- Movie Studio vs. Pro
- Updating Software
- Opening Settings
- Using Tracks
- Renaming Tracks
- Adding Media to Timeline
- Rearranging Tracks
- Changing Track Height
- Empty Project Template
- Saving Project
- Creating Tracks
- Event Thumbnail Settings
- Zooming Timeline View
- Setting Event Thumbnails
- Windows Layouts
- Adjusting Windows with Keyboard
- Undocking Windows
- Saving Windows Layouts
- Secondary Monitor
- Zooming Timeline
- Moving Timeline
- Project Properties
- Match Project to Media
- Match First Media
- Preview Settings
- Proxy Files
- Importing Media
- Capturing DV
- Capturing HDV
- Import From DVD
- Import From CD
- Import Image Sequence
- Import Camcorder Files
- Import From Windows Explorer
- Explorer Thumbnails
- Can't See Video
- Project Media Tab
- Media Bins
- Search Project Media
- Copy Bins to New Project
- Smart Bins
- Tagging Media
- Quick Tags
- Saving Projects
- Project Files
- Project Backup Files
- The Timeline
- Center Timeline Over Cursor
- Playback using JKL
- Time Selection
- Zoom Selection
- Delete Gaps
- Splitting Events
- Time Selection Review
- Selecting Events
- Delete Section of Event
- Undisturbed Time Selection
- Ignore Event Grouping
- Pink Sync Indicator
- Move Events Together
- Select Multiple Events
- Select Events to End
- Move Events Vertically
- Sync Links
- Stereoscopic 3D
- Non-Destrcutive Editing
- Split Editing
- Quantize to Frames
- Trim to Cursor
- Trim and Split Buttons
- Add Buttons to Vegas Pro
- Meat Grinder
- Numeric Trim
- Slipping and Sliding
- The Trimmer
- 2-Point Edit
- 3-Point Edit
- 4-Point Edit
- Fit to Fill
- Subclips from Trimmer
- Subclip from Timeline
- Timelline Overwrite
- Moving Events
- Copy/Paste Events
- Still Image from Video
- Copy an Event Segment
- Copy by Dragging
- Syncing A/V Pairs
- Post Ripple
- Setting up Multiple Tracks
- Stabilize Media
- Pro Titler
- Event Buttons
- Event Names
- add video or audio only
- Multiple Audio Tracks
- Minimize Track Height
- Solo / Mute
- True Solo
- Track Grouping
- Markers and Regions
- Ripple Markers
- Jump to Marker
- Move to Marker
- Project Notes
- Embed Markers and Regions
- Promote Media Markers
- Marker Restore Point
- Audio Fades
- Audio Fade Envelope
- Video Fades
- Snap to Cursor
- Fade Multiple Events
- Text Fade In
- Event Transitions
- Audio Crossfades
- Video Crossfades
- Crossfade with Keyboard
- Sliding Transitions
- Expanded Edit Mode
- Transitions Tab
- RAM Render
- Fix ChoppyPlayback
- Slo-Mo / Speed Changes
- Velocity Envelopes
- Speed Ramping
- Set Speed Numerically
*** KineMaster has been featured by Google Play in more than 150 countries!! ***
Are you looking for a professional-grade video editing app for your Android device? Look no further than KineMaster, the most advanced video editing app available today. KineMaster is the first and only professional video editor available for Android devices that is truly on par with any PC video editing software in terms of functions. The best part is, everything you need is in the palm of your hand! There’s absolutely no need to connect your phone to any external devices or servers for editing any longer.
KineMaster features a multitrack video timeline that gives you the ability to drag and drop content as you wish. Import multimedia files from your phone or record on the spot and take advantage of KineMaster’s ample editing tools and transition effects to edit each clip. Cut, slice and splice your videos to create the perfect combination of clips, and use any of KineMaster’s diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects to add some extra dimension to your project. Once your project is complete, you have the option of saving in various resolutions, up to 1080p, as well as sharing your video with your friends and family on various social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more.
With KineMaster, you can create your masterpiece in your hand.
* Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
* Instant preview anytime
* Hue, brightness and saturation controls
* Speed control for video files
* Fade in/fade out sound
* Handwriting and stickers
* Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
* Video rotation
* Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
* Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more
- Additional Information
* Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above.
* Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery)
* Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
* Image formats: .jpg, .png
* Real-time video and audio recording
* Once your KineMaster video is done exporting, it will automatically be saved in the export folder(/KineMaster/Export) on your device.
Please visit KineMaster’s YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/kinemasterapp) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/KineMaster.US) page for useful tips and information on how to make videos using KineMaster’s various editing features and themes.
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: email@example.com.
Your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated!
• Be as beautiful and easy to use as possible without sacrificing security or privacy
• Rely on existing, well established protocols
• Do not require a Google Account or specifically Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
• Require as little permissions as possible
• End-to-end encryption with either OTR or openPGP
• Sending and receiving images
• Intuitive UI that follows Android Design guidelines
• Pictures / Avatars for your Contacts
• Syncs with desktop client
• Conferences (with support for bookmarks)
• Address book integration
• Multiple Accounts / unified inbox
• Very low impact on battery life
Conversations works with every XMPP server out there. However XMPP is an extensible protocol. These extensions are standardized as well in so called XEP’s. Conversations supports a couple of those to make the overall user experience better. There is a chance that your current XMPP server does not support these extensions. Therefore to get the most out of Conversations you should consider either switching to an
XMPP server that does or - even better - run your own XMPP server for you and your friends.
These XEPs are - as of now:
* XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams - or rather mod_proxy65. Will be used to tranfer files if both parties are behind a firewall (NAT).
* XEP-0138: Stream Compression saves bandwith
* XEP-0198: Stream Management allows XMPP to survive small network outages and changes of the underlying TCP connection.
* XEP-0280: Message Carbons which automatically syncs the messages you send to your desktop client and thus allows you to switch seamlessly from your mobile client to your desktop client and back within one conversation.
* XEP-0237: Roster Versioning mainly to save bandwidth on poor mobile connections
SJ provides a complete solution for your privacy while communicating over the net.
Major benefits of SJ im.
- Support XEP-0027 (PGP encryption)
- Automatic PGP public key exchange
- Support Off-The-Record (OTR)
- Send files via third-party services in the archives of Zip with password
- encryption P2P
- Completable witch any XMPP server
- Multiple profiles
- Comfortable history
- Attractive design
- Ease of use
and much more!
AIM® registered trademark AOL LLC.
ICQ® registered trademark ICQ.
Yahoo!® registered trademark Yahoo Inc.
MSN®, Windows Live™ registered trademark Microsoft Corporation.
Jabber® registered trademark Jabber Inc.
Google™ Talk registered trademark Google Inc.
Facebook® registered trademark Facebook, Inc.
You can also use Talkonaut to make cheap voice calls to landline or mobile phone numbers through GTalk2VoIP infrastructure.
● Adjust all the image sensor parameters that you only thought pro-videocameras had: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode (matrix/center/spot), focus mode and white balance.
● Change sensor parameters (like ISO, exposure compensation or white balance) also during recording.
● Focus adjustments during recording: lock focus on your subject before recording and change focus planes while recording.
● Professional viewfinder: 10+ compositing grids, 10+ crop guides available, safe areas display and much more.
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder on a video camera: live RGB and luminance histogram are available also during recording.
● Professional sound metering options: display audio peaks and sound clipping warnings during recording.
● Use any audio input source for your video: built-in microphone, external (wired) microphone or wireless (Bluetooth) headset.
● Choose video and audio codec, adjust the bitrates, audio sampling rates and number of channels.
● Record in 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) video on supported devices (currently only the Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 3, Note 4, Note Edge and Alpha).
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature, zoom and more using volume keys (including those in cable-headsets) as well as focusing and recording. Devices with hardware camera shutter keys are also supported.
● Video geotagging support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch focus and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+. You can also lock exposure and white balance during clip recording automatically.
● Zoom after and while recording. Set specific focal lengths thanks to the 35mm equivalent-based focal length display.
● Powerful video clips organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
Cinema FV-5 is the perfect app for producing the best footage for any short- to medium-sized production. With it you can record the best material possible with any medium- to high-end device. Cinema FV-5 specially supports Android-based compact cameras, so you can even leverage a high-quality, optically stabilized zoom. The footage captured with Cinema FV-5 can be easily edited on any NLE like Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas or DaVinci Resolve.
For more information, visit the official website http://www.cinemafv5.com or download the official Cinema FV-5 User Guide at http://www.cinemafv5.com/tutorials/user_manual.php. For technical support, please read the FAQ (http://www.cinemafv5.com/faq.php) or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lite version is a fully-functional version without any time or feature restriction: it just limits the maximum length of the individual clips you can record. Please acquire the paid version to remove this limitation and record clips of any length.
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support include HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to WebEx meetings (cross-launches the Cisco WebEx® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 10.6 is supported on the following smartphones and tablets with Android OS combinations officially. (Refer to Release notes for more details and any potential updates):
• Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, S4, S4 mini, S5, S5 mini, Note II, Note III, Note 4 and Rugby Pro (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Tab 4, Tab PRO, Tab S and Note Pro (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Google Nexus 5, 7 and 10 (Android OS 4.4.x and Android OS 5.0.x)
• Sony Xperia ZR, M2, Z1, Z2, Z2 Tablet and Z3 (Android OS 4.4.x)
• LG G2 and G3 (Android OS 4.4.x and Android OS 5.0.x)
• HTC One Max, M7 and M8 (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Motorola Moto G (Android OS 4.4.x)
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: Customers taking advantage of the Single Sign On (SSO) functionality on WebEx Messenger and deploying Client Certificate-based Authentication to Android devices through a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution may need to deploy / upgrade to the Jabber for Android 10.6 release utilizing the URL configuration option. Please refer to the Jabber for Android release notes for more information.
IMPORTANT: Cisco Jabber IM for Android has been rebranded to Cisco Jabber for Android. Cisco Jabber IM for Android users can use this latest version for their chat needs. NOTE: Prior to migrating from Jabber Voice for Android, check with your administrator to ensure that your infrastructure configuration is supported by the latest Jabber for Android release. Also, when migrating, make sure to REMOVE the Jabber Voice app to avoid conflicts with your Jabber accounts.
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen email@example.com”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 - 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
- Multiple accounts
- Quick switch between simultaneous chats
- Rich visibility settings for contacts and groups
- Compatible with all standard XMPP servers
- Pre-configured support of Gtalk, Facebook chat, Livejournal chat, Vkontakte, Ya.Online, Google Apps Gtalk accounts
- Multi user chat (MUC)
- Chat history
- Export history to SD card
- Server side message archive support
- Inline hyperlink support (web pages, YouTube, e-mail, phone numbers, XMPP Uri)
- View contact's information (vCard)
- Grouping contacts by groups and/or accounts
- Contact list management: add/remove/edit contacts, groups, subscriptions
- Contact search
- Integration into phone's contact list (call from the chat and chat from the phone contact list)
- Notification setting for each contact
- Notifications based on key phrase
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language
- Portrait and landscape views
- Stream compression (not all servers supported for now)
- OTR encription
- TLS support
- Legacy SSL support
- SASL support
- Check for the server certificate
- SRV record and DNS round robin support
- Client software icons in contact list (Adium, Empathy, Gajim, Gtalk, iChat, Miranda, Pidgin, Psi, QIP, Xabber, Xabber VIP)
- Typing notification support
- Message delivery receipts
- Shortcut to a chat on home screen
List of supported (pre-configured) services:
- GTalk (Google Talk, Google Apps accounts are supported too)
- Windows Live Messenger / MSN (Android 2.2 or higher required)
- Facebook chat
- Livejournal chat
- Tablet interface
- File transfer
RFC-3921: Instant Messaging and Presence
XEP-0030: Service Discovery
XEP-0128: Service Discovery Extensions
XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat (incompletely)
XEP-0078: Non-SASL Authentication
XEP-0138: Stream Compression
XEP-0203: Delayed Delivery
XEP-0091: Legacy Delayed Delivery
XEP-0199: XMPP Ping
XEP-0147: XMPP URI Scheme Query Components
XEP-0085: Chat State Notifications
XEP-0184: Message Delivery Receipts
XEP-0155: Stanza Session Negotiation
XEP-0059: Result Set Management
XEP-0136: Message Archiving
Check Xabber Development version for new functionality.
Source code of Xabber is available at https://github.com/redsolution/xabber-android under GNU GPLv3 license.
For more information visit our website http://xabber.com or follow @xabber_xmpp at twitter.
yaxim aims at security, low overhead and keeping your server connection open. So far, it only supports a single account.
* Connection with a single XMPP server (or GTalk, or Facebook Chat, or …)
* Immediate reconnection on 3G/WiFi network changes (seamless with XEP-0198)
* You are asked about self-signed SSL certificates
* Allows automatic connection after turning on your phone
* Roster management support
* Persistent message history
* Message Carbons (XEP-0280)
yaxim is optimized to use the yax.im free XMPP service: http://yaxim.org/yax.im/
AstraChat is always connected to your XMPP server in the background and provides you with immediate push notifications of new messages.
AstraChat is very efficient with the network connection and data consumption so you can be confident that it will use very little of your battery or data allowance.
NEW: Google Talk (Gtalk) Preconfigured Settings
NEW: Facebook Chat Preconfigured Settings
• Reliable direct connection to the XMPP server
• No proxy server that might compromise your password or message content
• No account to sign up - just download and connect to your own server
• Secure connection with SSL and TLS
• Compatible with all XMPP servers
• Works on all mobile and WiFi networks
• Immediate push notification of new messages
• Is typing support
• Message delivery receipts
• Last seen presence (XEP-0012 if supported by XMPP server)
• Fast picture sharing
• Unlimited chat history
• Easy to use
• Fast and modern WhatsApp like interface
• Efficient network use
• Optimized for mobile devices
• Low battery consumption
• Low network consumption
AstraChat is suitable for large or small enterprises. With AstraChat, you will be ALWAYS ON!
For more information visit http://www.astrachat.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported XMPP Protocols:
• RFC-3920: Core
• RFC-3921: Instant Messaging and Presence
• XEP-0012 Last Activity
• XEP-0016 Privacy Lists
• XEP-0054 vcard-temp
• XEP-0085 Chat State Notifications
• XEP-0153 vCard-Based Avatars
• XEP-0172 User Nickname
• XEP-0184 Message Delivery Receipts
• XEP-0191 Blocking Command
• XEP-0198 Stream Management
• XEP-0199 XMPP Ping
AstraChat is a product of Rockliffe Systems - developers of rock solid communication software since 1995.
• INSTANT MESSAGING: Your unique Trillian username can be used to send unlimited messages free of charge. Trillian uses your existing data plan and/or WiFi.
• ANYWHERE: Trillian's continuous client feature delivers your chats instantly between all of your connected devices. In addition, Trillian automatically silences push notifications on mobile devices if you're active on a desktop - no more dealing with a phone buzzing on your desk all day!
• SIMPLE: Trillian places a strong emphasis on fast and reliable message delivery and a beautiful, easy-to-use interface.
• SECURE: All communication with Trillian servers uses TLS to ensure third-parties can't read your chats.
• INTEROPERABLE: Of course, Trillian wouldn't be Trillian without support for Facebook Chat, MSN, GTalk, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo!, and Jabber.
1. connect and disconnect to a jabber server
2. set your own status
3. chat with friends in your roster
4. subscribe to new friends or respond to subscription requests
tags: google+, facebook, chat, xmpp, jabber