◆◆◆ FREE DESKTOP VERSION (MAC & WINDOWS)
Are you fed up of:
- remembering too many passwords?
- forgetting ATM pins or ID numbers at hour of need?
- using complex password management tools?
Stop compromising with your data security by either saving passwords and personal information in unsecured text/excel files or using the same password for every login.
Start using Enpass as it not only keeps your login passwords but also your other life important credentials like Credit cards, bank details, IDs and numbers at one secure place behind a single master password. Protected by military grade AES-256 encryption, your data is always available to you at any time, nearly across ALL MAJOR MOBILE AND DESKTOP PLATFORMS.
Adding information is super-quick and very easy with fully customizable template collection for every important type of information.
★ Full featured Desktop version is FREE FOR LIMITED PERIOD and allows you to import your data from mSecure, Lastpass, Datavault, Keeper, 1password, Keepass, KeePassX, Password safe, eWallet and SPB Wallet.
For details, please check: http://enpass.sinew.in/submenu/windows/
Enpass is tailored to deliver security, simplicity and value for money to its customers with a wide range of features.
► VALUE FOR MONEY FEATURES:
✓ CROSS PLATFORM AVAILABILITY- No worries, if you use different mobile devices as Enpass is there on mostly used smartphone platform.
✓ FREE DESKTOP VERSION- Desktop version is Free for limited period for MAC and Windows PC.
► PRODUCTIVE FEATURES:
✓ AUTO SYNC- Any changes in data on one device is automatically reflected on other devices through Dropbox and of course very securely.
✓ AUTO-FILL- No need to copy/paste username & password on any webpage, just open the webpage and Enpass will automatically fill the details.
✓ MANUAL BACKUP/RESTORE- Anytime you can have local backup of your data over WiFi.
✓ READYMADE TEMPLATE COLLECTION- Cautiously and well designed templates help you in fast and precise data-entry for nearly every kind of credentials.
✓ FAST SEARCHING- Apt and fast search on main screen to access data immediately when you need it.
✓ FAVORITE MARKING- Mark those items you need very often as favorites for fast access. You can directly access them from main screen.
✓ FOLDER SUPPORT-- Use folders and subfolders for better organizing.
✓ NATIVE & FAST- Enpass is a native app for Android platform ensuring the best performance.
► SECURITY FEATURES:
✓ MILITARY GRADE ENCRYPTION- Protects your data by AES-256 encryption which is used by used by US military to ensure highest level of security. All protection mechanism is done locally (offline) at your device only. More at http://enpass.sinew.in/safety/safeties/
✓ NO SIGN-UP REQUIRED- You do not need to create any online account with us. Instead of our servers, your data is stored securely in your device or your Dropbox account.
✓ STRONG PASSWORD GENERATOR- Powerful built-in password generator to create un-guessable passwords.
✓ AUTO LOCK-- Enpass adds extra security against snoopy eyes by auto-locking itself.
✓ STANDARD ENCRYPTION LIBRARIES-- Use of standard libraries to ensure trusted and highest level of security.
✓ AUTO CLEAR CLIPBOARD-- Clear clip board when app exits or manually (Optional).
★ This Free Android App has an in-App purchase of $4.99 to store unlimited items, otherwise it is limited to store only 10 items for trial purpose.
★★★★★ If you are looking for a password keeper that can store nearly everything in well managed templates, this is the best App and I am using on Android, iPhone and MAC.
★★★★★ One of the best and true universal password keeping app. Clean, simple and easy to use. I love the free Desktop version and sync across all devices.
◆◆WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please don't forget to rate us and suggest new features you want to see in next upgrade.
- Store all your passwords securely.
- Editor to manage categories with holo-inspired icons.
- Search all fields.
- It's free and without ads!
- Backup of encrypted data in CSV format.
- Backup between other apps (KeePass, KeePassX) in CSV and XML format without encryption.
- Election of the selected folder for import and export operations.
- Custom schedule for timed backups.
- Max number of backups
- Optional self-destruct and reset.
- Interface in light and dark, in handset and tablet devices.
- Add passwords to the clipboard.
- Hide and show fields.
- (!) KeePassX import supported
- (!) Redesigned icons
- (!) Optional number of items
- Will be updated with improvements and fixes
- AES128 encryption method, using the password entered by the user as a seed with SHA1PRNG (the most safe encryption method to use in Android).
- Encrypted backups, being necessary to enter the password when you have to import.
- Export and Import in CSV and XML format without encryption in KeePass format to bring your data from other apps, being able to use their software to convert almost any file from another app to Passneitor through it: http://keepass.info/help/base/importexport.html
- Ability to change the password entered and therefore the seed used.
- Maximum login attempts.
- Self-destruct feature. The app will destroy all database items and saved copies if a strange try to enter the app a custom number of times.
- Password generator. You can generate random and secure passwords for your accounts.
- Does not require internet permissions, only read and write in SD and copies alarm timer.
If you like this app, vote in the Market. If you want to know more about Passneitor, please visit the project website.
All suggestions and advices are well accepted.
Easiest Password Manager for Android.
* Secure semi-autofill usernames/passwords
* Pattern lock
* 128bit AES encryption
* Dropbox integration
- scheduled backups
- remote wipe
- import CSVs from 1Password, KeePass1x, and LastPass
* Secure pattern recovery
* Sync with Dropbox from your Desktop and all supported Mobile Platforms.
Best, simplistic yet most advanced and efficient tool to store all kind of personal and sensitive information using simplified 65+ templates with data compatibility across all mobile and desktop platforms using Dropbox Sync. Walletx satisfies basic necessities of software usage i.e. easiness, effectiveness and value for money.
You can store only 10 cards in lite version. For storing unlimited number of cards please buy full version of Walletx.
* Import KeePassX, KeePass and Password Safe.
* Available on all major mobile platforms i.e. iOS (iPhone/iPad), Symbian, Windows phone 7.
* Free desktop version available for Windows and Mac. Download from: http://www.sinew.in/products/walletx/desktop/
* Supports Dropbox sync.
* Backup and restore without any special software. Use your any web browser for this.
* Secured hardware accelerated AES encryption and auto-lock to keep your data protected even if your device is lost.
* Best design with least navigations between screens to significantly reduce operational time while creating/accessing data.
* 65+ predefined templates with URLs to launch correct websites, avoiding the dangers of phishing and to ensure best usability.
* Ensures intact security by using standard cryptographic libraries.
* Personalized Notes with each card.
For more details have a look at http://www.sinew.in/products/walletx/
Seen in: FORBES * PC MAG * VENTURE BEAT * WALL STREET JOURNAL * ALL THINGS D * TECHCRUNCH * USA TODAY
PasswordBox is a free password manager that allows users to securely store, retrieve and share usernames, passwords and other personal data anytime, anywhere, on any device.
IN THE PRESS:
CNET, Rated Outstanding "PasswordBox sets itself apart from the competitors with some innovative security features."
PC MAG, Rated Excellent "Quite a few of PasswordBox's features resemble those of top competitors, but it adds features not found in any of them."
WALL STREET JOURNAL "PasswordBox worked like a charm."
Never lose a password again with PasswordBox. Enjoy seamless 1-Tap Login, secure sharing, password generator, Legacy Locker and digital wallet. This is the password manager you've been looking for.
Your passwords, where you need them, when you need them.
- Save time with 1-Tap login to mobile apps and websites
- Automatically saves your logins while you browse
- Passwords are encrypted with AES-256, the strongest grade of encryption available
- Secure SSL protects your data during sync between devices
- Create new strong passwords and save them while you browse
- Locked with a Master Password that only YOU know
- Optional Pin Code Lock for additional security
- Secure password sharing and management, for sharing passwords with co-workers or family
- Instant Login to your accounts using our secure in-app browser
- Encrypted Safe Notes for sensitive personal information
- Customizable StartPage for accessing your most-visited sites with 1-Tap
- 20,000 recognized sites makes it easy to add new accounts to your StartPage
- Auto-Lock function to safeguard against theft
**EXCLUSIVE** 1-Tap Login to Mobile Apps
PasswordBox is the only password vault to allow you to securely log in to mobile apps on your Android phone. We support 90% of the most popular apps in the Google Play store.
Even more than a password manager, PasswordBox now includes Wallet for secure storing & management of sensitive information like credit and ID cards, passport, Social Security numbers, store loyalty cards and banking details on the go.
PasswordBox is the only secure password manager that offers the ability to protect your digital legacy during life and after, enabling you to pass on your online accounts to a spouse or people you trust.
USE PASSWORDBOX EVERYWHERE
PasswordBox password manager works on all your computer browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. Like Dropbox, save a password to PasswordBox and it is instantly and securely saved to all your browsers, computers, tablets and phones. Never lose or forget a password again!
Here's what some of our users are saying:
"Love this app!" - Kareem S.
"We love this application that saves your passwords for easy access to all of your social media channels.." - Fresh Thinking
"A must-have tool" - Francis T.
"I think Passwordbox was made just for me!" - Crystal D.
"The answer to 'What's my password again?" - Tracy S.
"PasswordBox.com is useful, meets a real need, intuitive and easy to use. Keep up the good work." - Devon L.
The PasswordBox team is dedicated to responsive development and support. If you have questions or criticism, please send us an email at email@example.com or get in touch with us on Facebook or Twitter. We may be able to fix your issues in less time than it would take to write a negative review. We are very attentive to your feedback/suggestions/comments. Your input is our priority and helps us further enhance and develop the PasswordBox password manager app.
Save 25 passwords without upgrading, or enjoy PasswordBox Unlimited which has all the great features above and allows unlimited password storage. Upgrade to PasswordBox Unlimited through an auto-renewing subscription. Available with an in-app purchase of $11.99/yr.
Trusted by more than 400,000 users on Google Play, Amazon App store and local app stores.
Highly acclaimed by experts:
CNET - "one of the best places to save your passwords"
PCWorld - "certainly one of the most useful"
TechRepublic - "Jack Wallen recommends using the B-Folders application to keep your information safe"
Totally secure your data
Keeps your secure notes, passwords, PINs, bank account numbers, credit card info, contacts, tasks, journals and bookmarks safe like in a vault.
All your data is fully encrypted with a strong, password-based, government-grade 256-bit AES cipher. This way your information is protected from unauthorized access by thieves, hackers and malware.
Easily sync all your devices
The unique sync technology of B-Folders allows you to securely keep your data in sync on multiple computers and mobile devices without a central server so you never have to store your private information on the Web.
All-in-one, secure and integrated
* password manager
* task manager
* bookmark manager
* contact manager
* Desktop Edition for Windows, Mac and Linux.
* Android Edition for smartphones and tablets.
* organize a lot of passwords and other items in a hierarchy of folders
* autofills usernames and passwords
* virtual keypad for easy entry of numeric passwords
* Password generator
* Clipboard auto-clear
* Self-destruct function (optional)
* Master password guessing protection (progressive delay)
Migrate from other applications
* Password managers like LastPass, 1Password, eWallet, Spb Wallet, SplashID
* BlackBerry MemoPad, Contacts and Tasks
* Palm Desktop memos and addresses/contacts
* instantly log in to web sites
* keep bank accounts, memberships, identity documents, serial numbers
* use it as an outliner to brainstorm and organize ideas
* keep checklists and shopping items
* keep track of projects and sub-projects
* implement the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology
* A phone which can write to, and read from, NFC tags (such as the Nexus 4)
* KeePassDroid, also available in the Play store.
* An NFC tag -- search for "ntag 203" or "mifare ultralight" online. Shouldn't cost more than a few dollars.
The application allows you to get an access to your logins, accounts, and other information created on your Mac or PC and synchronize your phone with your computer. It serves as a vault allowing you to see your secure data created on your Mac or PC on your phone.
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
AndroXplorer Pro supports a wide ranging of archive formats. For compression and extraction, AndroXplorer Pro supports Zip, 7Z, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2, XZ, WIM. For extraction only, AndroXplorer Pro supports LZH**, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS*, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, Z
*Note: NTFS quoted here is the NTFS archive not the NT File System used in SD Card.
Options available for Zip encoding are Deflate, Deflate64, LZMA, PPMd and BZip2 while the variety of encoding choices for 7z are LZMA, LZMA2, PPMd and BZip2.
Support extraction of multiple-volume RAR archive. Create and extract of multiple-volume 7z archive.
AES encryption supported for Zip and 7z.
AndroXplorer Pro v. 4 has been rigorously tested on large archive and also on archive with a lot of items. We have tested archive with up to around 100k of items without any issue, but the end result might vary from device to device, it depends on the memory capacity of each device and some other factors.
AndroXplorer Pro also supports Unicode in Zip.
For Q&A and our reply to your comments please visit our forum at http://goo.gl/cWvmu
The following list highlights many features of AndroXplorer Pro.
• Three fully independent views to manage, sort or display files and folders. Each view is powered by advanced media cached system that enables it to display the thumbnails, size, date, name of files and folders instantly. Four display modes available for each view along with four sorting options. Smooth and easy transition from view to view by flicking or dragging the view left or right.
• Each view in AndroXplorer Pro has list of the parent folders, sorting list and selection bar that will appear once a selection has been made.
• To manage your installed applications, AndroXplorer provides My Programs. This feature aggregates all installed applications within a single folder. Tap on an application within the folder to activate, to see the properties or to get more information from the market. Options also available to uninstall and performing backup where it is applicable.
• Shortcuts feature in AndroXplorer Pro is very easy to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references. In the phone, add-shortcut command is available at the additional sub-menu on the right-bottom of the screen.
• AndroXplorer Pro also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or Regular Expression. Searching under AndroXplorer Pro v. 4 is very fast and responsive due to the new implementation of advanced search module.
• Reliable WiFi network file sharing supporting SMB servers with auto scan function that can be started and stopped with a touch of the refresh button.
• Instant display of thumbnails of media file and other Mime type after caching. Media file display requires the support of the media and also at least the device must be running Froyo.
• Six high resolution themes to suit your mood.
• Progress manager to manage multiple file operations concurrently.
• Root support for users with rooted device.
• Recycle bin for files in SD Card
• Backup and Restore shortcuts and servers information
• Collapsible dashboard and Breadcrumbs dashboard items for tablet
• LAN Streaming for video/audio files
• Built-in text editor supports character encoding
- New! Fill log ins in apps (Android 4.1+), and Chrome (Android 4.3+). Note that auto-fill for apps is only available in Android 4.3 and later, and earlier versions of Android will show copy buttons. **
- New! Fill log ins in InBrowser (Android 4.4+). Note: this requires InBrowser 2.11 or later, and will only show copy buttons at this time. We are looking into closer integration for a future release.
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Automatically fill forms on all sites.
- Secure Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Sites, Secure Notes and Form Fills.
- Add images and audio recordings to Secure Notes as attachments.
- Perform a complete security check on your vault.
* 14-day free trial, requires $12/year LastPass Premium subscription afterwards. (Just $1/month)
Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
Version 3.0 has the following new features:
- Completely redesigned UI
- Optimized phone and tablet support
- Improved browser with tabs, downloading, basic auth support
- Field icons make it easier to fill inside the browser
- Improved session handling keeps you logged in (you can change this in preferences)
Note: Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
** Some apps may not interact well with our auto-fill service for various reasons. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting Preferences / Edit App Associations, and setting the app to "do not show fill window".
Keep confidential information safe using 256bit AES algorithm.
* Encrypt password data using 256bit AES algorithm
* NOT require internet permission to ensure your data private
* Auto-lock application after specified timeout interval
* Hide application from recent apps list
* Backup/Restore data using SD card for maintenance
* Easily manage flexible password records on-demand
* Support dynamic password fields and field types
* Keep all kinds of confidential information using different format
* Simply create records from pre-defined templates.
* Freely setup new templates when necessary.
* Manage massive password records by categories
* Choose from 90+ icons to associate with items
* Quickly find out record by searching
* Import/Export data using *.csv file for data exchange with other apps
* Multi-language support including English, Italian, Czech, Chinese and Spanish
NOTE: android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is used for data backup/export on android 2.3+
Keywords: Password Keeper PasswordSafe
Question: How to migrate data from Lite version to Full version?
Answer: When you install full version password safe on your android, your backup function on Lite version will be activated. You can follow these steps to migrate your data from Lite version to Full version if you want to reuse them:
1. Download Password Safe full version from Google Market and install it.
2. Start Password Safe lite version, click "Settings->Upgrade to Full Version", and click "Migrate" button.
3. From dialog popup, click "Export Data", choose a folder, and process the backup, then you will get backup file under your desired folder.
4. Start Password Safe full version and restore backup file from "Settings->Restore from SD Card" menu.
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Automatically fill forms on all sites.
- Secure Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Secure Notes and Sites.
* 14-day free trial, requires $1/month LastPass Premium subscription afterwards.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser instead of or in addition to the LastPass browser/app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
Note: LastPass runs in the same process as Dolphin, so applications that monitor data usage combine the usage of LastPass with the usage of Dolphin itself. These applications also often display the LastPass icon instead of the Dolphin icon, causing it to look at first glance like LastPass is using a great deal of data, when in reality Dolphin is using most of the data.
- Sync bookmarks with Android Browser
- Add, update, and delete Bookmarks
- View Open Remote Tabs
- 14-day free trial, requires $12/year Xmarks Premium subscription afterwards
Android Browser doesn't currently support synchronizing folders. To sync a single folder with Android Browser, go to Menu -> Settings and choose Sync folder with browser.
Included as part of your Xmarks Premium account. There is a free two week trial available to all users.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser instead of or in addition to the Xmarks app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
When you swipe or go to Menu -> Bookmarks, Dolphin Browser shows you your bookmarks toolbar. Be sure to tap Bookmarks at the bottom to see all your folders.
If all your bookmarks appear as one long list, go to Menu -> List view to view them in folders instead.
Sub-folders aren't synchronized to Dolphin Browser, but you can access them by tapping the Xmarks icon and selecting All Bookmarks.
The world's most trusted password manager for over 10 years with over 1 million users gets even better with an all new version.
Think of SplashID Safe as your personal vault on your Android device. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Where do you keep your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers now?
* In your head? -- Ever forget one of them?
* In a memo or Word or Excel file on your computer? -- What happens if you lose the computer or someone else accesses it?
* In SplashID Safe? -- Smart move. Easy, fast, reliable, and most importantly secure.
Only SplashID Safe offers:
* SplashID Cloud Services - secure cloud sync of your SplashID Safe records across all your devices and computers
* You decide how you store and sync your records - convenient cloud sync, Wi-Fi sync, or local storage
* Unlimited customizable record types and categories
* Strong 256-bit Blowfish encryption
* Automatic backups to ensure no data losses
* Automatic password generator to create hacker-proof passwords
* Anti-phishing web autofill that delivers you to the correct address every time with no typing
* File attachments - attach a photo or document to a record for future reference
* Identity protection concierge service
No other "password keeper" application delivers SplashID Safe's combination of features, reliability, and security -- not 1Password, not Roboform, not mSecure, not eWallet.
Compare SplashID Safe to others:
Read about our security: http://splashid.com/personal/security.html
Terms of Service: https://www.splashid.com/terms.htm
Note: SplashID Safe requests permission to access your contacts data on install - solely for the purpose of giving you your own contact list when using the share records tool. We do not collect any data from you, but SplashID needs permission to access your contacts for the convenience of this feature.
More from developer
Works best on WiFi and if host supports ICMP and echo.
If you haven't done so, install MobileKnox (search for MobileKnox in the Play Store). MobileKnox Premium Key requires MobileKnox to be installed. Otherwise you cannot use MobileKnox Premium Key. So, please install MobileKnox after you installed MobileKnox Premium Key.
This key enables these premium features:
* Synchronization with free DesktopKnox (DesktopKnox for Windows, MAC OS X, Linux: www.mobileknox.com)
* Used nearby
* Advertisements disabled