The application present your app store purchase history in a simple list.
- List your paid apps
- Export your list to a file (CSV)
- Sort them by date of purchase or name
- Filter your paid apps by categories (action games, tools, productivity...)
- Multiple account support
- GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS are necessary to navigate the Play Store website with the proper account.
- READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are used to export the list to a CSV file.
The application scrapes the Google Play Store website, it is susceptible to break if something is changed on the site.
If you have any question or suggestion please don't hesitate to contact me via email !
★ Lists apps, books, devices, in-app purchases - anything you've bought
★ Sums up what you've spent
★ Order by name, price or date bought
★ Export to CSV
★ Support for multiple google accounts
★ Installed apps are marked with green
★ See app name, icon, buy date, and price for each item
★ 100% free. Ads that can be disabled, if you don't care about supporting poor, struggling developers (*sob*). Donations are much appreciated!
The first time you run this app, it will ask for full permission to your Google account. This is unfortunately the only way to access the required information. No personal information is stored, no information about your apps is shared with the developer of this app, nor shared with any third parties. Everything is kept on your phone only.
Known bugs (that I'm working on):
• Every once in a while, the app may no longer work for you. The app works by accessing a Google website, and every once in a while, Google will show a password reminder or similar, instead of the actual page with your list of apps ( https://play.google.com/store/account?hl=en ). Please try using the Login Fix menu item, if you're told your account has no paid apps.
• Android versions <4.0 does not show a loading spinner. Please be patient when clicking the update button, Gingerbread users!
if you like it , you can buy me
a beer. THANKS!
Browse your 4Shared.com files or search other's in your Android phone.
Goodev 4Shared Pro(No ad version)
PLEASE NOTE: this version just remove the ad,no new features!!!
New fresh design and also added Log options for synchronizations. (can be disabled)
FTPSyncX is the most common remote synchronization tool.
It can Synchronize files & folders.
Remoteserver types are FTP, FTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH) and SMB (Samba, Windows shares), DropBox
Security is the most important thing, so FTPSyncX stores passwords never in plaintext. So a possible theft can not readout the stored passwords.
Also you can Setup a Securitylock master password which you can use to Lock your Servers, nobody can edit this server if he does not enter the correct unlock password.
- Synchronize manual or automaticly
- Servertypes: FTP, FTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH), SMB (Samba, Windows shares), DropBox
- Tasker plugin to:
- Sync folder or server
- Set AutoSync on/off on folder, server or global
- Homescreen shortcut to do the same as tasker plugin, but AutoSync will be toggled instead of set
- Widget which is equals to shortcut
- Widgets have different icons for all possible actions
- Lock server edit with a password
- Export/Import your settings, you can choose what to export/import also you can choose between plain or crypted
- Local and remote directory chooser
- At the directory chooser (no matter if remote or local) you can create directories
- Autosynchronize also if phone is in sleep mode
- Synchronize only on WLAN (Select one or more allowed WLAN's or choose ALL)
- Skip files on extension and/or size
- Set sync intervall for every folder
- Synchronization mode can be choosen (Set Master to one of: None, Local (one way sync), Remote (one way sync)
- If Master is set to None you can choose if files will be deleted if it was deleted on a side (no matter what side)
- Choose if subdirectories should be also synchronized
- If sync from Widget, shortcut or tasker plugin a nice statusbar shows the current progress
- En-/Dis-able AutoSync for servers/folders or global
- On manual synchronization you can now cancel the sync. (In app, not the widgets)
You can add Remoteservers, and within you can add individuel syncfolders.
To Add Server Click on the Add Server button
Server delete / edit -> Long click on the Server entry and choose the action within the dialog.
To view or edit the Server Synchronizationfolders, single click on the server entry, you are now in the Folderlist.
To Add a Folder Click on the Add folder button.
To choose folder use the "choose" button on both sides local or remote, it will open a directory browser where you can also create a directory.
The left icon indicates the status of automaticly synchronization of the server or folder entry.(Grey = off, Colored = on).
The current version of FTPSyncX is shipped with many new Features.
- New Servertype SMB
- Cancel in app manual Synchronization
- No need of local timestamp modification any more
** Does not work on Galaxy Nexus or Tegra 2/3
** Samsung S3: Set recording mode to "High" in settings
** ICS+ devices: Make sure HW Overlay is disabled and "Force GPU Rendering" is enabled from the device's developer options menu
Screencast captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MPEG4 video with audio. It can also take snapshots of your screen by holding the search key on your phone.
This program includes a gallery to view, play, rename, delete and share your previously recorded videos or screen shots from within the same user interface.
Please contact the developer if you have question or issues, before rating the app low. The developer cannot help you if you only post a review and do not email for support.
You can also hit "Menu" and select "Report a problem" to get support.
**This app complies with the LGPL as it uses libavcodec by FFMPEG for the encoding process. The sources used are from ffmpeg-0.8 release, and compiled without modification.
The purchasing history (email address, order id and date) of the paid app is required to verify the purchaser who has the rights to use the Plus version without additional payment.
Please send the information to the developer using the feature (E-mail to Developer) in the wallet.google.com The certification mail from the developer will be responded in hours after the purchaser's mail.
With regards to the previous paid app "Plus version",
The original paid app was dropped from the market by reason of violation of the Google policy regarding keywords.
The developer was trying to resolve the issue during a couple of weeks. However, unfortunately, the restoration of the previous paid app was finally refused from the Google.
For that reason, the app "CvPad+ Purchased" was prepared for the purchasers who bought the paid version before June 2014.
The developer sincerely apologizes to the purchasers for the problem and inconvenience caused.
Sunny Moon, Developer
Root is required, because you need root to change to a port below 1024.
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven’t even mentioned all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Internal port forwarding/mapping (set source and destination port)
- Forward to an internal IP as well
- Start/Stop automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add multiple Port Forwarders
- For every Port Forwarder you can set name, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, set rules
- For every rule you can set the source and destination port and optionally a destination host. You can also set your custom command to add/remove the rules (using iptables commands).
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Features for csl account:
✔ Check account status & balance
✔ Check latest 3 months' bills
✔ Check unbilled local mobile data, voice & video call, SMS & MMS usages
✔ Check unbilled roaming mobile data and Wi-Fi usages (All-in-one Roaming Day Pass subscribers only)
✔ Pay bill at any 7-Eleven in Hong Kong by presenting the bill’s QR code
Features for PCCW-HKT Rechargeable SIM Card:
✔ Check card status and balance
✔ Check bonus and entitlement
✔ Top-up by voucher
Now works over WiFi! (Please note that you will require a data connection to set yourself up for use over WiFi)
Pay Monthly? You can keep tabs on how many minutes and texts you have left each month. Plus, see how much of your Mobile Web allowance you have remaining. You can even check when your allowances will be refreshed!
Pay As You Go? You can check your balance and top up using the credit or debit card you’ve registered with us.
Free to download. Easy to use. You don’t need to log in each time, just tap and go!
NB. Any client/server based data optimisers such as Onavo installed on your device will prevent My Account from working. This is because they don’t provide us with your mobile number, which we need in order to verify you.
- Pay your bill.
- Check your connection status.
- Check and troubleshoot the status of your devices.
- Find your service center.
- View, cancel, and reschedule your appointments.
Explanation of Android Permissions:
INTERNET: Enables My Account to connect over the Internet to our servers
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Enables My Account to detect whether or not your device is connected
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Enables My Account to cache data
WRITE_CALENDAR, READ_CALENDAR: Enables My Account to create calendar events for service appointments
READ_GSERVICES, GET_ACCOUNTS: Enables My Account to use Google Maps and related services
READ_PHONE_STATE: Enables My Account to associate your Comcast login with your device so you don’t have to login each time you open the app
C2D_MESSAGE, RECEIVE, and WAKE_LOCK: Enables My Account to support push notifications.
Users will not be charged for data consumed by application use over the Fido wireless network.
WiFi Connections are not supported.
Customers can download “HKBN My Account” from GooglePlay and install on any android device.
Functions include check your outstanding balance, make instant payment by credit card, check your eStatement & correspondence,check and edit your account information, change your HKBN Wi-Fi & Entertainment service password, etc.
HKBN My Account App let you manage your HKBN account anytime anywhere without the hassle of calling our service hotline directly!
- Check your account balance
- Make a payment using a credit card, VISA debit, or a top up code
- View billing and payment history
- Setup preauthorized payments
- Add or remove add-ons
- Change your plan
- Change your network settings to enable or disable things like international roaming
- Check current usage, usage history, compare against previous billing periods, and see trends
- Update your account information
If you have a girl friend or a boy friend or a friend who secretly tries to access your phone or text messages, you can get to know about it instantly. As soon as they insert a wrong/ incorrect password on the lock screen, your device camera will capture a picture secretly. Once the photo is captured it will be saved in the app gallery so you can view it later. And the best thing is that he won’t even know about it. Because it’s hidden!
Who Touch My Droid let’s you know who is spying on you. Even a failed attempt won’t go unnoticed now. You will be notified about every intruder who tries to unlock your device. With Who Touch My Droid, your phone or tablet data security is no more at risk.
✔ Pay your Postpaid bill
✔ Add a nickname to your service number
✔ Check your Virgin Mobile Australia mobile phone usage on the go
✔ View your Postpaid included value, excluded usage, rollover and data
✔ View your Prepaid included value and data balance
✔ Switch between multiple mobile services
Pay My Bill:
Please note that the Pay My Bill option will only appear when there is a bill ready for payment
The My Account app can store your log in details (your mobile number and PIN) so that you don’t have to re-enter them every time you use the app. This feature is called ‘Remember me’. It is enabled by default, but you can turn it off (and on again) via the ‘Settings’ menu. Please note - if ‘Remember me’ is enabled and someone else uses your phone - with or without your permission - they will have access to your Virgin Mobile account information via the app.
✔ Requires Android 2.3 or above.
★ Mobile data charges will apply for downloading this app if done over the mobile network. International roaming charges apply for using the service overseas.
A one-stop application that allows you to view your Singtel bills, manage your mobile services, check data usage and even subscribe to overseas data roaming, all on the go!
• Avoid bill shock by checking your local and roaming data usage or local outgoing talktime and SMSes wherever you are.
• Enable pay per use data roaming quota under DataRoam Limit to control your roaming data usage.
• Local Data Settings allows you to turn off your local data temporary or permanently to avoid further data usage.
• MobileShare main plan can now view and set data limit to the supplementary lines.
• Choose from a variety of add-ons such as AutoRoam, Caller ID, EasyData Roam and more for your mobile needs.
• Surf the internet, email, tweet upload photos and more when overseas by activating DataRoam Saver Daily plans, up to 7 days prior your trip. Visit www.Singtel.com/dataroam for more details.
• Receive latest breaking news from CNA, SPH and Reuters delivered to your mobile phone via SMS.
• View and manage the current add-ons that you have
• Access the Rewards programme to redeem Delights and an exciting array of merchant rewards and birthday promotions
• View your bill summary which shows your outstanding balance, due date and last amount paid if any, even for non-myBill customer. You just need to login to your ONEPASS
• View and save the PDF copy of your monthly Singtel bill for the last six months (only applicable for myBill)
• Access to roaming rates for calls, smses and data easily.
• Learn how to set alerts for roaming data and setup profile and manage Mobile Internet Filter with the friendly user guides.
• Share your experience to help us identify location with coverage issue
If you have difficulty accessing Onepass registration/ password reset page, please use a computer.
Google updated its play store and thus the app stopped working. I have rewritten the app to reflect the changes Google made and added new features. Please give it a try! :)
Hands up, who misses the old overview the Google Play Store provided where you could see all your purchased apps in an instant? Sadly Google omitted this overview in the current versions of its store in favor of an overview which also lists all free apps.
This app bridges the gap and provides the missing overview over your purchased apps, books, music and even devices*.
Ads support version. Buy the PRO version to get rid of the ads.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an official Google app!
If no apps show up after loading please contact me. 1-Star reviews won't help me nor the app. I could help everyone who mailed me and fix their problems!
* The display of purchased apps depends on how many apps you have purchased. There is a chance that not all items are listed. This is because Google keeps the list limited at some point.
With the latest version 1.4.0 it is possible to set your carriers billing cycle and count SMS for your current cycle!
Counts duplicate SMS, and also overlong SMS. Saves the count of the SMS, so it is safe to delete SMS _AFTER_ counting.
Note: Works only with the build-in android sms app!