★ Play quests and categories puzzles: animals, cities, foods, sports, transports, Hollywood, delicious, drinks, trees, music, countries, clothes, comics, personal names, nature, monuments and more!
★ Daily Word Search puzzle: every day you will find a different puzzle with the most important ephemerides and events that happened on that date.
★ Timed Multiplayer Game 1 vs 1 with the puzzle size you want
★ Create YOUR Word Search game, select the words you want and send it to your friends through Whatsapp, Hangouts and others!
★ Word Search puzzles with different difficulty levels, from small 5 x 5 to 10 x 10 normal or large 20 x 20 perfect for tablets!
★ You will never lose your current game, the game is automatically saved so you can continue right where you left off.
★ Original help system for improved gameplay
★ Choose the number of words and types of help for greater challenges
★ You will never play the same puzzle! Endless possibilities!
★ Available for your mobile phone, 7 inch tablet or 10 inch HD devices and small or low resolution devices!
Dive in a world of fun with this free addictive game! You have 4 pictures that have 1 thing in common and your task is to guess the word. Simple as that!
IT'S ALL ABOUT WINNING!
Get rich by winning coins at each correct answer. You have 200 levels to keep you busy. Do you accept the challenge?
In case you are stuck, there is nothing to worry about! You can always get hints with your available coins or you can buy coin packs from the store.
Look at 4 pictures and guess what word they represent. This sounds easy, but some puzzles can be tricky! If you like quiz and word games, you'll enjoy this fantastic brain teaser.
NEW FEATURES: More interesting and less frustrating! ★★★★★
• You can skip words and come back to them later.
• The pictures are revealed one by one. Guess the word with less pics and earn extra coins!
• Play in 6 languages (English, French, Russian, German, Spanish and Portuguese): great tool if you're learning a foreign language
★★★ Simple and highly addictive game for the whole family! ★★★
• 15 levels with 300 new words
• Unique puzzles: from easy to really challenging
• Earn coins by guessing the words and use the coins to help you solve most difficult puzzles
Can you guess all words and unlock all levels?
1) Find 4-Letter Word
2) Find 5-Letter Word
3) Find the missing word in a Quote
4) Guess the Picture
Extremely addictive, totally Free, no in-apps! Just play and enjoy!
How to play:
-You just have drag your finger over and combine letters in the word pad to guess the word.
- You can see your guess in preview too.
- if you find correct answer than it will animate the empty boxes.
Word Brain Includes Free Hints to help you find the missing word! Get Further Hints for Free!.
Please send us your reviews about Word Brain Puzzle. We love to hear from you!
Word Brain Puzzle is a product of Woody Apps
Share your score on Facebook and more!
Beautifully designed! its Simple and Easy!
Time is running out! Beat the clock and spell as many words as you can with this addictive anagram game, Pressed For Words.
Find as many words as you can in 2 ½ minutes.
- Simplified gameplay & clear user interface
- Over 4000 6-letter puzzles
- Hours of mind and spelling fun exercise!
Pressed For Words is a great game to practice spelling skills at your finger tips!!
Similar to "Word Whomp", Boggle, Scramble, and "Word Twist".
New Words With Friends is the fun, free social word game where your skills are tested. Find the best opponent for you, by browsing players’ profiles in Community Match, or sharpen your skills anytime and anywhere with offline Solo Play. May the Best Friend Win.™
• CONNECT with players of similar skill with Smart Match
• EXPAND your vocabulary with Dictionary and Word of the Day
• TRACK your performance and improvement with detailed stats
• CHAT with your friends in-game
• ACCESS your games across all your devices
• DOWNLOAD to access new features, fully backwards compatible with your current game.
“This is a wonderful update to one of the most popular mobile games ever, and I can already tell New Words With Friends will get me sucked back into the habit of playing this game all the time, for better or for worse.” – TouchArcade.com
“For those who never played Words with Friends, it provides a fun experience that helps enhance your vocabulary and is a great way to connect with friends and new people alike.” – Modojo.com
“It's like Zynga finally realized how to build a game on Android, and put all of their skills and time into building New Words With Friends. There's even a proper tablet layout that scales and makes use of the extra screen real estate.” – Android Central
Already an accomplished Wordie? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on game news, contests, polls and more.
Thank you for playing New Words With Friends!
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The game is free to play, however in-app purchase are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
• This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
• Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you. You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga, Inc. and its partners.
• Must be 13+ to play.
• Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
Will appeal to Scrabble players to crossword solvers. Uses professional tournament word lists (CSW12 / TWL06), US and UK spellings.
** This free version is ad. supported
** Pro version has no ads., unlimited levels and more
** News, FAQ and Hi Scores at:
** Notice: Word Game 2 now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funqai.wordgame2
** Notice: If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, please ensure that you are running at least Android version 4.4.2 to avoid slow down issues, or try Word Game 2.
There's nothing to do when no words exist.
Firstly you should try to avoid a situation where no words are available by looking ahead at what letters are coming next and planning accordingly. If that fails the 'X' buttons below the letter will swap out that letter for the next one.
These words aren't really words / A common word is not included.
There are a great many words in use in the English language and I cannot hope to please everyone as to their definition of what is a word or not. The 2 dictionaries offered to use are official word lists used in tournament Scrabble. I think if anyone knows whether a word should be in or out of a game like this then it's these guys.
If you love to solve problems and consider brain teasers to be fun then you’ll love Guess The Word!. All of the images will have one thing in common, and it’s up to you to figure it out! The game starts out pretty easy, but as you progress, it becomes more challenging!
When you open the game, you’ll see an image and a word blank. Type your answer with the letters provided to fill in the blanks! Have fun!
--- HINTS! ---
Guess The Word offers three different ways to help you solve a puzzling puzzle:
· Expose a Letter reveals the next correct letter!
· Remove Letters takes away some unnecessary letters!
· Solve the Question gives you the answer so you can skip to the next puzzle!
★ 3000+ Words to Draw
★ 5 FREE Bombs
PRAISE FOR DRAW SOMETHING FREE
""It's unintentionally hilarious"" - Mashable
""Very unique"" and ""Incredibly addictive"" - Kotaku
""Utterly amazing. No, really. I'm not exaggerating"" - 148 Apps
★ Play with Friends
Challenge friends on Facebook or Twitter, or be automatically partnered with new gaming buddies.
★ Turn-based Gameplay
Perfect for gamers-on-the-go! Take turns drawing and guessing at your own pace.
★ Color Packs
Turn simple doodles into rich masterpieces with color packs.
Stumped by a difficult word? Exchange it for a new one by exploding it with a bomb.
★ Guess Something
Take the weekly challenge & guess drawings of players from around the world. Complete challenges and earn bombs.
Compete with your friends & check whose guessing skills are better.
Become a fan! Get exclusive rewards and stay up to date on our latest news.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/playdrawsomething
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
You play it against another person and the goal is to find as many words as you can in 2 minutes. You create words from a given set of letters just by swiping your finger across the screen.
More than 50 million people play Ruzzle in 13 languages so it takes seconds to find a random opponent.
You can also play against a friend of yours by connecting through Facebook or by simply adding their Ruzzle name and challenging them.
There are 3 rounds of two minutes each and the player with more points wins the game. You can play each round whenever you want, it totally adapts to the schedule of your day.
To win the game you should find the longest words, the hardest words or simply a lot of words in just two minutes.
Just like Scrabble you will see how making words through specific letters on the board will give you more points. Make sure that you use the bonus tiles as much as possible. The TW and DW tiles are the most powerful ones.
You will be able to keep track of the overall scores and who of your friends is best, but above all you can see your own stats and get better over time. It’s a great way to kill time, be mentally active and improve yourself while having fun.
Be the word master in any of these languages:
Learn more and check ranking lists at www.ruzzle-game.com
Tune in at www.facebook.com/ruzzlegame and twitter.com/ruzzlegame
Phone state: To be able to pause the game on an incoming phone call.
Internet access: To be able to communicate with the Ruzzle game server.
Storage: To enable installation of the app on the sd card.
Billing: To be able to upgrade to premium
If you like Aworded, you'll love Word Crack, a fast and fun word game to challenge your friends. Who will find the most words in two minutes?
Word Crack is asynchronous and cross-platform. Play against your Facebook friends or against random users of any platform. Besides, there are unlimited simultaneous games!
Form as many words as you can by dragging your fingers across the letters on the board upwards, downwards, backwards, diagonally, etc. Every game has three rounds, and every round, two turns of two minutes each, so you have to be really fast! The winner will be the player who gets a higher score.
You can use the special tile spaces on the board to get more points. And remember to use the Power-Ups to find more words and win more easily!
Word Crack is available in 12 languages: Spanish, American English, British English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and now, also Basque!
Play Word Crack on Facebook!
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WordCrack
Follow us on Twitter: @wordcrack
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus (the paid version): ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
All words to be searched are from Crosswords puzzles, there are names, abbreviations, contractions, concatenations, etc.
These are the game difficulties:
- EASY: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally
- MEDIUM: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally and backwards
- HARD: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally, backwards and just a clue about the word
Focusing on game play, this game has the following features:
- 14 achievements from google play games
- realtime multiplayer matches
- option to receive a hint about a word location
- option to solve the entire puzzle
- grid lines for better visualization
All puzzles were created automatically, so more will be added in the future!
Puzzles available on this languages:
- 900 english
- 900 spanish (Español)
- 900 brazilian portuguese (Português-BR)
- 600 german (Deutsch)
- 600 french (Français)
- 600 italian (Italiano)
- 600 russian (Русский)
- 600 danish (Dansk)
- 600 bulgarian (български)
- 600 czech (Čeština)
- 600 traditional chinese (普通話)
- 600 simplified chinese (台語)
- 600 chinese (Pinyin)
- 600 greek (Ελληνική)
- 600 estonian (Eesti)
- 600 croatian (Hrvatskom)
- 600 indonesian (Indonesia)
- 600 icelandic (Íslensku)
- 600 japanese (日本語)
- 600 korean (한국어)
- 600 lithuanian (Lietuvių)
- 600 latvian (Latviešu)
- 600 macedonian (Македонски)
- 600 hungarian (Magyar)
- 600 dutch (Nederlandse)
- 600 polish (Polski)
- 600 portuguese (Português-PT)
- 600 roumanian (Română)
- 600 slovakian (Slovenčina)
- 600 slovenian (Slovenski)
- 600 albanian (Shqiptare)
- 600 finnish (Suomi)
- 600 swedish (Svenska)
- 600 turkish (Türk)
- 600 hebrew (ברית)
- 600 hindi (हिन्दी)
- 200 norwegian (Norsk)
"Dropwords is a potent mixture of Scrabble, Boggle and Bejeweled! - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
The game includes six game modes: Normal, Hard, Lightning, Blocker, Relax and Untimed. Whether you just want to relax, or are looking for something challenging, there's a game mode that will suit you.
The game offers three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-8-letter words from the SOWPODS list of Scrabble competition words. This amounts to 114575 words, including both US and UK spellings. Because this is a Scrabble dictionary, proper nouns like "June" or "Rome" are not included. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains 87416 2-to-8-letter words. Includes some proper nouns, but not plurals or Scrabble-specific words (such as my own favourite, "QI"!). I have added certain words that seemed to be missing in error: BOX, HAS, KID, NEAR.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries, comprising 153136 words. This is the dictionary used by default.
You can switch dictionary via the game's Options dialog.
Includes optional access to PapayaMobile's social network, global leaderboards, and achievements!
* Note to Samsung Galaxy S2 owners: there is a known fault with this dual-core phone where sound playback can cause crashes and/or freezes. Please ensure the game's "Mute sound" option is ticked (in the Options dialog, accessible from the highscores screen). *
1. Make the Save Game/Abandon Current Game sequence slicker by allowing the player to just press "Back" to auto-save and drop back to the highscores screen.
2. Get the game to auto-save when it gets backgrounded (by the player switching tasks/taking a call).
3. "Bomb Drop" game mode.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any bug reports, requests, or questions!
★ Frantic word frenzy or slow and steady - whatever word game takes your fancy
★ Quick games with leaderboards for you and your friends
★ Multiple levels introduce new challenges with lots more to come
★ Designed for low battery usage - ideal for that commute
★ A new take on word search games
★ A great new challenge for all the word game fans out there
★ Connect to Facebook see social leaderboards and friends scores
★ Sync and backup across multiple devices
★ Compete against friends in multiplayer mode by flooding their screen with letters
If you're a big fan of word games such WordSearch, Scrabble, Boggle, Word Soup or Word With Friends and want to play something with a little more spice then you should give this a try!
Please note - this word game is still under development. It would be appreciated if feedback could be sent to email@example.com.
WordBuzz Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WordBuzzGame
WordBuzz Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/102995044888169109681/102995044888169109681/posts
Scribble Games - Play Is Essential
¿Cuatro fotos con una palabra en común - cual es?
¡Descuble por qué todos juegan a "4 Fotos 1 Palabra" y PARTICIPA!
★¡LA VERSIÓN ESPAÑOLA OFICIAL DEL JUEGO N°1 EN EL MUNDO "4 PICS 1 WORD"!★
¡Puzzles en español hechos a medida para tí!
★¡DIVERSIÓN INFINITA CON NUEVOS PUZZLES!★
¿Podras adivinar las palabras ocultas y pasar todos los niveles? ¡Millones de puzzles de diferente dificultad te esperan! ¡Y anadimos puzzles contínuamente para que la diversión no acabe nunca!
★PURA DIVERSIÓN AL INSTANTE★
Sin cuentas ni reglas complicadas. ¡Simplemente comienza a jugar y pásatelo en grande!
★UN JUEGO FÁCIL Y MUY ADICTIVO★
¿Qué palabra estamos buscando? Mira las cuatro fotos, encuentra qué tienen en común y gana.
★¡EL ROMPECABEZAS MÁS ADICTIVO DEL MUNDO!★
Ya hay más de 150.000.000 entusiastas de "4 Fotos 1 Palabra" en el mundo disfrutando de este juego en 8 idiomas diferentes. ¡Únete a ellos!