AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
With BRAINYOO you can create flashcards with text, images and multiple choice answers and learn them efficiently.
Learning content and the individual learning progress can be synchronized with the BRAINYOO cloud. So the app, desktop software and webversion are always up to date. This enables the user to learn location-independently.
It is now possible to create flashcards in the Mobile App. To make mobile learning as easy as possible, the editor is a light-version of the one in the desktop software and webversion. For formatting flashcards or inserting pictures, for example, you should use the desktop software or webversion.
With Mobile BRAINYOO, there are the learning methods long-term and random mode as well as a test mode available.
1.Long-term mode (so-called spaced-retrieval method)
BRAINYOO allows you to learn with the popular spaced-retrieval method. In this mode, the program presents the cards in increasing periods of time. The longer you learn, the less time you spend with each card until you have it memorized. This mode is especially good to train your long-term memory.
In this mode the cards are distributed not based on time periods but on probabilities. You can assign a percentage chance to each of the six virtual compartments and the cards appear according to this formula.
BRAINYOO also offers the option to review certain lessons without the usual process of repeating the flashcards. This mode is particularly well suited to learning before exams and tests. The good thing is you can change between the time-based and the lesson-based method anytime you like. Your progress in long-term memory mode will be saved and after the exam you can continue with your usual schedule.
Create new subjects and learn them with different colors!
"Just Learn it the easy way."
With Learn Easy you can create flashcards on your Android Smartphone and learn them afterwards, all of this with a system of subjects based on colors, helping you to better memorize your cards.
You can also :
*send all or some of your cards to friends (still beta)
*save and restore your flashcards
*learn with different learning methods (see also Learn Easy Donate)
*learn with pictures instead of text only
*reset the knowledge of your subjects
*modify the cards afterwards
Learn Easy is only tested on Samsung galaxy s one with Android 2.3.4
If you encounter problems with the Application please send me an e-mail.
Please put a comment if you like this app and share it with others.
You can donate a small fee here:
Or under more from developer.
Permission to write on your external storage is only for the backup and restore function.
Flashcard app Learn Easy.
* INTELLIGENT UND ZEITSPAREND ÜBEN *
Du entscheidest, wie du lernst:
• Lernkarteisystem nach Sebastian Leitner (Langzeitgedächtnis)
• Prüfungsmodus (Kurzzeitgedächtnis)
• Favoriten (nur die als Favorit markierten Karten)
* ALLE FUNKTIONEN *
• Echtzeitsynchronisation der Lernkarten und des Lernstandes
• Individuelle Auswahlmöglichkeiten beim Lernen: Aktiviere bzw. Deaktiviere Kategorien innerhalb eines Kartensatzes
• Markiere Dir wichtige Lernkarten als Favoriten
• Einfach zu bedienende, intelligente Suchfunktion
• Detaillierter Überblick über Deinen aktuellen Lernstand
• Einstellung der Zeilenausrichtung: linksbündig oder zentriert
• Keine Internetverbindung erforderlich
• Intuitive und benutzerfreundliche Bedienung
• Tablet-Fähigkeit der App
• Darstellung und Abfrage der Multiple Choice Fragen
Gefällt Dir die Repetico App? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Rezension im Play Store. Hast Du Verbesserungsvorschläge? Dann schreib uns einfach eine Mail an email@example.com.
RecordCards allows you to be productive in those waiting times. Just add your german vocabluary and let RecordCards question you! RecordCards helps you to learn your vocabluary for long term memory and not only for short term memory, so it is like using a typical card box. You will be surprised how much you learn!
Adding record cards is easy - even with formulas! You can even publish your categories in the RecordStore or download categories of other users.
RecordCars offers the following features:
→ Organizing RecordCards in categories. For example, create a category for your physics formulas and your german vocabluary.
→ Create recitations that contain multiple categories. To prepare for a exam, you may combine several lections of vocabulary.
→ Support for formulas in LaTeX syntax.
→ RecordCards learns what you have learned. Record cards that you don’t know well are questioned more often than record cards that you know well.
→ Display your learning progress
→ You can write your record cards on your PC in a CSV format and import them into RecordCards.
→ Share categories with other users in the RecordStore.
• Languages: German and English
• Create stacks in 5 different colors
• Create flashcards
• Edit stack
• CSV interface for exporting / importing cards stacks
• four different study modes: default, random, twisted, right-or-wrong
• Repeat whole stack or only wrong answered flashcards
• Record your progress in a statistic
• 27 Trophies achieveable
INTERNET exclusively used for displaying advertising!
(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet and Cram.com integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet or Cram.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- we support TTS and SVOX TTS
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
Download them onto your device and study on the go.
As a Free-User you can:
- Study by status (5 boxes)
- Study sorted/shuffled
- Evaluate your answer
- Flip through flashcards
- Sync status with CoboCards.com
- Upgrade to Pro version
As a Pro-User you can additionally:
- Search for specific flashcards
- Create and display folders
- Create new flashcard sets
- Create, edit & delete flashcards
- Study with Leitner algorithm
- Extend Pro membership
Example flashcards are available in the App.
* Spaced repetition
* Optional deck level leitner system repetition.
* Download thousands of cards sets from websites StudyStack.com, Quizlet.com and Cram.com
* Import cards from textfiles in csv format.
* Up to 4 card sides supported no physical constraints as all is digital.
* Create new or edit cards on your phone.
* Support decks with thousands of cards.
* Organize cards in groups.
* Text to speech
* Set your own icons for decks.
* Create backups of decks on the SD card.
* Activate and deactivate cards at will, no need to delete them.
* Organize flashcards in groups and activate or deactivate cards in group.
* No internet connection needed to function properly.
Ideal to build up a large collection of vocabulary for standardized language exams:
* English TOEIC, TOEFL
* Chinese HSK
* Japanese JLPT
* Korean KLPT
* Spanish DELE
There is a free slightly limited version available too if you want to see and try first. For the price of a cup of coffee, you'll be able to improve your knowledge for school, college, university and job in an efficient and effective way.
Wise Cards Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/112308537270520638764/posts
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
With Quizard's new Learning Modules, tablet users can now generate Crossword and Word Search Puzzles, as well as study and memorize your cards with Match and Scatter games.
With Quizard you will get complete:
ABC/abc Flashcards - with audio
1-20 Number Flashcards - with audio
Dolch Word Flashcard sets - Pre-Primer and Primer (92 Flashcards) with audio
Dolch Word Flashcard sets - First, Second, Third and Nouns (223 Flashcards) with audio
104 No Excuse Spelling Words with audio
Addition Tables - 200 Flashcards
Subtraction Tables - 200 Flashcards
Multiplication Tables - 288 Flashcards
Division Tables - 288 Flashcards
States, Capitals, and Map Outlines - 50 Flashcards
State Names and Map Outlines - 50 Flashcards
States and Capitals - 50 Flashcards
States and Abbreviations - 53 Flashcards
On tablets, Quizard Learning Modules include Crossword, Word Search, Match, and Scatter to help make memorizing easier.
Three different color schemes change Quizard's look to fit your needs. There is even a simplified "kid's" version!
This App requires FluxCards and a Sony SmartWatch 2. FluxCards is freely available from the same developer here in Google play.
Flux Cards features:
✓Spaced Repetition Learning – an advanced version of the Leitner Learning System
✓With 20 minutes of work per day you will learn 20 words per day – or 7200 facts per year (This performance depends on the difficulty of the subject, availability of that many distinct facts and to a degree on the person but for example a bilingual person learning a third related language can easily achieve this)
✓Import millions of cards from Quizlet on all kind of languages (Spanish for German speakers, English for Portuguese, Chinese for Koreans), Law, Chemistry, Biology, etc.
✓Create your own cards using text, photos or even hand-painted images
✓Export for backup or import cards from friends
This app is the perfect tool to increases your productivity with FluxCards.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
For added paranoia if you have bitcoins on your phone, it's always recommended to compile it yourself.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Ok, you are curious? It does consume SMS from Syrus Tracking devices that look like >REV291744585225-3931092-0722477800009532;ID=0000000000000< and translates them into human readable text. This particular one is "Near Villarrica Chile, speed 0km/h, imsi 0 on June 14th ..."
When installing this app and already used subscriptions before, please make sure to cancel your subscription. As a developer I can not cancel subscriptions.
Details for "Premium Features": Early adopters of Flux Cards get rid of restrictions to all features implemented after July 2012. All other users get rid of the restriction to the repeat intervals and portrait mode while learning. This Premium Key is meant to provide the same benefits as Subscriptions but at a one-time price of about 5 months of subscription.
This is BETA! So *any* feedback is highly appreciated! Please mail me if you think I missed any point in the following lists. The more input I get the better.
#4 after finishing a level, the units stay visible
#3 level resets immediately when winning/loosing
#4 sprites and sounds are not final yet. especially trees. Know an artist? I'm offering a 50% share of profit if we agree on the rest.
Known feature requests:
#2 control flying bees (disabled for now. maybe made optional later. let me know in the comments if you really miss it but think of the consequences of accidentally selecting flying units all the time)
#3 fight mid air/unite if same target
#6 particle effects
Graphics of bees, ghosts and the splash screen are based on original design by Vesna Vujinovic
Sounds are based on olpc-sounds: