Since version 1.4 you receive a notification when a new device is connected to your network, even when you are not using your device at that moment. You have also a register with all notifications sent so you can check when any device has connected to your network even if you shut down your device.
Do you want to find out which devices are connected to your Wifi, so you can discover if somebody not supposed to be there is connected to your wireless network ?
With "Wifi Watch" you can scan your network for all reachable devices (not only the wireless, also the wired ones), and even more, you can monitor automatically when they connect/disconnect, as the app checks automatically (only if you want, you can disable it).
You can also check out the IPs, names (hostname), MAC addresses and Manufacturers of the devices currently or recently connected (the Manufacturer is actually the one who made the network card of the device, sometimes will be the same one of the device itself, sometimes will be different), so even if they are not using the network right now, but they used it lately, you will have this info (Anyway, your router must be capable of it).
* Translated to Italian thanks to @teoincontatto
* No Ads
* LocalNet - Local Interfaces, Routing and WiFi information
* PublicIP - Displays your real IP and extra information
* IP Lookup - Shows Country,ISP,Network,ASN and RIR
* DNS Lookup (using fixed remote server)
* NetStat - Shows active and listening connections
* ArpCache (if using wifi)
* PortScan (tcp)
* DNSBL - Query IP in spam blacklists
* MAC Lookup - Find vendor/manufacturer name by MAC address
* IP Calc - IP Network Calculator
* SSL Check
* Adjustable font size
* AutoComplete from history
* IPv6 support
To help us support LanDroid, donate using the link in app menu or homepage.
Is your Internet access being censored? Are some things on the Internet simply not accessible to you? Do you need protection from eavesdroppers or access without a login on an unencrypted wireless hotspot network or any other web-login based Internet access? Would you like to appear to be a user from a different country to avoid inconvenient content restrictions? Or would you prefer if your IP was not logged by every website you visit and everything you do logged by the NSA? Then look no further, you've found the solution!
Our Your Freedom service does all this for you, and more. It defeats censorship, it encrypts all your traffic, it hides your origin and identity, and it just makes things work that don't work without it. All you need is this app. There is a free service (called "FreeFreedom") available permanently to everyone who only needs occasional access and low bandwidth. If you need more, you can always upgrade later - once you know that it solves your problem and you need more than FreeFreedom provides.
Supported tunnel modes:
* ICMP ECHO (rooted phones only)
We have 28 tunnel servers in 9 countries.
Visit our webpage https://www.your-freedom.net/ for in-depth information about our service. We appreciate if you send us crash reports when asked by your phone. To contact us about this app, send email to email@example.com.
If you would like to always receive the latest beta version instead of the production version and have all the latest features and bugs, please opt in at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/de.resolution.yf_android
* The super strong and very secure encryption standards AES and SHA are used to keep your data safe.
* MobileKnox provides categories to easily organize your data.
* Entries can be searched by title and content to easily find your data.
* MobileKnox comes with an automatic lock that is activated if MobileKnox is idle for a certain (configurable) amount of time to keep your data hidden of strangers.
* Random, unguessable and secure passwords can be easily generated by shaking your phone.
* MobileKnox can be easily synchronized with DesktopKnox. DesktopKnox runs on MS Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux. It is available for free and can be downloaded from http://www.mobileknox.com
* Entries already used near the current position can be displayed. This allows you to find entries that are used only on certain positions.
* MobileKnox can import encrypted xml files (as generated by DesktopKnox and MobileKnox).
* The entries can be exported to an encrypted xml file format that can be read by MobileKnox and DesktopKnox.
* MobileKnox can be installed on the SD card (if available).
For more information visit http://www.mobileknox.com
MobileKnox is similar (but better :-)) than Keepass, 1Password, Keeper, SplashID Password, Tiny Password, LastPass, Password Safe Pro, OI Safe, Password Box, Safe Wallet, Password Vault, B-Folders, mSecure, Moxier Wallet Password Manager, SafeWallet, Pocket, SPB Wallet, and SecureMemo.
If you haven't done so, install MobileKnox (search for MobileKnox in the Play Store). MobileKnox Premium Key requires MobileKnox to be installed. Otherwise you cannot use MobileKnox Premium Key. So, please install MobileKnox after you installed MobileKnox Premium Key.
This key enables these premium features:
* Synchronization with free DesktopKnox (DesktopKnox for Windows, MAC OS X, Linux: www.mobileknox.com)
* Used nearby
* Advertisements disabled