Please use it for measuring the rotational speed of the motor, such as drivable model car.
It has featured focus for noise removal.
It has featured speed conversion panel.
It has featured memo panel.
It is also offering nice skins.
* Please measure in a state of only motor sound, for example remove the gear.
* Please measure as close to the motor microphone.
Through the calculation frequency, the sound is analyzed to determine the revolutions of an engine.
It is necessary to indicate the characteristics of the engine prior to reading.
May not work on all engines. It works worst with engines with the exhaust sound very muted and mechanical noise engines (air cooled engines).
It is normal to show some value even if no motor function.
Keywords: rpm, acoustic tachometer, sound, tach, rpm gauge, revolution counter, rev counter, rc, fft, tachometer
Coming with a full money back guarantee. Try this first no other app has a higher precission or supports more motors and configurations up to 60.000rpm!:
electric RC-Helis and Planes with 2-5 blades
all Nitro Planes including Gears and Helicopters
all 2 or 4 Stroke Motors with any number of cylinders including normal Car Motors
full Frequency Analytics.
You will get a timeline over the measured rpm and a full rpm Distribution in the end of the measurement.
If you are not happy with this app. Please write me an email and you will get a full refund!
• The main function
And measurement of the rotational speed
• How to use
· Tap the "Start"
· Turn the motor
· Approach the motor to the microphone
· Rotational speed is measured
· Noise is large, it may not be recognized well
Will be easier to (5 or 10 times the average) recognition When you change the "Boundary value setting", but becomes easier if mistaken.
Esta aplicación, al momento de hacer una llamada, consultará de forma automática el número #RPM asociado al número movistar marcado.
Ya no tendrás que editar los números de tus contactos antes de llamar ni preocuparte por acabar tu saldo muy rápido!
Menú de configuración
- Convertir números fijos
- Usar SMS para la conversión (Depende del servicio de movistar)
- Sincronización solo por WiFi
- Ocultar icono de notificación
- Displays RPM on the screen
- Configurable RPM threshold
- Both visual and audio indication for shift. Shift beep can be disabled from settings.
- Configurable hysteresis range
It works with electric and nitro model helicopters with two blades. In nitro mode the gear transmission ratio must be entered.
The app shows a small Quickstart guide upon first launch. Please read it!
The measurement process is simple: a ) select the expected RPM range and b) click the measure button.
In case of problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately Android market does not let developers reply to comments in the market.
Tags: rc-heli, helicopter, helitach, headspeed, rpm
Can works with RPM and Hz.
Range: 0.1 Hz to 80 Hz. ( the maximum depends on the mobile, processor, memory, cam light, etc.)
This app can't substitute precision devices or machines.
The precision of this app depends on a lot of things like processor, memory, active apps, mobile, flashlight hardware, etc.
1. By using a yardstick.
2. By using the mobile camera.
3. By using the mobile sensors.
Process for 1. and 2.: You have to scale and type the rotor blade length (hole to end). Both blades has to show in the same direction. If you have 0 degrees pitch the blades have to be exact parallel. If you change pitch, the blades are moving apart. By using the gap between the blades you have the pitch value.
Process for 2.: By using the mobile camera it is enough to type a nearby blade length in the programpart 'calculate pitch'. After selecting the camera icon, you have to make a photo from your blades of the helicopter (like the title picture). Then you have to move the lines upon the blades. The ends of the blades are less important. Important is, that the lines are upon the blades (parallel).
Process for 3.: You can fix you mobile at a blade by using an elastic strap and read the pitch from the display.
-Bugfix: pitch with sensor (for some devices)
- Bugfix: If no camera app is available.
V 2.6.10 / 2.6.11
+ Pitch with Sensor: Movement now a bit smoother. I have changed the method of painting the view. Maybe it has fixed the Samsung Galaxy 2 bug. If the problem is still existing, please send me an email to email@example.com with a short description. Then i can give you test versions.
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Pitch with Sensor: now you can change the sensor orientation by using the menu. It is useful for some mobiles, because of different orientations. (Thanks to Volker)
V 2.6.7 / 2.6.8
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensors / number wheel)
- Bugfix: OutOfMemory in Pitch with sensor
- Bugfix: crash program, if an old value has not a valid value. (Thanks for report.)
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensos)
+ Input of numbers now with number wheel.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
+ Now with min and max in 'Pitch with sensor'. Min and Max are applied, if the pitch value is 2sec fix and greater then +/- 2°.
+ Pitch is not bouncing this hard any more .
Using a testrecord with a 3150 Hz track you can record and adjust with your phone from the loudspeaker in an endless loop. The current speed relative to the nominal speed is visualized through a colored graphical indicator.
Measuring the speed this way is absolutely exact in contrast to using a traditional strobe disk. The signal can be recorded and then shown in a graphical chart view (frequency vs. time). Data can be managed in files on to storage. The frequency data can also be evaluated numerically.
*New*: in-app purchase to calculate wow in accordance to DIN IEC 386 (formerly DIN 45507). Expensive special equipment was needed before to do so!
* You need a record with the test tone. The Adjust+ testrecord is a perfect fit - others might work as well but no warranty. The app has a demo mode to test its functionality without a test record.
* Refunds are not supported for Google's in-app purchases. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of problems.
* On Honeycomb tablets, there might be problems with correct frequency detection because of echo cancellation. If so, please try to cover the 2nd microphone.
Details on Adjust+: www.adjust-plus.com
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
You can export your recordings to a PC, and create blue screen video overlays. Combine these with the HD source, and you can create professional level video that you can share with friends, or upload to the world wide web.
aLapRecorder can also be used to calculate lap times and display lap comparisons in various exportable chart formats. Data can also be exported for use with GPX or CSV compliant applications. aLapRecorder will also calculate various 0-60 mph split times if the lap starts from a standstill.
» Record/replay in car video
» Supports 720p HD video recording*
» Support for External 5/10hz GPS receivers
» Racing lap timer stopwatch
» Speed, bearing and altitude display
» OBDII ELM 327 datalog interface to ECU
» OBD data includes rpm, MAF, Throttle
» Gear selection calculated**
» Power and Torque calculated**
» GPS satellite location lap overlay
» Google Maps overlay
» Google Maps Picture in Picture
» Peak G-Meter indication
» Export Blue Screen Video
» Export to RaceRender2
» Export to RaceChron2AVI
» Save logged data to SD card
» Save or send charts in PNG format
» Save or send tracks in GPX format
» Save logged OBD2 data in CSV format
» Touch screen to seek through video
» Mark start and finish lines
» Calculate lap times
» Calculate ave & max speeds
» Calculate sector times
» Calculate 0-60 mph & 0-100 mph split timing
» Calculate power, torque and peaks
» Import and review data in Google Earth
* On devices with support for HD video
** Requires OBDII data interface
Speedometer can keeps track of your top speed and average speed. You can change speed measurement unit easily such as miles/hour (MPH) or km/hour(KMH) and also change font type (Digital/Normal).
This app can use like speed meter car or speed meter bicycle.
- Full screen Analog Display and Digital Display.
- Showing average and maximum speed.
- Client can select speed measurement unit such as km/h (speed meter km) or mile/h (speed meter mph).
- Track your distance and top speed.
The function error code helps you to identify and remedy errors. Just enter the error code shown on the variable speed drive and the app explains you what it means and what to do to correct the error.
If you have any questions, the app provides a support page giving you the name of the contact person responsible for your region. What’s more, free information about the conversion in general and videos are at your disposal, e.g. information covering installation and commissioning of the G120P variable speed drive made by Siemens.
The sound of the blades will be analyzed and the according headspeed will be calculated.
Using Settings you can choose between standard (rpm up to 4000) and micro sized (rpm up to 8000) helicopter and setup the number of blades between 2 and 5.
Before starting the measuring you have to set an estimated headspeed. You can expect most accurate measurings if set inside the range of +/- 500rpm to your real headspeed.
Works with electric and nitro helis without changing any settings.
For best results please follow these instructions:
Make sure you have not too much side noise like strong wind.
After setting an estimated headspeed place your phone on the ground 1-2m from your helicopter.
Press the "Measure headspeed" button and walk to a save distance.
Spool up the helicopter to your desired headspeed and wait about 20 seconds.
After the blades have come to a stop retrieve your phone and press the "Stop measuring" button.
Now you can read the headspeeds during the measuring.
You can save the result to the log history using the menu option. If you enable the option "Save log automatically" logs will be saved automatically after finishing measuring.
Touch a log entry in the log history to view saved results. Long touch a log entry to send the entry or delete it.
Use log menu to send complete log history.
We want to increase accuracy and compatibility of this App. So please help us and send feeback to email@example.com
Please supply information about the phone and helicopters you measured the headspeed.
If you have any problems measuring correct headspeed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will give you instruction about how to enable debug mode. This mode will write data to your SD card which can help us find a solution.
Tested by developer:
Phones: HTC Desire and Desire S
Helicopters: Align T-Rex 500, T-Rex 600, T-Rex 700E, T-Rex 700N, Blade mCPX
Tested by users:
Phones: HTC HD2, Motorola Defy and Droid X, Samsung Mesmerize
Helicopters: Mikado Logo 600, 600SE and 400SE, Align T-Rex 450, Concept Notos 500, Walkera 4G6 and M120D01, MSH Protos and Mini Protos
- Record audio: Needed to record audio from your mic.
- Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents: Needed for debug mode
v1.0.1: Touch at rpm bar of log to display exact value.
v1.0.1: Debug mode (please contact us at email@example.com about how to enable debug mode).
v1.0.2: Improved algorithm and increased rpm search range.
v1.0.3: Dynamic adjustment of log rpm bar size.
v1.0.4: Prevent orientation change during measuring.
v1.0.5: Preserve measured data during orientation change.
v1.0.6: Successful license check is valid for one week to use the app on the field without internet access.
v1.0.7: Support for micro sized helicopters.
v1.0.8: Minor improvement for license check.
v1.0.9: Log added.
v1.0.10: Rename of Logentries. Sending of all measured data. Scrolling of measured data by swiping left or right.
v1.1.0: Scrolling of measured data by tap on arrow.
v1.1.1: Tap on log bar displays rpm in bigger letters.
v1.1.2: Fallback for device not supporting default audio format.
v1.1.4: Experimental low RPM mode.
v1.2.1: Android Lollipop
Dental RPM Pro is a high speed acoustic rpm meter fully capable of measuring high speed air-driven handpiece free running speeds up to 550,000 rpm. Its capability in electric handpiece rpm has not been fully explored. At this time, this app is not recommended for electric handpieces. Dental RPM Pro makes very accurate measurements of high speed handpiece rotational speed with its proprietary frequency analysis algorithm that distinguishes the sound corresponding to the shaft rotation from other noises generated during handpiece operation. Even in a situation where multiple handpieces are operating simultaneously, it correctly captures the nearest handpiece’s rpm. The app also reports the peak noise level (A-weighted) of handpiece at the time of measurement. This app is compatible with all Android devices with Android OS version 2.2 or higher. A patent is pending on major features of the app including its functionality and frequency analysis algorithm.
- Steady-state speed in revolutions per minute (rpm) between 25,000 and 550,000 with an accuracy of ±2584 rpm within 10 cm to 3 m (4 inches to 10 ft) distance from the handpiece.
- A-weighted noise level with an accuracy of ± 3 dB. Recommended distance for dental handpiece noise measurement is 45 cm (18 inches) from the head.
- Hold button to freeze the reading (hit again to resume).
The app will display 0 rpm upon launching. Hit "Set dB" button to start (while handpiece is not operating).
Includes an option to calc the required pinion by simply entering the desired head speed.