Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
Powered by the Bullet physics library.
Uses Keith Wiley's awesome "UberColorPicker".
** Compatibility, quality and performance may depend on the capabilities of your device.
** Ensure the free version of the app is to your liking before purchasing.
Do email me with any issues or suggestions.
-Features not available in free version
D12 and D20 dice available
Change label type (numbers or roman numerals)
D2/D6 can also be labeled with small or large pips (dots).
Copy and paste styles between dice (easily create an identical set of dice)
-Includes 9 dice (set of RPG dice + coin)
D10 (0-9, 1-10 and 00-90)
Hold your finger on a die to change its detail/colors.
Separate selection of face, detail, and number colors.
No set limit of die quantity. (as many as your phone can handle)
Choose one of 4 detail types. (or none)
Change the type of number labeling. (numbers, numerals, or pips on D2/D6)
-Multiple methods of play
Tilt/Shake your phone.
Repeatedly tap the screen.
Drag/Flick dice individually. (multi-touch supported)
-Five separate tables
Switch by tapping screen's upper corners.
Change the background for each table.
Five included backgrounds.
Use custom images as backgrounds.
Roll total is displayed at the top.
Freeze individual dice in place.
Toggle rumble/vibration feedback.
Toggle sound effects.
Toggle motion controls.
Soon we will include special dice for some specific games and new configurations.
Have you lost your dice of your board game?? No problem!! You only have to use this app!!
Easy to use, you only have to roll the dice. A history will remember your last throwns and yo can change the dice colour, frecuency of rolling and the time rolling.
Roll 1 to 5 dice with just one touch of the screen.
Changeable backgrounds and dice colors.
Includes dice roll statistics (numbers & percentages).
Just put your smartphone or tablet beside the gameboard and play.
You'll never again have to search for your dice under your table, bed nor sofa.
* 6-sided wooden dice, unlimited number
* 4-sided to 20-sided dice supported
* color selection
* lock and release dice
* choice of background
* draggable dice
* tap or shake to roll the dice
* vibrate and sound on collisions
* total count displayed
* dice speed can be selected
* landscape supported
* tablets supported
* background images from your own gallery
* define dice combos i.e. 3d8 4d20
* easier to read graphics
* history feature
* speech output
* locked dice excluded from total score
* d10 and d100 scoring corrected (option)
* dice images scale to allow more items to fit onto your screen
* tablet support
* coin flip, unlimited number
Includes the following dice:
- VIBRATE lets us vibrate the phone when dice collide
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts from the internet
- BILLING allows us to offer the paid advert removal in app options.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE allows us to save your cropped background image.
This game is ad supported.
Ads can be removed by a one-off Google in-app payment.
Includes the following dice:
This application is ad-supported and requires Internet access for the ads.
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Tags: Game Master
- up to 5 dice
- shake or tap to roll dice
- true 3D realistic animation
- configurable colors
- configurable background
- Realistic Physics
How to roll the dice?
-touch the screen
-shake the phone, you will notice that it is as if throwing dice in the real life.
The application has a small advertising bar so if you like the app you know how to say "thank you".
Role playing dice is for use with any RPG game on any version of Android.
Now with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 dice available.
Keywords: FREE, Dungeons and Dragons, role play, role playing, DnD, table top, warhammer, rpg, table game, fantasy, gaming, rpg dice.
The Star Wars Dice app is the ultimate accessory for Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars games, supporting Star Wars: Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Armada, the X-Wing (TM) Miniatures Game, and all iterations of the Star Wars Roleplaying Game. This comprehensive application allows you to quickly and conveniently select and roll custom dice for FFG’s Star Wars games, and even includes an assortment of standard dice for all your gaming needs!
The Star Wars Dice app includes:
A comprehensive dice roller that can be used to roll custom dice for an FFG Star Wars game, or standard polyhedral dice in seven types for any game
Features eight iconic Star Wars backgrounds and six distinct sound packs
Jump right in with an intuitive radial menu and interactive help guide
* Three dice describe what actions you or your partner should do, where on the body and how long for.
* The dice can be rolled together or separately allowing you to keep to one activity around the body or focus different activities on one body area.
* A countdown timer is available to ensure fair play.
* You each get your own dice which you can customize for that extra personal touch. Your names, activities, preferred body areas and times can all be customized.
Roll the dice and have some fun!
Get the Full version and prevent prying eyes discovering your personal preferences using an optional privacy code which has to be entered before any settings are revealed.
You are free to play your favorite games which require one, with only having your mobile device with you.
Have fun! Throw your e-dice!
1.6-1.8 Small Updates =)
1.5 Draw optimization.
1.4 Added exit button
1.3 History bugfixes
1.2 Added history
1.1 Added dice rotation
1.0 Initial release.
"4 in a Row" is one of the most popular strategy games in the world, this app gives you three different game modes.
"4 in a Row" is a game classic for two players. Goal of the game is to line up four discs of your color to a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line. Alternating, you and your opponent drop discs into the grid and try to complete a line of four discs against the computer, friends or strangers from all over the world!
We've packed the beloved strategy and tactics game in a free app, which features three game modes:
- Singleplayer: Play alone on one device against the computer Here you can learn "4 in a Row" or train your strategy and tactics. Three difficulties help you in doing so.
- Local Multiplayer: Singleplayer rules apply. The game is played on one mobile device. Try to beat a friend with logic by tapping on the columns and connecting four of your discs in one line.
- Online Multiplayer: Play the classic against "4 in a Row" players all over the world. Play on more than one device, given your opponent also has the free app.
The online multiplayer mode has some great features for you:
- Every online victory earns you points.
- If you win an online game of "4 in a Row" against an opponent, who has accumulated a lot of points, you'll get an accordingly higher score.
- The higher you score in games of "4 in a Row", the higher you climb on the leaderboards.
- You can start chats to talk with people all over the world, analyze your moves or just chitchat.
- An online friend list makes it possible to invite your friends to a round of "4 in a Row" without charge.
- Our free "4 in a Row" app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents all over the world online to show your logics and tactics skills, by connecting your 21 discs to a line of four before your opponent.
- You can always see which country your opponent is from.
- We hope you like our free "4 in a Row"! And we're always happy about feedback (also critical) on our free online strategy game. Just send an email to our support address. Have fun playing "4 in a Row"!
Play against the computer:
With the local single-player mode you can improve your “4 in a Row” skills. Play against the computer, who tries to figure out your tactics and strategy in three levels of difficulty.
Local game against friends:
Play “4 in a Row” on one device against your friend. Similar rules of the game as in the local single-player mode. However you don’t play against the computer, but against each other on only one device and take turns dropping the discs to get four discs in one row. The better tactics and strategy will show who is better and lead to a win!
Play against international users:
Look for “4 in a Row” opponents worldwide. The all-time classic “4 in a Row” is available internationally and you can play online against gamers from around the world. A flag shows you where your opponent comes from. As soon as your opponent has installed the free app, the games can begin.
- If you win against your online opponent in the online multiplayer mode, the corresponding points will be credited to your account.
- If you win against a very skilled “4 in a Row” opponent in the online multiplayer mode, you will receive more points for your win and will be credited to your account.
- The more points you gain whilst playing “4 in a Row”, the higher you will rise in the ranking list.
- Create your online friends list to invite your friends at any time to a match of “4 in a Row” for free.
- Talk to your opponents worldwide with the integrated chat function.
- The all-time classic “4 in a Row” is available worldwide as a free app. You can therefore play online against international opponents. How good are your tactics, are you better at logical reasoning than your opponent? Will you be first in connecting a row?
We hope you like our free “4 in a Row” app! We would appreciate feedback (even if it’s critical) on our international online strategy game for free. Simply send us a mail to the noted support address. Enjoy and don’t forget four in a row!
2,186 crosswords are divided into 3 levels of difficulty and are offered in 9 different languages!
- all scores are saved
- you can either enter the answer in one go as a complete word or by entering letter for letter
- notification if the entry is correct (can be turned off)
- "Solve" function, should you be stuck
- endless many unique puzzles
- zoom in and zoom out function
- puzzle completeness is expressed as a percentage
We offer the puzzles in the following languages:
The puzzles are offered in the following levels of difficulty:
If you're stuck you can solve the question with your credits or unlock a new puzzle.
It's easy to get more credits:
- you get credits for starting the app once per day
- if you have completed a puzzle
- by recommending the app to a friend
- or through in-app purchase
Get our crossword app for free!
We appreciate any kind of improvement suggestions, please send an email to email@example.com
You want to do something that nobody else can do?
You want to be a hoot at any party?
Then this is the app for you! Use the Magic-Tricks Tutorial to learn awesome magic tricks in no time!
The app teaches you tricks in four categories:
- card tricks
- mind reading
Magic-Tricks Tutorial explains the basics of magic tricks in easy-to-follow step-by-step-instructions. Additionally, the pictures help you to better understand the instructions and recreate the tricks. From the “Disappearing Coin” over the “Heart of Cards” to “Mind Reading”, the whole spectrum of magic tricks is presented here. We explain magic tricks which can easily be understood by the layman, but are still impossible to figure out for the audience. Do you have what it takes to be a great illusionist? Find out by getting the Magic-Tricks Tutorial app.
Have fun learning magic! :-)
Did you know?
...That male and female rats can have sex twenty times a day?
...That the domain "Sex.com" was sold in the year 2006 for 14 million dollars?
...The beard of a man grows quicker, if he's expecting to have sex in the next few days?
...That surveys have shown that teenagers, who have had sex ed at school, start having sex later, than teenagers who haven't had sex ed.
Beside having access to the most interesting facts about sex, you also have the possibility to save your favourite facts.
Whether you're waiting for the next bus, or during lunch break or at any other opportunity. Simply whip out the crossword and cheerfully start to puzzle.
There is something for every puzzle lover. The easy crossword for beginners up to difficult puzzles, which will definitely get your head spinning.
You can easily zoom into the answer fields and filling out the fields with the keypad is a real cinch. Should a word be wrong, the Crossword app won't keep secret. Have fun solving the puzzle!
We have added two new languages: English and Turkish. More will follow soon!
We have fixed some bugs.
Touch control improved
Less permissions needed
Small new function integrated and one bug fixed
Questions now easier to read
Russian Crosswords added
Swedish Crosswords added
Polish crosswords added
Tricky questions await you. Do you know, for example, which position is the most popular? Or what a hemaphrodite is? If you think you know the answer, or if you'd like to know then download the Sex Test.
This app is fun whether you do it alone or with friends. Each time your sex knowledge is examined with 20 questions. In order to make it a little easier you get 4 choices per question. When you've finished up, you'll know if you're an expert or a beginner.
We have tons of possibilities to trick people: Many need some preparation, but are just all the funnier. Of course, we also have pranks, you can just spontaneously perform.
Step by step, you'll learn how to prepare the tricks, explained in text and demonstrated in pictures.
To get you started: Did you know this trick? Smear shampoo on the toilet seat! Your victim won't see anything being on there until he/she sits down, and slips right onto the floor!
The most important features:
- play against users from all over the world
- play against the computer
- local game against your friends
- global ranking list
- friends list
- chat funktion
- If you beat your online opponent in the online multiplayer mode you will gain the corresponding points every time you win
- If you beat a very good 4 in a Row online opponent in the online multiplayer mode you will get more points for winning
- The more points you earn when playing 4 in a Row, the higher you rise in the ranking list
- A flag shows your opponent's country of origin
- Gain different badges
- Play against the computer in the local single-player mode and train your skills in the three different levels of difficulties
- Talk to your opponents from around the world with the integrated chat function
- The all-time classic 4 in a Row is available worldwide as a free app. You can therefore play online against international opponents. How good are your tactics, is your logical thinking better than your international opponents? Will you be the first to place your discs in a row? Tactics, strategy and logical thinking is decisive!
We hope you like our free 4 in a Row app! We appreciate feedback on our free international online strategy game (even if it's critical). Send us a mail to the noted supported address. Have fun and always keep in mind: 4 in a row!
The famous strategy board game chess, also known as the royal game, is played by moving the chess pieces (black and white) in turns across the game board. The rules of the game state that a game of chess is won if no more moves are possible and the opponent's king, the most important chess piece, is in checkmate.
We have packed the best strategy and tactical board game in a free app, with three different online variations.
- Single-player: play on your own against the computer. Here you can learn how to play chess or simply improve your chess skills.
- Local multiplayer: the same rules of the game as in the single-player-mode against the AI.
The board game is played on only one mobile device, however not as a computer game but rather by trying to checkmate your friend through logical thinking and your chess pieces, such as pawn, rook, queen, bishops, knight and king.
- Online multiplayer: logical thinking and online strategy with online chess against chess players around the world. Organise your own world championship. If your online opponent has also downloaded our free app, you can play on more than one mobile device.
The online multiplayer mode offers the following functions:
- For every checkmate against your online opponent, Elo points will be credited for your glorious chess moves across the board.
- If you win an online game against an opponent who is particularly good at playing and already has many Elo points, you will also get more Elo points to your player account for a checkmate.
- The more Elo points you have earned by playing chess, the higher you will rise in our ranking list.
- During the game of chess you can open a chat, so that you can chat with your opponent around the world or analyze your chess moves.
- An online friend's list enables you to invite your friends to a free online chess.
- Our free chess app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents from around the world and show them how good your logical thinking and your tactical game is, how you perfectly master your chess moves and chess pieces and how you check and mate your opponent.
- You can see your opponent's country of origin.
Play Chess against online players from around the world, start your own world cup, beat your opponent with your chess array, improve your strategy and tactical game and increase the Elo points in your account. Will your chess moves and chess game checkmate your opponent?
Improve your chess game and become a real chess world champion like Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov or Vladimir Kramnik. Use tactical moves like castling, where rook and king of one colour are moved.
Use different opening moves like the Italian, Spanish, King's Gambit, French, Caro-Kann, Sicilian, Pirc defence, modern defence, Scandinavian, King's Gambit declined, King's Gambit accepted, Blackmar-Diemer Gambit, Nimzo-Indian defence, Queen's Indian defence, King's Indian defence, Grünfeld defence, Benoni defence, Dutch, English or the Sokolsky opening.
We hope you like our free board game, even if it's only available in 2D and unfortunately not in 3D. Chess is definitely more challenging than other board games such as Nine Men’s Morris, Draughts, Halma, the Settlers of Catan, Backgammon, Ludo, Mahjong or Connect 4.
We would appreciate feedback (even if it's critical) on our free Online Chess.
Simply write a mail to the provided support address.
Nine Men's Morris is one of the most popular games worldwide, this app offers you three different game modes.
- Single-player: play alone against the computer
- local multiplayer: play against a friend on one device
- online multiplayer: play online with friends or strangers from all around the world!
Especially cool is the multiplayer mode:
- your points are credited everytime you win against an oppponent
- the stronger your opponent was, the more points you get for winning
- the more points you have, the higher you rise in the ranking list
- you can chat with your opponent while playing
- with a friends list you can invite your friends to a game
- the app is available worldwide, you can play against players from around the world
- you can see from what country your opponent comes
We hope you like our app!
We would really appreciate it if you give us a feedback (even if it's critical)!
Simply send us a mail to the following support address.
When you start this app, you enter your gender and are then posed questions in 5 levels of difficulty.
In the first level, you get one point per correct answer, in the second level two points and so on. Per wrong answer you get one minus point in every level.
After each round you can see which gender is in the lead. The men's average score is showed next to the women's average score in a bar chart. A few thousand questions make sure this app won't get boring.
These sayings have been liked on Facebook more than 5 million times!
The built-in database contains the top 770 sayings from the following fields:
- Good Question
Purposely we did not incorperate some thousand sayings, but chose the best sayings for our database.
Or did you know that “Rhinotillexomania” is the medical term for picking your nose?
If not, this App is just the thing for you.
We have collected around 2100 useless facts from all over the world and put them into an App.
The facts are listed in 18 different categories:
- Around the World
- Food and drink
- Laws and Regulations
- Love and Sex
- Maths, Physics and Chemistry
- The Human Body
- The Plant World and The Animal Kingdom
- The USA
- TV & Film
You can save your favourite facts too. They’ll be listed in extra category “Favourites.”
The facts aren’t quite as useless as the name suggests though ... Some of them have been asked on “Who wants to be a Millionaire?”
Then the Calory Calculator is perfect for you!
With the Calory Calculator you can easily find out how many calories actually are in the different foods you are ingesting daily.
From fast food to roasted beef up to your favourite chocolate bar. With over 1900 listed foods you can speedily find what you are looking for thanks to various categories.
Instantly the calories will be displayed.
For example, did you know just 1 cup of roasted peanuts have 755 kcal...twice as much as a Cheeseburger.
Additionally the calories counter can calculate immediately how many calories are in a 12 oz beer, in a 3 oz frozen pizza or 18 oz of rice.
But there is more: Another capacity of the Calory Calculator is that it displays to you how many calories are burnt up by various activities.
At a glance you can look up and compare the caloric loss through 77 different sports (e.g. ice hockey, handball or even bowling) or every day activities (e.g. driving, ironing, shoveling snow).
You’ll find in the main menu an overview of all the types of aeroplane and you can take a closer look at one of the 20 designs. Ratings are also given for each plane’s characteristics – whether it’s just for show or if it can actually fly as well.
Once you’ve picked an aeroplane, you can make it by following the step by step picture instructions. Every step is clearly shown in a picture accompanied by an instruction. This turns the making process into child’s play and the results into real works of art.
In this app we’ve taken the 20 most popular types of aeroplane for you to replicate. Some of them look fantastic, but don’t fly very well, whereas others don’t look much but fly like the wind. Others even combine the two.
In the same way, the aeroplanes are divided into two types – those which are to be thrown and gliders. You’re probably asking yourself: what’s the difference? Do you know the problem that some types of paper aeroplane aren’t hard to throw but crash land soon after take-off, while others need a strong throw to start them off flying in the first place. Therein lies the difference: a glider is easy to throw and stays in the air for a long time but as a result doesn’t travel so far. An aeroplane for throwing however needs to be thrown hard, gets a faster speed but takes a nose-dive trajectory (hence why you tend to use these in a room rather than to throw out of the window from the top of a tower block.
With the help of this app you’ll never have problems building a sturdy paper aeroplane again. If you’re sitting around at work or in school and you’re bored – take out your phone and build yourself a paper aeroplane which will be the envy of all your work or schoolmates.