- Setup SSID, password and Internet settings of your router
- Block unauthorized users who are accessing your router
- Manage permissions of client devices
- Parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management
★ Compatible Routers/DSL Routers
Archer C9 /Archer C8
Archer C7 /Archer C5
Archer C2/Archer C20/Archer C20i
Archer D20/Archer D2/Archer D7/Archer D9
More routers supported by Tether are coming soon!
★ Important Notes
● Upgrade firmware is required. Go to the download page to choose the correct version and download the latest firmware: http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/
● TP-LINK Tether does not work when connected to guest network
● TP-LINK Tether currently does not work with range extender
● Android version supported: Android 2.3.3 and above
● For any issue, please contact email@example.com
● Setting up your Router with Tether
Straight out of the box, use Tether to set up your new TP-LINK router listed in the compatible products list above. Setup SSID, password and Internet settings to get online in no time!
● Live Network Management Access with Tether
Tether will give you an overview of who is connected to the router and let you see someone who shouldn’t be there? Tether lets you block them from your network at the touch of a button. Say goodbye to Wi-Fi thieving neighbors!
● Managing Administrators and online behaviors with Tether
Tether helps you with designating which of your devices or users gets to control the router and setting the permission that comes with it. With URL-based “white list”, you can choose for websites which are safe to visit (in doing so, access is only given to websites in the list), and meanwhile control and limit access to the network to certain time of the day for your children’s devices. So bed time means bed time!
KViewQR application is compatible with the following KGUARD Security Surveillance systems:
Aurora Series (Any model number that starts with AR)
EasyLink Series (EL421, EL821, EL1621)
EasyLink Pro Series (EL422, EL822, EL1622)
Mars Series (Any model number that starts with MR)
Mars Home Series (Any model number that starts with MH)
QRT Series (Any model number that starts with QRT)
== About KViewQR ==
KViewQR allows you to view KGUARD Security surveillance systems and cameras from anywhere in the world using your Smartphones or Tablets utilizing 3G/4G or Wi-Fi networks.
KViewQR offers the following features:
Scan QR Code and connect to KGUARD security surveillance devices for live view.
Search for devices existing on LAN.
Live view over internet on mobile.
View multiple channels in split windows (1/4 channels).
Play back recorded videos from DVR via 3G/4G or WIFI networks.
Control PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) cameras, including network cameras.
View cameras in both portrait or landscape mode.
WARNING: This application uses data stream that will connect to your DVR surveillance system. When using the 3G/4G network, the live video feed from your DVR will be considered "downloads" from your phone service provider and it will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed your data plan limit, this may result in additional usage charges. It is recommended to contact your phone service provider to know the limits of your data plan before using this video streaming application.
The PL2303 USB-to-Serial chip not only provides driver solutions for Windows/Mac/Linux but now also for Android OS platforms. The PL2303 Android driver library allows customers and developers to write Android applications to interface their UART/ RS232 / RS422 / RS485 devices with millions of Android USB host devices like Smartphones, Tablets, and Smart TVs.
This is just a terminal program, not used in the above specific device applications, such as GPS, cash register, modem,..etc...
Terminal program just for watching row data, if you have a specific purpose, please make sure your PL2303 chip model, you can download the SimpleTest APK source code from Prolific web-site, and then develop your own android application
- USB Device with PL2303HXD, PL2303EA or PL2303RA controller chip
NOTE: PL2303HXA and PL2303XA are not supported (Discontinued Products)
- Android-Powered Device (Tablet/Phones) with USB Host Mode Support
- Android 3.2 and above OS versions
Prolific recommends following vendor cable brands:
Product: FB1210 USB to 1-port RS-232 Adapter( PL2303HXD )
Product: FB1311 Commercial Grade USB to RS-422/485 Adapter(PL2303HXD )
Good Way Technology Co., Ltd.
Product: Plugable USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial Adapter (PL2303HXD )
Plugable Technologies (USA & UK Direct)
Product: OP-1010, OP-1012 -->> USB to TTL (PL2303HXD )
Product: OP-1020 -->> USB to RS232 (PL2303HXD )
Product: OP-1030 -->> USB to RS485 (PL2303HXD )
ONEPING TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD
Root is NOT required and will work with standard Android! No advertisements either!
Clients are available for Windows, Linux and OSX. Supports all USB transfer modes, Control, Bulk, Interrupt AND isochronous (iso for windows/linux clients only)
The VirtualHere USB Server will turn your Android phone/tablet/TV-stick/embedded device into a USB Server.
The VirtualHere USB Server removes the need for an actual USB cable and instead transmits USB signals over a wireless or wired network. The USB device appears as if it was directly attached to a client machine even though it is remotely plugged into your android device. All existing client drivers work as is, the client machine doesn't know the difference!
1. Remotely control your digital camera by plugging it into your phone and controlling it remotely via a desktop
2. Turn any printer into a wireless printer
3. Use USB devices in virtual machines
4. Plug in your gaming controller and remotely play streaming games over the Internet.
5. Use a USB-to-serial converter to remotely access serial devices
6. Use USB devices in the cloud. Plug in the device and it can be directly used from a cloud server with no special programming required!
Your Android device needs to have USB host abilities (most larger or new devices have this). Also you may need to buy a Micro-USB OTG to Host adapter if you only have a Micro-USB plug.
The client software is available for download from http://www.virtualhere.com/usb_client_software
The first screenshot shows a USB webcam plugged into a remote Android Device and being used on a local Windows machine. i.e converting a normal webcam into an IP webcam
The next screenshot shows a Apple Mac machine accessing a FTDI serial device that is plugged into a remote android device. ie. serial over IP
If you have root, you can download the virtualhere server binary for your device and you are then able to share multiple devices from a single android server (purchase required)
The firmware, documentation, and additional information are available at www.microchip.com/android.
* Fixed race condition between device detach and onPause() routine.
* Initial release
TP-LINK tpCamera is a cloud-based video monitoring service that makes it easy to stay connected with whatever you care most such as places, people and pets.
▲View your cameras anywhere and anytime
With TP-LINK tpCamera App installed on your smartphone or tablet, you can easily view your cameras anywhere and anytime over the Internet.
1. Quick setup and registration, register once to get setup forever
2. Add more cameras, stream live video from more locations
3. Friendly live interface, the simplest way to monitor your home or office
4. Free sharing, keep everyone informed with simple video sharing
Capture the color in your life with TP-LINK tpCamera and Cloud Cameras. For more information, go to www.tplinkcloud.com.
This sample detects serial ports of your device and provides a simple terminal to send and receive text.
More information and bug report on:
Copyright 2010-2011 Cedric Priscal
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Get Status Bar (Android 4.3) and K-9/Kaiten Mail notifications to your wrist!
For other Apps, it's as easy as
i=new Intent("de.killig.NOTIFY"); i.putExtra("header", "Test"); sendBroadcast(i);
to send notifications. Ask your favorite app developer to implement it! Source code available on my website.