Coming with a full money back guarantee. Try this first no other app has a higher precission or supports more motors and configurations up to 60.000rpm!:
electric RC-Helis and Planes with 2-5 blades
all Nitro Planes including Gears and Helicopters
all 2 or 4 Stroke Motors with any number of cylinders including normal Car Motors
full Frequency Analytics.
You will get a timeline over the measured rpm and a full rpm Distribution in the end of the measurement.
If you are not happy with this app. Please write me an email and you will get a full refund!
Through the calculation frequency, the sound is analyzed to determine the revolutions of an engine.
It is necessary to indicate the characteristics of the engine prior to reading.
May not work on all engines. It works worst with engines with the exhaust sound very muted and mechanical noise engines (air cooled engines).
It is normal to show some value even if no motor function.
Keywords: rpm, acoustic tachometer, sound, tach, rpm gauge, revolution counter, rev counter, rc, fft, tachometer
Please use it for measuring the rotational speed of the motor, such as drivable model car.
It has featured focus for noise removal.
It has featured speed conversion panel.
It has featured memo panel.
It is also offering nice skins.
* Please measure in a state of only motor sound, for example remove the gear.
* Please measure as close to the motor microphone.
Esta aplicación, al momento de hacer una llamada, consultará de forma automática el número #RPM asociado al número movistar marcado.
Ya no tendrás que editar los números de tus contactos antes de llamar ni preocuparte por acabar tu saldo muy rápido!
Menú de configuración
- Convertir números fijos
- Usar SMS para la conversión (Depende del servicio de movistar)
- Sincronización solo por WiFi
- Ocultar icono de notificación
• The main function
And measurement of the rotational speed
• How to use
· Tap the "Start"
· Turn the motor
· Approach the motor to the microphone
· Rotational speed is measured
· Noise is large, it may not be recognized well
Will be easier to (5 or 10 times the average) recognition When you change the "Boundary value setting", but becomes easier if mistaken.
Initially we designed this app as an e-learning resource for our engineering students but it proved to be a very useful tool for professionals too.
- Displays RPM on the screen
- Configurable RPM threshold
- Both visual and audio indication for shift. Shift beep can be disabled from settings.
- Configurable hysteresis range
The sound of the blades will be analyzed and the according headspeed will be calculated.
Using Settings you can choose between standard (rpm up to 4000) and micro sized (rpm up to 8000) helicopter and setup the number of blades between 2 and 5.
Before starting the measuring you have to set an estimated headspeed. You can expect most accurate measurings if set inside the range of +/- 500rpm to your real headspeed.
Works with electric and nitro helis without changing any settings.
For best results please follow these instructions:
Make sure you have not too much side noise like strong wind.
After setting an estimated headspeed place your phone on the ground 1-2m from your helicopter.
Press the "Measure Head Speed" button and walk to a save distance.
Spool up the helicopter to your desired headspeed and wait about 20 seconds.
After the blades have come to a stop retrieve your phone and press the "Stop Measuring" button.
Now you can read the headspeeds during the measuring.
You can save the result to the log history using the menu option. If you enable the option "Save Log Automatically" logs will be saved automatically after finishing measuring.
Touch a log entry in the log history to view saved results. Long touch a log entry to send the entry or delete it.
Use log menu to send complete log history.
We want to increase accuracy and compatibility of this App. So please help us and send feeback to email@example.com
Please supply information about the phone and helicopters you measured the headspeed.
If you have any problems measuring correct headspeed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will give you instruction about how to enable debug mode. This mode will write data to your SD card which can help us find a solution.
Tested by developer:
Phones: HTC Desire and Desire S
Helicopters: Align T-Rex 500, T-Rex 600, T-Rex 700E, T-Rex 700N, Blade mCPX
Tested by users:
Phones: HTC HD2, Motorola Defy and Droid X, Samsung Mesmerize
Helicopters: Mikado Logo 600, 600SE and 400SE, Align T-Rex 450, Concept Notos 500, Walkera 4G6 and M120D01, MSH Protos and Mini Protos
- Record audio: Needed to record audio from your mic.
- Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents: Needed for debug mode
v1.0.1: Touch at rpm bar of log to display exact value.
v1.0.1: Debug mode (please contact us at email@example.com about how to enable debug mode).
v1.0.2: Improved algorithm and increased rpm search range.
v1.0.3: Dynamic adjustment of log rpm bar size.
v1.0.4: Prevent orientation change during measuring.
v1.0.5: Preserve measured data during orientation change.
v1.0.6: Successful license check is valid for one week to use the app on the field without internet access.
v1.0.7: Support for micro sized helicopters.
v1.0.8: Minor improvement for license check.
v1.0.9: Log added.
v1.0.10: Rename of Logentries. Sending of all measured data. Scrolling of measured data by swiping left or right.
v1.1.0: Scrolling of measured data by tap on arrow.
v1.1.1: Tap on log bar displays rpm in bigger letters.
v1.1.2: Fallback for device not supporting default audio format.
v1.1.4: Experimental low RPM mode.
Using a testrecord with a 3150 Hz track you can record and adjust with your phone from the loudspeaker in an endless loop. The current speed relative to the nominal speed is visualized through a colored graphical indicator.
Measuring the speed this way is absolutely exact in contrast to using a traditional strobe disk. The signal can be recorded and then shown in a graphical chart view (frequency vs. time). Data can be managed in files on to storage. The frequency data can also be evaluated numerically.
*New*: in-app purchase to calculate wow in accordance to DIN IEC 386 (formerly DIN 45507). Expensive special equipment was needed before to do so!
* You need a record with the test tone. The Adjust+ testrecord is a perfect fit - others might work as well but no warranty. The app has a demo mode to test its functionality without a test record.
* Refunds are not supported for Google's in-app purchases. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of problems.
* On Honeycomb tablets, there might be problems with correct frequency detection because of echo cancellation. If so, please try to cover the 2nd microphone.
Details on Adjust+: www.adjust-plus.com
1. By using a yardstick.
2. By using the mobile camera.
3. By using the mobile sensors.
Process for 1. and 2.: You have to scale and type the rotor blade length (hole to end). Both blades has to show in the same direction. If you have 0 degrees pitch the blades have to be exact parallel. If you change pitch, the blades are moving apart. By using the gap between the blades you have the pitch value.
Process for 2.: By using the mobile camera it is enough to type a nearby blade length in the programpart 'calculate pitch'. After selecting the camera icon, you have to make a photo from your blades of the helicopter (like the title picture). Then you have to move the lines upon the blades. The ends of the blades are less important. Important is, that the lines are upon the blades (parallel).
Process for 3.: You can fix you mobile at a blade by using an elastic strap and read the pitch from the display.
-Bugfix: pitch with sensor (for some devices)
- Bugfix: If no camera app is available.
V 2.6.10 / 2.6.11
+ Pitch with Sensor: Movement now a bit smoother. I have changed the method of painting the view. Maybe it has fixed the Samsung Galaxy 2 bug. If the problem is still existing, please send me an email to email@example.com with a short description. Then i can give you test versions.
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Pitch with Sensor: now you can change the sensor orientation by using the menu. It is useful for some mobiles, because of different orientations. (Thanks to Volker)
V 2.6.7 / 2.6.8
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensors / number wheel)
- Bugfix: OutOfMemory in Pitch with sensor
- Bugfix: crash program, if an old value has not a valid value. (Thanks for report.)
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensos)
+ Input of numbers now with number wheel.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
+ Now with min and max in 'Pitch with sensor'. Min and Max are applied, if the pitch value is 2sec fix and greater then +/- 2°.
+ Pitch is not bouncing this hard any more .
Für Anfänger und Fortgeschrittene. Diese App hilft bei der Wahl des ersten Helis, bei der Einstellung, den ersten Flügen und in weiterer Folge beim Erlernen einfacher und komplexer Kunstflugfiguren.
Mit den integrierten Tools können Sie ihre ideale Gaskurve ausrechnen lassen, den Pitch Ihres Hubschraubers messen und verfügen über ein umfangreiches Glossar mit allen Begriffen aus dem Reich des Modellhelikopters.
Sie können mich jederzeit aus der App heraus kontaktieren, sollte irgend etwas unklar sein - ich helfe immer gerne!
RC Helikopter, Modellhubschrauber, Modellhelikopter, RC Hubschrauber, Handbuch, Guide, Pitch, Drehzahl, Kunstflug, 3D, Anfänger, RC Plane, RC helicopter, heli, hubi, Spektrum, Futaba, Align
Important gear parameters are revolutions per minute per volt (Kv), the engine voltage and the ESC value in percent.
The gear is defined with cog wheel positions at the shaft and the cogs from the cog wheel.
The program has presets for the helicopter: AcrobatSE, Align T-Rex 250SE/450/500/700, Compass Atom 6hv/7hv, EXI 250, GAUI Hurricane 425, GAUI X5, Herobo Embla 450E, MSH Protos, Outrage fusion 50, SAB Goblin 700, Henseleit TDR, Nova7.0
How to use:
- short touch activates / deaktivates the gear wheel
- touch and move changes the cog count
- long touch (1sec) without move changes the gear wheel in a gear belt
- Change it by touching the name or rpm.
+ Now you can use 4 or 7 shafts.
+ new presets: Henseleit TDR, Nova 7.0
+ small changes for android4
+ new presets: Herobo Embla 450E, SAB Goblin 700, EXI 250
+ new presetss: Align T-Rex 700, Outrage fusion 50, Compass Atom 6hv/7hv
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Menu with icons
- Bugfix in email presets.
+ Shows ratio for pinion to mainshaft and tail to mainshaft (xx:1)
+ save with question and only if you made changes
+ presets now with prefix '~'
+ now you can't modify presets. Changes are stored with no prefix.
+ cogs from wheel can selected a bit better
+ new presets: GAUI X5, MSH Protos
+ Gear parameter revolution per minute per volt has now 5 digits
+ Graphic improvements (number wheel)
+ Menu Help (show the text 'How to use')
- Bugfix: Units
+ new Presets: AcrobatSE , T-Rex 250SE, T-Rex 500 (thanks to Andreas und Rene)
+ Added gear belt to bridge a shaft. (nice idea from Andreas)
+ Added shaft typ name.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
- Bugfix: after changing engine parameter all values are recalculated
- Bugfix: Values greater than 999999 RPM will be visible as >999999 and don't destroy the layout.
- small patches
+ cogs from wheel can now selected precisely (Thanks for comment from Brian and MarkD)
+ Presets for: Hurrican 425, T-Rex 450 (Thanks for good idea from Brian)
+ In the menu you can select 'email presets' to send me your presets. So i can add them to the next version. By using the menu item, you email client opens with all preset values. You can remove rows you don't want to send. (Help me to generate a good preset list.)
+ Added toast for load and save.
- Bugfix: Load now recalculates all values correct.
- now with function load, save and delete
- Bugfix: small display resolution (HTC Wildfire)
- Number input now nicer
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
RC Heli Logger makes flight and maintenance logging as easy as it gets. Choose your models from our list of over 50 pre-listed kits, or create your own. Logging a flight requires just a few taps, but where this app really shines is when logging maintenance. Our database breaks each model down to discrete part numbers so that you can keep track of exactly what broke and when you replaced it. You’ll never again have to guess which ball links might need preventative maintenance, or which thrust bearing broke on that last flight. It’s all right at your fingertips.
Best of all, all flight and maintenance stats are tracked across the user-base to provide the most comprehensive information about longevity of parts. You’ll receive notifications when any one of your parts is reaching it’s expected lifetime so that you can replace it before it’s likely to fail.
When our users log maintenance on their helicopters, we keep track of how long the part has lasted. Then for every individual part we average together its longevity, thus getting a baseline on how long the part will last in a helicopter. Even though you don't interact with people directly, the more users that use the website, the more accurate the data will be.
And gives you rpm drop between shift based on shifting rpm, gear ratio.
You can use this calculator if you want to change tire size and see how it would affect the speed, if you want to change the gear final ratio ... raise the rpm limiter ....
Speedometer can keeps track of your top speed and average speed. You can change speed measurement unit easily such as miles/hour (MPH) or km/hour(KMH) and also change font type (Digital/Normal).
This app can use like speed meter car or speed meter bicycle.
- Full screen Analog Display and Digital Display.
- Showing average and maximum speed.
- Client can select speed measurement unit such as km/h (speed meter km) or mile/h (speed meter mph).
- Track your distance and top speed.
Includes an option to calc the required pinion by simply entering the desired head speed.