Coming with a full money back guarantee. Try this first no other app has a higher precission or supports more motors and configurations up to 60.000rpm!:
electric RC-Helis and Planes with 2-5 blades
all Nitro Planes including Gears and Helicopters
all 2 or 4 Stroke Motors with any number of cylinders including normal Car Motors
full Frequency Analytics.
You will get a timeline over the measured rpm and a full rpm Distribution in the end of the measurement.
If you are not happy with this app. Please write me an email and you will get a full refund!
Please use it for measuring the rotational speed of the motor, such as drivable model car.
It has featured focus for noise removal.
It has featured speed conversion panel.
It has featured memo panel.
It is also offering nice skins.
* Please measure in a state of only motor sound, for example remove the gear.
* Please measure as close to the motor microphone.
Through the calculation frequency, the sound is analyzed to determine the revolutions of an engine.
It is necessary to indicate the characteristics of the engine prior to reading.
May not work on all engines. It works worst with engines with the exhaust sound very muted and mechanical noise engines (air cooled engines).
It is normal to show some value even if no motor function.
Keywords: rpm, acoustic tachometer, sound, tach, rpm gauge, revolution counter, rev counter, rc, fft, tachometer
• The main function
And measurement of the rotational speed
• How to use
· Tap the "Start"
· Turn the motor
· Approach the motor to the microphone
· Rotational speed is measured
· Noise is large, it may not be recognized well
Will be easier to (5 or 10 times the average) recognition When you change the "Boundary value setting", but becomes easier if mistaken.
Esta aplicación, al momento de hacer una llamada, consultará de forma automática el número #RPM asociado al número movistar marcado.
Ya no tendrás que editar los números de tus contactos antes de llamar ni preocuparte por acabar tu saldo muy rápido!
Menú de configuración
- Convertir números fijos
- Usar SMS para la conversión (Depende del servicio de movistar)
- Sincronización solo por WiFi
- Ocultar icono de notificación
This version is compatible with RaceRoom Racing Experience™, GTR2™, Race07™, RaceRoom The Game 2™, GTR Evolution™.
• Digital widgets
Gear Indicator, RPM, Speed, Current Lap Time, Last Lap Time, Best Lap Time, Lap Number, Delta Time(Current Lap VS Best Lap), Water Temperature, Oil Temperature, Position, Fuel, Tires Temperatures, clock and others described below.
• Dynamic Dials
Auto scale, editable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. For RPM, Speed, Water Temperature, Oil Temperature.
• Make your own dashboard
Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Customizable colors, 4 styles and 3 animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. One additional LEDs Bar is available to display RPM.
• RPM Analog Gauge
Curved or Straight style.
• Shift Light
Negative Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold settings.
• Fuel Calculations
Fuel Quantity, Fuel Consumption by Lap and Projected Laps for Fuel (update in real time or at passage on the line).
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations (experimental)
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Low fuel, Water temp, Oil temp warnings
Define the thresholds, the application will notify you visually when you go over any of them.
• Tires Information Indicator
Digital average temperature and visual indicator.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
• Live and Logged Telemetry
On track you can compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps. Once back in the Pit, you can save a lap and compare it to any saved laps using the telemetry screen. You have the possibility to add two vertical cursors on the graph to display the differential +/- time from the saved lap to the lap being viewed on a selected portion. You will be able to compare each turn independently.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Tires temperature, Oil temperature, Water temperature, Fuel, lateral/longitudinal/vertical Forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations or to share them.
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; L/gal
- Android (2.1+)
- Wireless or USB Tethering
- DashMeterCom for GTR2™
Download DashMeterCom on www.sensadigit.com.
• 5 Days Refund Policy.
• Should you experience issues, contact me before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
DashMeterPro is NOT a Simbin™ official software and is provided "as is" and "with all faults". The names RaceRoom Racing Experience, GTR2, Race07, RaceRoom The Game 2, GTR Evolution are used for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
It works with electric and nitro model helicopters with two blades. In nitro mode the gear transmission ratio must be entered.
The app shows a small Quickstart guide upon first launch. Please read it!
The measurement process is simple: a ) select the expected RPM range and b) click the measure button.
In case of problems please contact email@example.com
Unfortunately Android market does not let developers reply to comments in the market.
Tags: rc-heli, helicopter, helitach, headspeed, rpm
- Displays RPM on the screen
- Configurable RPM threshold
- Both visual and audio indication for shift. Shift beep can be disabled from settings.
- Configurable hysteresis range
Important gear parameters are revolutions per minute per volt (Kv), the engine voltage and the ESC value in percent.
The gear is defined with cog wheel positions at the shaft and the cogs from the cog wheel.
The program has presets for the helicopter: AcrobatSE, Align T-Rex 250SE/450/500/700, Compass Atom 6hv/7hv, EXI 250, GAUI Hurricane 425, GAUI X5, Herobo Embla 450E, MSH Protos, Outrage fusion 50, SAB Goblin 700, Henseleit TDR, Nova7.0
How to use:
- short touch activates / deaktivates the gear wheel
- touch and move changes the cog count
- long touch (1sec) without move changes the gear wheel in a gear belt
- Change it by touching the name or rpm.
+ Now you can use 4 or 7 shafts.
+ new presets: Henseleit TDR, Nova 7.0
+ small changes for android4
+ new presets: Herobo Embla 450E, SAB Goblin 700, EXI 250
+ new presetss: Align T-Rex 700, Outrage fusion 50, Compass Atom 6hv/7hv
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Menu with icons
- Bugfix in email presets.
+ Shows ratio for pinion to mainshaft and tail to mainshaft (xx:1)
+ save with question and only if you made changes
+ presets now with prefix '~'
+ now you can't modify presets. Changes are stored with no prefix.
+ cogs from wheel can selected a bit better
+ new presets: GAUI X5, MSH Protos
+ Gear parameter revolution per minute per volt has now 5 digits
+ Graphic improvements (number wheel)
+ Menu Help (show the text 'How to use')
- Bugfix: Units
+ new Presets: AcrobatSE , T-Rex 250SE, T-Rex 500 (thanks to Andreas und Rene)
+ Added gear belt to bridge a shaft. (nice idea from Andreas)
+ Added shaft typ name.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
- Bugfix: after changing engine parameter all values are recalculated
- Bugfix: Values greater than 999999 RPM will be visible as >999999 and don't destroy the layout.
- small patches
+ cogs from wheel can now selected precisely (Thanks for comment from Brian and MarkD)
+ Presets for: Hurrican 425, T-Rex 450 (Thanks for good idea from Brian)
+ In the menu you can select 'email presets' to send me your presets. So i can add them to the next version. By using the menu item, you email client opens with all preset values. You can remove rows you don't want to send. (Help me to generate a good preset list.)
+ Added toast for load and save.
- Bugfix: Load now recalculates all values correct.
- now with function load, save and delete
- Bugfix: small display resolution (HTC Wildfire)
- Number input now nicer
1. By using a yardstick.
2. By using the mobile camera.
3. By using the mobile sensors.
Process for 1. and 2.: You have to scale and type the rotor blade length (hole to end). Both blades has to show in the same direction. If you have 0 degrees pitch the blades have to be exact parallel. If you change pitch, the blades are moving apart. By using the gap between the blades you have the pitch value.
Process for 2.: By using the mobile camera it is enough to type a nearby blade length in the programpart 'calculate pitch'. After selecting the camera icon, you have to make a photo from your blades of the helicopter (like the title picture). Then you have to move the lines upon the blades. The ends of the blades are less important. Important is, that the lines are upon the blades (parallel).
Process for 3.: You can fix you mobile at a blade by using an elastic strap and read the pitch from the display.
-Bugfix: pitch with sensor (for some devices)
- Bugfix: If no camera app is available.
V 2.6.10 / 2.6.11
+ Pitch with Sensor: Movement now a bit smoother. I have changed the method of painting the view. Maybe it has fixed the Samsung Galaxy 2 bug. If the problem is still existing, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description. Then i can give you test versions.
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Pitch with Sensor: now you can change the sensor orientation by using the menu. It is useful for some mobiles, because of different orientations. (Thanks to Volker)
V 2.6.7 / 2.6.8
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensors / number wheel)
- Bugfix: OutOfMemory in Pitch with sensor
- Bugfix: crash program, if an old value has not a valid value. (Thanks for report.)
+ Graphic improvements (Pitch with sensos)
+ Input of numbers now with number wheel.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
+ Now with min and max in 'Pitch with sensor'. Min and Max are applied, if the pitch value is 2sec fix and greater then +/- 2°.
+ Pitch is not bouncing this hard any more .
For best accuracy use External GPS (high refresh rate).
-Measure car performance for flat road runs (based on accelerometer, GPS and other)
-Acceleration (none) to .. in km/h (kph) mph , user defined speed ranges
-Travel time for 60ft, 330ft, 1/8 mile 1/4 quarter mile (mobile dragstrip)
-Very accurate for accelerometer : ~1-2% off car speed sensor
-No need to press buttons - just drive , measure and review the results when you want to
-Dyno with dynamic power graph and torque graph over RPM
-Store best results and compare it with others
You can export your recordings to a PC, and create blue screen video overlays. Combine these with the HD source, and you can create professional level video that you can share with friends, or upload to the world wide web.
aLapRecorder can also be used to calculate lap times and display lap comparisons in various exportable chart formats. Data can also be exported for use with GPX or CSV compliant applications. aLapRecorder will also calculate various 0-60 mph split times if the lap starts from a standstill.
» Record/replay in car video
» Supports 720p HD video recording*
» Support for External 5/10hz GPS receivers
» Racing lap timer stopwatch
» Speed, bearing and altitude display
» OBDII ELM 327 datalog interface to ECU
» OBD data includes rpm, MAF, Throttle
» Gear selection calculated**
» Power and Torque calculated**
» GPS satellite location lap overlay
» Google Maps overlay
» Google Maps Picture in Picture
» Peak G-Meter indication
» Export Blue Screen Video
» Export to RaceRender2
» Export to RaceChron2AVI
» Save logged data to SD card
» Save or send charts in PNG format
» Save or send tracks in GPX format
» Save logged OBD2 data in CSV format
» Touch screen to seek through video
» Mark start and finish lines
» Calculate lap times
» Calculate ave & max speeds
» Calculate sector times
» Calculate 0-60 mph & 0-100 mph split timing
» Calculate power, torque and peaks
» Import and review data in Google Earth
* On devices with support for HD video
** Requires OBDII data interface
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
By entering the motor rated horsepower and rpm into the app, a result will be displayed showing the maximum starts per hour recommended for the selected motor.
This app covers most common sized motors up to 250 horsepower.
This app assumes no load on the motor from the driven end. Although I plan to include a loading feature into future versions of the app.
Although it is not possible to provide any warranty or guarantee to anyone, the results given in this app were compiled to be as accurate as possible. This information was pulled from various engineering web sites, and can be considered common guidelines in the industry. Future versions of this app will include:
• Maximum allowable starts per hour calculating in estimated percentage of load on the motor.
Includes an option to calc the required pinion by simply entering the desired head speed.
Valarm monitors external and built-in sensors to create an all-in-one remote environmental monitor and tracking device.
On devices with OTG or USB Host Mode, Valarm Pro can use Yoctopuce USB and some RS-232/serial sensors to monitor and alert based on various factors:
- Radiation (Mazur geiger counters)
- Air Quality/Dust/PM2.5 (Dylos DC1100 + DC1700)
- CO2 & VOCs
- Electrical resistance (switches, potentiometers, etc)
- Any/all 4-20mA sensors (4 channels, 2x Yocto-4-20mA-Rx units)
- 0-10V sensors
Valarm compatible sensors are available at http://shop.valarm.net .
Valarm also works with most Bluetooth OBDII adapters to monitor a vehicle's status, and tie that data to its location via GPS. OBD2 sensors currently include throttle, speed, RPMs, and coolant temp. See http://www.valarm.net/obd2 for more details about OBDII support.
Built-in sensors include:
- Accelerometer (motion)
- GPS (speed, geofencing)
- Microphone (audio)*
- Ambient light
Valarm responds to configurable triggers, (limits/thresholds) set by you on each sensor:
- Send SMS/text msg
- Send email
- Post to Valarm Tools Cloud ( http://tools.valarm.net )
- Play an alarm sound
- Take a photo
- Record audio*
In other words, you can configure Valarm to send a text, email, or post to your account on http://tools.valarm.net , when any sensor is triggered by your settings, for example:
- Your vehicle goes too far, too fast, too close to an area (geofence), the accelerator is "floored" or the engine raced.
- The school or board room's CO2 levels go above 1500 ppm and productivity is dropping fast!
- Someone steals your camera bag/guitar/motorcycle
- Your A/C breaks down and your servers are overheating
- The lights go out on your aquarium or hydroponics
- Alert you of flooding / presence of water on the floor or in a tub
- Humidity in your greenhouse drops and your orchids are drying up!
Text and email messages include the GPS location of the device at the moment the sensor is triggered, and the value reported by the sensor. Other responses configure Valarm to record audio* or take photos when someone is tampering with your property.
The Interval Timer allows automatic recording of the status of configured sensors at regular intervals (data logging), including taking photos and recording audio*. This allows you to graph all values on the tools.valarm.net website, as well as plot all locations on maps.
Valarm integrates with http://tools.valarm.net to provide mapping, graphing, historical analysis, and export to CSV or KML for analysis in Esri ArcGIS, Excel, MatLAB, and Google Earth (see http://www.valarm.net for examples and tutorials). A basic account for a single device is free, and allows you to see all sensor values posted by your Valarm equipped device, plotted on a map. Subscribers get more tools (details at www.valarm.net) & support for unlimited devices to be integrated and managed on the web or your site with APIs for real-time JSON, CSV, KML, + GeoRSS feeds.
NOTE: Devices running Android older than 3.1 can use Valarm Classic, which does not support external USB sensors. Valarm Classic is compatible with devices back to Android 2.2, however on newer devices (Android 3.1+) the camera will not function. Valarm Pro supports these devices, and also includes support for USB sensors.
Valarm includes a "Call-Me-Back" SMS remote-control command. This requires the "Make Phone Calls" permission! Valarm also sends/receives SMS/Text Messages!
* Audio/Mic support is considered "beta" and known to be unstable on some devices.
Includes an option to calc the required pinion by simply entering the desired head speed.