Works ok Complants about being to download are not correct on samsung devices you need to hold your back button ... Just a matter of reading directions for your phone... Not app my problem is lite verson will not let you save waypoints.
The app says "press the overflow button in the menu bar". There is no such thing. The developer does not understand the Samsung Tab.
Ztoyman Update on the lite version of this app. Been using for over a year in the coastal waters of Florida. Still have had no issues. I have it on my phone as well as 2 different brands of tablet using a GPS receiver dongle when offshore. The Samsung users are having issues primarily due to not understanding their own hardware. Sorry guys, but it is what it is. Trying out the full version next to see how it fares. This one is a winner for me and i have recommended it multiple times to others and will continue to
Looks like it would be cool, but... My phone doesn't have an overflow option to download charts, so this app is worthless until the authors fix the app. It's a shame, too, because I think it would be a good tool for boating.
Doesn't work on Galaxy Note Pro No menu buttons! Can't import maps, so cannot get started..... Basic function missing.
Bad design... Useless on Samsung Galaxy S5 without the menu button, common guys, check your complains and fix your app!
* better support of devices with high dpi screen
* better visibility of ship, marker and lines (optimized size, thickness and color)
* updated download link to kap charts for Brazil (CHM)
* hints on how to open menu and import charts (if chart list is empty)
* support of NON-Mercator projections and geodetic correction (if chart was imported with V1.1.0 or later)
* easy upgrade from lite to full version (transferred V1.1.0 charts are fully functional)
* minor bug fixes