Succeed in Medical School, USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2 CK, MCAT, and MBBS with video lectures, USMLE-style questions (Qbank) & textbook articles. Install Now!
Comprehensive Resource for Medical School, USMLE, MBBS and MCAT
• Learn with high-yield video lectures
• Memorize with recall questions
• Reinforce with high-yield textbook articles
• Prepare with USMLE-style questions (Qbank)
Video Lectures by World-Class Professors
• Lecturio’s professors teach at 5 of the top 10 global medical schools (at Harvard Medical School, Yale School of Medicine, Alpert Medical School of Brown University, UCL Medical School, & others)
• Recognized and proven teaching methods guarantee in-depth understanding.
• Content created entirely based on USMLE standards.
Qbank: Apply your knowledge & prepare for the USMLE
Test yourself with our Pre-Clinical / USMLE Step 1 Qbank. It has over 2,000 USMLE-style questions and its board-simulated interface lets you feel like you're taking the actual USMLE exam. All questions focus on high-yield topics and many of them require multistep critical thinking. They are up-to-date, include illustrations and detailed explanations, and were developed to the latest NBME standards.
Time-Saving and Efficient Studying
• Bookmatcher: Scan any medical textbook page and get relevant videos in seconds.
• Player Speed: Adjust your player speed to repeat the material faster.
• Offline Function: Study on the go—even offline.
• Curriculum: Switch between organ systems- and subject-based curriculums.
• Bookmarks: Create your own curriculum or study playlist.
Access all content and features on your PC/MAC via *www.lecturio.com*.
Free Accounts Include:
• 1,000+ video lectures
• 2,000+ recall questions
• 1,300+ textbook articles
Subscription Accounts Include:
• 5,500+ video lectures
• 17,000+ recall questions
• 2,000+ Board-Style questions including USMLE Qbank features
• 1,300+ textbook articles
What our customers say about us:
“When I came across the app, it blew me away just how GOOD the professor is at relaying information at a pace and in a sequence that works perfectly. It is fantastic. This is THE BEST USMLE video material for medical school I’ve ever seen, and definitely worth signing up to the whole website for.” - Jay, med student, US.
“I can tell you that before Lecturio, I was watching Pathoma (one of the most recommended video sources online for USMLE Step 1). Then I began watching the USMLE Pathology videos from Pathoma and Lecturio and compared them. Lecturio clearly outperformed.” - Melinda, med student, US.
“Very concise and clearly explained. The USMLE material is presented in an organized outline so you don't become confused about what exactly is being explained. I lost hours with other USMLE materials and so I was reluctant to watch a 40 minute lecture on the areas that I needed help on, but it was well worth the time it takes (which is a med students most valuable commodity!)" - Brittany, med student, US.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/lecturiomedicaleducationvideos
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lecturio.medical.education.videos
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LecturioMed