*Now HWD14 is also supported! You can use all features on it.
1. Show signal strength of WiMAX, WiMAX2+ and au 4G LTE to the status bar of your android device.
2. Change Communication Mode of HWD15 from your android device.
3. Shutdown and Reboot supported.
4. You can change obtain interval of the status in the setting menu.
For more information, please check development blog(Japanese):
As a uniform management app, Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all Huawei HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
•View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
•Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
•Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
•Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
•Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
•Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
•Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
•Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
•Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
•Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that Huawei HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
Huawei HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355
- Video streaming/Music playback/Photo play/Document review
- Background Music Supported: You can continue to operate your Android device while accessing Wi-Fi H10 for music play.
- Playlist Supported: You can select the multiple music files as a list to play.
- Photo Slideshow: You can select the multiple photos to have different style of photo slideshow such as ripple, cube, page up…and so on.
- Folder list and thumbnail view
- Upload files to Wi-Fi H10 from the local folder
- Download files to local folder from Wi-Fi H10
- Upload photos to Wi-Fi H10 from Photo Album of Android device
- Download photos to Photo Album of Android device from Wi-Fi H10
- Attach a file to the email
- Sort files by file type, file name, file size, and file date
- Search files by keyword
- Delete files wirelessly
- Set Wireless Password
- Change network name (SSID)
- Upgrade the firmware
v1.61: Prevent install on sd card. Launchers restriction for widgets
v1.6: Removed icon from app launcher
A WIDGET (home long tap->widgets to add, or select widgets from app-list) to enable/disable build-in hot-spot (Wifi tethering) feature on android 2.2+.
Works on Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, & Jelly Bean (GB, ICS, JB, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1)
- No root required.
- Supports Jelly Bean (latest Android release)
- Uses native artwork for GB (2.3+), ICS (4.0+), & JB (4.1+).
- Restores original WiFi state.
- Keeps the SSID & security settings intact.
- Is "Free" a feature?
- Google/HTC Nexus One (N1)
- Google/Samsung Nexus S
- Google/Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GNEX)
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus (VZW GNEX)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (SGS2, S2)
- Samsung Galaxy S III (SGS3, S3)
- Known issues with EVO/Sprint devices (carrier might block tethering)
Note: It will only show up in the widget menu, not with the application menu. If it doesn't show up due to Android 4.0+, then Force-Close your launcher (If you don't know what this means, then simply restart your phone and it should pop-up).
Please rate it favorably if you like our work.
- Monitor your Wi-Fi connection and disable it after a preset time if no network is connected.
- Schedule your connections; disable Wi-Fi or mobile data automatically during the periods you set (perfect during the night, you save battery and won’t be woken up by e-mails).
- Enable or disable Wi-Fi and mobile data for a preset time (i.e. if you plan to venture to the woods for a few hours).
- On/Off switches for both connection types are provided on the main screen of the application, for easy access.
(Mobile data functionality currently only works on devices with Android 2.3 and above, Wi-Fi works for older versions)
I hope you will find it useful, enjoy!
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Needed to check Wi-Fi connection status.
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Needed to enable and disable Wi-Fi connection.
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to enable and disable mobile data connection.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to get mobile data connection status.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start services when device starts
Keywords: connection, wifi, 3g, data, manage, schedule
We believe tool design should be simple yet useful.
We design the tool's interface to make it simple, fast loading.
And we provide a desktop widget and make it updated in energy-saving style.
1. View WIFI signal.
2. Operate signal source by clicking.
3. Provide desktop widget, and you can use it as live ICON.
4. Take the screen shot.
5. Customize interface color.
6. Use customized widget ICON. See tips for details.
1. Use the desktop widget instead of normal icon. It can change lively.
2. Make 5 pictures named s0.png to s4.png represents the signal length. Then put them under the folder /leisss/wifi/icon. You can use your own desktop widget icons. It may need to re-place the widget.
1. ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: that's the permission we need to manager the WIFI signal.
2. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET: the permissions required by ad.
3. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: with this, you can save the screen shot to sdcard.
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any suggestions are welcome.
*** Prerequisite ***
- Nexus One
- Android 2.2 (FroYo)
v1.2: Turns wifi back on when the hotspot is turned off.
This widget was tested on the Nexus One ONLY! Don't expect it to work on other phones.
Use this widget/application at your own risk.
If this application are present in Google Play Store - you get actual version number and possibility to update application - or try to search new version on your favorite forum or site.
There is two possible ways to check updates - via Google Play Store site or via experimental lightweight API.
There is a lot of Internet traffic used for checking - especially if you have a huge number of installed applications.
Application marked in colors when scanning are done:
Red - possible update found or it's not possible to determine current market version
Grey - application are not found in Play Store
Black - no updates found for this moment
you can donate me via paypal email@example.com - if you like this app.
*App designed to be used with the NX-D100 / NX-H100 devices, depending on model you can extend your storage capabilities of portable devices.
• Supports android platform 2.2 and above.
• Transfer or Stream your photos, videos, and files to android device--up to 5 users.
• Great for file management with your portable devices.
• Perfect for those road trips when you want to share one internet connection.
• Back up your photos from your portable device to your NEXTAV WiFi Drive App to clear up more space.
• Support the keyword search function from the current folder
• Browse and Edit(delete/Transfer) files with app on Android Device
• Support email function for documents. Support email/Save to Photo/Upload.
SyncMate for Android is just a sync client app!
The main sync software should be installed on your Mac
Go to http://www.sync-mac.com/downloads/ for additional download.
1. Makes sure that your PC and your Android device are in the same WIFI network
2. Start Nero MediaHome on your PC
3. Start Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync on your Android device and turn the switch on
Your device will now show up in Nero MediaHome and you will be able to import media to your PC by selecting files and hitting the import button. You also will be able to transfer music, photos and videos from Nero MediaHome to the device via drag & drop.
You need to have Nero MediaHome running on your PC or laptop to use this app. Please ensure that you updated it to version 1.26.5300 or higher for a truly unlimited syncing experience. You can also download the latest version for free from http://www.nero.com/redir.php?id=11813.
•Supports android platform 2.2 and above.
•Automatically search and login the WiFi Storage.
•Support network and parameters setting
•Support the keyword search function from the current folder
•Browse and edit(delete) files located on andriod phone/pad and WiFi Storage, edit(transfer) files between WiFi Storage and andriod phone/pad.
•Supports “Open In“ button to copy and open files in other applications.
•Support the filelist and thumbnail view, support thumbnail images show and MP3 artwork(ID3) shows; Support gravity sensor
•Upload photos and video records from android phone/pad to the WiFi Storage to clear up more spaces
•Support email documents
•Stream music, photo and even video from the WiFi Storage to android device over WiFi connection,decoding ability more
dependent on the system, file format depend on the player software installed on you device, we suggest to use MX Player
and other players.
•Support email and save photo,or upload photos to Facebook.
•Support Photo slideshow and background music playing
Please utilize dokosuma as look before you leap.
< Feature >
It is simply operated from a web site.
It can be coped with easily in case of emergency.
< Function >
- Check the current position of a terminal.
- Act as Locke of the terminal.
- Sound the alarm of a terminal and display a message.
- Take a camera image.
- wifi on/off.
Please look at "dooksuma" for details.
< Details >
1. Check Present Location of Terminal by Web.
The present location of a terminal is checked on a map at the web site (http://dokosuma.net) of dokosuma.
Since a its present location is asked to a terminal when opening a screen, the newest terminal position can be looked for.
2. Act as Locke of the Screen of Terminal.
From a console, it acts as Locke of the screen of a terminal with a new password.
Even when screen Locke is not set up usually, after to Locke is possible.
When acting as screen Locke by pattern release, the locus of a finger may remain on a screen and there is a fear of a release pattern being perceived.
Even in such a case, it is safe, if a password is newly set up and it acts as Locke of the screen.
3. Alarm & Message Display
Alarm sound is sounded with the maximum volume and a message is displayed on the screen of a terminal.
It may want to have the direction which gathered the terminal and to mainly contact.
Arbitrary messages are displayed on the screen of a terminal from a console.
(It is canceled even if it makes a terminal into a silent mode)
It is convenient also when saying, "It is not understood however found that it is in a house", and a terminal is missed just for a moment.
4. Position Check at Time of Power Supply OFF
for example, a station -- as an acquisition thing -- a personal digital assistant -- having -- if -- the power supply of a terminal may be turned OFF.
dokosuma registers position information into a web site, when turning OFF a power supply.
5. Registration of Periodical PositionInformation
dokosuma has registered position information to a web site periodically.
(A default is 1 time in 1 hour)
When a terminal is the outside of the circle, or even when it is a dead battery, the time and the place which carried out position registration can be checked with the last.
and WCDMA only
Especially if you want to use "WCDMA only", this setting is very usefull.
ATTENTION: You can also change other things with this shortcut: USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
Network ist now Open-Source:
ATTENTION: You need to restart your smartphone to get it work and it may not work with your phone. Tested on HTC G1 with Android 2.2 and on Xperia Pro mit 2.3.4.
This is a widget, theres no app you can open. You can only add this widget to one of your screens.
This is the full version.
Please try out the Free Version first!
Tested with HTC Dream(T-Mobile G1).
The app idea comes from the HTC Wings aka S730.
- Enable loud speaker in call, if the keyboard is opened.
- Disable it, if its closed.
- Optional: Answer the call(opened keyboard)
- Optional: Hang up the call(closed keyboard)
SlideItLoud is now OpenSource: