It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com
Other options My Vinoteca are export and import your list of wines to your Google Drive, export your list of wines at a ficher csv, import a csv file sharing on Facebok, see the statistics of your wine cellar ...
Now, when you go to buy or order a wine you can find in the wine list to help you decide, will help you remember the name of that wine you tasted so good or that you do not like and you do not want to buy again.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions send an email to info.mivinoteca @ gmail.com, I answer all emails. Now on twitter https://twitter.com/MiVinoteca
With this free Wine Dictionary app you can:
• Browse the list of more then 900 words and definitions
• Search directly for a words
If you like wine, this app is for you!
WineMeister empfiehlt Dir gute und passende Weine zum Kauf direkt in deiner Nachbarschaft / Nähe. Mit uns stehst Du also nie wieder ratlos vor irgendeinem Weinregal und kannst Dir und deinen Freunden ohne jegliches „Kaufrisiko“ leckeren Wein auftischen und einschenken.
Unsere Sommeliers verkosten regelmäßig Weine aus den Discountern, Supermärkten und Fachhändlern und empfehlen Dir als Weintrinker – egal ob Anfänger oder Enthusiast - dann die besten Tropfen passend zu deinem Bedürfnis und Budget zum Kauf in einem Geschäft in deiner unmittelbaren Nähe.
-- Sollte dein Weinhändler des Vertrauens fehlen, dann informier ihn über uns. Wir bieten jedem lokalen Händler die Möglichkeit mit seinem Sortiment in die App aufgenommen zu werden. --
WEITERE SUPER FUNKTIONEN:
1) MERKLISTE um keinen leckeren Wein, egal wo du ihn trinkst, jemals mehr zu vergessen.
2) WEINSCANNER um schnell mehr Informationen über verkostete Weine zu erhalten.
3) TRINKSCHULE mit Kurzvideos rund ums Weintrinken (z.B. Korken- oder Schraubverschluss, Was machen Tannine, Wann und wie dekantiert man einen Wein). Die Trinkschule macht dich zum echten WeinMeister!
4) WEINKELLER um euren Bestand zuhause im Blick zu behalten.
‚WINEMEISTER – die Wein App’ ist eine standortbasierte Weinempfehlungs-App für alle Weintrinker in Deutschland. Bereits über 65.000 Nutzer in Deutschland vertrauen seit Januar 2013 unseren Weinempfehlungen.
Unser Ziel ist es, durch gute Weinempfehlungen in der Nähe, die Weinkultur in Deutschland zu fördern. Für die App werden regelmäßig Weine aus Discountern, Supermärkten und Fachhändlern von unabhängigen und kompetenten Sommeliers verkostet, kategorisiert und bewertet – jährlich mehrere tausend Weine. Die guten Weine empfehlen wir euch dann in der App zum Kauf (von den schlechten raten wir euch ab).
Die Glaubwürdigkeit unserer Empfehlungen ist unser höchstes Gut! Unsere Sommeliers stehen zu ihren Bewertungen und wir zu unseren Sommeliers. Sollte ihr Wein schlecht bewertet worden sein, und Sie meinen zu unrecht, können Sie uns gerne eine erneute Verkostungsprobe übersenden. Die Adresse entnehmen Sie bitte unserer Webseite.
Unsere aktuellen Sommeliers sind:
Jan Konetzki – Chef-Sommelier im Restaurant Gordon Ramsay (3*), London
Marcus Reinhardt – Sommelier im Restaurant anabelas kitchen, Berlin
Christoph Geyler – Sommelier in der Weinbar Rutz (1*), Berlin
Weitere Schreibweisen: Weinmeister, Wein Meister
In mobile guide you will find:
- map of czech viticulture regions
- details about Moravian regions
- details about Bohemian regions
- history of winery in Czech republic
-categories of czech wine (still, sparkling, carbonated, liqueur, table, country, quality and more)
- a list of white wines
- a list of red wines
-detailed description of each of wines with images of grapes and basic characteristics
* All new intuitive user interface that makes inputing notes fun and easy
* Ability to share notes across a wide range of channels like Wine Notes users, Facebook, and Email
* Comprehensive database with thousands of wineries and locations with the ability to add your own
* Large dictionary database with over 100 key wine terms to help guide your ratings
Please email us from the settings page with any questions, comments, or concerns. Your feedback will help us improve the app!
*This application is not a search engine for wines!*
With this usefull app you can always consult all information about your favorite wines or if you prefer, you can use it to keep track of your home wine cellar.
- Add your wines with a photo and custom data, and organize them by type
- Use the search box to quickly find wine filtering by year, type of grape, winery name, wine type, alcohol content or wine appellation.
- Discover the wine routes and designations of origin using the map.
- Share wine images with friends.
- In this version Wines&Wines proposes a list of some of the most awarded wines during 2014.
Visual Sockets © 2015
or… if you want to know more about a particular bottle
or… if you are in vacation in France and you want to know what kind of wine can be found in the area…
Download FRENCH WINES, an application by GUIDE HACHETTE DES VINS, the famous French wine guide!
Exclusive content : Comprehensive information, written by the experts of the Guide Hachette des Vins
HOW TO CHOOSE AND SERVE WINE:
• Know the quality of every french vintage since 1945 thanks to 700 ratings!
• Find information about “appellation controlée” wines: description, colors and aromas, grape variety, ageing capacity and service temperature .
LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT WINE:
• A complete cartography of wine growing regions of France
• A dictionary to understand the vocabulary of wine, with 230 definitions
AN EASY-TO-USE APPLICATION:
• A search engine to easily find a wine or definition
• All the vintage ratings available in a few clicks for each region
• Quality design
For more information and to get access to wine tasting notes from the Guide Hachette des Vins: www.hachette-vins.com
• Add, update and review personal tasting notes.
• Rating option of five-star or traditional Robert-Parker, 100-point System.
• Create custom shopping lists and sets (favorite reds, favorite whites, party wines, etc)
• Quick-entry tools for recording details like: rating, appearance, aroma, taste, finish and summary.
• The Tasting Fundamentals guide helps users navigate the wine tasting process.
• “Tasting Terms” tab for those looking to expand their wine-tasting vocabulary.
• “Grape Guide” is the official cheat sheet for grape varietals.
• “Fit for Food” offers suggested food to wine pairings.
• Events tab for local wine-related events.
Do you feel limited in your understanding of wine and wine tasting? Have you ever forgotten a really great wine that you tried at a dinner party or tasting event? Perhaps you accidentally bought that wine that you don’t really like…again? Or maybe you’re the type of wine lover who religiously tracks your tasting experience in a detailed log, noting subtleties in colour, aroma, texture, and taste…then Just Wine is a solution you’ll love.
Learn about wine, while discovering more about you:
- Review the types of wines you love, and hate.
- Refine your tastes and expand your horizons.
- Reflect on your collections, compare what you saved and see yourself evolve and change as you grow as a wine enthusiast.
Discover a world of wine from your smartphone:
- Wine suggestions for every holiday with meal pairings
- Check out our wine blog in the Discover section
- Find a new favorite wine from your favorite country in Around the World in 80 Wines
QR code enabled:
- Paperless tasting notes are here to stay - scan the Just Wine supported QR code to import all the wines you taste at your next wine tasting event
- Scan the QR code on the back of wine bottles to find out about that wine and its producer
It provides you with advanced tools of management of wine cellar.
" My cellar " has among others of:
- Lists of countries, regions, naming pre-initialized facilitating the recording of your bottles,
- The management by bar code,
- Import / export in the format csv of your database,
- The statistical display of your cellar by country, color for example.
In every recording is associated a list fields (note, description, place in the cellar) as well as a photo of the label. If your bottle is equipped with bar code, he can be scanned to find later the bottle in a wink of eye. If your bottle exists in the community database fields are automatically performed.
You can share with your close relations or with the community the card of your wines preferred by SMS, Facebook, and tweeter. You can also create good plans of purchase and knocks of hearts which will be shared with the community and via them.
"Widget" allows to keep posted about the last good plans and knocks of heart of the community.
«My cellar” is the tool which will allow you to share your passion of the wine.
Corkbin is brilliantly simple and easy to use. Just take a photo of the wine label with your Android phone, add a brief description if you like, and it goes into your digital wine collection. Using image recognition technology, Corkbin automatically recognizes the name of your wine. So next time you’re ordering wine, you don’t have to rack you brains for that great bottle you had last time, you can just ask Corkbin.
- Capture wine labels, comments, ratings & location with ease
- Find wines for purchase through wine.com and wine-searcher
- Dictionary of common wine terms
- Food & wine pairing guide provided by Hello Vino
Main functions :
- Save wines by origin, producer, year,...
- Find availables wines corresponding to a dish
- Possibility to rate wines and take picture of bottle label.
- Display available wines list by color (red, white, rosé).
- There is shortcuts to pull a bottle from stock, to see wine details, and to edit or delete wine.
- Another list shows out of stock wines.
- You can send by SMS or email your available wines list.
If you have bugs or ideas to improve it, please send an email.
• Scan a bottle of wine to learn about its details in a second
• Find the best wines closer to you
• Ranking of the best wines
• Allows you to set the favorite wines in your bookmark
• Share your favorite moments
• Take inspiration from your friends
Wineoox simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
The application helps you to remember your preferences, to learn more about the wine you are uncorking, and which one to choose in different moments. Scan a wine of any kind, and while you enjoy it, Wineoox will automatically recognize the wine from our database of over 1 million items. If the wine is not in our database, our team will find it for you and will respond as soon as possible.
Learn everything you've ever wanted to know about wines, explore the feedback of your friends and get personal recommendations, based on the tastes, just browsing the wine shops around you or simply identify them on your Wineoox Wish List .
After all : it's free!
The main features :
• Scan a bottle, recognize it and save the photo with the wine details.
• If you can not find the details of the wine by the bottle, scan the bar code.
• You can manually identify by the search bar the few wines not immediately recognized.
• Simple and straightforward - find everything you need for a wine, taste and assessments.
• Add to Wish List wines to ensure great future experiences - and to know where to buy the wines with our section “Wines around you”
• Connect with your friends with Facebook, Twitter or Gmail and be inspired by their wine-experiences.
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews.
• Review their ratings.
• Scan offline, we will keep the last image to resume the recognition when you’ll be online again.
Use Wine Tracker to:
■ View your wine cellar contents
■ Track orders (shipments, wine futures)
■ Maintain a wishlist of wines you would like to try
■ Sort, search, and select the next bottle to try
■ Setup drinking windows and alerts for when to open that special bottle
■ Seamlessly share your database across your devices
■ Quickly search the internet for information about your wines
■ Enter tasting notes, take photos, and enter ratings
■ Share your tasting experiences with your friends
■ Import/Export your database as a spreadsheet with your PC
The free version of the app allows you to try out the application before purchasing. It has the following limitations:
■ Can store up to 50 wines/orders/wishlist/gone items
■ Disables ability to take & attach photos of your wines
■ Disables ability to use the barcode scanner
■ Disables detailed rating guide (nose/balance/complexity/etc)
■ Disables drink/hold & rating information for regions & vintages
■ Disables "Family" feature to quickly find similar wines to the one you're viewing
Wine Tracker will download a small database containing hundreds of regions, subregions & varietals. You can easily add new country/region/subregion/varietal combos from the "Regions database" screen.
We would like to hear your feedback as well as what features you'd like to see in upcoming releases. You can do so at email@example.com.
This application requires the following permissions:
Network communications: allows access to the internet to sync the regions database, and to perform online searches on a particular wine
Storage: allows you to export/save your wine database to your SD card.