Through the “Ingenix II” APP, you can control the contents of Android OS device’s screen by touching the display of car audio headunit.
1. Your Android OS device needs to support the HDMI or MHL output, and connect to car audio headunit by cable.
2. It is available to connect car audio headunit by Miracast, if car audio headunit support the Miracast or using Miracast Dongle.
3. During the period of using Mirror function, the Bluetooth of your Android OS device should be always on.
4. While your Android OS device controlled by the display of car audio headunit, if there has touch location deviation, it could be not opened for “Ingenix II” APP on your Android OS device. Please open it and start the touch calibration in the system settings menu of the car audio headunit.
5 Applicable to above Android 4.0 OS
There is no need to do anything after installing the app, it simply works. Currently there are no permsisions needed for this app however in the future it may require internet, as well as provide direct image linking to more than just imgur.com image hosts.
TP-LINK tpCamera is a cloud-based video monitoring service that makes it easy to stay connected with whatever you care most such as places, people and pets.
▲View your cameras anywhere and anytime
With TP-LINK tpCamera App installed on your smartphone or tablet, you can easily view your cameras anywhere and anytime over the Internet.
1. Quick setup and registration, register once to get setup forever
2. Add more cameras, stream live video from more locations
3. Friendly live interface, the simplest way to monitor your home or office
4. Free sharing, keep everyone informed with simple video sharing
Capture the color in your life with TP-LINK tpCamera and Cloud Cameras. For more information, go to www.tplinkcloud.com.
The VirtualHere USB Server will turn your Android phone/tablet/TV-stick/embedded device into a USB Server.
The VirtualHere USB Server removes the need for an actual USB cable and instead transmits USB signals over a wireless or wired network. The USB device appears as if it was directly attached to a client machine even though it is remotely plugged into your android device. All existing client drivers work as is, the client machine doesn't know the difference!
This is really useful for making any existing USB device remotely accessible, making its functionality usable over a LAN network or the Internet.
1. Remotely control your digital camera by plugging it into your phone and controlling it remotely via a desktop
2. Turn any printer into a wireless printer
3. Use USB devices in virtual machines
4. Plug in your gaming controller and remotely play streaming games over the Internet.
5. Use a USB-to-serial converter to remotely access serial devices
6. Use USB devices in the cloud. Plug in the device and it can be directly used from a cloud server with no special programming required!
Your Android device needs to have USB host abilities (most larger or new devices have this). Also you may need to buy a Micro-USB OTG to Host adapter if you only have a Micro-USB plug.
The client software is available for download from http://www.virtualhere.com/usb_client_software
This Free Edition is limited to sharing one USB device.
The first screenshot shows a USB webcam plugged into a remote Android Device and being used on a local Windows machine. i.e converting a normal webcam into an IP webcam
The next screenshot shows a Apple Mac machine accessing a FTDI serial device that is plugged into a remote android device. ie. serial over IP
The firmware, documentation, and additional information are available at www.microchip.com/android.
* Fixed race condition between device detach and onPause() routine.
* Initial release
Supports multiple languages
Runs on Android and Java feature phones
Offline usage and storage
Get Status Bar (Android 4.3) and K-9/Kaiten Mail notifications to your wrist!
For other Apps, it's as easy as
i=new Intent("de.killig.NOTIFY"); i.putExtra("header", "Test"); sendBroadcast(i);
to send notifications. Ask your favorite app developer to implement it! Source code available on my website.