Converts as you Type.
Up to 63bits conversions &
Only Printable 8Bit ASCII Characters.
hex to dec, hex to decimal, hex to bin, hex to binary, bin converter, ascii code, binary to decimal,
hexadecimal converter, decimal converter, decimal to binary
63-bit capability. Calculator functions AND, OR, XOR, NOT and Shift included. Copy and paste to clipboard.
It is designed for the buttons to be pressed on the screen - doesn't work with a keyboard (no plans to support hardware keyboard; please use the buttons on the screen).
Requires Android 1.6 and above. Full functionality both portrait and landscape on large screen tablet devices.
Some functions may be added on request - feel free to email me with comments or suggestions (ASCII support is under consideration). Thanks for the feedback so far.
DECIMAL VALUES SUPPORTED!
Just enter a value and the type of base and "CalcBin" will do the rest!
Extremely quick and easy to use.
- More languages will be added!
Try the web version online
Some main function on Big Decimal Calculator
- The memory interact M+ M- , M
- The last calculate result in Ans button
*Update Dec 7
- fix crash on start with device < api level 11
- clear "Ans" with one click
- fix order in calculation
*Update Feb 6
- support tablet screen
keyword: calculator, decimal, big decimal calculator, smart calculator, awesome calculator, memory calculator
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
It is very easy to use and shows you the calculation method if you want to.
Also known as place-value system calculator or number system converter.
Pleas enjoy this calculator and don't forget the rating please.
Language is English and German
If you like this app you can purchase the ad-free version.
Your Schroech Software Team
The best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn conversion for computer science and electrical engineering.
Any number can be represented by any sequence of bits (binary digits), they are commonly written using the symbols 0 and 1.
Scientific Calculator we have features such as:
* The history with this feature you can see the history of the previous results,
* Memory Features
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history * Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or graduate
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point, and many others in the full scientific calculator
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
- convert binary to decimal numbers, and decimal to binary numbers.
- convert hexadecimal to decimal numbers, and decimal to hexadecimal numbers.
and all other conversions.
The best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn conversion for computer science, electrical engineering and digital electronics.