XN Vpn Client for Android is an IPsec VPN client which is almost be compatible with IPsec VPN gateways
- IKEV1 (Aggressive Mode), IKEv2
- Supported Algorithms:
- Cipher Algorithms: AES(128),3DES,SEED, ARIA
- Hash Algorithms: SHA1, SHA2(256)
- Transform Algorithms: AES(128), AES(256), 3DES, SEED, ARIA
- HMAC Algorithms: SHA1
- Application Firewall:
+ logs all applications which sent IPSEC packets to VPN gateway.
+ Blacklist and Whitelist Management
- Screen Lock:
+ Lock application screen with pattern and pin lock types.
- Traffic History
+ Record traffic history based on applications.
- Import/Export VPN configuration
- Supports Android 4.0 (and later) without requiring rooting Android devices.
- Please provide us with your feedback by sending an email to email@example.com
- Android smartphone/tablet with BlueDUN installed and running
- GPRS phone with Dial-Up Networking (DUN) support
- USB Stick with 3G or PSTN Modem
NO ROOTING NEEDED!!
This app is compatible with Android 4.0 , 4.1 , 4.2 , 4.3 and 5.0. It doesn't work with Kit Kat versions (4.4.*) due to a VPN issue. PLEASE DON'T WRITE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS VERSIONS!
This app works ONLY IF your device can manage VPN connections, in particular if the TUN.KO module is present. This module strictly depends on the hardware and must be compiled specifically for it. Some manufacturers prepare the firmware without re-compile that module or they even remove the file, so, it is not possible to open a VPN and not possible to use apps for the VPN (like OpenVPN or DroidVPN); please take a look to this link:
1. Create the BT pairing between this client device (with BlueVPN+ installed) and the host device or simply connect the USB stick
2. Make sure you have a valid internet connection and the BT-DUN profile on host; if necessary install the BlueDUN app
3. In case of direct modem connection (no Android phones) or USB modem, insert in the setting panel the dial phone number, the access point and the other connection parameters
4. Some 3G stick modems require the "Modem compatibility" option enabled
1. Activate the DUN service / open the BlueDUN app on host device or plug the modem USB stick
2. Open the BlueVPN+ app on client, click the BT host name or the USB device name in the list
[ First time you open the connection, you need to confirm the security alert for VPN and USB interfaces (x2)]
3. While BlueVPN+ is connected you can open a browser and navigate the internet through the bluetooth tethering or directly with USB modem
NOTE - there are applications that cannot retrieve network data from the VPN connection due to an Android bug (http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=33666), please refer to the following list:
- GMail (Only read messages, no synchronization)
- Email [ POP3 / IMAP ]
- You Tube
- Google Earth
- Google Maps ( until version 6.14 )
- Google Play (browse only)
- Google Goggles
- Kindle app
- eBay app
- Web Navigation (Chrome/Firefox/Dolphin...)
- Google Play download
- Tune In
The above list may change if the apps change their behaviour after an upgrade.
Tested with Android tablets:
- Nexus 7
- Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Samsung Tab 7 / 10.1 work fine with BT connection; for USB modems you need a OTG cable and a low power consumption USB stick or an additional powered USB hub or a battery pack like the tekkeon mp1800.
and external devices:
- Atlantis V.90/V.92 USB PSTN Modem
- Hauwei USB stick 3G Modems ( E172 , E1800 )
- BlackBerry phones (9300,Torch 9800, Bold 9900)
- Nokia phones (2730, 5800 , E5, E65, E66, N95 ,N8-00 Belle, C60-01)
- Samsung phones (SGH-L760)
If you have experience with different devices please let us know!
NOTE: As it is impossible to test all devices, in case of no-working, the money will be refunded even after the 15 minutes allowed by Google (send a refund request by mail)
I don't provide support if you add negative comment on Google Play before contacting me by email
Is your Internet access being censored? Are some things on the Internet simply not accessible to you? Do you need protection from eavesdroppers or access without a login on an unencrypted wireless hotspot network or any other web-login based Internet access? Would you like to appear to be a user from a different country to avoid inconvenient content restrictions? Or would you prefer if your IP was not logged by every website you visit and everything you do logged by the NSA? Then look no further, you've found the solution!
Our Your Freedom service does all this for you, and more. It defeats censorship, it encrypts all your traffic, it hides your origin and identity, and it just makes things work that don't work without it. All you need is this app. There is a free service (called "FreeFreedom") available permanently to everyone who only needs occasional access and low bandwidth. If you need more, you can always upgrade later - once you know that it solves your problem and you need more than FreeFreedom provides.
Supported tunnel modes:
* ICMP ECHO (rooted phones only)
We have 28 tunnel servers in 9 countries.
Visit our webpage https://www.your-freedom.net/ for in-depth information about our service. We appreciate if you send us crash reports when asked by your phone. To contact us about this app, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to always receive the latest beta version instead of the production version and have all the latest features and bugs, please opt in at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/de.resolution.yf_android
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
Features: UI similar to Wi-Fi settings; Restart tunnel when connectivity changes (e.g. from wifi to 3g); Start on boot; Passphrase; DNS; Script-Security; Write and View Log File; Open Source (GPLv3);
The prerequisites screen will check your device for root, busybox, tun.ko and the openvpn binary! This should be useful to new users figuring out what's needed to get openvpn running.
A working openvpn config is required.
You should follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/fschaeuffelhut
Stay up to date, get help and help out: Join the google group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-openvpn-settings?hl=en
K-9 supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
K-9 is a community developed project. If you're interested in helping to make the best email client on Android even better, please join us! You can find our bugtracker, source code, mailing list and wiki at http://k9mail.googlecode.com.
We're always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, bug triagers and friends.
If you're having trouble with K-9, please report a bug at http://k9mail.googlecode.com rather than just leaving a one-star review. We don't mind you telling the world that you're frustrated, but if you use our bug tracker, we have a better chance of fixing whatever's giving you a hard time.
You can find K-9's release notes at: http://bit.ly/new-k9
(People sometimes call K-9: K9, K9 Mail, K-9 Email, K9 Email, K9 E-Mail, k9mail or k9email.)
**After your 3 day trial period expires you will need to purchase either a monthly or yearly subscription in order to keep using the service.
TRY IT NOW FOR FREE!
Unlike other VPN services, Spotflux lets you:
- Save bandwidth and maximize your data plan
- Stay private with pro-active privacy defense
- Stay protected from malware
Don’t be fooled by other VPN services that simply hide your IP address, Spotflux is the only Intelligent VPN that encrypts and compresses your data while performing millions of cloud-based, real-time analyses on both incoming and outgoing data to identify malware and unauthorized activity, protecting you from digital harm.
Analyzing your data twice provides a level of protection unavailable with other services. By analyzing incoming data we can prevent the ingestion of malicious code (viruses, invasive tracking, etc.). By analyzing outgoing data, we ensure that if your device is already infected, that personal data is not being broadcast without your permission.
The use of a cloud infrastructure provides a highly intelligent connection that adapts and reacts to deter threats on a real-time basis delivering the very best security and privacy against the ever-evolving global digital threats.
- Conference Agenda - Detailed conference agenda
- Meet Up with attendees - Send a meeting request right from the app
- Partners - View supporters of MTF 2015
- Website - Visit the Mekong Tourism Forum website from the app
- Speakers - Bios of MTF 2015 speaker
- Social Media - Links to Social Media Accounts
- Useful Information - Partner Hotels, Transfers, Hashtag, WiFi, etc
- Da Nang City Tour - Guiddoo Da Nang City Tour Guide takes you on a tour of this magnificent city and helps you understand Da Nang just like a local
Review the app and let us know what you think about it.
See you at the forum.
There is no guarantee that your specific device combination will work - READ and UNDERSTAND the full description, check the requirement list!
Be prepared to provide a detailed error report if things fail on your device. Don't just downvote the app and write "Doesn't work" in the comment. That will not improve anything.
- Needs USB host connection (with OTG adapter)
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs a powered USB hub in most cases (modems draw plenty of power)
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol; ask the manufacturer if unsure
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Now works on Android 5.0 with full network access including Google Play downloads. Officially untested on 5.1, but it looks like it's running well there.
Note that this app is still young; if you get crashes, upload the bug report when asked, so that I can fix things. Or report your problems at the PPP Widget forum (see link to developer website).
Note: this is NOT a regular app, it is a widget only. You will not find it in the app menu.
Make sure you know how to access widgets on your device. It varies between manufacturers..
Again, if your device combination does not work, write a report. Just downvoting and complaining is not helpful. This app works closely to the device hardware which may vary from model to model, and I can't test each and every modem or tablet out there, obviously.
See http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget2.html for FAQs and feedback options. No E-Mail please.
This widget enables Internet access over almost any USB device with PPP modem capabilities, including many mobile phones (smartphones generally not included).
It is a complete rewrite of the previous "PPP Widget", with one of the main advantages being that additional kernel drivers are no longer required.
However, some Android devices have a "blacklist" for USB devices (like Sony Xperia Tablet Z) and may refuse to accept a range of possible USB accessories including modems.
Even if this app needs root access for building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
iFreedom is a 128-bit SSH encrypted tunnel between your device and one of our servers. The tunnel is secured and transmits encrypted data using MD5 hash algorithms. This app helps you increase your internet data pack.
Break any Firewall
App does 3 things:
--Access anything on wifi, break wifi filters like fortiguard, cyberoam. Use whatsapp, facebook, Instagram, snapchat, YouTube, clash of clans... anything on public wifi(college, school, office,restaurant wifi). No matter if its blocked or banned.
--save your data pack. Use this app on mobile network and save 100mb data usage over 1GB regular usage.
-- change ip and your location.
--secures connection over public wifi Networks.
Change your ip, change yr location. Surf anonymously, securely.
Watch Netflix, BBC player in any country. FREE VPN for any country
The USP of this app is that it uses a compression algorithm and server infrastructure that can help users save their internet data usage (data pack MBs).
On an average users can save about 100 MB over 1GB. (You can see exact stats for your device in app's STATS tab). That is it give 9.8 % cost efficiency.
And the best part, this is a FREE APP. A community development oriented project.
This app is available on Android and iOS platforms.
WHY USE THIS APP?
You may be using WIFI at public places, such wifi is not secure, but this app provides you the secure tunnel to encrypt your data and send over the internet and ensures you the security.
Many offices, schools, colleges have wifi but they are filtered or blocked, this app also helps to unblock everything on your network. Other than this, this app had data encryption features, which helps you save your data pack by compressing the data you send over internet.
So this app can be used by anyone and they can save their internet data pack usage.
Do you want to increase your Internet data pack, do you want your data pack to last more longer.
Do u want to save some of your MBs and still browse internet.
Well, here is a app that can help you save your Internet data pack usage.
Use iFreedom v2 app which sends compressed data to servers that is encrypted, which saves some of your data over Internet. So save your MBs, so for example now you can get more, extra 50-60MB(minimum) to use in average usage of 1GB data.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Access all websites and applications like Youtube, whatsapp, Hulu, Facebook and Twitter without restrictions
- Bypass VOIP (like Skype): use VOIP service from anywhere
- Accelerate online games: get extremely low latency when playing Order & Chaos, MetalStorm online and etc.
- Grant access to restricted websites at work or at school even behind firewalls
- Assigns your computer a new IP address, hides your real IP to anonymize all web applications.
- Security & anonymity with a secure encrypted connection between your computer and the Internet.
- Protect your wireless (Wi-Fi) connection at home or at public Hotspots.
- Virtual Firewall - Attacks are often directed at a known IP address.
- International Internet Users - ISPs would like to prevent users from enjoying the Internet, with a USA IP there are no controls!
- Unlike a proxy, you get secured connection for all programs you are using, (e.g ICQ, Email, FTP, News and anything that uses a Internet Connection)
!+++Best Online Game Accelerator+++Access VOIP & Facebook, whatsapp , YouTube, Hulu, Skype, Instagram, SnapChat, Netflix smoothly!+++Auto-setup all your devices (Android )+++Servers in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, France and Germany!
And India too....
WHY USE iFreedom FOR THIS?
- Support All Protocols available in ANDROID devices: IPSec, L2TP over IPSec and PPTP!
- 24x7 availability! 99% service up time!
- Optimized for all Android versions and devices.
- Quality Network ensures your iFreedom service will be fast wherever you are in the world
- You can USE iFreedom TOTALLY TOTALLY FREE.
★ RedPhone uses your normal phone number to make and receive calls, so you don't need yet another identifier.
★ RedPhone calls are encrypted end-to-end, but function just like you're used to.
★ Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code.
★ Uses wifi or data, not your plan's voice minutes.
★ All RedPhone calls are free, including long distance and international.
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
If app crashes at startup remove the folder '1_vm201pro' on your device
Create your own screen , place as much buttons as you like, Choose the function on your button: on / off / pulse / timer on / timer off / timer toggle / pulse / moment pulse for one or more channels.
Use a sleep-timer from 1 sec to 99 h, remember last values
Use alternate IP-address when connected to specified wifi-network
Create a Task in Tasker to switch/toggle/pulse your relays and build-in timers
Create a Profile in Tasker to monitor the status of the input and relays
Use Background-mode: reconnects automatically when connection is lost
You can also:
Press a button to turn a relay on or off.
Monitor the status of each relay (on or off).
Activate or deactivate the timer for each relay.
Monitor the status of the VM201 input.
Let Tasker control your VM201 and let your VM201 control Tasker
Some examples you can do with this app and Tasker:
- Put relays on for a specific time when your input is triggered
- Create unlimited timers to switch/toggle/pulse your channels
- Pulse a channel when you receive a phone call/message
- Switch relays on when you are connected to your home network, switch off when you are disconnected
- Show notification / play sound when your input or outputs change
- Use NFC tags to switch/toggle one or more channels (Trigger needed)
- Create a widget to switch all channels off (Zoom needed)
- Use voice-commands to switch relays on (AutoVoice needed)
- And much more...
NCP Secure VPN Client for Android is a universal IPsec VPN client which is compatible to all major IPsec VPN gateways (e.g. NCP, CISCO, Juniper NetScreen/ScreenOS, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, Check Point, SonicWall, LANCOM Systems, Teldat, Astaro, Adtran).
It provides reliable and encrypted network VPN connectivity from Android based devices, and ensures continuous corporate VPN access for users on the go, without the need to root the device. Whether providing VPN access to a virtual desktop session, business email, or most other Android applications, NCP Secure VPN Client enables business-critical application connectivity.
Please uninstall NCP’s Secure Client Preview (if available) prior to installing the new version. Before you uninstall the client preview, export your existing configuration and import it into the new client.
- Widget for comfortable start of configured VPN connections
- IKEv1 (Main Mode, Aggressive Mode)
- IP address assignment via local IP address/manually or IKE config. mode
- XAUTH on/off
- Split/full tunneling network access
- Pre-shared key
- Auto reconnect mode: After starting the VPN connection the client will always try to reconnect after interruption of a WiFi or cellular connection, until the connection is manually disconnected by the user
- Profile import of .pcf, .wgx, .ini or .spd files
- One-time-password support (OTP support)
The following features are only available in the Premium version:
- PKCS#12 certificate support
- Configurable connection mode (always, auto-reconnect)
- NCP VPN Path Finder Technology (prerequisite: NCP VPN gateway, starting with v 8.0, at the corporate headquarters)
- IKEv2 support
Furthermore, it is not recommended to have both client versions, NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android and NCP Secure VPN Client for Android (or the trial versions), installed in parallel.
For Frequently Asked Questions please visit our Developer Webpage Link.
This release supports Android 4.0 (and later) devices with the VPN API. It is NOT necessary to root the Android device.
NCP Engineering GmbH is a manufacturer of software solutions for high-security company communication over public networks and the Internet. NCP’s core competencies lie in the areas of remote access, IP routing, VPN and firewall technologies, identity and access management (IAM), network access control (NAC) as well as strong authentication and integration of PKI infrastructures.
Simple operation, central management, compatibility and efficiency are essential qualities of the NCP solution. Integration into existing IT infrastructures that use a variety of client platforms can be undertaken without problems. Globally operational organizations rely extensively on NCP products, using them to interconnect all their information exchanges via the Internet.
While we are unable to guarantee compatibility for all devices, we look forward to your feedback in connection with any problems you may encounter. You can provide us with feedback by sending us an email to:
By using this application, you agree with the end user license agreement:
* The super strong and very secure encryption standards AES and SHA are used to keep your data safe.
* MobileKnox provides categories to easily organize your data.
* Entries can be searched by title and content to easily find your data.
* MobileKnox comes with an automatic lock that is activated if MobileKnox is idle for a certain (configurable) amount of time to keep your data hidden of strangers.
* Random, unguessable and secure passwords can be easily generated by shaking your phone.
* MobileKnox can be easily synchronized with DesktopKnox. DesktopKnox runs on MS Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux. It is available for free and can be downloaded from http://www.mobileknox.com
* Entries already used near the current position can be displayed. This allows you to find entries that are used only on certain positions.
* MobileKnox can import encrypted xml files (as generated by DesktopKnox and MobileKnox).
* The entries can be exported to an encrypted xml file format that can be read by MobileKnox and DesktopKnox.
* MobileKnox can be installed on the SD card (if available).
For more information visit http://www.mobileknox.com
MobileKnox is similar (but better :-)) than Keepass, 1Password, Keeper, SplashID Password, Tiny Password, LastPass, Password Safe Pro, OI Safe, Password Box, Safe Wallet, Password Vault, B-Folders, mSecure, Moxier Wallet Password Manager, SafeWallet, Pocket, SPB Wallet, and SecureMemo.
If you haven't done so, install MobileKnox (search for MobileKnox in the Play Store). MobileKnox Premium Key requires MobileKnox to be installed. Otherwise you cannot use MobileKnox Premium Key. So, please install MobileKnox after you installed MobileKnox Premium Key.
This key enables these premium features:
* Synchronization with free DesktopKnox (DesktopKnox for Windows, MAC OS X, Linux: www.mobileknox.com)
* Used nearby
* Advertisements disabled