 365 encryption, OME, EHE, encrypted mail, secure mail, Microsoft encryption, email viewer, OME Viewer
After 3 failed login attempts, the application is blocked for 5 minutes for security reasons and stores date and time of the attempt of unauthorized access. When the owner of the device will enter later in the app will display a message indicating the date and time of the access attempt.
All data, notes and password, are encrypted and stored ONLY on your device.
Guard your password carefully because, in case of loss, both the password and the data is not recoverable in any way, unless it has been backed up through the functionality of Export, only in this case you can reinstall the app and then proceed to restore the backup file.
- Normal or urgent notes. You can filter them by normal or by urgent.
- Search engine to quickly find your information.
- Import/Export data to a file for backup or device change. The exported data is encrypted for security reasons, by opening the file it is impossible to determine the content.
- Options Edit, Delete and Share on each memo.
- Session expires after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Notes on permissions:
- Read/Write External Storage permission is required for the export of data.
- Internet permission is required for the presentation of advertisements in the free version.
Source code available at Github under MIT license. https://github.com/vishesh/sealnote
• Password protection (256-bit AES encryption)
• Organize notes using colors codes and tags
• Three different styles to list your notes and please your eyes
• Password expires after configurable timeout
• Protect content from screenshots, window switcher and other non-secure displays
• Multi-column layout with number of columns optimized for your screen size.
• Simple and easy to use UI/UX
• No ads ever!
• Create encrypted data file for backup/restore
Advantages of encrypting notes:
• Keep private information such as credit cards, bank account, passwords and ideas in a single place
• Notes are encrypted locally so no one else can access, read or modify them, unless they have password.
• Since encryption is done at storage level, accessing notes directly from disk is not possible. If you ever lose phone, you won't lose your notes to thieves.
Q: Why not use XYZ app with application lock?
A: Application locks prevents user from opening application, but does not secure the storage. Hence adversary can simply access the storage file directly and read the content. Using encryption is proper secure way to keep sensitive information safe.
Q: If someone connects phone to computer and copies/read the data file storing all the notes, can't they read everything?
A: They can't. No one can, regardless how they access the data file (unless they have your secret password). The application uses a technique called encryption. Encryption uses your password to convert notes to unreadable form which makes no sense to anyone even computer. This can be converted back to readable text only using exact same password.
Q: I forgot my password. How do I recover my notes?
A: You can't. Your password is not stored anywhere but in your brain. If you lose your password, you will lose all your notes. Storing password locally or on server is a security hole which should be avoided.
Q: I can't take screenshots from app or I see blank screenshot in application switcher. What's wrong?
A: You probably have enabled "Secure Window" feature in SealNote settings. Disable it to be able to take screenshots or show window content in application switcher.
Email : email@example.com
Send bugs to the above email with [Sealnote][BUG] tags in subject.
xda thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2704486
Secrecy helps you encrypts and hides your important private files. We only have one mission statement: delivering privacy at the touch.
(This is still alpha stage, but stable and needs your testing! :) )
- Elegant and clean Android L look
- ENCRYPTS every file with AES256
- hides all file types
- Leaves no trace of any temporary files in the system
- Custom hidden vault location
- Import from other apps, Batch import.
Internet permission is for a software analytics app called "crashlytics". We do not ever send any hidden files or personal information elsewhere.
Incoming call permission is for stealth mode: User dials a number to launch the app.
If you still have concerns, feel free to send us an email. We will be more than happy to explain.
I am starting this project since I have tried a number of Apps for encrypted hidden file storage, while not finding one that best suits my expectations:
- some do not encrypt videos securely and just stores the un-encrypted file
- most only support hiding pictures and videos. I occasionally want to encrypt word documents but can't find a way.
- some produced by major software companies are simply bloated and litters temp files everywhere... That's just as insecure as not using them.
I am aiming to produce an all-rounded one that maximizes security but still ensuring easy hiding and quick encryption time.
You can lock individual app with pattern lock or pin.
Don’t worry when someone borrow your phone read your privacy.
Lock anything and everything in phone using Apps Locker (SecuApps) Master
♠ Lock app and personal things from other users.
♠ Lock: Messages, Emails, Contacts, Gallery, Google Play Store, Settings, etc..
All this with very less battery and memory consumption!
App Locker Pro helps you to feel secure when:
✔ You share your phone with anyone
✔ You have sensitive contact details
✔ Your kids play with your phone
✔ You have personal images in Gallery.
✔ You have SMS, MMS etc. that you don't want to be shared.
☆ Lock app 3rd party and system apps
☆ interface easy to use
☆ Pattern and pin for lock in portrait and landscape screen mode
☆ Less Battery and Memory usage.
☆ Protect uninstalled and installed.
☆ Built in offline password recovery.
☆ Hidden icon of this app
‣ Not affect your battery
‣ Hidden icon of this app and recovery by password recovery
‣ Start this app lock immediately when your phone restart.
When use Apps Locker (Secu apps)Master if you have any problem,
Plz leave your comment in my email, I will change it as soon as possible.
Apps Locker is licensed under the Apache Licence, Version 2.0:
Password Manager, Text Encryption and File Encryption are integrated in the all-in-one solution.
● Password Vault: Store and manage all passwords, PINs, and notes in one secure place protected by one master password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
● Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes and other texts safe from unintended readers. Use the internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. A password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, and you may have an unlimited number of passwords for any purpose (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A, B, C, ...).
● File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders. Wiping (secure delete) feature is included.
● Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, ...
● Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithms: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 256bit/448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
● Minimal permissions. No ads.
❖ Cross-platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) of the Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on: http://www.paranoiaworks.mobi
❖ Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is available.
● This software is Open Source project – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as open source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
● If you notice any problems with this application, you are welcome to contact us via email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you properly - so it's hard to help you.
★ KitKat (Android 4.4) users FAQ
Issue: File Encryptor sub application - External SD Card is read only - message: EACCESS (Permission denied).
Answer: Android 4.4 does not allow write access to the external SD card to any app except for preinstalled apps (preinstalled by device, or system image manufacturer). We can do absolutely nothing about this issue. The only solution is to root your device and change permissions (for example: http://technofaq.org/posts/2014/04/fixing-external-sd-card-write-issue-on-android-kitkat ) or upgrade to Android 5.
Alternatively - Create the following directory (on your external SD card):
The app should have write permissions in this folder.
Using TextSecure, you can communicate instantly while avoiding SMS fees, create groups so that you can chat in real time with all your friends at once, and share media or attachments all with complete privacy. The server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data.
★ Private. TextSecure uses an advanced end to end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message every time.
★ Open Source. TextSecure is Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code. TextSecure is the only private messenger that uses open source peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols to keep your messages safe.
★ Group Chat. TextSecure allows you to create encrypted groups so you can have private conversations with all your friends at once. Not only are the messages encrypted, but the TextSecure server never has access to any group metadata such as the membership list, group title, or group icon.
★ Fast. The TextSecure protocol is designed to operate in the most constrained environment possible. Using TextSecure, messages are instantly delivered to friends.
TextSecure is not currently compatible with tablets, but support for larger screens is on our roadmap and will be included in a future release!
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
★ RedPhone uses your normal phone number to make and receive calls, so you don't need yet another identifier.
★ RedPhone calls are encrypted end-to-end, but function just like you're used to.
★ Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code.
★ Uses wifi or data, not your plan's voice minutes.
★ All RedPhone calls are free, including long distance and international.
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
Looking for a good file explorer with slick look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the nicest looking file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. It provides to you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and One Drive. This file manager can connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. You will also appreciate ability to create and extract most commonly used archive formats.
Two independent panels allows for seamless file transfer with drag and drop. Just hold your finger on a file and drag it to other panel. In this way you can easily transfer files between various locations including PC shares, cloud and root folders.
If you're looking for a root explorer, this file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don't need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automagically.
Solid Explorer is also a good tool for viewing your media. This file manager can stream music and videos from your PC or cloud without a need to download it. You can even cast the stream to Chromecast!
With this file explorer you will also receive a very elegant UI look with many customization options, such as dynamic list resizing with pinch gesture or custom color schemes, which will even change the file icon colors.
Just give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
- Two independent panels serve as file browsers
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP client with support for secure connections
- SFTP client
- WebDav client capable of connecting to Owncloud and Yandex
- SMB/CIFS client allows for browsing network folders shared with Windows file sharing
- FTP server for sharing files to your PC
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, RAR and TAR archives
- Ability to create TAR archives and password protected ZIP archives
- Many cloud clients: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive (One Drive), Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
- Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
THIS IS A 14-DAY TRIAL. In order to continue using the app after this period, purchase the Solid Explorer Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with it.
Online Crypto uses Google accounts for authentication and Google server(s) and infrastructure for hosting your encrypted data, therefore you can access your passwords by visiting www.onlinecrypto.com as well. Internet connectivity is required for this application to work.
Neither Online Crypto nor Google are able to view your data because neither of them have access to your master password. Master password is not saved anywhere. If you forget your master password your data cannot be recovered.
- Encrypted data is saved ONLY in the Google server(s). No data is saved on your phone.
- Data is accessible from anywhere by visiting www.onlinecrypto.com
- 256 AES Encryption (NSA approved for top secret information).
- Instant searching.
- Import/export (feature available online at www.onlinecrypto.com)
- Max 500 records.
Works on Android 1.5+
- Encrypt/Decrypt Note (128bit Encryption)
- Available at English, French, Spanish, Turkish languages
- Sorting notes
- All notes stored in a local database not flat file system
- Multiple deletion option
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, instead of leaving a 1-star review, we invite you to contact our support to find the best way to help you. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com - Thank you!
Boxcryptor Classic is an encryption software optimized for cloud storage. With Boxcryptor Classic for Android you can easily access your encrypted folders via smartphone or tablet. And the best: It's free!
- Supports all popular cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft SkyDrive. See below the complete list of supported providers.
- Always have your sensitive files with you - and enjoy peace of mind knowing that these are securely encrypted.
- Access all your encrypted documents (photos, music, etc.) in your cloud.
- Encryption and decryption is done directly on your mobile phone or tablet - your password is never transmitted.
- Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard (Advanced Encryption Standard with a key size of 256 bit).
- App unlock PIN for additional security.
- Limited EncFS compatibility (more details can be found on our website).
- With the Boxcryptor Classic Unlimited versions you can have filename encryption to hide any sensitive information that may be mentioned on the name of a file or folder.
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, Box.net, SugarSync, Egnyte, Strato HiDrive, Telekom Cloud, Cubby, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, Livedrive, Yandex Disk, CloudSafe and others using WebDAV. Additionally it is possible to encrypt files on your local device storage.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor Classic.
Boxcryptor Classic for Android requires the following permissions:
- Network communication: Required for Internet access.
- Storage: Required to read/write files.
- Find accounts: Required for Google Drive support. This allows retrieving your Google account information when - and only when - connecting to Google Drive. You will then be asked to grant access to Boxcryptor Classic for Android to your Google Drive files.
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required for the picture slideshow.
Keywords: encryption, encrypted, AES, security, cloud, cloud storage
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
"SQL ist eine Datenbanksprache zur Definition von Datenstrukturen in relationalen Datenbanken sowie zum Bearbeiten (Einfügen, Verändern, Löschen) und Abfragen von darauf basierenden Datenbeständen." - Wikipedia
Der Fokus steht auf den Select-Abfrage, die für die technischen Gymnasien Abitur-relevant sind. Anhand von interaktiven Übungen mit einer echten Datenbank, welche in der App integriert ist, wird das Wissen unvergesslich eingeprägt. Zur Bearbeitung der aktuell 18 Kapitel, sind gewisse Grundkenntnisse vorausgesetzt.
- dynamische Oberfläche (sowohl für Smartphones, als auch für Tablets geeignet)
- einfache Bedienung
- schlichte, übersichtliche Oberfläche
- praktisches Lernen für unterwegs
- gute Ergänzung zum herkömmlichen Schulmaterial
- KEINE Berechtigungen erforderlich
- keine Systemvoraussetzungen
Eine Vollständigkeit oder absolute Korrektheit der Informationen kann natürlich nicht gewährleistet werden! Die App sollte insbesondere zur Wiederholung bzw. zur Ergänzung des Unterrichtthemas verwendet werden.
Die App befindet sich noch in der Entwicklung, sollte es also Grund zur Beschwerde/ Unzufriedenheit geben, würde ich mich über eine E-Mail mit einer Beschreibung der Problematik freuen.
Tags: sql, datenbank, lernen, schule, abitur, datenbanksprache, interaktiv, übungen
Seid auch dieses Jahr dabei, wenn die Bands auf den Höhen des Nordschwarzwaldes richtig einheizen.
Mit dieser App bleibst du immer auf dem neusten Stand, erhältst aktuelle Informationen zu den Bands und kannst Tickets zu Sonderkonditionen vorbestellen.
This App provides you a magnetic compass for your pocket.
- no ads
- simple, stylish gui
- no knick-knack
If there is an bug or you want to suggest something, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
"gulli.com ist ein Webportal, das sich seit 1998 mit Themen der Internetnutzung beschäftigt, unter anderem mit Computersicherheit, Netzpolitik, File Sharing, Anonymität, Datenschutz und Urheberrecht. Das Angebot richtet sich an Computernutzer und Einsteiger." - Wikipedia.org
Folgende Features zeichnen die App aus:
- keine Werbung
- schnelle Performance, da nur die nötigsten Daten geladen werden
- einfache Bedienung, dank einer übersichtlichen Oberfläche
- größere Schriftart durch Doppel-Tap auf einen Artikel
- dynamisches Interface => sowohl für Tablets, als auch für Smartphones geeignet
- keine Systemvoraussetzungen
- unkompliziertes Teilen deiner Lieblingsartikel
Die Internet-Rechte werden ausschließlich für das Auslesen des Newsfeed benötigt!
Erfolgreich getestet unter Android 2.3.7 & Android 4.0.4
Sollte ihnen ein Feature fehlen oder ein Fehler auftreten, können sie mich gerne per E-Mail (s. App) benachrichtigen.
Da man auf die Kommentare in GooglePlay leider nicht antworten kann, bitte ich sie mich bei Problemen per E-Mail zu kontaktieren. Ich werde mich dann schnellstmöglich um eine Lösung des Problems bemühen.
Diese App dient ohne kommerziellen Hintergrund der Verbreitung von Informationen, sollte es trotzdem Grund zur Beschwerde geben, können sie mich jederzeit kontaktieren.
Tags: news, gulli, board, newsfeed, neuigkeiten, nachrichten, it, technik, gulli:board, gulli.com, internet