Start your Cruise Countdown now! Track Cruises, see who you're sailing with, view Deck Plans, see Ship & Port Reviews, Cruising Pictures and much more!
Use our cruise finder to search through 100k itineraries from all major lines.
Included Cruise Lines:
★ Carnival Cruise Line
★ Royal Caribbean
★ Disney Cruise Line
★ Norwegian Cruise Line
★ Princess Cruises
★ Celebrity Cruises
★ Holland America
Here are some of our many Ship Mate features.
→ Cruise countdown clock
→ Roll Call
→ Deck plans & Ship info
→ Cruise port info (history, maps, locations)
→ Excursion options
→ Cruise Chat – meet those on your ship today!
→ Itineraries for 95% of all Cruises
→ Deck cams
→ Cruise Finder / Ship tracker
→ Vacation picture gallery
→ Cruising tips
Voted "Best Cruise App," Ship Mate has over One Million Downloads and was the first cruise app every created!
Inside, you'll find tons of content for your cruise ship and ports. You'll get to know your vessel top to bottom using our detailed deck maps and user submitted images. You can visit your ports well before stepping on board, and be ready to make the most of your limited time at each. Our cruise forums are packed with happy users, eager to share their cruise knowledge and tips.
We have over 300 cruise ships, including some of the most popular new vessels, like:
★ Carnival Dream
★ Carnival Sunshine
★ Carnival Splendor
★ Disney Dream
★ Disney Wonder
★ Disney Fantasy
★ Norwegian Getaway
★ Norwegian Epic
★ Norwegian Pearl
★ Quantum of the Seas
★ Allure of the Seas
★ Oasis of the Seas
Don't take our word for it - here's what our Ship Mate users are saying.
"Just want to let you guys know that I love, love, love this app! I'm going on my 5th carnival cruise in January and then 6th in April and I love every aspect of this app! Thank you so much for keeping up the great work!"
"Your app was invaluable during this cruise, to record excursions etc. I have since recommended it to many friends, who are equally delighted with it as I am."
"I really appreciate the countdown board and all of the other cool features your app offers regarding port tips.Thank you for doing what you do!"
So don't wait to start your cruise. Download Ship Mate and start the vacation today!
NOTE: Ship Mate is not affiliated with or integrated with Cruise Critic, iConcierge, iCruise, Carnival, or any other line.
Powered by Cruiseline.com
Find your road on the sea! GPS chartplotter for boating.
An easy-to-use offline GPS tracker and route planner featuring worldwide offline maps.
Wherever you are: sea, rivers or lakes it will help you find your way.
Not only an app but an affordable tool for boating, fishing and sailing.
MAPS AND MARINE CHARTS
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA),
Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC raster United States waters marine charts
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Marine Navigation use Bathymetric
Mediterranean RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand’s Official RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
Esri created and released a new, comprehensive map of the world’s oceans and coastal areas
This world topographic map includes boundaries, cities, water features, ports, physiographic features, ecc.
Satellite imagery for the world and high-resolution for the United States and other areas around the world.
Open Sea Map is a first opensource maps for the sea, with ports, sea light and more.
You can download maps or marine chart, you need select area and application save tile in the disk. You can navigate on preloaded maps or chart without connection.
Marine Navigation save for you maps and marine chart, when you see the tiles of maps the application creates an automated archive, when smartphone cannot connect you can navigate on maps preloaded.
• Navigator GPS
• OffLine Map
• Save on SD OfflineMaps
• Sync Route/Waypoints
• Interactive Map
• Deep Chart / Altitude Chart
• 4000 SeaPorts
• Active Pointer
• Create, Manage and Delete Route/WayPoints
• Way Tracking
• Share Image
• Anchor Alert
• Code Morse
• Moon Info
• Scale Interface
• Screen Alive
Create your Yacht Club; your best boating group.
• Login with Facebook Account
• Create Group (Public, Password, Invite)
• Archive Points
• Group Live Chat
• Group Share Image
• Admin Your Group
• Share WayPoints
• Import/Export Points
WHY USE MARINE NAVIGATION?
Because it is easy to use, you need only activate app, you don't waist time for install instruments on your boat. It is cheap, you don't need to pay a lot of money for sea navigation. You can get route information. Save your money and time, you think only about the marine destination.
You have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased on Google Play for a full refund.
After the 15 minute return period, don't worry, contact us on email@example.com
If you enjoy using Marine Navigation, would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won't take more than a minute. Thanks for your support!
Good seamanship requires the use of official charts. Marine Navigation is for use with other charts and cannot replace official charts. Use at your own risk.
How create a new account (http://youtu.be/rUf4U4mQTwY)
How Download offline map (http://youtu.be/MSTjDf-V9vI)
• Active GPS
LEARN MORE ABOUT FISHPOINTS
http://www.fishpoints.net and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Powered by Esri
Powered By NOAA
Powered By LINZ
* real time positioning (instantly shows vessel's position and course on the chart)
* display of navigational data (position, speed over ground, course over ground)
* distance and bearing calculation
Marine Navigator Lite doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts (see menu->help for instructions). RNC's are available for free at various internet sites:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/Raster/index.htm (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.mar.mil.br/dhn/chm/box-cartas-raster/raster_disponiveis.html (Suite of CHM nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of Brazil and its major rivers)
* http://www.linz.govt.nz/hydro/charts/digital-charts/nzmariner (NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC folio.)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
If you like Marine Navigator Lite and are looking for enhanced navigational functions check out the full version of MARINE NAVIGATOR.
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats and seaports and see what's near you!
• More than 100,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels ("MY FLEET"), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 1,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbors and lighthouses
and much more!
➜ NEW! Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool (in-app purchase)
Just point your device's camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic paying subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
** If you're only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app **
Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Track by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, view airport delays, see nearby flights (in the sky overhead), and more!
Permission to access your Contacts is used only when you choose to create a flight alert to be sent to another person. We do not store or transmit your contacts list in any other way.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our popular Ship Finder apps have been featured in maritime and sailing publications and websites across the globe.
Don’t take our word for it – check out our ratings and the wide range of positive press we’ve had across the world.
Ship Finder provides near real time “virtual radar” AIS maps. It’s easy to use and is an amazing app for anyone interested in shipping, cruising and sailing in ports and locations across the world. It’s also great if you simply want to know what boats are out there or want to see where your friends and family are.
Live moving ships
Ship route trails
Search by vessel name
Ship information such as – Vessel Name, Port of Registration, Destination, ETA
Technical information such as – MMSI, IMO, Callsign , Heading, Length, Width, Draft
Ship Finder works by picking up AIS ship feeds used by all passenger vessels, vessels over 300 tons and increasingly smaller pleasure craft. This technology is actually faster than radar and is used directly by vessels for navigation.
Our global coverage is impressive and expanding all of the time, please check www.shipfinder.co regularly for current coverage.
Pinkfroot are committed to customer service and continually improve our Ship Finder apps based on feedback. Follow us on Twitter @pinkfroot, and join our online community at www.pinkfroot.com If you have any questions please email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
Our companion App – Plane Finder is highly rated and enjoyed by both professionals and anyone with an interest in planes and ships.
Disclaimer: Ship Finder should not be used for navigational purposes.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation.
Ship Finder can also be used to display Shipplotter data that is shared by Shipplotter owners via the Shipplotter Internet sharing function. Shipplotter does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in anyway, with Ship Finder or pinkfroot.
Cruise Ship Tracking
And Much More
Don't wait to start your vacation. Download the app, enter your itinerary and see who you'll be sailing with. Meet others on your sailing before ever boarding. Explore deck maps and ship locations (bars, restaurants, show venues, etc) in preparation for your trip.
The app will also work while on board - no Internet required! This is the only cruise app that lets you access features while offline. You can sit poolside on the Lido Deck while exploring your next port of call. Wander the ship's levels while using deck plans in your device without added expenses.
You'll find all itineraries and detailed information for all of the following cruise ships in the app:
Included RCCL Ships
Adventure of the Seas
Allure of the Seas
Brilliance of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Explorer of the Seas
Freedom of the Seas
Greandeur of the Seas
Independence of the Seas
Jewel of the Seas
Legend of the Seas
Liberty of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
Mariner of the Seas
Monarch of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas
Oasis of the Seas
Radiance of the Seas
Rhapsody of the Seas
Serenade of the Seas
Splendour of the Seas
Vision of the Seas
Voyager of the Seas
NOTE: Ship Mate is not affiliated with or integrated with Royal Caribbean Cruise Line or royalcaribbean.com.
You will first experience the best detailed and accurate navigation map of “NOSTRA MAP”. Together with NOSTRA Map, AIS Guide&Go could help you easily find the desired locations via the “Smart search” function. This Smart Search function has been engineered and developed based on the searching style of Thais, such as:
• Defining your destination by street name or village name just like informing your destination to a taxi driver.
• Searching places by using both Thai and English.
• Filtering your searching by specifying the province or district name gives you only the information in your specified area.
• Easily finding places in navigation mode with all searching application buttons on the map screen.
***The internet connection is unnecessary since the map data stored in your device (AIS Privilege,Real-time traffic and Recommend icon needs the internet connection).
The recommendation functions
• NEW Function "Recommend icon". Find a place to eat with Wongnai. Find a place to travel with Tourism Authority of Thailand(TAT).
• Have a safe trip with the simple graphics, plus visual weather overlays on your Navigation screen.
• Easy to follow or meet your friend with Check-in function. AIS Guide&Go ready to navigating to facebook’s Check-in by you and your friends.
• Accurately navigating to more than 950,000 positions of landmarks, shopping centers, restaurants, throughout Thailand.
• Free service for Real Time Traffic information, accidents location, roadwork location,and other traffic related locations in Bangkok area.
• Searching all AIS Privileges and navigating to the shop nearby 5km. around you.
• Your personal favorite way points can be added and stored into your device by Favorite Dude Point Function.
• The navigation system will work continuously while you receive phone calls, send messages or access the Internet, etc.
• In the navigation mode, the navigation guidance voice will be automatically muted while there is an incoming or outgoing call.
• With all extra buttons in the map screen, you can find the nearby places for your start point, via points, destination point, or favorite points (Dude Point).
• Share your picture location by Email.
• Dual SIM mobile phones do not support.
• The license will expire when your change mobile phone or SIM card.
• AIS Privilege for AIS customer.
You do not have any RADAR,AIS or radio device but you have a smart phone.
USea is for you!
Enjoy free nautical chart, live AIS marine traffic, marine weather and view other boats of the USea community near you.
Share your profile with other users.
Add your points of interest with their description and picture and view them directly on the map.
Stay connected with USea Talk ! Exchange instant messages and point of interest.
The maritime social GPS network. (Now you see)
Follow us on tweeter @useatech
WARNING : Do not use for navigation.
With FindShip, you can track your vessel' movements realtime on the map
* Nearly 80,000 ships online.
* Covering most ports on the world.
* Detail ship's information. In addition to AIS information, D.W.T/Gross ton/Build year is also provided.
* Powerfull ship/port search engine.
* Auto-refresh current region's ship data.
* Google satellite map is available.
* Port's weather forecasts all over the world.
* View 1000+ NOAA Charts.
* Share ship's current position with your friends.
================== What's different with FindShip 1.x ==================
* Support both portrait and landscape orientation
* User can adjust the font size of ship's label
* Fix bugs in previous versions
* Greatly enhance performance of display ships
* Enhance app's stability
mAIS is a mobile application that makes possible to use your mobile device to report the positions of a vessel to MarineTraffic. GPS-enabled devices (iPhone/iPad and Android) can be used to report the position, the details and the status of a vessel in case an AIS transponder is not available or the vessel is out of the range of MarineTraffic's AIS receivers.
The positions of a vessel will be reported if the application is started on the mobile device and whenever Internet connectivity is available. The position reporting will continue even if the app is running at the background on the device. This application is intended to be used only as a vessel's reporting tool and not as a personal location reporting tool. Therefore, it is important to be used only when the device is on board a vessel and it must be switched off whenever the device leaves the vessel.
This is not AIS
mAIS simulates the data transmitted by AIS transponders, however it only transmits data through the Internet and not through AIS radio-frequencies. It is clear that the information transmitted by mAIS is not visible by the AIS receivers of other vessels. It will be only displayed on MarineTraffic web site and apps. As such, mAIS is only a ship's self-reporting tool that does not substitute real AIS transmissions and it is not by any means related to the safety and navigation equipment of a vessel.
mAIS will work on GPS-enabled Android devices, as long as the 'Location Services' are enabled. It may not work properly on iPod or iPad WiFi, as these devices do not have built-in GPS and the position reports may be not accurate.
mAIS is continuously using the GPS of your device in order to report its positions. In most cases this is a power intensive operation and it will exhaust the battery of your device in a few hours. It is recommended to have your device plugged-in whenever you are using mAIS.
How to use it
A valid account registered at marinetraffic.com is required in order to start position reporting through the mAIS application. Register at http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/alerts.aspx The app must be configured to use the registered email and password as well as all valid details of the reporting vessel. A valid MMSI number together with the other details of the vessel (such as vessel's name, call-sign, dimensions, destination, ETA, etc) must be also configured in the app.
What if the vessel does not have a MMSI number assigned?
MMSI number is the key value for position reporting. A valid MMSI number, configured in mAIS app, is required in order to send position reports to MarineTraffic. It is possible that smaller vessels have not been assigned a MMSI number by their authorities. In this case you are still able to use mAIS, after having registered your vessel for a unique vessel's ID at this form on marinetraffic.com.
In order to avoid unwanted position reporting, MarineTraffic will send e-mail notifications at your registered e-mail address, whenever your app is active. This serves as a reminder that position reporting should only be active when you are at sea and must be turned off when at land.
The bandwidth consumed by mAIS is minimal. Even if mAIS is configured to send position reports at the highest frequency, it will use about 150 bytes/minute, which means about 210KB in one day or 6MB for a whole month of continuous use.
For travelers or if you expect someone at the airport, essential.
Good looks, easy and fast handling.
+ (PRO) You have a widget to control a flight, to notify changes and alerts.
+ (PRO) Looking for flights at airports in other countries.
+ (PRO) Unlimited alarms
+ (PRO) No advertising
+ (FREE) Weather information with forecast 3 days
+ (FREE) Looking for flights on other dates
+ (FREE) Only two alarms available
+ (FREE) Share a flight data in text or image format, using gmail, sms, whatsapp, etc
+ (FREE) More than 9,000 airports worldwide
+ (FREE) Full international flight coverage
+ (FREE) Geotag your position and find your nearest airport
+ (FREE) Looking for flights at your airport
+ (FREE) Free version with ads
Internet connection required to get the information.
I need your feedback to improve iFlights, please use email or twitter.
Thanks and good luck with your flight
NOTE: Apologies if your flight is not found. not all companies (Ryanair) and airports provide information of their flights.
keywords: airplane traffic real time flight tracker spotter airport holidays plane vuelo aeropuerto vacaciones avión terminal vol aéroport avion flug Flughafen Urlaub Flugzeug volo terminale aeroporto vacanza aereo
Plane Finder shows live moving planes on a worldwide map. Millions worldwide already track flights in real time with Plane Finder, the ultimate pocket air traffic app.
Plane Finder Free shows you where flights really are right now. Simply tap on a plane to see the registration and flight numbers.
Upgrade to the full version for a huge range of extra features including search,advanced flight data, detailed aircraft information, photos and much much more.
Plane Finder has been a highly rated, top ranking app since 2009 and has been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more.
With millions of happy users, Plane Finder is regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to and reply to feedback.
Plane Finder tracks 12,000+ flights around the world using our own network of real time receivers and some traditional radar data. Our worldwide coverage is already fantastic and always expanding - please check www.planefinder.net to see live coverage in your area.
At a glance our coverage includes –
• Europe 95% - realtime
• North America – 100% via slightly US delayed data – Nationwide realtime ADS-B network in place and capturing 95% of ADS-B equipped aircraft
• Rest of World – Excellent coverage in Australia, New Zealand, Central America, Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, Dubai, India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Maldives, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and many more countries
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS‐B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS‐B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS‐B is increasing all of the time. Traditional radar type data in near real time is also included for North America; this is subject to a short time delay.
And if you’ve read this far, you’ll also want to know this:
Plane Finder Free includes:
• Live moving planes on a Google Map
• Plane registration number
• Flight number
• Bookmark favourite locations e.g. set a ground level view of major airports
• Share your sightings with family and friends via Facebook and Twitter
Why not download the full, advert free, version of Plane Finder to also see:
• Advanced flight details including flight number, route, speed and altitude, service type, days of operation and more
• Current flight status
• In depth plane information including reg number, model, registration date and construction details
• Photo galleries and beautifully detailed aircraft illustrations
• Flight path contrails
• Powerful search by flight number, callsign and aircraft registration number
• FREE plane icon sets
• Upload your own aircraft photos to see them in the app via our community at www.pinkfroot.com
• Technical information including squawk codes, ICAO/IATA codes, ADS Hexcode and heading
Disclaimer: The use of the information presented using Plane Finder is strictly limited to pursuing enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
VesselFinder Free features include:
- Real time positions of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship details - name, flag, type, destination, ETA, course, speed
Do you want more features? Buy VesselFinder Pro and get:
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Additional ship details - IMO, MMSI, draught, gross tonnage, size, deadweight, year of built, callsign
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
- Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder for the latest on VesselFinder.
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
While you are waiting, indulge your passion for cruising by by checking out what's going on aboard the cruise ships. You may even get to see a wedding on one of the chapel web cams!
*Over 100 Webcams
*Option to move app to SD card
*Three "Favourite Camera" buttons
*Install to SD card
*Includes these Cruise Lines:
-Aida added 20/12/11
-Hagan-Lloyd added 20/12/11
Fleetmon Satellite is a powerful satellite tracking service for vessels and fleets of all sizes, containers, trailers, truck, equipment and other mobile assets.
With Fleetmon Sat mobile, you have all your ships' positions always at hand, wherever you are. Vessel tracking made easy!
* Quick position overview function
* View ship/asset position and tracks
* Get alerts when your asset leaves a defined range (theft protection)
* View transponder status
Fleetmon Sat mobile is a management App for the Fleetmon Satellite Tracking service available from http://www.cruise-systems.com/fmsat