Through the “Ingenix II” APP, you can control the contents of Android OS device’s screen by touching the display of car audio headunit.
1. Your Android OS device needs to support the HDMI or MHL output, and connect to car audio headunit by cable.
2. It is available to connect car audio headunit by Miracast, if car audio headunit support the Miracast or using Miracast Dongle.
3. During the period of using Mirror function, the Bluetooth of your Android OS device should be always on.
4. While your Android OS device controlled by the display of car audio headunit, if there has touch location deviation, it could be not opened for “Ingenix II” APP on your Android OS device. Please open it and start the touch calibration in the system settings menu of the car audio headunit.
5 Applicable to above Android 4.0 OS
*FoxFi enables free WiFi Tether on your phone without rooting or a tether plan. Sprint and AT&T have removed FoxFi from Android Play Store. So if you could not find FoxFi in Play Store then please install or upgrade FoxFi from http://foxfi.com/bin, or scan the QR code in the third screenshot.
This version of FoxFi AddOn implements
1. Notifications of WiFi client connections.
2. A Web Proxy server on the phone that can be used to hide tether usage.
3. Debug log sending.
This FoxFi AddOn app is completely optional. Depending on which phone and carrier you have, it may or may not produce any benefit for FoxFi usage.
Once installed, use the menu in FoxFi to access AddOn features. Requires FoxFi version 1.90 or above.
There is no need to do anything after installing the app, it simply works. Currently there are no permsisions needed for this app however in the future it may require internet, as well as provide direct image linking to more than just imgur.com image hosts.
- Setup SSID, password and Internet settings of your router.
- Block unauthorized users who are accessing your router.
- Manage permissions of client devices.
- Parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management.
★ Compatible Routers
Many more routers supported by Tether are coming soon!
★ Important Notes
1. Only English firmware is supported.
2. Upgrade firmware is required. Go to the download page to choose the correct version and download the latest firmware: http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/
3. TP-LINK Tether does not work when connected to guest network.
4. TP-LINK Tether currently does not work with range extender.
5. Android version supported: Android 2.3.3 and above.
6. For any issue, please contact email@example.com.
● Setting up your Router with Tether
Straight out of the box, use Tether to set up your new TP-LINK router listed in the compatible products list above. Setup SSID, password and Internet settings to get online in no time!
● Live Network Management Access with Tether
Tether will give you an overview of who is connected to the router and let you see someone who shouldn’t be there. Tether lets you block them from your network at the touch of a button. Say goodbye to Wi-Fi thieving neighbors!
● Managing Administrators and online behaviors with Tether
Tether helps you with designating which of your devices or users gets to control the router and setting the permission that comes with it. With URL-based “white list”, you can choose for websites which are safe to visit (in doing so, access is only given to websites in the list), and meanwhile control and limit access to the network to certain time of the day for your children’s devices. So bed time means bed time!
TP-LINK tpCamera is a cloud-based video monitoring service that makes it easy to stay connected with whatever you care most such as places, people and pets.
▲View your cameras anywhere and anytime
With TP-LINK tpCamera App installed on your smartphone or tablet, you can easily view your cameras anywhere and anytime over the Internet.
1. Quick setup and registration, register once to get setup forever
2. Add more cameras, stream live video from more locations
3. Friendly live interface, the simplest way to monitor your home or office
4. Free sharing, keep everyone informed with simple video sharing
Capture the color in your life with TP-LINK tpCamera and Cloud Cameras. For more information, go to www.tplinkcloud.com.
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, MX Player has to be installed first. MX Player will test your device and show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.
1. Puede comprobar las imágenes y el vídeo en tiempo real, en cualquier momento y en cualquier lugar;
2. Puede controlar la rotación de la cámara solamente tocando la pantalla de su Smartphone;
3. Control sobre la alarma desde el Smartphone;
4. Comunicación bidireccional de audio;
Get Status Bar (Android 4.3) and K-9/Kaiten Mail notifications to your wrist!
For other Apps, it's as easy as
i=new Intent("de.killig.NOTIFY"); i.putExtra("header", "Test"); sendBroadcast(i);
to send notifications. Ask your favorite app developer to implement it! Source code available on my website.