#1 Education App in Google Play
“Meister Cody – Talasia" is the only online math game for grade school children that has a scientifically-based supporting effect in overcoming math weakness and dyscalculia.
Developed together with the Institute for Psychology of Westphalian Wilhelms-University of Münster (Germany), “Meister Cody - Talasia“ significantly improves math skills in just 6 weeks!
Meister Cody - Talasia just got even better:
-Based on customer feedback, we added more time for children when they reach higher levels of the crystal ball and infinite tower exercises. This should help even more with motivation
- Resized buttons for better handling on small screens
- Help from the scholar: When your child needs extra help, Meister Cody automatically notices and explains with animation a new way of thinking about how to solve the problem. We're validating the effectiveness of these personal coachings in a scientific study
- Increased motivation: children are rewarded 300 extra coins when they take the assessment
-We published more research in the latest Journal of Learning Disabilities
-We updated email preferences in the parent portal. Now you can select to receive information about training progress, gold coin hunt progress, CODY assessment results, inactivity notification and/or newsletter. You can also update your child’s teacher about progress
Dive into the adventurous world of "Meister Cody – Talasia" together with your child. Each day you’ll take an exciting adventure framed by a new chapter. The monthly training costs are less than a trip to the movies and will have a lifelong impact.
What "Meister Cody - Talasia" offers:
- Parents tell us their children are not afraid of numbers anymore and they practice math voluntarily thanks to an exciting story and rewards
- Enthusiasm included: we teach children math the playful way
- Adaptable math practice based on your child’s skill level
- Development of cognitive skills associated with dyscalculia and math weakness
- No risk - the first four learning units are free of charge and additional units are available for $4.99/week (cancel at anytime)
- An optional 40-minute pre and post assessment that evaluates dyscalculia and math weakness, created, validated and published by the Institute for Psychology at the Westphalian Wilhelms-University of Münster
- Markedly improved math performance: 6 weeks of training, 3 days a week, 30 minutes a day
- 19 different research based mini-games in a beautifully animated story
- Daily email updates regarding your child’s learning progress
- Interim evaluations to check current level of performance
- 24/7 personal customer support (phone, email)
- Based on 6 years of scientific research
- Optimized by teachers and students
For more information about "Meister Cody – Talasia“, please visit www.meistercody.com, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a toll-free call at 1-800-371-2809 (US) or +49 211 730 635 11 (rest of the world).