ACHTUNG! Die App funktioniert momentan nur mit deutschsprachigen Zutatenlisten. Der Entwicker dieser App, M. Stebler, übernimmt keine Haftung für die Informationen, die mit dieser App preisgegeben werden! Die Informationen werden von den Usern selbst eingegeben, es kann also sein, dass die Daten veraltet sind.
Weitere Informationen findest du auf glutencheck.ch oder auf Twitter unter @GlutenCheck!
Zöliakie-Patienten leiden an einer Glutenintoleranz und müssen Lebensmittel meiden, die das Getreideeiweiß enthalten. Das kann die tägliche Essenszubereitung ganz schön erschweren. Die App macht es Betroffenen leichter – mit leckeren glutenfreien Rezepten zum Nachmachen!
Die 100 Rezepte sind in verschiedene Kategorien aufgeteilt:
• Brot, Kuchen und Gebäck.
Neben den Nährwertangaben liefern Ihnen die Rezepte Angaben zu Zubereitungszeit und Schwierigkeitsgrad der jeweiligen Speisen. Möchten Sie für mehrere Personen kochen, passen Sie die Anzahl einfach an – und die App berechnet die Menge der benötigten Zutaten automatisch. Praktisch: Sie können die einzelnen Rezepte als Favoriten speichern, auf Ihre Einkaufsliste setzen und als E-Mail versenden.
Mit der App ist glutenfreier Genuss kein Problem mehr: Der Einkauf ist schnell erledigt und die Rezepte sind leicht nachzukochen. Der ideale Begleiter also, um glutenfreies Essen unkompliziert zu gestalten. Wie wäre es zum Beispiel mit einem Roquefort-Birnen-Toast oder Tiramisu? Das macht Lust auf mehr!
This is the only Gluten Free Scanner app that puts users in control of the data. All the data in this app is community sourced. You are in control! If you disagree with the result of a scan, you have the power to change it. If you are the first person to scan an item, please answer a question or two about it. Other gluten free users will thank you for helping to make the data more accurate.
There are hundreds of ingredients that contain gluten, and not all of them are obvious. With this app, you simply scan the barcode and see instantly if a food contains gluten!
- Barcode scanner
- Easy to read "yes" or "no" result.
- The ability to update a result by disagreeing with it
- And pictures of monkeys (obviously)
- That's it! Super easy.
This App is designed to help people on the go find restaurants that have specific gluten free menus or items. Included in this app are over 4000 US locations of 10 major chains. Locations for Bonefish Grill, Boston Market, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Cheeseburger In Paradise, Chili's, Legal Sea Foods, Outback Steakhouse, P.F. Chang's, Ruby Tuesday and Uno Chicago Grill.
Over 4,000 restaurant locations within the US from 10 major chains that offer Gluten Free menus.
Simple, easy interface, fire it up and go. You won't have to explain to your co-pilot how to use it, if you hand the phone to them to fire it up while you are driving.
See whats near you (default behavior) via GPS, or search.
Quickly snap back to your local location on the map with a single tap.
Get accurate driving directions to the location you select, with a simple button click.
If the database has a phone number for the restaurant, you can also call the selected location with a simple button click.
Easily show only the chain you interested in, or show all.
Works in portrait and landscape mode, so don't be afraid to turn your phone sideways and pop out your keyboard.
This app and its creator are not associated with any Restaurant or Chain contained within.
In order to follow a gluten free diet, it is essential to become ingredient aware and an expert label reader. As products and their ingredients change constantly, Coeliac Australia is not able to recommend brands of products.
By becoming ingredient aware you are able to take control of your diet and increase your choice of suitable products.
It contains about 700 foods that are commented and rated in view of the following subjects:
✔ Carbohydrate malabsorptions
• Fructose malabsorption
• Fructose/glucose ratio
• Content of sugar (sucrose)
• Sorbitol and other sugar alcohols
• Lactose intolerance
• Problematic fibers (i.e. fructans, galactans)
• Comments and rating of tolerance
✔ Histamine intolerance / Mastocytosis
• Histamine content of foods
• Biogenic amines (e.g. tyramine)
• Histamine liberators and DAO inhibitors
• Problematic drugs
• Food additives
• Comments and rating of tolerance
✔ Aspirin/Salicylate intolerance
• Salicylate content
• Problematic food additives
• Comments and rating of tolerance
✔ Other intolerances and allergies
• Indication whether a food contains gluten*
• Comments and rating for gluten intolerance*
✔ More features
• Direct link to Wikipedia articles for all products
• Uncheck unnecessary infos
* This app doesn’t rate the products of individual manufactures but products and products categories. It offers you all the information you need to deal with your intolerance and avoid common mistakes.
The app does not replace medical care and should not be used for diagnostic purposes. While the information provided here has been compiled to the best knowledge of the author, mistakes happen, since it is a complex matter, which depends closely on the individual person. We are constantly working to improve the app, but information may be wrong and may even contain harmful recommendations. The Baliza GmbH disclaims any liability as a developer of this app for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information and any resulting damages, consequential damages and other disadvantages. The assertion of claims of any kind is excluded.
The intelligent navigation is simple to use and provides rapid information - thanks to the easy-to-understand traffic-light system:
- Search alphabetically or by food category
- Set your personal tolerance level for individual foods
- Single view with intolerances at a glance
- Only display tolerated foods using the filter function
The app's special feature: it can be tailored completely individually to the needs and preferences of the user, because it lets you give your own assessment of each food.
People who are colour-blind can select a modified non-colour-based view of the traffic-light system.
The food classifications are based on details from the SIGHI - the Swiss Histamine Intolerance Interest Group.
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get
*Gluten free Appetizers
*Gluten free Beverages
*Gluten free Soups
*Gluten free Beans
*Gluten free Fruits
*Gluten free Vegetables
*Gluten free Finger Foods
*Gluten free Main Dishes
*Gluten free Salads
*Gluten free Condiments
*Gluten free Side Dishes and many more.
You can find your favorite gluten recipe by just searching. You can search by ingredients, Gluten recipe name, tags etc using the search bar in the app. Gluten recipes reduces diseases and will maintain a good health. This app includes Shopping list, Offline collection, Today's Special, New Arrivals etc. Gluten recipes in this app are provided with their nutritional and calorie values.
Features of this recipe app :
* Store recipes to offline collection and access them even when you are offline
* Search engine of recipes integrated into the application
* Search by ingredients and tags
* Sort and filter your recipes by category
* Add favorite recipes
* Share your recipes via social medias with friends and family.
* Create your shopping lists from recipe details and many more features.
Gluten recipes are very famous in Germany, China, Cuba, Mexico, India etc. Even Kids can easily prepare new dishes using this Gluten cookbook. Gluten recipes contains high proteins. We should aware of nutritional information food list. To be healthy we should always use healthy recipes. See all gluten free cookie recipes : Gluten-Free Snicker doodles, Gluten-Free Decadent Double Chocolate Cherry Cookies, Gluten-Free Cappuccino Flats.. This app is a place where you can find healthy Gluten recipes which are completely free. Diet and diabetic recipes are very much searched and needed today. People looking for a diet should use this Gluten recipes. Gluten recipes is also helpful for diabetic patients.
Now you can save a lot of time and effort and find that perfect recipe you've been looking for!
Grab the FREE Gluten Recipe app today and Enjoy!
Be Healthy !
Happy Cooking !!
- Simply take a look at our About us category: ‘We care’ is the Schär motto. We care for you: For the last 30 years, Schär has been striving to give people some of their quality of life back, without gluten: with a wide range of delicious products, its own research and development and plenty of service!
- The magazine contains interesting articles on various themes: The latest research and development news for gluten-free foods, exciting stories about people with coeliac disease, interviews etc.
- The product catalogue contains a selection of some of the delicious gluten-free products from Schär: All kinds of breads, delicious speciality pastas from the no. 1 pasta land, speciality biscuits, flour and plenty of tasty treats!
- For cookery tips and numerous delicious recipes from all over the world, see the ‘Cookery Book’ section and try them out for yourself!
- The little dragonfly Milly explains to children in her exciting adventure stories how you can live without gluten – the clever blue dragonfly has plenty of great games and craft tips in store!
please report any bug and issues you might find on
**To use the app please register for free on www.celiachia.it
Main features Hand Book (prontuario):
* off line search by company, brand and categories;
* partial name search of company, brand and categories;
* Speech recognition search (only on enabled devices).
Main features Eating out (Alimentazione Fuori Casa):
* directory of certified nearest facilities to current location;
* directory of certified facilites in given location;
* localization on map with access to details;
* quick actions to call, add contacts and localize on map facilities.
You can find it by nearly of your position, by text o nearly to an introduced address. In each option you can choose if you want to be like a list or in the map.
With new version, the establishment are represented with different colors, depending of the puntuaction that they have.
You can vote the establishment or upload photos, and you can leave a comment to share your opinion with other celiac people. To do this, you have to be registered and logged in celiquitos. If not, you can see all the information but you can't add establishment, neither voted them, only to leave a comment like anonymous.
With new version, the application is integrated with Twitter, Facebook and Google+. You can logged with your user in those social network, and you can share with tweets or comments your experience.
We have added the posibility to the users that subscribe to the update of the establishment that they choose.
This appliaction runs with the collaboration of every celiac people.
The upgrade of archive is guaranteed by a constant job placement and control. The database structure is present within the program so you do not need a connection to the internet to use the application, but only for downloading updates.
And is possible to add local users clicking on www.mangiaresenzaglutine.it, registering and submitting their reports so they are shared with all users, which can be downloaded directly to your phone.
This feature allows you to track down a list from the local region, city and town. For each of these three levels there is the possibility also show that the local location.
The search results are immediately sorted by distance from where you are, but you can also perform a search in alphabetical order.
You can also manage your favorites so you always have an eye on how far you are compared to our current position.
Tab of the single structure the top toolbar allows you to directly call the telephone number of the premises, or be guided by the navigation to your destination, then add / remove the room from your favorites.
The tab also "Parola al Gestore", where the owner of the restaurant provides his personal description and the comments section, where you can view the comments of other users (and can you, by clicking on Write in the upper right, write and immediately send your comment.)
You can also contact me for references on the website of eating gluten-free restaurants and hotels to advise or simply to propose changes and improvements to the program.
The structures in this application have been found on the internet and there is no guarantee that the same type of exercise can not change at any time. It is therefore recommended to give me immediate notice when differences are found with those reported in the application. In no case, then the application is responsible for compliance with the structural problem of celiac disease, although we strive to have consistent and updated data.
You can count using the touch screen or the volume keys of your device.
You can also place widgets on you home- and lockscreen if your android version support this feature.
You can create, continue and delete multiple counting’s.
Click and Count has also an export function. With this function you can export your counting’s to an CSV-File and use it in your favorite spread sheet application.
Click and Count export the counting value and the date and time when the counting value was added.
You can use our free tool Click and Count - Merge to merge multiple files that you create with Click and Count.
You can merge and filter the data and export the result to use the data with a spreadsheet software. You can find more Information under: http://jacktoolsnet.de/index.php/de/clickandcountmerge-2
The requested rights are needed for the export feature.
Keywords: Zählen, Zählung, zählen, click and count, counting, counter, Counter, CSV, Export