- Movie Studio vs. Pro
- Updating Software
- Opening Settings
- Using Tracks
- Renaming Tracks
- Adding Media to Timeline
- Rearranging Tracks
- Changing Track Height
- Empty Project Template
- Saving Project
- Creating Tracks
- Event Thumbnail Settings
- Zooming Timeline View
- Setting Event Thumbnails
- Windows Layouts
- Adjusting Windows with Keyboard
- Undocking Windows
- Saving Windows Layouts
- Secondary Monitor
- Zooming Timeline
- Moving Timeline
- Project Properties
- Match Project to Media
- Match First Media
- Preview Settings
- Proxy Files
- Importing Media
- Capturing DV
- Capturing HDV
- Import From DVD
- Import From CD
- Import Image Sequence
- Import Camcorder Files
- Import From Windows Explorer
- Explorer Thumbnails
- Can't See Video
- Project Media Tab
- Media Bins
- Search Project Media
- Copy Bins to New Project
- Smart Bins
- Tagging Media
- Quick Tags
- Saving Projects
- Project Files
- Project Backup Files
- The Timeline
- Center Timeline Over Cursor
- Playback using JKL
- Time Selection
- Zoom Selection
- Delete Gaps
- Splitting Events
- Time Selection Review
- Selecting Events
- Delete Section of Event
- Undisturbed Time Selection
- Ignore Event Grouping
- Pink Sync Indicator
- Move Events Together
- Select Multiple Events
- Select Events to End
- Move Events Vertically
- Sync Links
- Stereoscopic 3D
- Non-Destrcutive Editing
- Split Editing
- Quantize to Frames
- Trim to Cursor
- Trim and Split Buttons
- Add Buttons to Vegas Pro
- Meat Grinder
- Numeric Trim
- Slipping and Sliding
- The Trimmer
- 2-Point Edit
- 3-Point Edit
- 4-Point Edit
- Fit to Fill
- Subclips from Trimmer
- Subclip from Timeline
- Timelline Overwrite
- Moving Events
- Copy/Paste Events
- Still Image from Video
- Copy an Event Segment
- Copy by Dragging
- Syncing A/V Pairs
- Post Ripple
- Setting up Multiple Tracks
- Stabilize Media
- Pro Titler
- Event Buttons
- Event Names
- add video or audio only
- Multiple Audio Tracks
- Minimize Track Height
- Solo / Mute
- True Solo
- Track Grouping
- Markers and Regions
- Ripple Markers
- Jump to Marker
- Move to Marker
- Project Notes
- Embed Markers and Regions
- Promote Media Markers
- Marker Restore Point
- Audio Fades
- Audio Fade Envelope
- Video Fades
- Snap to Cursor
- Fade Multiple Events
- Text Fade In
- Event Transitions
- Audio Crossfades
- Video Crossfades
- Crossfade with Keyboard
- Sliding Transitions
- Expanded Edit Mode
- Transitions Tab
- RAM Render
- Fix ChoppyPlayback
- Slo-Mo / Speed Changes
- Velocity Envelopes
- Speed Ramping
- Set Speed Numerically
*** KineMaster has been featured by Google Play in more than 100 countries!! ***
Are you looking for a professional-grade video editing app for your Android device? Look no further than KineMaster, the most advanced video editing app available today. KineMaster is the first and only professional video editor available for Android devices that is truly on par with any PC video editing software in terms of functions. The best part is, everything you need is in the palm of your hand! There’s absolutely no need to connect your phone to any external devices or servers for editing any longer.
KineMaster features a multitrack video timeline that gives you the ability to drag and drop content as you wish. Import multimedia files from your phone or record on the spot and take advantage of KineMaster’s ample editing tools and transition effects to edit each clip. Cut, slice and splice your videos to create the perfect combination of clips, and use any of KineMaster’s diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects to add some extra dimension to your project. Once your project is complete, you have the option of saving in various resolutions, up to 1080p, as well as sharing your video with your friends and family on various social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more.
With KineMaster, you can create your masterpiece in your hand.
* Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
* Instant preview anytime
* Hue, brightness and saturation controls
* Speed control for video files
* Fade in/fade out sound
* Handwriting and stickers
* Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
* Video rotation
* Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
* Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more
- Additional Information
* Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above.
* Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/HIgh Profile AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery)
* Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
* Image formats: .jpg, .png
* Real-time video and audio recording
Please visit KineMaster’s YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/kinemasterapp) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/KineMaster.US) page for useful tips and information on how to make videos using KineMaster’s various editing features and themes.
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated!
You can use this app as remote control of your sony camera.
You could store your photos directly to the internal storage of your smartphone.
You could instantly share your picture with whatsapp, hangout, facebook or all the other apps on your phone, which provide share functionality.
Now you could insert the GPS Data in your pics as they are stored on the phone.
A live preview function is also part of this app.
You could shoot pictures with a 10sec delay, so you’ll have time to make the composition and then the shot will be taken.
New features with version 3.0
You are able to see on the integrated map, where you shot your photos and videos.
There is a fullscreen view.
You could changes some settings on your QX10 or other cameras, which support those settings. (e.g. ExposureMode, BeepMode, Picture size)
PLEASE NOTE, IMPORTANT HINT FOR COMPATIBLE DEVICES!!!!:
Sony provides a List of supported devices: https://developer.sony.com/develop/cameras/ (scroll down a little to see the table). Please test the app first and if you don't like it, you have 15 min to cancel the order and retrieve your invest. The App is developed on a Sony HDR AS 30, Sony DSC-HX60 and Sony QX10, some users with NEX6 and A7 were able to use it as well, but without video recording mode. Some devices does not support zoom in and zoom out with the app and some devices like the DSC-HX60 DOES NOT support remote VIDEO. The camera device is not providing the movie mode for the app calling mechanism. Please don't write a bad review, just cancel, if you don't like it, the app is tested in 10 min.
After you start the app, it will try to connect automatically. You’ll see the device name, which is currently connected. You have several settings on the first tab named ‘SETTINGS’, which you could use:
1. Haptic Feedback - The app buttons will vibrate, after you’ve pressed them.
2. Live Preview - You could turn on the live preview and see the current view of the camera
3. Picture Review - You could see the picture, after you’ve shot it. Now you could share the picture instantly with your friends and family.
4. Store Pictures - You will be able to store your pictures, after you’ve taken them. All files will be stored on your internal storage in a directory named: SonyCamRemoteControl
5. GPS Tag - This feature will insert GPS Data in your pictures, so you’ll know where you’ve shot this image.(only on the stored pictures on your smartphone, not in the camera store)
6. Turn off wifi on map view - This setting will shut down the wifi, when the app is showing the map view, than the map data will be downloaded from the mobile network. (only if this setting is on)
Currently, following models are supported:
Sony HDR-AS15 (latest firmware update needed)
That’s all! :-)
Explaining the use of permissions:
This app needs following Permission rights:
INTERNET, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE in order to connect to the Sony camera by it’s WiFi network..
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Permission rights, in order to be able to store the photos on the storage card.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Permission rights, in order to use the current location of your smartphone to store the location data in the stored pictures
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION Permission rights, in order to use the current location of your smartphone to store the location data in the pics
VIBRATE Permission rights, support for the haptic feedback.
Smart shutter, remote shutter, remote control, sony cam, Sony Camera, Photos GPS TAG, GPS DATA, Live View, Camera Remote API by Sony, Remote Viewfinder
This app is not affiliated with Sony
For any questions please mail me on: email@example.com
Check out our FREE Super Effect Selfie Camera APP!
The Super Effect Selfie gives each fan a chance to modify their photos by adding super power effects.
Superpower is a popular culture term for a fictional superhuman ability.
When a character possesses multiple such abilities, the terms super powers or simply powers are used. It is most frequently used in pulp magazines, comic books, science fiction, television shows and film as the key attribute of a superhero.
With our Super Photo Effects Selfie Camera you can actually add some of our fantastic superpower effect we have callected for you.
Starting from gun filters, anime / manga (Dragon Ball, Naruto), nature powers to comics effect and SFX (anime / manga)
● Take a photo with the camera
● Load a photo from the phone
● Apply awesome graphical effects and filters!
● Save the modified picture
● Share pictures via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc
● Add gun effects, anime / manga (Dragon Ball, Naruto), nature powers, comics filters or SFX
● anime/manga filters: hairstyles, ki auras, Ki blasts and many more
Many forms of fiction feature characters attributed with superhuman, supernatural, or paranormal abilities, often referred to as "superpowers" (also spelled "super powers" and "super-powers") or "powers".
This tradition is especially rich in the fictional universes of various comic book stories, movies, and video games.
Below is a list of many of those powers / filters that have been used in this Super Effects Selfie Camera App.
● Gun effects: flamethrower, missles, smoke cannon, laser beam,
● Anime / manga related attacks: Dragon Ball ( Goku Kamehameha and Genki Dama, Freezer Death Ball, Krillin Destruction Disk, Ki Aura ) , Naruto ( Naruto Ransagen, Sasuke Chidori )
● Nature weapons: lightning bolt, fire ball, supernova, energy whirl, meteor
● Comics effects: BOOM, POW, BOMB
● Japanese sound effects (SFX)
Types of Powers - Despite their vast diversity, most powers fall into a handful of categories defining their core identity :
Function : powers centered on what they do, usually specialized on relatively specific fields.
Source : powers centered on its origin (usually supernatural) allowing a variety of applications.
Mecanism : powers centered of the manipulation of immanent laws of reality.
Concept : powers centered on an idea, allowing essentially any effect related to it.
Unfathomable : powers without actual cause/mecanism, defined as beyond understanding.
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support include HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
Vivavideo Pro version has followings extra features:
- Watermark-free videos
- Unlimited video length
★Popular Functions to Recommend
# Magical selfie camera with 7 beauty filters
# Personalize your video with animated stickers, titles, FX, musics, live dubbing and other effects
# Make an impressive MV with your photos just in several clicks
***Creative & Fun Video Cam***
- Brand new selfie camera with seven beauty filters
- Support multi capture modes: Basic/FX/Funny/Music Video/PIP
- Support recording Instagram & Vine videos
- Built-in 60+ cool & live video effects and can be downloaded for FREE!
- Unique storyboard shooting style to tell your own story easily
***Quick Photo Movie Maker***
- Create the great video slideshow from your album less than one minute!
***Video PIP(Picture in Picture) Maker***
- Merge clips with many stylish templates, more funny and creative!
***Easy & Powerful Video Editor***
- Add some nice & cute animated stickers
- Provide quick & professional editing modes for normal and pro users
- Trim your videos and produce clips.
- Storyboarding editing, easy to merge videos and make the montage
- One click to enhance your videos by using various effects
- Highlight your videos with filters, FX, transitions, titles, music and live dubbing
- All editing operations can be instant previewed in WYSIWYG way
- All can be downloaded for FREE!
***Export and Share***
- Export your videos to the gallery
- Share your masterpieces to Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Line, email and etc
If you have any problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated. Or you can
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
TAG #Vivavideo for a chance to get featured in SNS & have fun with all of us!
● Adjust all the image sensor parameters that you only thought pro-videocameras had: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode (matrix/center/spot), focus mode and white balance.
● Change sensor parameters (like ISO, exposure compensation or white balance) also during recording.
● Focus adjustments during recording: lock focus on your subject before recording and change focus planes while recording.
● Professional viewfinder: 10+ compositing grids, 10+ crop guides available, safe areas display and much more.
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder on a video camera: live RGB and luminance histogram are available also during recording.
● Professional sound metering options: display audio peaks and sound clipping warnings during recording.
● Use any audio input source for your video: built-in microphone, external (wired) microphone or wireless (Bluetooth) headset.
● Choose video and audio codec, adjust the bitrates, audio sampling rates and number of channels.
● Record in 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) video on supported devices (currently only the Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 3, Note 4, Note Edge and Alpha).
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature, zoom and more using volume keys (including those in cable-headsets) as well as focusing and recording. Devices with hardware camera shutter keys are also supported.
● Video geotagging support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch focus and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+. You can also lock exposure and white balance during clip recording automatically.
● Zoom after and while recording. Set specific focal lengths thanks to the 35mm equivalent-based focal length display.
● Powerful video clips organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
Cinema FV-5 is the perfect app for producing the best footage for any short- to medium-sized production. With it you can record the best material possible with any medium- to high-end device. Cinema FV-5 specially supports Android-based compact cameras, so you can even leverage a high-quality, optically stabilized zoom. The footage captured with Cinema FV-5 can be easily edited on any NLE like Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas or DaVinci Resolve.
For more information, visit the official website http://www.cinemafv5.com or download the official Cinema FV-5 User Guide at http://www.cinemafv5.com/tutorials/user_manual.php. For technical support, please read the FAQ (http://www.cinemafv5.com/faq.php) or write to email@example.com.
The Lite version is a fully-functional version without any time or feature restriction: it just limits the maximum length of the individual clips you can record. Please acquire the paid version to remove this limitation and record clips of any length.
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
MiniMovie (former name was MicroFilm) is all about simple, fun and creative. Don’t miss it and try this free slideshow maker NOW!
With three simple steps, MiniMovie makes your precious photo memories lively:
Step 1. Select the favorite photos.
Step 2. Apply a movie theme you like, get a preview and then create as a slideshow movie.
Step 3. Share it now on your Facebook, Youtube or any other popular social cloud services.
MiniMovie, a free slideshow maker, lets you easily collect your photos and transfer them to vivid video with beautiful and elegant soundtracks. MiniMovie also lets you to have fun to share your stunning movies with your families and friends instantly!
In MiniMovie, you will be able to apply good quality movie themes with stylish video and photo effects. With Intuitive steps to create the movie step-by-step, you will be able to shuffle the selected photos to vary the created movie differently.
After creating your own stylish mini movie, you even can easily share your unique movie on Facebook, Google+, Youtube and other popular social network services.
MiniMovie also has major features:
-Good quality and FREE slideshow themes applying with stylish video and photo effects
-Intuitive steps to create the slideshow movie step-by-step
-Shuffle the selected photos to vary the created slideshow video differently.
-Easily share your stylish photo movie on Facebook, Google+, Youtube, …etc popular social network services (SNS).
-Fully support the most popular image formats, including: BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG and so on.
-Optimized video previewing / converting performance using hardware decode / encode
-Stylish designed themes for you to create your personal and stunning movies including Leisure, New Year, Thanks, Xmas, City, Life, Sports, Memory, Carnival and Country for now.
Come to experience how simple MiniMovie and share your stunning videos with friends and families on all your social communities. Show off your created photo movies with professional-looked slideshow effects, let your friends and families join you, enjoy the great moments together!
- Some new descriptions and added strings: English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese (Default: English)
- QQ Player or QuickTime Player may not be able to well play the videos created by MiniMovie particularly on some Intel mobile platforms. Suggest you use Windows Media Player on PC or use other mobile video player apps to play it.
- Edit music:
(1) Only *.MP3 audio file which is longer than 1 minute.
(2) The trimmed portion may be faded out earlier when applying to the shorter movie theme.
You must install this application to use the Smart Wireless Headset pro device with your phone. It allows you to search for new Android Market applications, change settings and enable/disable downloaded apps, and much more.
Note: This application will not be shown on your phone’s application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare manager, where you can also enable or disable this Smart Wireless Headset pro application
The RSA SecurID Software Token 2.0.2 for Android includes the following:
- Supports up to 10 tokens.
- Updated look and feel.
- Supports phones and tablets.
- Help for each app screen. Tap the Android Menu button and then tap Help.
- Importing a token by tapping email attachment containing SDTID file.
- Importing a token from a QR Code. The app accesses the device camera to capture the code. The camera is not accessed for any other purpose.
- Next Code button.
Upgrading is supported from version 1.2. Installing version 2.0, 2.0.x preserves existing tokens.
If you need further assistance, please email us at AndroidFeedback@rsa.com.
We have spent the past four years working with the New Zealand Red Cross to create a solution. We call it the Serval Mesh, and it is free software that allows smart-phones to communicate, even in the face of catastrophic failure of cellular networks.
It works by using your phone's Wi-Fi to communicate with other phones on the same network. Or even by forming impromptu networks consisting only of mobile phones. Mesh communications is an appropriate technology for complementing cellular networks. Think of it like two-way radio or CB radio that has been propelled into the 21st century. For long-range communications you will still need to make use of cellular or fixed telephone networks or the internet.
This software allows you to easily make private phone calls, send secure text messages and share files in caves, in subways, in the Outback, in Australia or Africa, in Europe or the United States -- even when cellular networks fail or are unavailable.
You can also keep using your existing phone number on the mesh, which is really important in a disaster when people are trying to get back in contact with each other.
* Is completely open and open-source; free for all
* Can be carried and activated in seconds by those who need it when it is needed
* Is carrier independent
* Can be installed during an emergency from only one phone
* Is distributed nature makes network resilient
* Can use your existing phone number
* Encrypts mesh phone calls and mesh text messages by default
* Can distribute pictures, videos and any other files