Ztoyman Update on the lite version of this app. Been using for over a year in the coastal waters of Florida. Still have had no issues. I have it on my phone as well as 2 different brands of tablet using a GPS receiver dongle when offshore. The Samsung users are having issues primarily due to not understanding their own hardware. Sorry guys, but it is what it is. Trying out the full version next to see how it fares. This one is a winner for me and i have recommended it multiple times to others and will continue to
Doesn't work on Galaxy Note Pro No menu buttons! Can't import maps, so cannot get started..... Basic function missing.
Bad design... Useless on Samsung Galaxy S5 without the menu button, common guys, check your complains and fix your app!
Works Great Used it for my last 2 trips to the San Juan Islands with my RAZR. Thought it wouldn't work on my s5 due to lack of menu button to download charts, found out that holding the bottom left button for a couple seconds functions as menu button. Back in business!
Depends on the Device Worked well on my HTC Incredible. Unusable on Samsung Galaxy S5 because S5 doesn't have a button other Androids have. What a disappointment.
Great app!,, I've installed on galaxy S2,s - S5,s on other phones and tablets. Once you read the instructions, importing the chsrts is a snap.
* better support of devices with high dpi screen
* better visibility of ship, marker and lines (optimized size, thickness and color)
* updated download link to kap charts for Brazil (CHM)
* hints on how to open menu and import charts (if chart list is empty)
* support of NON-Mercator projections and geodetic correction (if chart was imported with V1.1.0 or later)
* easy upgrade from lite to full version (transferred V1.1.0 charts are fully functional)
* minor bug fixes