Not sure why my address isn't present anymore... I can see my coins, I can see the transactions, I can also trace it to my actual wallet I made with this app. So why is the address wrong in the app now? No trace of my wallet address save for actually tracing my transactions through the chain is present. Can't figure this out... Any light on the matter?
Is address book broken. Just installed dogecoin and bitcoin for the first time. Under "your addresses" Bitcoin sets up 2 addresses. Dogecoin has none. It this a bug? Lollypop on Nexus5.
Would be great... if I could only add doge to it. Don't get me wrong, this is a nice and polished app. Everything works perfectly, there are accurate exchange rates, ect. Except there is just one flaw. I DON'T HAVE ANY ADDRESSES TO SEND DOGE TO. Yeah, kind of a big deal there. Worked in the past, so I have no idea why there are no addresses.
TOO SLOW DO NOT UPDATE! it's way too slow i can barely even use it. plus it won't even show my transaction history.
Pretty cool.. A kinda cool thing. Really all im missing out on is the abikity to copy your own Dogecoin address in the app (or at least I didn't manage to find it).
working fine but before the aprox. exchange is displayed. Now nothing is loaded, using 5.0.1
It is recommended to make a backup before and after the update!
- Uses HD wallets. That means only one backup is needed to recover all future funds in this wallet
- No more address reuse
- Protection by spending PIN
- Sweeping of password-protected paper wallets (BIP38)
- Fee estimation before sending
- Approx. fiat balance on widget
- Requires Android 4.0.3 or higher
- On Android 4.1+, app-widget is horizontally re-sizable
- Translation updates
- Updates several internal components
Use Paytm Wallet to Send or Request money, Pay online or at a store, Buy deals.