With BRAINYOO you can create flashcards with text, images and multiple choice answers and learn them efficiently.
Learning content and the individual learning progress can be synchronized with the BRAINYOO cloud. So the app, desktop software and webversion are always up to date. This enables the user to learn location-independently.
It is now possible to create flashcards in the Mobile App. To make mobile learning as easy as possible, the editor is a light-version of the one in the desktop software and webversion. For formatting flashcards or inserting pictures, for example, you should use the desktop software or webversion.
With Mobile BRAINYOO, there are the learning methods long-term and random mode as well as a test mode available.
1.Long-term mode (so-called spaced-retrieval method)
BRAINYOO allows you to learn with the popular spaced-retrieval method. In this mode, the program presents the cards in increasing periods of time. The longer you learn, the less time you spend with each card until you have it memorized. This mode is especially good to train your long-term memory.
In this mode the cards are distributed not based on time periods but on probabilities. You can assign a percentage chance to each of the six virtual compartments and the cards appear according to this formula.
BRAINYOO also offers the option to review certain lessons without the usual process of repeating the flashcards. This mode is particularly well suited to learning before exams and tests. The good thing is you can change between the time-based and the lesson-based method anytime you like. Your progress in long-term memory mode will be saved and after the exam you can continue with your usual schedule.
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
RecordCards allows you to be productive in those waiting times. Just add your german vocabluary and let RecordCards question you! RecordCards helps you to learn your vocabluary for long term memory and not only for short term memory, so it is like using a typical card box. You will be surprised how much you learn!
Adding record cards is easy - even with formulas! You can even publish your categories in the RecordStore or download categories of other users.
RecordCars offers the following features:
→ Organizing RecordCards in categories. For example, create a category for your physics formulas and your german vocabluary.
→ Create recitations that contain multiple categories. To prepare for a exam, you may combine several lections of vocabulary.
→ Support for formulas in LaTeX syntax.
→ RecordCards learns what you have learned. Record cards that you don’t know well are questioned more often than record cards that you know well.
→ Display your learning progress
→ You can write your record cards on your PC in a CSV format and import them into RecordCards.
→ Share categories with other users in the RecordStore.
Create new subjects and learn them with different colors!
"Just Learn it the easy way."
With Learn Easy you can create flashcards on your Android Smartphone and learn them afterwards, all of this with a system of subjects based on colors, helping you to better memorize your cards.
You can also :
*send all or some of your cards to friends (still beta)
*save and restore your flashcards
*learn with different learning methods (see also Learn Easy Donate)
*learn with pictures instead of text only
*reset the knowledge of your subjects
*modify the cards afterwards
Learn Easy is only tested on Samsung galaxy s one with Android 2.3.4
If you encounter problems with the Application please send me an e-mail.
Please put a comment if you like this app and share it with others.
You can donate a small fee here:
Or under more from developer.
Permission to write on your external storage is only for the backup and restore function.
Flashcard app Learn Easy.
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
* Spaced repetition
* Optional deck level leitner system repetition.
* Download thousands of cards sets from websites StudyStack.com, Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com
* Import cards from textfiles in csv format.
* Up to 4 card sides supported no physical constraints as all is digital.
* Create new or edit cards on your phone.
* Support decks with thousands of cards.
* Organize cards in groups.
* Text to speech
* Set your own icons for decks.
* Create backups of decks on the SD card.
* Activate and deactivate cards at will, no need to delete them.
* Organize flashcards in groups and activate or deactivate cards in group.
* No internet connection needed to function properly.
Ideal to build up a large collection of vocabulary for standardized language exams:
* English TOEIC, TOEFL
* Chinese HSK
* Japanese JLPT
* Korean KLPT
* Spanish DELE
There is a free slightly limited version available too if you want to see and try first. For the price of a cup of coffee, you'll be able to improve your knowledge for school, college, university and job in an efficient and effective way.
Wise Cards Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/112308537270520638764/posts
A free Flash Cards app. To improve your vocabulary or memo your favorite lines.
+Organize flash cards with Tags
+Import cards from SD card and Dropbox
+7 type of sort
Sample flash cards "Countries and Capitals" and "Japanese Greetings" included.
*Network access for Dropbox
*Text only. No image
* INTELLIGENT UND ZEITSPAREND ÜBEN *
Du entscheidest, wie du lernst:
• Lernkarteisystem nach Sebastian Leitner (Langzeitgedächtnis)
• Prüfungsmodus (Kurzzeitgedächtnis)
• Favoriten (nur die als Favorit markierten Karten)
* ALLE FUNKTIONEN *
• Echtzeitsynchronisation der Lernkarten und des Lernstandes
• Individuelle Auswahlmöglichkeiten beim Lernen: Aktiviere bzw. Deaktiviere Kategorien innerhalb eines Kartensatzes
• Markiere Dir wichtige Lernkarten als Favoriten
• Einfach zu bedienende, intelligente Suchfunktion
• Detaillierter Überblick über Deinen aktuellen Lernstand
• Einstellung der Zeilenausrichtung: linksbündig oder zentriert
• Keine Internetverbindung erforderlich
• Intuitive und benutzerfreundliche Bedienung
• Tablet-Fähigkeit der App
• Darstellung und Abfrage der Multiple Choice Fragen
Gefällt Dir die Repetico App? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Rezension im Play Store. Hast Du Verbesserungsvorschläge? Dann schreib uns einfach eine Mail an email@example.com.
Download them onto your device and study on the go.
As a Free-User you can:
- Study by status (5 boxes)
- Study sorted/shuffled
- Evaluate your answer
- Flip through flashcards
- Sync status with CoboCards.com
- Upgrade to Pro version
As a Pro-User you can additionally:
- Search for specific flashcards
- Create and display folders
- Create new flashcard sets
- Create, edit & delete flashcards
- Study with Leitner algorithm
- Extend Pro membership
Example flashcards are available in the App.
Never buy flashcards again! This app allows you to make a set of flashcards and view them in either a simple format or use them in a game. The app also allows you to add additional flash cards to the card sets that you have already made. Create unlimited cards, and group them by topics. Have fun with it!
If you love our app help support our development efforts and buy the ad-free version.
Your flash card decks are automatically synced to the cloud! Search and download other people's flash card decks and edit them as you choose! Moving devices? Upgrading to our pro version? No worries, take your flash card decks with you!
Editing downloaded flash card decks only affects your local copy and not the deck on the cloud.
Please leave us a good review if you like our app =)
Click on a card in any of the view modes, edit, delete, and save! Shuffle your cards using the options menu.
Hundreds of new downloadable flash cards set available each day!
NEW! Shuffle your flash cards using the options menu.
All screens look great on tablets. No other flash card maker looks better.
Search Terms: Flashcard flash card flashcard flash card study help free
Added language support for
(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
"Spen 5 Box Flashcards" puts the flashcards right in your pocket. You can create edit and study your own flashcards or just take them from your friend and import.
Long-term memory allows us to retail material learnt over a long period of time. It has been noticed that in order to aquire long-term knowledge, you have to periodically come back and re-learn (or repeate) the material.
This app works off of the Leitner flashcard learning method and lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by quizing you just before you forget.(forgetting curve - Ebbinghaus), At first it gives you 24 hours to learn the cards then it starts quizing you in the brain tab.
Leitner's system consists of a cardboard box separated into a number of compartments. The compartments are filled with flashcards and the flashcards are moved from one compartment to another, according to the current level of knowledge. When a flashcard is answered correctly it is promoted to the next compartment. When a flashcard is answered incorrectly it is demoted to the first compartment.
How It Works:
- When studying the flashcards in a given compartment you examine the flashcards sequentially and indicate success or failure.
- All flashcards that were answered correctly are promoted to the next compartment. Flashcards that were not answered correctly are demoted to the first (or top) compartment.
- Flashcards in the top compartment remain in the top compartment if you failed to give the correct answer.
- Flashcards in the bottom compartment remain there if you gave the correct answer.
- A card file is complete when all flashcards are in the lowest compartment. Each flashcard needs to be consecutively answered successfully the same number of times for all flashcards to be in the final (learned) compartment.
The result of the Leitner system is that you are allowed to prioritize your studying, focusing on the flashcards that are troubling you when you are keen and reviewing the easier flashcards when you want a lighter study session.
With the Leitner learning system it is possible to separate the flashcards into distinct groups of your current retention potential. You spend the most time on learning and repeating the flashcards which you don’t know well.
Also by importing pictures in your cards you can use your visual memory to learn anything that you want.
Export & Import:
Export and share your flashcards and study with your friends.
You can create different categories and if necessary any time you can rename/delete/export them or import and add flashcards to existing/new category.
When add new flashcards you can use:
- Multi Window Support
- Text input and adjustment
- Pen type, pen size, color adjustment
- Change Background
- Import Photos from Cloud-based App and Gallery
- Taking a picture and import
- Portrait and landscape Orientation support
In setting you can change and customize your flashcard showing time and also you can change the daily limitation flashcards to show in each box.
To overview your learning progress you can use the status menu button.
To test yourself, you can change to exam mode (brain tab), it's recommended each 24 hours you test yourself.
The flashcard(s) that moving to higher box isn't showing more; just will be shown before you forget them. (Leitner system)
More Informations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitner_system
** An ad free donate version is also available **
A simple and straightforward flash card maker / creator, designed with ease of use, simplicity, and clean design in mind.
- Backup/restore database of cards for easy transfer between devices
- Allows for images via Camera, Gallery, or create your own using the built in sketch feature.
- Mark cards as known after memorizing them
- Sort cards alphabetically, by creation, modification, pending, complete
- Record / attach audio files
To begin, first create a new deck of cards by hitting the pencil icon in the upper right of the title bar. Next, be sure to give the deck a meaningful name for easy reference. You can edit and delete decks via long pressing on them. Once the deck is created you can begin making cards.
To make a card, select the desired deck from the main screen. This will bring you to a new screen. Similar to deck creation, select the pencil icon in the top right. This will bring you to a new screen where you can input the question, answer, and if you like a picture. Hit the check mark in the upper right to save the card.
To view a card or cards select the deck and then the card where you would like to begin. You can use the left and right arrow icons in the title bar to navigate between cards. To view the answer of a question, press anywhere on the card to display the answer. If you like, you can use the "x" and check mark icons beneath a card to mark a card as completed or not. This is totally optional but helps you keep track of what you need to know and what you already know. You can edit,delete,mark status of cards by long pressing them from listing screen.
To sort through cards or decks you can select the gear icon in the upper left of the title bar. To backup/restore, reset cards decks, you can find these options in the menu.
This is a basic Android version of our popular Flashcards [+] app in the App Store. The stronger you support our Android app through downloads and reviews, the faster we can bring other iOS app games and tools to it. Please write in your review what feature you want to see next.
- Create your own flashcards
- Download millions of flashcards made by other users from Cram and Quizlet
- Organize your flashcards into folders
- Keep track of your progress for each deck and each flashcard.
- the Matching game
- Join classes
- no distracting ads
In this application you will find:
► WHAT TO DRAW
More than 15 Lego Star Wars Characters drawing lessons are grouped in this app!
Even pictures like Lego Han Solo, Lego Luke Skywalker, Lego Princess Leia and Lego Padme Amidala can be drawn with ease!
► HOW TO DRAW
Follow our step by step drawing instructions.
► WHERE TO DRAW
Draw at home, in school, use it for parties or classroom activities and competitions!
► HOW IS IT INTERACTIVE?
If you don't have paper and pencil use our drawing tools: brush, pencil or rubber on your device!
• On screen draw mode. Now you can step by step draw right on your screen.
• Zoom mode - if your screen is not big enough than just zoom and keep drawing.
• Integrated rating system that assigns a level of difficulty: easy, normal, hard, and expert
• Each tutorial contains 10-30 precise steps!
• Share your creation with friends via email, Facebook, Skype and many more.
• Save it to your SD card and set as background.
Some of tutorials included into the app: Lego Yoda, Lego Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Lego Darth Wader, Lego R2-D2...
Unleash your creativity and try to draw something today!
More from developer
When installing this app and already used subscriptions before, please make sure to cancel your subscription. As a developer I can not cancel subscriptions.
Details for "Premium Features": Early adopters of Flux Cards get rid of restrictions to all features implemented after July 2012. All other users get rid of the restriction to the repeat intervals and portrait mode while learning. This Premium Key is meant to provide the same benefits as Subscriptions but at a one-time price of about 5 months of subscription.
This is BETA! So *any* feedback is highly appreciated! Please mail me if you think I missed any point in the following lists. The more input I get the better.
#4 after finishing a level, the units stay visible
#3 level resets immediately when winning/loosing
#4 sprites and sounds are not final yet. especially trees. Know an artist? I'm offering a 50% share of profit if we agree on the rest.
Known feature requests:
#2 control flying bees (disabled for now. maybe made optional later. let me know in the comments if you really miss it but think of the consequences of accidentally selecting flying units all the time)
#3 fight mid air/unite if same target
#6 particle effects
Graphics of bees, ghosts and the splash screen are based on original design by Vesna Vujinovic
Sounds are based on olpc-sounds:
This App requires FluxCards and a Sony SmartWatch 2. FluxCards is freely available from the same developer here in Google play.
Flux Cards features:
✓Spaced Repetition Learning – an advanced version of the Leitner Learning System
✓With 20 minutes of work per day you will learn 20 words per day – or 7200 facts per year (This performance depends on the difficulty of the subject, availability of that many distinct facts and to a degree on the person but for example a bilingual person learning a third related language can easily achieve this)
✓Import millions of cards from Quizlet on all kind of languages (Spanish for German speakers, English for Portuguese, Chinese for Koreans), Law, Chemistry, Biology, etc.
✓Create your own cards using text, photos or even hand-painted images
✓Export for backup or import cards from friends
This app is the perfect tool to increases your productivity with FluxCards.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
For added paranoia if you have bitcoins on your phone, it's always recommended to compile it yourself.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Ok, you are curious? It does consume SMS from Syrus Tracking devices that look like >REV291744585225-3931092-0722477800009532;ID=0000000000000< and translates them into human readable text. This particular one is "Near Villarrica Chile, speed 0km/h, imsi 0 on June 14th ..."