Following servers have been tested: rhythmbox, mt-daapd, firefly, tangerine, forked-daapd. Many NAS devices have a built-in DAAP server. (Sometimes DAAP is called iTunes Music Sharing)
* Caching the database index locally for faster access to the music. The index only needs to be refreshed if you added new music to the library.
* Should have no problem importing large music libraries ( > 20'000 songs)
* Songs, albums and playlists can be downloaded in the background and will be added to a local playlist which will show up in the playlist section of many music players.
* The application has an offline mode feature to play your files on the sd card
* Cover Art support: Covers are loaded from the id3 tags and/or from the last.fm website
* Custom UI for Android Tablets
* Control music playback from your bluetooth headset buttons and from inline headphone remotes
* Basic Homescreen Widget
* Supports last.fm scrobbling using simple last.fm scrobbler
* Lockscreen player control in some custom roms (e.g MIUI)
* Playback stops on incoming calls, headset removal or when another media player is started
Youtube Demo videos:
Running on Samsung Nexus S
Running on Asus EEEPad Transformer
Other supported features include:
- Download songs from shares to your phone
- Automatic discovery of network shares
- Access password-protected shares
- Library caching
- Audioscrobbler support using an intalled scrobbler app
- Shuffle / Repeat play modes
• Beautiful display of chords and lyrics (new Compact Display Mode shows more on small screens)
• Lyric only mode is perfect for singers and vocalists
• Easy transposing (even allows different players to adjust for a capo)
• Search allows you to pick the exact song out of hundreds, no more fumbling with torn paper
• Instant sharing with every member of your band
Once you install ChordSheet, it creates a directory in external SD storage. Different versions of Android may put this directory in different places, but it is often: "Android\data\com.qynx.chordsheet\files". Now, add your songs:
• Email your ChordPro formatted songs to your phone or tablet
• Copy your ChordPro formatted songs from your computer via USB
• Configure a sync app (like FolderSync) to sync your local ChordPro songs with your cloud storage
If you are new to the ChordPro format, then you are going to have to start collecting songs. The best place to start is:
www.chordie.com <— index of 1000s songs
When you find a song you want to import, click the "chopro" format option in the toolbar on the far right of the screen. Then copy-and-paste into a text file or the builtin editor. This is easier than it sounds.
Please do not use the Android market for support. If you have any questions, gripes, or suggestions for improvement, please send email to:
Have fun and make music!!!!
Please note that this is not a complete Android version of OpenSong, but it is slowly getting there! Its main function is to allow you to use a tablet/phone as a replacement for bulky paper chord charts, but it now also comes with basic Presentation support to a secondary display/monitor/projector. Churches can present lyrics, Scriptures and Custom slides (Scripture and custom slides need to be created within the desktop app).
The app comes bundled with 700+ worship songs and 1000+ other songs, or you can use your own.
Songs can be transposed, chords can be displayed as sharps/flats/naturals (or hidden completely if you don't need them!) and the font size can be adjusted to best suit your tablet screen. You can use the app to edit, create and delete songs. Sticky notes can be saved with songs.
Two display themes are included (dark and light) to best suit ambient light conditions. Colours and fonts within these themes are fully customisable.
OpenSong tablet allows you to create, save and load sets that are stored in your Sets folder.
Sets and songs created in OpenSong tablet are compatible with the OpenSong desktop application and they can be easily shared using Dropbox, email, etc.
OpenSong tablet is compatible with page turning devices (e.g. Bluetooth foot-switches, etc.) and the app will allow you to assign any key/button to move forwards and backwards within a set and scroll a song page up and down.
The app can be used as a replacement for any bulky paper based song folder for performing musicians.
I am constantly looking to improve and update this app and welcome suggestions, requests, etc.
OpenSong tablet is designed to compliment the Open Source application for Linux/Windows/Mac that allows churches to project song lyrics, Bible verses, etc.
The Runtastic Music Player offers you easy music listening, an intuitive user interface and is the perfect complement for your Runtastic apps, including: Runtastic, Runtastic Road Bike, Runtastic Mountain Bike and Runtastic Six Pack. Combine your love of music with exercise now!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Browse your music by genre, artist or album
* Personal charts: View and enjoy your favorite, top-played music for fitness activities
* Create playlists: Custom mixes for your workout, your next trip or just everyday listening
* Be your best: Only the Runtastic Music Player can guarantee smooth communication with your Runtastic apps for that extra boost of motivation during your workout
* Search for and select your favorite songs easily with the integrated search function
* Let the Runtastic Music Player surprise you with the convenient shuffle function
Get it now! The perfect music player for awesome workouts & attaining your goals with a plethora of Runtastic apps. With the right beats, you’re sure to “get in the zone” and take your fitness and everyday activities to the next level!
Keywords: music, app, playlist, fitness, fit, power, training, workout, sports, health, songs, titles, albums, artists, genres, browse, custom, motivation, HIIT, best, top
Designed for larger sized tablets, Chordially allows live musicians to replace multiple sheets of paper and song books with one discrete device. Song chord charts can be created and added to set lists which can then be displayed and paged through with a quick swipe of the finger.
Chordially can be used by guitar, bass and keyboard players and anyone else playing chord based live music.
Ideal for bands, worship leaders, worship musicians and wannabe rock stars!
- Clear display of chord charts broken into song sections with coloured headings.
- Create chord charts directly or by importing from OpenSong, OpenLyric or text format files.
- Transpose songs into any key.
- Add capo values to songs and switch between capo and standard chord views.
- Search for songs by title or by words contained in their lyrics.
- Customizable colours and font styles.
- Turn pages with bluetooth/usb foot pedal.
- No Adverts.
New features coming soon.
Throw away your song books and start jamming with GuitarTapp today! Search and view 500,000+ guitar tabs, chords, ChordPro files, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs. Has autoscroll feature, large chords dictionary with diagrams and variations, save, open and edit tabs on SD card, transpose songs, create setlists, jam along with local MP3's and watch YouTube video lessons.
GuitarTapp is the only tab viewer capable of adjusting tabs to fit your screen's width, using the innovative IntelliWrap technique: this eliminates the need to scroll horizontally.
You'll find no other app with so many features, NO additional purchases required, NO subscriptions, FREE tabs library updates.
★ Quickly find chords, guitar tabs, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs for 500,000+ songs
★ Shows predictive search suggestions
★ Autoscroll: play along from the screen, using the song's duration to determine scroll speed
★ On-board chord dictionary: view chord diagrams and fingering alternatives for hundreds of guitar and ukulele chords, includes left-handed support.
★ Able to play the chords for reference
★ Transpose: quickly change the song key by transposing the chords up or down
★ IntelliWrap: eliminates horizontal scrolling by intelligently breaking up tabs and chords into screen-sized pieces
★ Able to play text tablature for quick reference
★ Favorites: save tabs on your SD card
★ Setlists: create and manage setlists for live performances
★ Power Tab support (are converted to text tabs)
★ ChordPro rendering engine for PDF-alike scores
★ NEW metronome
★ Find songs or video lessons on YouTube
★ Save and load tabs to/from SD card, and edit them!
★ Open your own files
★ 'White on black' option available for tab viewing; reduces battery consumption for some screens
★ Portrait and landscape modes supported
★ Adjustable tabs font size
★ Supports tablets: very useful as teleprompter / autocue for live performances on stage
★ Bluetooth pedals support for handsfree scrolling, turning pages, loading next song on setlist etc
★ Sync: synchronize your favorites and setlists to other devices running GuitarTapp
★ Send to e-mail
Buy now and get unlimited access to Android's ultimate guitar tabs collection! Additional keywords: Guitar Tabs, OnSong, SongBook.
★ IMPORTANT: Please e-mail us if you run into a bug, or would like a feature to be added. Do NOT ask questions in a review, as we are unable to reply to you! ★
The Fakebook sheet music reader comes preloaded with chord progressions for more than a thousand of the classic jazz standards from The Real Book ed 1,2,3,4,5... Instantly transpose the collection for Bb, Eb or F instruments, or transpose individual chord charts to suit the soloist or singer. Add your own songs, import PDF music files, sheet music, chord charts and lyrics from other formats (e.g. iRealPro / iRealb, PDF, ChordPro or ABC notation). Include your precious original songbooks or fake sheets using the phone's camera, import photos or PDF music from the web. Add your own notes, marks and reminders – it is now possible to draw and annotate on all charts regardless of format. Then share your songs using mail, Facebook, Bluetooth, Dropbox.
The search bar, chart browser and song list editor provide instant access to all music. Great on a jam or when taking requests! You can store and edit setlists, drag and drop to reorder, add and delete to create your own songbooks. When on stage, just swipe to the next chart or use a wireless foot pedal. Thanks to the lyrics support Fakebook is ready for any gig.
Fakebook is the ultimate tool for practicing. The app includes more than 1500 Spotify and YouTube links for the Real Book jazz standards. Search for recordings with a single click or use the built-in metronome, which remembers and synchronizes to the tempo you choose. The unobtrusive live metronome guides you also without sound.
Compared with other similar apps:
* Chord syntax, style and font like the original Real Books.
* Import and add PDF sheet music, images, lyrics and other formats – from web, sdcard, or camera.
* PDF batch import automates indexing and naming of common Real Book, Vocal Book and Gig Book collections.
* Supports lyrics! Imports ChordPro songs with both chords and lyrics.
* Annotate on any song, freehand drawing on charts regardless of file format.
* Adjust screen and font to suit the location, light or your eyes. Enlarge text up to 200% for easier sight-reading. Choose Real Book script, handwriting or easy to read sans serif fonts.
* Rotate screen as you like. Landscape format gives great overview - both on phones and tabs.
* Extremely compact (the app including 1200 songs, thousands of links and integrated PDF viewer is about 2.5 MB).
* Local storage, no Internet access needed.
* Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
* Direct links to real performances on Spotify and YouTube.
* Flexible setlist management, drag and drop in playlists.
* AirTurn and PageFlip wireless pedal support.
* Live metronome.
For a nice comparison of music reader and tablature apps like Fakebook, iRealPro, Gigbook, iGigbook, Unrealbook, Guitar tabs, ChordPad, forScore, Musicians apps, Googol Song Book, Setlist Helper, LinkeSoft Song Book, GuitarTapp Pro, Ultimate Guitar, Guitar Pro, GuitarTab Player, MobileSheets, Musicnotes and OnSong; have a look at http://goo.gl/9BeuW2. This table shows all the apps and their features.
Note that this app is in no way associated with iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook and does not require any other purchase. But the Fakebook music reader will import the same chord sequences as supported by the iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook app and editor, which means that there is a huge collection of free songs available for download and free utilities available for conversion from other formats.
PDF sheet music files are not included, but scripts for downloading, importing and indexing most common Real Books and Vocal Books are provided via a link in the app.
Ability to add, edit and delete your own songs, display any number of your songs in any order. Space for song title, performance notes, artist, chords, lyrics, time signature and rhythm. Optimised layout for tablets.
**Please note: This app does not play or deal with any sort of music file. This app solely stores chords/lyrics/performance notes for musicians or anyone else who can find a use for it.
Major overhaul of the app's design
Tablature now fully supported
See the pictures above for recommended formatting.
Full information, change log and help can be found here:
**Free version is limited to storage space for 5 songs. Display is limited to 3 songs**
**Paid version comes with unlimited songs (depending on device storage available)**
Setup is simple – just download the free Android app and connect your smartphone or tablet to the same wireless network as the X32 console; various devices and display resolutions are supported, no additional hardware, no computer and no hassles. With no hard-coded limit to the number of users the BEHRINGER X32-Q will allow everyone in the band to take control of their own mix
- Select the Mix Bus for your Personal Monitoring Control from your Android smartphone or tablet
- Assign any combination of inputs to any of the four available MCA (mix control association) faders in the app
- MCAs allow concurrent trimming of all assigned channels' signal levels with just one fader: --more me--less band--more click track--less percussion ...the choice is yours!
- Nick-name your MCA selection for intuitive overview on stage
- Choose the target mix bus for monitoring
- Indication of stereo-linked channels and monitor buses
- Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32 in your Mix Bus
- Control all 8 Auxiliary Return and all 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels in your Mix Bus
- Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
- Multiple Android or iOS devices can be used simultaneously with the same console
Compatible with Android versions 2.2 or higher. Requires a wireless router or access point connected to the mixing console.
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
This SongBook is clean and intuitive. And it does what it should: it alows you to have your song always with you.
- Add/edit/delete Songs
- Organize songs into Lists
- Search songs by any part of title or author
- Fixed-width font (for easy chords positioning relative to lyrics)
- Full Screen Mode
- Screen stays On when you're in song details
- Share songs (via email, sms, social etc.)
- Adjustable font size
- Light/dark theme
- import from ChordPro format
- import from *.txt, *.pro files (just copy a file to your device, and then open it in any file browser you have)
※ 폰 기종 및 성능에 따라 방송재생 상태가 다르므로
제품구매 전 반드시 무료버전을 충분히 사용해주세요.
- 특정채널 청취 및 녹음 목적이라면 구매전 문의하세요.
(무료버전에서 청취 불가능한 방송들은 녹음 지원 안됨)
※ Saycast,Inlive등의 Http 방송 청취상 문제가 있는 경우
메뉴->더보기->설정->플레이어 설정->'연결대기'를 체크여부를 변경해주세요.
※ 안드로이드 4.1 젤리빈 지원 (4.1.2 OS Http 방송 재생 미지원)
■ Resco Radio
레스코 라디오(Resco Radio)는 스트림 끊김이 없이 라디오 방송을 제공하는 인터넷 라디오 플레이어 및 녹음기로서 손에서 라디오를 놓을 수 없는 사람들에게 완벽한 어플리케이션입니다.
빠른 즐겨찾기 채널, 6,000개 이상의 라디오 스트림, 빠른 검색 툴 기능이 있습니다. 좋아하는 음악을 실시간 녹음/예약 녹음(http 스트림에 한함)하거나 좋아하는 라디오 방송을 알람 시계로 이용할 수 있습니다. 위젯 기능이 있어 바탕화면에서 원클릭으로 좋아하는 라디오 방송을 들을 수 있습니다.
※MBC,KBS,SBS (서울) 주요 프로그램은 MBC,KBS,SBS
지방방송 채널을 통해서 청취 가능하지만 녹음미지원.
■ 주요 기능:
• 바탕화면 위젯 2종 (즐겨찾기 방송국 8개, 4개 추가)
• 사용자 친화적인 인터페이스
• 6,000여개 라디오 채널(한국 300개 채널 이상)
• MBC, KBS, SBS, TBC, CBS 등의 지방방송 mms 채널 재생 지원
(대부분 지중파 채널은 녹음 미지원, EBS 녹음 불가능)
• 자신의 라디오 스트림 데이터베이스 추가 가능
• 유튜브 동영상 검색(외국 채널 중 노래 제목이 나올 때)
• 라디오 녹음
(무료버전에서 청취가 불가능한 mms 공중파 채널들은 녹음 미지원 및 예약녹음 미지원).
• 스케줄러(예약 녹음, 재생)
• 알람 시계(폰전원을 껐다가 켤때는 기존 알람 재활성화 필요)
• 슬립 타이머(Sleep Timer)
• IceCast, ShoutCast, Saycast, Inlive, MukulCast 등 지원
• 스트림 선택
• 빠른 검색(국가, 장르, 방송국 이름)
• 웹 링크(라디오 웹 사이트 열기)
■ 주요 라디오 방송국:
• 1.FM , BBC Radio, Radio IO, SKY.FM, DI.FM, AvtoRadio, Europa Plus
• 101.ru, Skyrock, FIP France, NRK Radio, Sveriges Radio
• 국내 지방 공중파: KBS, MBC, SBS, TBC, CBS, YTN 등 150여개 mms 채널.
• 국내 뮤직 채널: RealCast, 하늘호수, 뮤직뱅크24 등 150여개.
※라디오 청취 중 가끔 끊기는 현상은 인터넷 연결(주로 와이파이) 불안정 때문이며 데이터관리 또는 메모리,배터리관리 앱(Task Killer등)도 원인이 됩니다. 이동 중에는 가능하면, 3G로 설정해 주세요.
※레스코 라디오 사용 후 평가 및 좋은 제안주시면 적극 반영하겠습니다. 낮은 평점이나 부정적 리뷰는 미리 메일 주시면 조치해 드립니다.
※레스코 라디오는 모바일Tstore(http://m.tstore.co.kr)에서도 구입 가능합니다.
※레스코 라디오 인기 시리즈
- 사운드슬립 디럭스(SoundSleepDeluxe)
- 메모리 부스터(Memory Booster)
개발자 연락처 :
Internet Radio Pro - L337Tech for android is quite possibly the most complete and robust free internet radio application in Google Play! Internet Radio is a robust music application used to tap into thousands of online radio stations. Search and listen to thousands of online radio stations easily. Stream internet radio over 2G, 3G, or even Wifi. Internet Radio utilizes both SHOUTcast™ and icecast.org services. Internet Radio also accepts custom input internet radio stations.
Per standard android security, you must use the app...reboot...then use the app again for the auto play and media button features to work!
Please visit this apps home page for more details including a video:
I pre-apologize for any Google translate mistakes.
-Search icecast.org stations
-Search SHOUTcast™ stations
-Play on bluetooth connect
-Play on headset connect
-Default volumes for bluetooth and headphone auto connects
-Switch server for a given station
-Input custom internet radio stations
-Stores recently played stations
-Stores your ‘Favorite’ stations
-Bitrate filter for the broadband impaired
-Displays current song when available
-Displays the station’s bitrate when available
-Displays the station’s current listener count when available
-Now Playing status icon displays current song and allows easy access to Internet Radio when working in other apps
-Filter search results on bitrate
-Choose the number of search results
-Bluetooth media buttons capability
-m3u and pls support
-Ability to change the buffer size
-network communication is for listening to internet radio and making station information pulls and for determining if there is internet connectivity
-Hardware controls is for adjusting the system volume
-System Tools is for receiving bluetooth intents like media buttons and connection changes, and to keep the phone from sleeping while playing a song (stopping playing), and to start the intent receiver on phone boot
There is a service that is always running. This service uses zero CPU and battery. It simply sits there and waits for heaphone/bluetooth connection, bluetooth media button, and webpage playlist file open intents sent by android. Only after android sends an intent to the service does the service wake up and perform an action.
The other service is a player service that only runs while playing a song. It is simply built to continue playing the song without interruption until the user says stop.
Remote for SoundBridge extends your Android smartphone to remote control the
Roku SoundBridge and Pinnacle SoundBridge HomeMusic.
It works even with basic SoundBridge players without graphical display.
Instead of imitating the original infrared remote control the app has a more sophisticated approach: It utilizes the whole screen and the keyboard of the phone to let the user easily browse and search his music collection and the Radio Roku internet radio directory.
* Scan network for SoundBridge devices.
* Connect to different music servers including UPnP, DAAP, and Internet radio.
* Browse playlists, artists, albums, songs, genres, and folders at music server.
* Browse favorites, genres, locations, and top stations from RokuRadio.
* Play and edit stations of your presets list.
* Search music server for title, artist, or album.
* Display status and current song info.
* Show cover art (Depends on music server, radio station and song info).
* Copy current song title and URL to clipboard.
* Control power, play, pause, next, previous and volume buttons.
* Manage the song queue: Display, set, insert, append and remove songs. Set Repeat and Shuffle mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Scrobble with last.fm (Works with UPnP and DAAP servers but not with Internet radio. Requires a last.fm account).
* Search the Web for the now playing song (long press on song info!).
* Easy switching between multiple players.