** Major update - Attachments now open on all devices! **
** We are still working on ICS support **
Why pay more for your Email client? Email+ is a fast and fully functional yet lightweight email client.
Email+ includes features the stock client doesn't. With Email+ you can:
* Bypass Exchange Security Policies (Pin Lock, Remote Wipe)-
Without Email+, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With Email+, you are in control of your phone.
* Combined Inbox view aggregates mail for all mailboxes into a single location!
* PUSH for Mail/Contacts/Calendar (Exchange)
* Ability to sync "ALL" E-mail option (Exchange)
* Save any attachment to SD Card
* Use volume controls to move between messages
* "Select All" messages menu option in mailbox menu
* Ability to hide/unhide folders from view (Exchange)
* Ability to toggle sync for individual folders/sub-folders (Exchange)
* Lots of customizable account options
* Customizable account colors for each account
* Add ability to move single and multiple messages (Exchange/IMAP)
* Ability to select/copy text
* Exchange 2003/2007/2010 SP1
* Zimbra Collaboration Server
* Novell Groupwise Server (Activesync must be running)
* IceWarp Server
* Just about every POP/IMAP server you can think of
* Android 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5
* Android 3.0/3.0.1/3.1/3.2
Please contact us if you have any issues!
Email+ blows away Touchdown, Moxier Mail, and Enhanced Email for Exchange, POP, and IMAP Email. Why pay more?
Read Just What You Need. The best conversation threads ever.
* Safe & Secure – a pure exchange client side email app - all data is stored locally on your device. Your data can't leak from our mail server - we don't have a server.
* The best of the email programs to manage multiple emails from different providers conveniently in one free email client app with your email login.
* Optimize your Inbox – a smart way to make email system fun again.
* The best Android email app (KitKat & Lollipop)! The easiest way to access and manage your ActiveSync Exchange & Microsoft Outlook Email account on your mobile.
* Connect the most popular email providers: Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo mail, Outlook, Gmail, AOL, Live, MSN.com, Hotmail.com email and other webmail services
* Connects to IMAP and ActiveSync (Exchange mail) servers (Unfortunately we do not support POP3 at this time)
* Import all your personal and work emails - Mail Wise supports multiple email accounts so you can manage (for example) your Yahoo Email, Hotmail account or Outlook mail alongside your Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync corporate email account. Mailwise is ideal for all your existing accounts plus any new email account you open in the future.
* Productive - swipe for immediate actions and check email on the go
* Clear email – proven to save you time by removing excessive formatting and signatures, getting directly to the heart of an email
* Manage your contacts with ease – simply press the picture to add the email address and details to your contacts
* Quick email search – find your old emails fast
* Restricted Optional Exchange Email Security Bypass (http://bit.ly/ExBypass)
>>> It's the exchange email app you have dreamed of <<<
Mailwise's email services supports the latest Android updates (KitKat & Lollipop) and offers the most efficient way to handle your work email account and private mailbox. Instead of going back-and-forth between your Hotmail app for Android and your outlook business email – choose wise solutions.
Mail Wise introduces a new simplified email experience. It arranges your mail into conversations and reduces the "noise" by hiding headers, signatures, formatting issues, and more. The innovative and fresh design visually groups email threads together, ensuring that you don’t waste valuable time digging through messy e-mails.
If you ever tried Mailbox, GMX, Cloudmagic, Hushmail, iMail, K9 mail or if you're looking for a great Microsoft Exchange, Hotmail email or Outlook mobile email experience – you’ll love MailWise. Download Now to enjoy the best email service!
* Please allow up to 24 hours after installation for the app to become faster as it merges your inbox into conversations locally *
Like Mail Wise? Join our Beta community to take advantage of early updates and help us design our future versions.
Beta community: http://bit.ly/MailWiseGPlus
- S/MIME 3.1 (X.509, RFC 3280), email encryption and digital signing
- Can be used with the Android Gmail application
- Compatible with existing S/MIME clients (like Outlook, Thunderbird etc.)
- Message and attachments are encrypted
- HTML email support
- Certificates are automatically extracted
- CRLs supported (LDAP and HTTP)
- Certificate trust lists (CTLs) for black/white listing certificates
- LDAP servers can be searched for certificates
- Can generate self-signed certificates for a 'private-PKI'
- CipherMail for Android does not provide functionality to retrieve email. An existing Android mail application, for example Gmail, K9 or the default Android email client, should be used to retrieve the encrypted attached smime.p7m message.
- Clear signed digitally signed message can only be verified by opening the message as an .eml file from the sdcard. The complete message is required for validation. Existing mail clients however do not provide access to the complete message.
- The GET_ACCOUNTS permission is required to get the default sender address
- The READ_CONTACTS permission is required to lookup the recipients for the compose page
- Quick start guide https://www.ciphermail.com/documents/ciphermail-android-quick-start-guide.pdf
- Reference guide https://www.ciphermail.com/documents/ciphermail-android-reference-guide.pdf
For more information see https://www.ciphermail.com/android.html
For support contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback on some reviews:
CipherMail is fully functional and has been tested on the Galaxy tab despite Mr Croucher negative and false claims. The reason he could not import the keys was that he didn't understand the difference between private keys and certificates and kept on trying to import a .pfx file with the certificate import wizard (which is only for importing certificates, not keys).
Paula reported that she couldn't find any certificates. CipherMail cannot "automagically" find all externally used certificates. There are three ways to get certificates for recipients: extracted from digitally signed email, manual import or, a certificate can be downloaded from an LDAP server.
About the integration of CipherMail and email clients. CipherMail registers itself as an application to handle S/MIME attachments (smime.p7m). If a mail application can download the smime.p7m attachment, it can be decrypted by CipherMail. Most Android email clients cannot be extended by external apps. Improved integration between existing email clients and CipherMail can only be done if the email client supports plugins.
CipherMail (formally known as DJIGZO), based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, provides products for the protection of email. CipherMail Email Encryption Gateway is an open source centrally managed email server that encrypts and decrypts email at the gateway level.
Installation packages are available for Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat, CentOS etc. A free ready to run Virtual Appliance for VMware and Hyper-V is available.
* The super strong and very secure encryption standards AES and SHA are used to keep your data safe.
* MobileKnox provides categories to easily organize your data.
* Entries can be searched by title and content to easily find your data.
* MobileKnox comes with an automatic lock that is activated if MobileKnox is idle for a certain (configurable) amount of time to keep your data hidden of strangers.
* Random, unguessable and secure passwords can be easily generated by shaking your phone.
* MobileKnox can be easily synchronized with DesktopKnox. DesktopKnox runs on MS Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux. It is available for free and can be downloaded from http://www.mobileknox.com
* Entries already used near the current position can be displayed. This allows you to find entries that are used only on certain positions.
* MobileKnox can import encrypted xml files (as generated by DesktopKnox and MobileKnox).
* The entries can be exported to an encrypted xml file format that can be read by MobileKnox and DesktopKnox.
* MobileKnox can be installed on the SD card (if available).
For more information visit http://www.mobileknox.com
MobileKnox is similar (but better :-)) than Keepass, 1Password, Keeper, SplashID Password, Tiny Password, LastPass, Password Safe Pro, OI Safe, Password Box, Safe Wallet, Password Vault, B-Folders, mSecure, Moxier Wallet Password Manager, SafeWallet, Pocket, SPB Wallet, and SecureMemo.
If you haven't done so, install MobileKnox (search for MobileKnox in the Play Store). MobileKnox Premium Key requires MobileKnox to be installed. Otherwise you cannot use MobileKnox Premium Key. So, please install MobileKnox after you installed MobileKnox Premium Key.
This key enables these premium features:
* Synchronization with free DesktopKnox (DesktopKnox for Windows, MAC OS X, Linux: www.mobileknox.com)
* Used nearby
* Advertisements disabled