Use this GPS speedometer with altitude, geo-location and current time, especially when you are not driving a car but going by bicycle, by train, by boat or even by airplane.
With "HUD" (head up display) turned on you can put your device in front of mirroring glass (of an vehicle) to read the reflected displays.
You can quickly display the current geo-location without the need of an internet connection.
Simple display but many options.
* Speedometer (km/h, mph, kn, m/s), digital and analog
* Analog meter with auto-range that adjusts to the speed, even at very high speeds
* HUD ("Head-Up-Display") to reflect and read the display (e.g. windscreen inside a car)
* Odometer (km, mi, nm, m), 2 counters for current trip and overall routes, "trip route" can be set to "daily auto reset"
* Altitude above sea level (m, ft), an offset value can be added
* Geo-location (GPS-coordinates in degrees/minutes/seconds)
* accuracy of GPS-signal (numeric + color)
* timer that counts from last reset of "trip distance", or local time
* color change as warning on poor GPS signal
* all components can be turned on separately
* large numbers (depends on number of displayed components)
* GPS sensor needed
* works without network connection
* no advertising
* completely free of charge
Have fun with this GPS-tool!