If you need help with staying on task this app will do the trick. ADD / ADHD :Keeping on track is a short - term reminder system. The app is designed to help those with ADD / ADHD to focus on the task at hand.
ADD / ADHD: Keeping on Track allows the user to set verbal reminders and notifications on their android powered device. Using ADD / ADHD: Keeping on Track is simple and straightforward.
1. Add your desired reminder. This is the reminder that will be played or spoken to you.
2. In the Repeat Every field, set the interval at which you wish to receive your notification. (Ex. If you set to 5 minutes, you will receive your notification every 5 minutes) .
3. Set your End time in the End After field. Your notification will stop once the End After time is complete.
4. The options field contains your choice of what type of notification you wish to receive.
Turning the voice option on allows your device to speak the notification to you. Vibration supported devices can use the vibrate setting. By turning on the notification sound, you will receive an alert with your notification.
5. Press the test button to test your current settings. If everything is satisfactory, press start.
6. You can pause your notification by pressing the pause button. THIS ONLY PAUSES THE NOTIFICATIONS AND NOT THE END TIME.
You can press the stop button at any time to stop your notification.
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Dedicated 2Do Help/Tips Feed:
Tasks To Do is an easy to use, full-featured task list app. Use it as a checklist, in a GTD style or however you want.
Tasks To Do Pro syncs with Google Tasks and Toodledo.
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at email@example.com
---- Features ------------
✓ As many task list views as you like
✓ Current design style
✓ Supports phones & tablets (split-screen layout etc.)
✓ Translations to English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese
✓ Customizable Categories (for filtering and sorting)
✓ 5 Priority levels
✓ 4 Tasks states (Not started / started / waiting / done)
✓ Due date & time
✓ Repeating tasks
✓ Reminders / Alerts (including sound/vibration settings)
✓ with www.toodledo.com (great to sync a phone with a tablet)
✓ with Google Tasks (all lists)
✓ A new widget is available on Android >= 3.0 supporting scrolling, resizing, light/dark theme, customization of font size, displayed fields, touch actions, ...
✓ On Android 2.3 - 3.2 the "old" widgets come in 4 sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4) with light & dark theme
✓ "Icons-Only" widgets to add tasks and sync manually
✓ On Android >= 4.2, the widgets can be used on the lockscreen
✓ Fast task creation from widget
✓ Fast task creation by long-pressing the search button in any app
✓ Support for the Google Now "note to self" command
✓ Supports other calendar apps (e.g. HebDate Hebrew Calendar and OI Calendar Picker)
✓ Quick Search
✓ Voice recognition
✓ Flexible sorting options
✓ Flexible filter options (task state, due date, category, ...)
✓ Can display tasks of multiple categories in a single list (instead of a separate list per category/folder)
✓ Sharing of tasks (e.g. for printing, mailing, ...)
✓ No ads
---- Pro vs. Free Version ------------
Tasks To Do Pro includes all the features of Tasks To Do Free plus:
✓ Bidirectional synchronization of all your Google Tasks / gTasks lists
✓ Bidirectional synchronization with Toodledo (www.toodledo.com)
. - Great to sync your tasks between your phone and your android tablet
. - Tasks in Toodledo can be synced with many other tools (Google Calendar, Outlook, ...). For an overview, see http://www.toodledo.com/tools/directory.php)
✓ More configuration options for the widgets
✓ Lockscreen widgets (Android >= 4.2)
✓ No ads
You can easily transfer your tasks from the free to the pro version via the backup feature.
---- Requested Permissions ------------
For basic functionality:
✓ "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" to write backups on the sd-card
✓ "android.permission.VIBRATE" to be able to vibrate when an alert is triggered
✓ "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" to reactivate alerts after booting
✓ "com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE" to check the license
✓ "com.als.taskstodo.READ_TASK_DATA" and "com.als.taskstodo.WRITE_TASK_DATA" for protected access to Task To Do's task data
For synchronization with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks:
✓ "android.permission.INTERNET" to exchange data with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks
✓ "android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" to test if the phone is online
✓ "android.permission.AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS", "android.permission.WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS" and "android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS" to create the Toodledo account in android
✓ "android.permission.READ_SYNC_SETTINGS" to trigger the manual synchronization
✓ "android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS" to find the Toodledo/Google Tasks accounts for synchronization
✓ "android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS" to access the toodledo/Google Task passwords for synchronization
To Do List
and anything else you need lists for
* First todo list with extensive drag and drop support
* You can also drag and drop lists by dragging on the numbers
* Special Today and Tomorrow lists to manage items
* Gesture based operation (swipe to cross)
* Designed to be quick and unintrusive
* Backup/Restore to SD Card
* Multiple sorting options (alphabetical, priority, crossed)
* A brand new Today widget!
* Tap the bullet point to set an item to Today or Tomorrow lists.
* Every day at midnight, items in the Tomorrow list will be moved to Today.
* Today and Tomorrow lists are optional (turn off in preferences menu)
Better sharing options and hopefully web sync/backup!
Contact me if you want to help with localization/translations!
This license is for the smartphone edition. We also have a separate tablet edition for devices with large screens.
A to-do list and notebook for power users, which syncs with Toodledo and Google Tasks / gTasks.
- Organize tasks by folder, location, context, tags, goal, star, and subtasks.
- Supports complex repeating patterns (for example: every Tuesday and Thursday).
- Track both estimated and actual length of tasks. Includes a built-in timer.
- Organize your notes into folders.
- 2 home screen widgets: a task list (in multiple sizes), and a new task button
- Synchronizes with Toodledo.com and Google Tasks / gTasks, allowing access from both your desktop computer and handset. Supports all features supported by Toodledo and Google.
- Supports multiple accounts.
- Automatic synchronization, including instant upload of changes on your phone to Toodledo and Google.
- Supports subtasks without a paid Toodledo Pro account. (Subtask syncing requires a Toodledo Pro or Google account.)
- Includes 5 priority levels and a task status field (active, planning, waiting, etc.).
- Option to set a time based and/or location based reminder (proximity alert) for a task. When linking a task with a location, a location alarm will occur when you reach that location.
- Optional nagging alarms remind you again if you don't hear the sound or feel the vibration.
- Custom vibrate patterns, sounds, and light colors allow you to distinguish a task alarm from other alarms.
- Snooze alarms until later if you can't do the task right away.
- Filter and search on any task field.
- Sort by up to 3 levels, on any task field.
- Configurable display allows you to see the exact information you are interested in.
- Save your filter, sort, and display options into custom views for quick access later.
- Customizable interface: Turn off the features you don't want to keep things simple.
- Choice of light or dark theme.
Besides the android version, we also have a windows desktop companion product for it. The Checkmark Personal Assistant is our suite of personal management products on windows platform, including Checkmark To Do List Manager and Checkmark Account and Password Manager. It is fully integrated with our mobile versions and provides easy data input and more advanced features. Download today at desktop.greenbeansoft.com/download and give it a try!
Intuitive easy-to-navigate user interface and extensive support functionality are designed for better user experience. Features include:
*Hierarchical checklist structure supporting multiple level subgroups.
*Sync to Google Tasks
*Sync to Calendar
*Actions Items(can attach contacts to tasks or checklist item directly)
*Repeating Tasks with extensive repeat settings
*Alarm Settings(snooze, ringtone, etc.)
*Share via Email(for share and printing)
*Multiple Sort Options and more...
From the first release of this product, our intent was and remains to offer a superior app that will be:
- Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience
- Powerful enough to handle large checklists with complex hierarchical task structure
- Flexible to enable a wide range of to-do list needs
- Simple and intuitive, taking only a few minutes for a new user to get started
- Constantly improving in response to user feedback
Find more information at checkmark.greenbeansoft.com
How about having "I will plan my time!" as a new year's resolution? :)
We haven't found any other app like this, so we wrote this one - and it turns out great.
This app helps You plan your time task-by-task.
What makes this tool unique (e.g. different from a typical calendar/todo-list manager app), is that tasks are glued together, so when You change one task, all subsequent tasks move in time automatically.
This gives You another way to get more organized and manage Your time and also keep Your motivation/discipline/focus and keep You on the right track with the goals You want to accomplish.
==== Why is it useful? ===
The app allows you to plan time in a more flexible and fine-grained manner than a calendar and with more precision than todo-list.
The practical and psychological benefits of this approach:
* planning time and a list of tasks helps keeping one's motivation/discipline. Procrastination be gone! Success literature authors, e.g. Brian Tracy advocate listing tasks for your day and "working off a list". This app goes one step further by providing a way to reality-check whether the planned tasks are going to fit into a given time-frame (e.g. a day or a free evening) and whether the tasks are gonna land at reasonable hours (e.g. whether you're not gonna end up going shopping after all shops are closed).
* thanks to the ability to estimate and calculate times in the app, one can reality-check the plan whether the planned tasks will fit into the time period that is available.
Although this app is general-purpose, there is a group of people who might have a particular interest in it - people with ADD/ADHD.
Many users of this app, who have ADD/ADHD report increased ability to focus and ability to master time better.
==== More about features ====
There is an option to have notifications at the start of every task.
You can share your plan/agenda with other people/apps.
Works even without network connection (offline).
You don't have to plan exactly one day (despite the name which is just hint). You can plan e.g. an evening/morning or even a number of consequent days (You can put "sleep" tasks to separate the days).
There is a possibility to remove advertisements using an in-app purchase.
Please feel free to request features - we read every e-mail and comment! Mail firstname.lastname@example.org and/or leave a comment.
Also it's interesting to know that the authors use the app themselves.
Enjoy the app.
Profiles of the people on the team (open for offers of partnerships/projects/jobs/etc.) :
developers : http://www.linkedin.com/in/karoldepka , http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mateusz-ozimek/40/3a4/a1 ;
tester: http://pl.linkedin.com/in/niedzialek .
==== Permissions explained ====
* "Network access" and "View network connections" - for displaying ad (unless ad removed via in-app purchase).
* Access to SD card - for storing application's data.
==== Older Changelog (for newest, see "recent changes") :
== v 1.0.14; 2011-10-17
* added "Set Duration" command to menu
* moved "Load" menu item to "Other", to make the menu more usable
== v 1.0.13; 2011-10-12
* ! more touch-friendly: better dialog for setting task duration (with +/- 5/15 minutes, and resetting hrs/mins to zero)!
* ! more touch-friendly: You can now enter duration dialog also by just finger-touching the hours/minutes fields in the table!
* "subject line" text is also set for share/send
* fixed missing app icon
* command to delete all tasks (with confirmation) (in "Other")
* warning when sd card is not present
* new screenshots on app page
== v 1.0.12; 2011-10-10
* setting font size also causes column header fonts to resize proportionally (to save width)
== v 1.0.11; 2011-10-08
* FIX! App now also works on smaller screens (e.g. QVGA; e.g. Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro, HTC Wildfire)!
Task List Pro have basic producteev sync, widgets, task reminders, 160 icons, repeating tasks, speech to text, backup/restore, search, CSV export, ordering tasks by drag&drop and much more. Supports English, Spanish and German language.
Task List Pro is a very customizable to-do list with lots of settings. Actions can be assigned to buttons and swipe movements to make the app behave like you want. An extensive FAQ is available within the app so check it out if you need any help or just some hints to get started.
Task List Pro is ad-free and you can sync any list against producteev. Pro version also have a function to email all your tasks as a CSV file that will easily open in Excel.
Please note that Task List Pro will be installed in addition to the free version if you are upgrading. To keep your tasks just export them from the free version and import them into the Pro version. When all tasks are transferred you can uninstall the free version. Check out the FAQ for help.
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
To-do List is designed for simplicity and does not contain all the clutter that most list applications have. It is also compact allowing for may items to be displayed on the screen at once
Todo List does not run any battery draining services in the background
This application puts organization at your fingertips.
Just add a task, project or thing to do and then go to the calendar to set your reminder. When a task is due you will get a text alert notification.
Remember to do...
*Pick up Kids
*And a whole lot more!!!
It's that easy!
Get organized today!
Get Task Alerts right now and if you like this application please leave a good review.
**Try More Apps from Marketing Streams**
• Business Plan App
• Drive Safe Text Safe
• Personal Expense Log
• Resume App Pro
Copyright 2011 Deangelo Cosey. All rights reserved. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Tasks N ToDo's is the ultimate to do list app that is designed with the goal of being the best to do lists app for Android smartphones and tablets. Tasks N ToDo's helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to dos with minimal effort.
Tasks N ToDo's is built to be extremely easy to use - absolutely no user manual required! Entering the things you need to do is a breeze. Just key in your to do list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming tasks and to-dos are clearly presented in an effective layout that enables you to better prioritize the stuffs that you need to do.
Setting due dates, notes, reminders for your to do list are all easily accomplished with the minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task add interface.
Syncing your task and to do lists with Google Tasks is also extremely easy and ultra reliable. By activating synchronization with Google Tasks, not only can you automatically backup your task & to do lists to the cloud, your task & to do list can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and your Android smartphone!
Tasks N ToDo's is also one of the few top android to do list app that is fully optimized for both smartphones and the latest Android 3.0 Honeycomb and upcoming Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich tablets.
Complete List of Features
- Full synchronization support with Google Tasks using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks
- Tasks / todo lists entries with due dates can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Filter and sort your to do lists anyway you want
- Drag and drop your to do lists to reorder the lists any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow and Next Week lets you quickly set due dates for your to-do items with deadlines.
- Navigate between task / to do lists easily using swiping gestures.
- Easy task / to do lists management with quick action menus
- Enter tasks into your to do list just by talking to your phone
- Even faster access with home screen widgets with quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
- Fully optimized for both Android tablets and smartphones
- Sync your task lists and to do lists on your tablet with the following non-tablet optimized to do lists apps via Google Tasks: Astrid, Any Do, Taskos to do lists, Checkmark, Google Tasks Organizer and gTasks.
Connect with us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tasks-N-Todos/276594122379891?ref=ts
Keywords: todo, to-do, to do list, todo list, task list, task lists, task manager, task and to-do, to-do lists, google tasks, gtasks, gtask sync, g tasks, gmail tasks, to-dos, shopping list, grocery list
☆ Powerful task editinig
☆ Multiple independent widgets
☆ Incredible customization
★ Scrollable widgets on supported launchers
★ Quick, dialog based entry
★ Right-to-left support
★ Predefined themes or total customization
★ Custom image backgrounds
LITE version limited to one widget with 5 entries.
LOG and STORAGE permissions are for feedback and debugging if you experience issues. You don't have to send logs if you don't want to, and if you do no personal information is sent.
- Use a powerful To-Do list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly and monthly view
- Define your personal goals and link them to tasks
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and appointments
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and appointments
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Make an audio recording and attach it to your tasks and appointments
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync with your Google Calendar without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and appointments
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Find suggestions for your goals to pursue
- Set repeating tasks and appointments
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and appointments into each other
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Synchronize your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list Timer
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or appointments
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life.
Unlike other to-do application, GobyTask uses folder and category concept to keep what you need to remember. Therefore you can easily to arrange your personal to-do, shopping list, business projects, online passwords ...etc by folders. And each folder can be secured by password.
GobyTask will keep everything in your mobile but you also can configure to-do synchorize with Google Task and pull Google Calendar into folder. Normally other to-do app supports single account, but GobyTask support multi-accounts.
You may also worry about lost your data, therefore GobyTask also support auto backup to Dropbox/SDcard according to your schedule. We didn't forget about security, all data is backup with encrypted format plus password enabled.
GobyTask has 4 default views which you can select which one to suit your daily:
- Default : Display 8 folders that you daily use
- Today : You can view overdue, today, 7 days and no due date to-do
- Calendar : You can view your task in calendar by month
- Folder : List all your folders by category
GobyTask has clean and tidy UI design and has highly configurable system. You can select different color theme, folder icons for each task group, notification sound, date format, and much much more.
When you getting started, you may find GobyTask is hard to use. The reason is it is powerful, and when you get used to use it, you will enjoy to use it.
It's simple but powerful, you can also use it as a memo, notepad or schedule tool. Everything will be arranged and recorded in good order.
- Task organized by group
- Group organized by category
- Multi color and display style
- Password protection
- Data Backup
- Convenient data sharing
- create groups to separate tasks
- create categorys to manage groups
- long press group to do [Add] [Rename] [Delete] [Export] operations
- long press task to do [Modify] [Delete] [Share] [Set Priority] [Set Reminder] operations
- use [Clear Done] to clear those Done tasks quickly
- daily & weekly task will recover automatically
- select the theme you like
Afer [Clear done] , those done tasks of group [Daily] and [Weekly] will not be listed out, but they will reappear when new day/week comes.
(You can try our free edition before you buy this)
More from developer
Wow! More than 45,000 downloads!
Thank you very much!
GET FIT WITHOUT SWEATING OR EXERCISE WORKOUT
Lazy? You want to know more about fitness?
Here is your new fitness life top app!
It simulates a virtual dog in your pocket who follows your activities during the day. It notices your movements like a pedometer or a stepcounter but with VERY little battery consumption.
Just carry it in your pocket or close to your body. Doesn't this sound like a top exercise?
If you don't move enough you have to take the dog for a walkie twice a day to stay healthy. Like a game but you steer it by shaking your booty... Ideally you combine it with apps like Endomondo Sports Tracker or a calorie counter. The top workout for home.
You will get an Activity Report and a little graph shows your movements during the last hour about health and fitness.