For each widget you can post a refresh interval and alert settings .
Each widget will mark the red one which the threshold is exceeded .
The threshold value can be set for response time : minimum, average , maximum, and for the percentage of packet loss
Ping monitor widget will help you to know the status of your network.
no Root required
Contrary to many other “pingers” HostMonitor knows when a host is not supposed to be reachable, and also monitors the network connection of the Android telephone itself. This way false alarms are avoided and you can monitor a different set of hosts depending of what network or VPN you and your Android device are connected to. At work you monitor your internal work machines, home you monitor your Internet connection and so forth. The last known state of your hosts are remembered and when you reconnect to a new network, monitoring is resumed with the new set of machines. Test methods are fully configurable using tcp or udp probe packets (icmp not supported as it requires root privileges).
If you find some problems in need of fixing, please mail us about it. Only writing a user review about it, does most often not supply us with enough information about the issue to be able to correct it.
Some wireless networks require that the connected devices are active for them to keep their connection. As mobile devices usually try to avoid network traffic as much as possible to lower the battery usage it’s not uncommon for devices to lose their connection due to inactivity. PingFi helps to avoid this problem by sending Ping (ICMP Echo) requests when your device is connected to a selected network.
To avoid unnecessary battery usage PingFi only runs if your device is actually connected to one of the networks that you have configured.
Opportunity in the VoIP market
With the advent of mobile internet, the demand for VoIP is rapidly increasing. Many countries, including the third-world nations, are soaring with massive deployment of WiFi networks and affordable GPRS service, calling from mobile via VoIP technology is more viable than ever. 24Dialer is an open door to lead you into tomorrow's prominent industry.
Features of 24 Dialer
1. User friendly interface
2. Supports SIP for signalling.
3. Supports g.729 codec for sending audio data.
4. Works with EDGE, GPRS, Wi-Fi & VPN Access points
5. Works from any type of firewalled network
6. Support call from blocked countries
7. Fully customizable & can be branded according to your taste and with your own requirement.
8. Can be used with any kind of Soft switch which support SIP
9. Voice quality is calibrated with CNG (Comfort Noise Generation), VAD (Voice Activity Detection) and PLC
(Packet Loss Concealment) to ensure crystal clear voice
10. Call timer/Display Balance/ Display Call history
11. Phone Book (Synchronize with Phone Address Book)
12. Run behind NAT or on private IP.
13. Your client can hear remaining balance by listening to IVR
14. Works with EDGE, GPRS, Wi-Fi & VPN Access points.
For more details:
Email : email@example.com
Dial : 8801743555555
More from developer
* The super strong and very secure encryption standards AES and SHA are used to keep your data safe.
* MobileKnox provides categories to easily organize your data.
* Entries can be searched by title and content to easily find your data.
* MobileKnox comes with an automatic lock that is activated if MobileKnox is idle for a certain (configurable) amount of time to keep your data hidden of strangers.
* Random, unguessable and secure passwords can be easily generated by shaking your phone.
* MobileKnox can be easily synchronized with DesktopKnox. DesktopKnox runs on MS Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux. It is available for free and can be downloaded from http://www.mobileknox.com
* Entries already used near the current position can be displayed. This allows you to find entries that are used only on certain positions.
* MobileKnox can import encrypted xml files (as generated by DesktopKnox and MobileKnox).
* The entries can be exported to an encrypted xml file format that can be read by MobileKnox and DesktopKnox.
* MobileKnox can be installed on the SD card (if available).
For more information visit http://www.mobileknox.com
MobileKnox is similar (but better :-)) than Keepass, 1Password, Keeper, SplashID Password, Tiny Password, LastPass, Password Safe Pro, OI Safe, Password Box, Safe Wallet, Password Vault, B-Folders, mSecure, Moxier Wallet Password Manager, SafeWallet, Pocket, SPB Wallet, and SecureMemo.
If you haven't done so, install MobileKnox (search for MobileKnox in the Play Store). MobileKnox Premium Key requires MobileKnox to be installed. Otherwise you cannot use MobileKnox Premium Key. So, please install MobileKnox after you installed MobileKnox Premium Key.
This key enables these premium features:
* Synchronization with free DesktopKnox (DesktopKnox for Windows, MAC OS X, Linux: www.mobileknox.com)
* Used nearby
* Advertisements disabled