*NEW: Improved support for when Hangouts is set as your SMS app (it does not work with regular Hangouts messages)
SMS Popup provides a convenient popup dialog when a message is received that allows you to quickly read and reply to messages. It also provides in-depth customization of message notifications including contact specific sound, vibrate and LED settings.
NOTE: SMS Popup does mark message as "read" - if the notification tray icon does not disappear, make sure you disable the system messaging app notifications and use SMS Popup's notifications instead. Please see FAQ for more information.
Full feature list:
-convenient popup window on incoming message
-quickly reply, delete or close the message
-built-in "quick reply" for even faster messaging directly from popup window
-have your messages read to you using text-to-speech
-reply to messages using the system voice recognition
-customize notifications including sound, vibrate pattern, LED color (if available) and notification icon
-also customize notifications for individual contacts
-setup notification reminders (repeating notifications if you miss the first one)
-optional privacy mode to hide sender name and message contents
IMPORTANT: This app doesn't yet work Android 4.0. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes users who upgrade, and hope to be able to fix this.
Connecting to VPN has never been easier (on Android 2.3).
NOTE: If for some reason you get a licensing error while using the app then uncheck: menu > Preferences > Use Market License. Then restart the app (may need a few minutes and restarts).
With the native Android application for VPN you need lots of tapping, and typing a password each time to connect.
With 1 VPN you can establish a VPN connection in a single tap. In addition, the Tasker/Locale plug-in feature lets you establish automatic VPN connections.
Whether you use VPN for secure remote access, remote desktop or for unblocking web sites, this app will save you lots of time.
+ Multiple VPN accounts.
+ Save username/passwords
+ VPN status widget
+ 1 tap on widget for connect/disconnect
+ Automatic reconnection, when connection is lost
+ "Keep alive pings" to keep connection alive
+ Shortcut to start/restart a specific VPN
+ Connect automatically, using Tasker/Locale plug-in
+ Import/export your 1 VPN profiles. Handy for backup or large scale deployment of 1 VPN.
+ Supports: PPTP, L2TP, L2TP/IPSec CRT
- L2TP secrets or IPSec PSK (Pre Shared Key) are not supported. You can still use this app to save the password, but you have to connect via the Android VPN app.
If you're still not sure this app is for you, please check out the FAQ on our website (click the link below for visiting our site).
NOTE: If you have a re-branded Galaxy Phone/Tab (e.g. from Sprint) that has been updated to Android 2.3.3 or later, please do:
1. 1 VPN tap: Menu>Preferences
2. Scroll to the bottom.
3. Check "Fix for Galaxy devices"
We hope you will enjoy our app, and please don't hesitate to let us know what you think. If you have a specific problem or question, please email us. The market comments are not very suitable for support issues as we can't follow up.
As you can read in the FAQ, this app is based on Android's built-in support for VPN. Unfortunately this also means that it has the same limitations as Android. So we hope you won't blame the app for the limitations it inherits from Android, there's not much we can do about it.
This app has been verified to work on all versions of Android up to, and including, 2.3.4. There are custom ROMs that seems to have issues, however.
The 'm' in the version name stands for 'market' version. There's also a non-market version (without the m) available from our site. The two versions (i.e. 1.4m and 1.4) are identical, save for the way they are purchased and license protected.
If you need time to evaluate the app, and don't want to spend any money before doing so, then download it from our site. It gives you 48 hrs free trial, which should be plenty of time. Note that you must enable non-market apps to install it.
Features coming in version 1.7:
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
Open the app for Preferences or add the home widget to enable/disable reading.
The preference dialog has a basic view to quickly change reading options. It also has an advanced view for more personalization.
With the home widget you can quickly switch through the most frequent reading options. Just tap on the widget and it cycles through silent setting, announcing names only and reading out the full text.
By default only the sender/caller name is enabled (for privacy reasons).
Note: this app is distributed as is, I don't have the time anymore to add new features. It's pretty stable though, so it does what you need.
Guest access – An easy way for visitors to get online. Give password-protected Internet access to visiting friends and family while keeping your own information private. No need to remember the guest password, it’s in the app. Simply email the password to your guest and they’ll be online in no time.
Add devices to your network – Quickly connect your computers, gaming consoles, tablets, and other Wi-Fi enabled devices to your network.
Access Wi-Fi settings – Access your network name and password at anytime from anywhere in your home. If you need your password to add a device manually, quickly access it via your app.
Access router features – Keep your router up-to-date. Check for firmware updates and view details about your router, including model name and number, serial number, firmware version, and more. Plus, easily get a new WAN IP address or reboot your router.
Disclaimer: An active, customer purchased Internet Service Provider broadband account is required for connection of your router and other connected computers and devices to the Internet.
• This product will only work with a Linksys E-Series, X-Series or Valet home router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here:http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• Requires an active Wi-Fi connection to your Linksys E-Series, X-Series or Valet home router.
• Android 2.2.1 or greater
Home networking just got easier. When connected to your home Wi-Fi, use the Cisco Connect Express App to add devices to your network, manage guest access, and change Wi-Fi and router information. Now Linksys E-Series, X-Series and Valet router users can have their real-time network information at their fingertips from anywhere in the home.
IMP: Dialer doesn't work on Android version 2.3 and higher.. Please use the widget functionality instead of Dialer
NOTE: Open the Phone Dialer enter the number 8080 and press call to open the app (This may not work for Android 2.3 and higher)
Long tap on the screen to get the menu -> Click on Widgets -> Select Widget named "Reminder"
A screen with Analog and digital clock will appear. Long press on the digital clock to get into the app.
1. Disguised - This application does not appear in the Launcher menu, thus removing the factor of doubt in the minds of people.
2. The app does not appear in the Recently opened list.
3. Password protected - The application asks to set a password for the first time use only. Thereafter the password is requested to let you in. Provision to change the password is provided in the Settings page
4. You can select as many contacts that you want to hide the messages. There's practically no limit for the number of contacts for which you wish to hide the messages.
5. Default notification is disabled. Instead a notification saying "Reminder" pops up when a message arrives. When the notification is clicked it takes you to the default messaging application. Setting to enable/disable notification sound is provided in the Settings page.
6. Message Backup and Restore facility is given.
7. Threaded message structure
8. Easy navigation throughout the app.
In case of any issues please contact
Leaving a low rating will not help us solve the problem..Your active participation is cordially invited to improve the quality of the apps.
Help us to serve you better...
Pick a contacts phone number inside the settings to start this app whenever you receive an SMS originated from that contact. (Read Contacts & receive SMS Permission needed therefore)