Developer Apps Direct is a large and growing collection of library demos. We make it fast and easy for app developers to discover great libraries and run their demo with the press of a button. No more hunting down apks or downloading and compiling source code. You can try dozens of libraries in just a few minutes!
Stop making your job as an app developer harder by re-inventing the wheel. Browse our great collection of library demos and discover tools to make your app great in less time. Here is what Volume Butler developer Matthew Rice said about his discovery:
"Just added BetterPickers lib to Volume Butler thank you Derek Brameyer for the wonderful library. I discovered your awesome library from DevAppsDirect" - Matthew Rice http://goo.gl/W805e
Our goal is to be the most useful developer app on your device. To reach this goal we add new libraries every week so you can have the most up to date collection of library demos at your fingertips. Here are the libraries we added recently:
Android Process Buttons - May 8
SuperListView - May 8
Spans - May 8
ContentLoadingProgressDialog - May 1
HideyBarPhotoViewScreen - May 1
ApplicationTemplate - May 1
Need a little inspiration for your app? You will find something in the dozens of libraries we feature.
Want to spice up your ListView? Take a look at SwipeListView, StickyListHeaders, ListViewAnimations, QuickReturnsListView and many more.
Need a menu to make navigating your app easier? Choose from RibbonMenu, SlidingMenu or SlidingLayer.
Tried of debugging AsyncThread? Check out RoboSpice and DataDroid.
Supporting older versions of Android? Keep your app looking fresh with ActionBarSherlock, RobotoTextView, UnifiedPreference and many more
With this app you can:
• Run Android library demos without installing them
• Run the demos from any RSS app by adding the feed http://www.inappsquared.com/www.inAppSquared.com/devappsdirect-all.xml
• Share and run demos with a link!
• Categories include Game Engines, Widgets, Custom Views, Menus and Libraries
Want to know what are the most popular libraries in DevAppsDirect? We have ranked them http://www.inappsquared.com/devappsdirect_library_ranking.php
• INTERNET - Required to download the library demos
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used in the optional notification feature to check for updates at a time interval
• VIBRATE - Used in game engine samples
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the network is available
• WAKE_LOCK - Used by the demo download service to prevent the phone from sleeping while downloading
• BATTERY_STATS - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Reserved in case any library needs this permission
• RECORD_AUDIO - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• CAMERA - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
• NFC - Added for use by GAST and other libraries
This is just a simple demo for the Open Source SwipeListView Android Library by 47 Degrees. Find all source, documentation and packaged downloads at GitHub. Cheers!
a lots of features:effects, colors, pics loading/saving ...
multitouch works only with 2.X devices! (so, no hero!)
nexus and droid/milestone can only handle 2 touches.
all above are used for ads
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used to save your drawings.
Manage your Rust servers on your device and keep up-to-date.
• Rust Experimental Support
• Manage multiple Rust servers with one app
• Automatically updating servers
• Player administration
• Kick players via context menus
* Ban players via context menus
• RCON console to send RCON commands
• Chat, to interact with your players
• Server airdrop via context menu.
• Intuitive Administration Interface in Rust Style
Player based administration:
• Teleport a player to a position, which you can choose from a map
• Teleport a player to another player
• Give a player items, which you can choose from a list
• Notifications when chat contains
- "admin", "airdrop", "cheater"
- fully configurable
• Extended RCON command UI
• Linking players to their steam profiles
• Extended notification system:
- Player connects to/leaves the server
- Server is full/empty
- Trouble when trying to add a server
=> The port to be specified is the "Query"-Port. It is +1 of the Game-Port. (Default: 28016)
- Crashes when adding a server or starting the app?
=> Delete your app data.. Since v1.2.0 the database has been changed, which may cause trouble to some users.
Help & Support:
- Issues or ideas?
Try out a set of included demos as well:
• Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
• Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
• YouTube: Watch popular YouTube videos on a massive screen.
• Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
• Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you've captured.
• Windy Day: Follow the story (and the hat) in this interactive animated short from Spotlight Stories.
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
The demo is a showcase of the functionality of the library.
Cards Library provides an easy way to display a UI Card in your Android app.
You can display single cards, list of cards and a grid of Cards.
• In-app purchases: to accept donations
Cardslib is open source, licensed under the Apache v2.0 licence.
You can find the project on Github (https://github.com/gabrielemariotti/cardslib)
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project or send them to my email directly. More information available via the website.
This is the demo application for the SuperToasts Android developer library. This highly configurable library addresses many issues with stock Android toasts while providing new forms of toasts not available in the Android SDK.
This demo showcases some of the features of the SuperToasts library.
Don't forget to check the Github Wiki for documentation and code examples!
You don't need to build android application for testing MOML pages if the page is in a web server.
Just run "MOML Application Viewer" and type page url.
If you are not familiar or never heard about MOML, you can still look around by using default sample URLs.
MOML Application Viewer automatically saves your recently entered URLs by latest order. It can be deleted by long press the URL list item.
You can return to the first URL list page at anytime with "Quit" menu in option menu. (press device menu key.)
The "Developer Console" menu in option menu is a very useful debugging tool.
You can view logs or sources of current running MOML Pages.
MOML Application Viewer also provides “momlappviewer:” URI scheme.
You can call MOML page on any other app or web browser.
Demo that shows some cool effects that can be achieved thanks to the programmable OpenGL ES 2.0 GPU pipeline, such as normal mapped specular animated lighting, real time refractions and image postprocess.
If you like the effects and would like to play a game that uses them, please try the game "AQUA SLASH GL DEMO" for free.
To move the light source, touch the screen with one finger to the desired position.
To change the background image, while touching the screen with one finger (therefore moving the light) touch with another one on the left side of the screen.
To change the postprocess effect, do the same but touch with the second finger on the right side of the screen instead of the left.
This demo requires Android 2.2 or higher.
INFO FOR DEVELOPERS: For some reason, samsung and motorola opengl driver does not allow the creation of FrameBufferObjects with color attachments of dimensions non power of 2. All the opengl calls do not generate any error and the FrameBufferObject status is ok, but then nothing gets written to the offscreen buffer if width and/or heigth is not power of 2. On HTC, LG, Toshiba and Dell devices this works well and any dimension can be used.
Since this app uses offscreen rendering for the postprocess effects, this is why it did not work with samsung and motorola devices before version 1.2.
Despite the somewhat unfair 1 star ratings of angry samsung and motorola users because of this issue, thanks everyone for the reports.
Special thanks to my sister Silvia and my friend "El Iberico" for sharing with me their Galaxy S smartphones that allowed me to debug the app and find out what the problem was.
To Harism: Thanks for your comments and yes, the problem is directly related to the off screen render target resolution.
There is not any copy of textures at any time. The first pass where the water effect is rendered is the one that uses the off screen buffer (with less resolution for performance reasons) and later, that render target is directly binded as an input texture to the final pass where the other effect is rendered (pixelization etc) to full resolution.
For more information visit: http://developer.eclipsesource.com/tabris/
The demo source code can be found at https://github.com/eclipsesource/tabris-demos
Tabris provides a powerful widget toolkit that renders native iOS and Android widgets. It provides a proven technology stack with SWT, JFace and OSGi. You can write your application entirely in Java, re-use existing code and benefit from first-class IDE tools without the need for cross-compiling.
This demo is intended primarily for developers and those interested in developing mobile barcode scanning apps, but also it can be easily used as any other PDF417 and QR scanning app.
* Barcode types: PDF417 (2D Barcode), QR code, Coder39, Code128
* Flexibility: easy to integrate API
* Working conditions: low and poor light conditions
* Camera quality: low quality and low resolution mobile cameras
* Perspective: can shoot at an angle
* Speed: 100-900 ms - depends on device and barcode size
* Charset: unicode
PDF417.mobi scanning library is ideal for different barcode reader apps like: boarding pass, personal identifications, payment slips, driver licences and other.
If you like it, check for downloads, source code on GitHub, help, pricing and more information on our web site: http://pdf417.mobi/
Double tap the screen quickly to add another cloud.
Sunset and sunrise are being calculated based on your device's location.
All were graphics created by Marie Schweiz.
*** Marie is for hire! You can contact her at http://marie-schweiz.de ***
Feel free to contact me with feature requests and bugs.