With BRAINYOO you can create flashcards with text, images and multiple choice answers and learn them efficiently.
Learning content and the individual learning progress can be synchronized with the BRAINYOO cloud. So the app, desktop software and webversion are always up to date. This enables the user to learn location-independently.
It is now possible to create flashcards in the Mobile App. To make mobile learning as easy as possible, the editor is a light-version of the one in the desktop software and webversion. For formatting flashcards or inserting pictures, for example, you should use the desktop software or webversion.
With Mobile BRAINYOO, there are the learning methods long-term and random mode as well as a test mode available.
1.Long-term mode (so-called spaced-retrieval method)
BRAINYOO allows you to learn with the popular spaced-retrieval method. In this mode, the program presents the cards in increasing periods of time. The longer you learn, the less time you spend with each card until you have it memorized. This mode is especially good to train your long-term memory.
In this mode the cards are distributed not based on time periods but on probabilities. You can assign a percentage chance to each of the six virtual compartments and the cards appear according to this formula.
BRAINYOO also offers the option to review certain lessons without the usual process of repeating the flashcards. This mode is particularly well suited to learning before exams and tests. The good thing is you can change between the time-based and the lesson-based method anytime you like. Your progress in long-term memory mode will be saved and after the exam you can continue with your usual schedule.
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
Create new subjects and learn them with different colors!
"Just Learn it the easy way."
With Learn Easy you can create flashcards on your Android Smartphone and learn them afterwards, all of this with a system of subjects based on colors, helping you to better memorize your cards.
You can also :
*send all or some of your cards to friends (still beta)
*save and restore your flashcards
*learn with different learning methods (see also Learn Easy Donate)
*learn with pictures instead of text only
*reset the knowledge of your subjects
*modify the cards afterwards
Learn Easy is only tested on Samsung galaxy s one with Android 2.3.4
If you encounter problems with the Application please send me an e-mail.
Please put a comment if you like this app and share it with others.
You can donate a small fee here:
Or under more from developer.
Permission to write on your external storage is only for the backup and restore function.
Flashcard app Learn Easy.
* Spaced repetition
* Optional deck level leitner system repetition.
* Download thousands of cards sets from websites StudyStack.com, Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com
* Import cards from textfiles in csv format.
* Up to 4 card sides supported no physical constraints as all is digital.
* Create new or edit cards on your phone.
* Support decks with thousands of cards.
* Organize cards in groups.
* Text to speech
* Set your own icons for decks.
* Create backups of decks on the SD card.
* Activate and deactivate cards at will, no need to delete them.
* Organize flashcards in groups and activate or deactivate cards in group.
* No internet connection needed to function properly.
Ideal to build up a large collection of vocabulary for standardized language exams:
* English TOEIC, TOEFL
* Chinese HSK
* Japanese JLPT
* Korean KLPT
* Spanish DELE
There is a free slightly limited version available too if you want to see and try first. For the price of a cup of coffee, you'll be able to improve your knowledge for school, college, university and job in an efficient and effective way.
Wise Cards Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/112308537270520638764/posts
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
Download them onto your device and study on the go.
As a Free-User you can:
- Study by status (5 boxes)
- Study sorted/shuffled
- Evaluate your answer
- Flip through flashcards
- Sync status with CoboCards.com
- Upgrade to Pro version
As a Pro-User you can additionally:
- Search for specific flashcards
- Create and display folders
- Create new flashcard sets
- Create, edit & delete flashcards
- Study with Leitner algorithm
- Extend Pro membership
Example flashcards are available in the App.
► 25 Word Tanks drawing tutorials
The How to Draw: Tanks app includes a large collection of drawings of Russian and German military tanks used during World War II. These armored vehicles played a significant role in WWII and have designs that are both impressive and unique. You are sure to have a favorite!
The way the How to Draw: Tanks tutorials work is simple. You choose a tank from the list that you want to draw. You then mimic each step to draw the tank. You can take the app wherever you go and draw on your medium of choice. Drawing paper, chalkboard, sidewalk—it’s up to you!
The following is a list of the features that you can expect with the How to Draw: Tanks app:
• On screen draw mode. Now you can step by step draw right on your screen.
• Zoom mode - if your screen is not big enough than just zoom and keep drawing.
• Integrated rating system that assigns a level of difficulty: easy, normal, hard, and expert
• Each tutorial contains 10-30 precise steps!
• Share your creation with friends via email, Facebook, Skype and many more.
• Save it to your SD card and set as background.
Welcome to the Wold of Tanks, unleash your creativity and try to draw something today!
Doman cards - this is a great opportunity to acquaint the child with the world, to increase his vocabulary.
From the first days of life to children show a series of cards on different branches of knowledge, from the written word cards with points (mathematics) and ending with images of plants, animals, humans and the great historical events and much more. This exciting educational game for children from birth and for children ages 1 2 3 4 years.
Cards are available in English and Russian languages.
Showing images , adult utters the name of the first , in the future, adding more and more new facts .
2. The fruit of the orange tree
3. Orange belongs to the family Rutaceae , subfamily Citrus
4. Homeland Orange - China
5. Orange - a hybrid produced in antiquity, blending tangerine with a broom .
6. Now grows throughout the Mediterranean coast , attacks , in Central America.
Try to adjust to the rhythm of the nature and temperament of your child - if it needs a long delay , stop , consider a card or vice versa shows them quickly. The main thing in any classroom - it is a pleasure and desire for a child .
Reviews of Glenn Doman method :
"I was engaged by Doman physical development. Really super results
And now ( no longer do, because once I work ) is still ongoing intellectual development , I think it's much smarter than their peers .
And the son of a friend of 1.5 years had read all the words spoken , he knew all the letters in 2 years - all shapes and colors, climbing EVERYWHERE , in short , the boy is developing year by two.
I actually followed her and became involved Doman cards , the benefit of my one and a half years younger . "
" I started to deal cards at home with seven month baby. After two days of our classes , I became convinced that the kid really thinks . At that time we were drobi.Togda I began to introduce a little bit of geometry , and mathematical problems that the boy was reading and proreshival ! Even Grandma believed in the technique when Ivan read (at that time he was not yet able to speak ) on the fence about the ad vicious dog . he showed his hand at him and loudly zagavkal . parents of other children mentioned in the boy not only its development, intellectual curiosity , but also the ability to communicate both with peers and with adults . Now he is three years. Boy kind, sympathetic , clever . Ivan is not a genius , not a child prodigy . 's not the point . most important thing in a child builds confidence in their own strength . Through the wonderful hours in the classroom with baby , you're my mother, not only to open up the world around him , but give much more of their love , attention, what you need so your baby ! "
As a scientist , a neurophysiologist , Glen Doman discovered and proved the most important law : the brain grows and develops only if it works. And the more intense strain on the brain child in the early years of his life, the better it will develop his intelligence.
The program includes the following categories: Geometric shapes, Musical Instruments , Vegetables, Planets of the Solar System , Mathematics : account , Fruits and Berries, Exploring Color , Flowers, Birds , Pets, Cooking , Construction , continents , Furniture, Nature Nuts, Bodies human , natural phenomena , Professions , Sea residents , Sports, Europe , Home Appliances , Toys , Transportation , Wildlife.
Cards quite colorful and interesting for the child 's eye.
Free of charge, designed for tablets and phones Android 2.2 and higher, in English
A free Flash Cards app. To improve your vocabulary or memo your favorite lines.
+Organize flash cards with Tags
+Import cards from SD card and Dropbox
+7 type of sort
Sample flash cards "Countries and Capitals" and "Japanese Greetings" included.
*Network access for Dropbox
*Text only. No image
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
"Spen 5 Box Flashcards" puts the flashcards right in your pocket. You can create edit and study your own flashcards or just take them from your friend and import.
Long-term memory allows us to retail material learnt over a long period of time. It has been noticed that in order to aquire long-term knowledge, you have to periodically come back and re-learn (or repeate) the material.
This app works off of the Leitner flashcard learning method and lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by quizing you just before you forget.(forgetting curve - Ebbinghaus), At first it gives you 24 hours to learn the cards then it starts quizing you in the brain tab.
Leitner's system consists of a cardboard box separated into a number of compartments. The compartments are filled with flashcards and the flashcards are moved from one compartment to another, according to the current level of knowledge. When a flashcard is answered correctly it is promoted to the next compartment. When a flashcard is answered incorrectly it is demoted to the first compartment.
How It Works:
- When studying the flashcards in a given compartment you examine the flashcards sequentially and indicate success or failure.
- All flashcards that were answered correctly are promoted to the next compartment. Flashcards that were not answered correctly are demoted to the first (or top) compartment.
- Flashcards in the top compartment remain in the top compartment if you failed to give the correct answer.
- Flashcards in the bottom compartment remain there if you gave the correct answer.
- A card file is complete when all flashcards are in the lowest compartment. Each flashcard needs to be consecutively answered successfully the same number of times for all flashcards to be in the final (learned) compartment.
The result of the Leitner system is that you are allowed to prioritize your studying, focusing on the flashcards that are troubling you when you are keen and reviewing the easier flashcards when you want a lighter study session.
With the Leitner learning system it is possible to separate the flashcards into distinct groups of your current retention potential. You spend the most time on learning and repeating the flashcards which you don’t know well.
Also by importing pictures in your cards you can use your visual memory to learn anything that you want.
Export & Import:
Export and share your flashcards and study with your friends.
You can create different categories and if necessary any time you can rename/delete/export them or import and add flashcards to existing/new category.
When add new flashcards you can use:
- Multi Window Support
- Text input and adjustment
- Pen type, pen size, color adjustment
- Change Background
- Import Photos from Cloud-based App and Gallery
- Taking a picture and import
- Portrait and landscape Orientation support
In setting you can change and customize your flashcard showing time and also you can change the daily limitation flashcards to show in each box.
To overview your learning progress you can use the status menu button.
To test yourself, you can change to exam mode (brain tab), it's recommended each 24 hours you test yourself.
The flashcard(s) that moving to higher box isn't showing more; just will be shown before you forget them. (Leitner system)
More Informations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitner_system
De este modo y bajo esta denominación, se integran se agrupan técnicas directamente implicadas en el propio proceso del estudio; tales como la planificación de dicha actividad, el subrayado, el resumen, la elaboración de esquemas, etc; así como otras estrategias que tienen un carácter más complementario, como pueden ser la toma de apuntes o la realización de trabajos escolares.
Todo ello, acompañado por una serie de estrategias metacognitivas (monitorización de la ejecución de la tarea) que en ellas están presentes (de forma más o menos consciente) en todo este proceso del estudio: autocuestionamiento, uso de analogías, supervisión y regulación de la propia ejecución, etc.
En cuanto a la enseñanza de estas técnicas, tanto la psicología del aprendizaje (particularmente la concepción "constructivista" procedente de la psicología cognitiva), como la práctica educativa, coinciden en considerar el modelado y el moldeado docente como las estrategias didácticas más idóneas a la hora de promover un aprendizaje eficaz y profundo de dichas estrategias.
Aquí encontraras muchas técnicas de estudio para tu Android
* Tener su Agenda escolar (horario de clase y estudio, exámenes…)
* Gestionar sus asignaturas y temas
* Disponer de varios cursos a la vez en la agenda
* Configurar el avisador de exámenes de la agenda (alarma)
* Aprender cómo estudiar con las técnicas de estudio y superar así los exámenes reforzando sus conocimientos
* Aprender a planificar mejor su horario y rendimiento en el estudio
* Entrenar y desafiar su memoria con un juego con varios niveles de dificultad
Las técnicas de estudio contienen consejos para sacar el máximo partido a tu tiempo y mejorar tu rendimiento académico, siendo estas totalmente personalizables para que realmente sean tus técnicas de estudio.
Si te ha gustado y quieres mejorar tu versión, adquiere Guía de estudio Pro en la que podrás insertar tus tareas o realizar una copia de seguridad de tu agenda.
Además obtendrás acceso a tu horario usando los dos diferentes widget-horario y a tus tareas con widget-tarea o acceder a dos nuevas modalidades de juego diferentes con las que mejorar la memoria y percepción.
Si encuentras algún error manda un email al correo del desarrollador indicando, a ser posible, versión de android del dispositivo y la descripción de dicho error, lo solucionaremos con la máxima brevedad posible.
This is a basic Android version of our popular Flashcards [+] app in the App Store. The stronger you support our Android app through downloads and reviews, the faster we can bring other iOS app games and tools to it.
- Create your own flashcards
- Download millions of flashcards made by other users from Cram and Quizlet
- Organize your flashcards into folders
- Keep track of your progress for each deck and each flashcard.
- the Matching game
- Join classes
- no distracting ads
★ PLUS - Adfree
Categories include: Food items, Animals, Alphabet, Transportation, Numbers, Colors & Shapes, Clothing, Household items, Body Parts, Outdoor items, Music Instruments/Arts & Learning.
★ 12 Categories - All in 1 App!
★ Over 450 words!
★ Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
★ Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
★ Large words and letters
★ Large icons and buttons
★ Professional voiceovers recorded in production studio
★ High quality images
★ Real sounds where applicable
★ Question mode for parent-child interaction
★ Great memory building exercise
Building strong English vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. eFlash Plus Educational Baby Flash Cards in English features over 450 high quality images with text and voiceovers. There are additional real sounds where applicable (such as a lion's roar or an ambulance siren) to enhance visual and auditory learning and memory simultaneously. Parents have the option to turn voiceovers off during parent-child learning session and turn voiceovers on when the child is self-learning. They can enable Question Mode to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach eachother!
More from developer
When installing this app and already used subscriptions before, please make sure to cancel your subscription. As a developer I can not cancel subscriptions.
Details for "Premium Features": Early adopters of Flux Cards get rid of restrictions to all features implemented after July 2012. All other users get rid of the restriction to the repeat intervals and portrait mode while learning. This Premium Key is meant to provide the same benefits as Subscriptions but at a one-time price of about 5 months of subscription.
This is BETA! So *any* feedback is highly appreciated! Please mail me if you think I missed any point in the following lists. The more input I get the better.
#4 after finishing a level, the units stay visible
#3 level resets immediately when winning/loosing
#4 sprites and sounds are not final yet. especially trees. Know an artist? I'm offering a 50% share of profit if we agree on the rest.
Known feature requests:
#2 control flying bees (disabled for now. maybe made optional later. let me know in the comments if you really miss it but think of the consequences of accidentally selecting flying units all the time)
#3 fight mid air/unite if same target
#6 particle effects
Graphics of bees, ghosts and the splash screen are based on original design by Vesna Vujinovic
Sounds are based on olpc-sounds:
This App requires FluxCards and a Sony SmartWatch 2. FluxCards is freely available from the same developer here in Google play.
Flux Cards features:
✓Spaced Repetition Learning – an advanced version of the Leitner Learning System
✓With 20 minutes of work per day you will learn 20 words per day – or 7200 facts per year (This performance depends on the difficulty of the subject, availability of that many distinct facts and to a degree on the person but for example a bilingual person learning a third related language can easily achieve this)
✓Import millions of cards from Quizlet on all kind of languages (Spanish for German speakers, English for Portuguese, Chinese for Koreans), Law, Chemistry, Biology, etc.
✓Create your own cards using text, photos or even hand-painted images
✓Export for backup or import cards from friends
This app is the perfect tool to increases your productivity with FluxCards.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
For added paranoia if you have bitcoins on your phone, it's always recommended to compile it yourself.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Ok, you are curious? It does consume SMS from Syrus Tracking devices that look like >REV291744585225-3931092-0722477800009532;ID=0000000000000< and translates them into human readable text. This particular one is "Near Villarrica Chile, speed 0km/h, imsi 0 on June 14th ..."