Use this GPS speedometer with altitude, location, direction and current time, especially when you are not driving a car but going by bicycle, by train, by boat or even by airplane.
With "HUD" (head up display) turned on you can put your device in front of mirroring glass (of an vehicle) to read the reflected displays.
You can quickly display the current geo-location without the need of an internet connection.
Simple displays but many display options.
* Speedometer (km/h, mph, kn, m/s), digital and analog
* Analog meter with auto-range that adjusts to the speed, even at very high speeds (the first time you move with over 20mph the range will be set to 50mph and so on, you can manually set it back to the lowest possible value depending on current speed; you set it back under Settings > Speed > reset analog range)
* Shows reached maximum speed and average speed
* Personal upper/lower speed limit alarms (visual and sound), you can define up to 7 limits
* HUD ("Head-Up-Display") to reflect and read the display in a window
* Odometer (km, mi, nm, m), 3 counters for "current trip", "overall distance" and "Rallye mode", reset distance by simple tap in rallye mode
* Altitude above sea level (m, ft), a offset value can be added
* Location (geo coordinates in different formats including "degrees with decimal minutes")
* Location as address or named plac (reverse geocoding)
* Direction as number or compass pointer which points to north
* accuracy of GPS-signal
* timer that counts from last reset of a distance, or local time
* color change as warning on poor GPS signal
* all components can be turned on separately
* large numbers, depending on number of selected components
* different layouts (themes)
* "night mode" to darken display, also using light sensor (if your device provides a light sensor)
* lock/release rotation of device screen
* share measured values with other apps (simple text infos)
* receive and use collected values such as distance, max and average speed from the basic version of this app ("Kwd Tacho"). Make sure to have both apps installed to transfer data.
Your device needs a GPS sensor to run this app.
An internet connection is NOT REQUIRED, except for showing "address or named place". Available connections (WiFi) is used to get more accurate position data.
Note: If you start the app while in "airplane mode" the location data does not work. You have to turn off "airplane mode" shortly to start measuring. Then you can turn on "airplane mode" again. This behaviour does not apply when you simply have poor or no internet connection.
Please note: inside the app you can only display the languages English or German - although this description has been translated to your language by Google
Have fun with this GPS-tool!