a lots of features:effects, colors, pics loading/saving ...
multitouch works only with 2.X devices! (so, no hero!)
nexus and droid/milestone can only handle 2 touches.
all above are used for ads
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used to save your drawings.
Try out a set of included demos as well:
• Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
• Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
• My Videos: Watch your videos on a massive screen.
• Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
• Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you've captured.
• Windy Day: Follow the story (and the hat) in this interactive animated short from Spotlight Stories.
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Developer Apps Direct is a large and growing collection of library demos. We make it fast and easy for app developers to discover great libraries and run their demo with the press of a button. No more hunting down apks or downloading and compiling source code. You can try dozens of libraries in just a few minutes!
Stop making your job as an app developer harder by re-inventing the wheel. Browse our great collection of library demos and discover tools to make your app great in less time. Here is what Volume Butler developer Matthew Rice said about his discovery:
"Just added BetterPickers lib to Volume Butler thank you Derek Brameyer for the wonderful library. I discovered your awesome library from DevAppsDirect" - Matthew Rice http://goo.gl/W805e
Our goal is to be the most useful developer app on your device. To reach this goal we add new libraries every week so you can have the most up to date collection of library demos at your fingertips. Here are the libraries we added recently:
Android Process Buttons - May 8
SuperListView - May 8
Spans - May 8
ContentLoadingProgressDialog - May 1
HideyBarPhotoViewScreen - May 1
ApplicationTemplate - May 1
Need a little inspiration for your app? You will find something in the dozens of libraries we feature.
Want to spice up your ListView? Take a look at SwipeListView, StickyListHeaders, ListViewAnimations, QuickReturnsListView and many more.
Need a menu to make navigating your app easier? Choose from RibbonMenu, SlidingMenu or SlidingLayer.
Tried of debugging AsyncThread? Check out RoboSpice and DataDroid.
Supporting older versions of Android? Keep your app looking fresh with ActionBarSherlock, RobotoTextView, UnifiedPreference and many more
With this app you can:
• Run Android library demos without installing them
• Run the demos from any RSS app by adding the feed http://www.inappsquared.com/www.inAppSquared.com/devappsdirect-all.xml
• Share and run demos with a link!
• Categories include Game Engines, Widgets, Custom Views, Menus and Libraries
Want to know what are the most popular libraries in DevAppsDirect? We have ranked them http://www.inappsquared.com/devappsdirect_library_ranking.php
• INTERNET - Required to download the library demos
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used in the optional notification feature to check for updates at a time interval
• VIBRATE - Used in game engine samples
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the network is available
• WAKE_LOCK - Used by the demo download service to prevent the phone from sleeping while downloading
• BATTERY_STATS - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• RECORD_AUDIO - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• CAMERA - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• NFC - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
The demo is a showcase of the functionality of the library.
Cards Library provides an easy way to display a UI Card in your Android app.
You can display single cards, list of cards and a grid of Cards.
• In-app purchases: to accept donations
Cardslib is open source, licensed under the Apache v2.0 licence.
You can find the project on Github (https://github.com/gabrielemariotti/cardslib)
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project or send them to my email directly. More information available via the website.
This is just a simple demo for the Open Source SwipeListView Android Library by 47 Degrees. Find all source, documentation and packaged downloads at GitHub. Cheers!
Manage your Rust servers on your device and keep up-to-date.
• Rust Experimental Support
• Manage multiple Rust servers with one app
• Automatically updating servers
• Player administration
• Kick players via context menus
* Ban players via context menus
• RCON console to send RCON commands
• Chat, to interact with your players
• Server airdrop via context menu.
• Intuitive Administration Interface in Rust Style
Player based administration:
• Teleport a player to a position, which you can choose from a map
• Teleport a player to another player
• Give a player items, which you can choose from a list
• Notifications when chat contains
- "admin", "airdrop", "cheater"
- fully configurable
• Extended RCON command UI
• Linking players to their steam profiles
• Extended notification system:
- Player connects to/leaves the server
- Server is full/empty
- Trouble when trying to add a server
=> The port to be specified is the "Query"-Port. It is +1 of the Game-Port. (Default: 28016)
- Crashes when adding a server or starting the app?
=> Delete your app data.. Since v1.2.0 the database has been changed, which may cause trouble to some users.
Help & Support:
- Issues or ideas?
This is the demo application for the SuperToasts Android developer library. This highly configurable library addresses many issues with stock Android toasts while providing new forms of toasts not available in the Android SDK.
This demo showcases some of the features of the SuperToasts library.
Don't forget to check the Github Wiki for documentation and code examples!
Contact us, please mail to email@example.com.
You can send and print the image files or PDF files from your Android device via a Bluetooth, USB or WiFi connection.
MW-140BT, MW-145BT, MW-260,
PJ-562, PJ-563, PJ-522, PJ-523,
PJ-662, PJ-663, PJ-622, PJ-623,
TD-2020, TD-2120N, TD-2130N,
(Brother laser printers and ink-jet printers are not supported.)
[Limitations for PDF printing function]
*For PDF printing, a watermark is automatically printed on each printed document.
*For PDF printing, you can use this application for 2 months. After 2 months the trail period will expire and PDF files can no longer be printed.
*Since this application is only used to demonstrate the capability of the Brother Print SDK for the Android OS, no permanent version of this demo application will be available.
*There is no limitation for image printing function.
[How to use]
1. Pair the printer and Android device via Bluetooth by using the "Bluetooth Settings".
In case of Wi-Fi connection for RJ-4040, you don't need to pair the printer and Android device in advance
2. Select the printer from the "Printer Settings".
3. Click the "Select" button, and select the image file or PDF file for printing.
4. Click the "Print" button to print your image or PDF document.
*If you have a problem with the Bluetooth connection, please disconnect the Bluetooth paring and reconnect it.
*If you have the problem of Wi-Fi connection, please select the printer again."
[Brother Print SDK]
The Brother Print SDK (Software Development Kit) is available for application developers who want to integrate the image printing function onto their own application. A copy of the Brother Print SDK can be downloaded from the Brother Developer Center: http://www.brother.com/product/dev/mobile/android/index.htm
[Brother PDF Print SDK]
The Brother PDF Print SDK (Software Development Kit) is available for application developers who want to integrate the PDF printing function without any limitation onto their own application.
To obtain a copy of the Brother Print SDK (unlimited version), please contact with your nearest Brother sales office.
Android Maps Extensions "extends" Google Maps Android API v2 and adds some neat features to the original library.
* configurable Marker Clustering engine
* getData and setData to easily attach model data to Markers and other visual objects
* animating Markers
* ability to get a list of all Markers, Circles, Polylines, Polygons, Ground or Tile Overlays
* and many other
Note: some screens will show ANR when opened. This is intentional and shows the difference between ofiicial Google Maps Android API v2 and dynamic and/or clustering settings in Android Maps Extensions when displaying 20 000 markers.
AME and this demo source code is available on Google Code and GitHub:
Double tap the screen quickly to add another cloud.
Sunset and sunrise are being calculated based on your device's location.
All were graphics created by Marie Schweiz.
*** Marie is for hire! You can contact her at http://marie-schweiz.de ***
Feel free to contact me with feature requests and bugs.