As a uniform management app, Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all Huawei HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
•View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
•Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
•Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
•Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
•Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
•Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
•Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
•Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
•Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
•Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that Huawei HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
Huawei HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
The application provides options to list paired bluetooth devices, scan for bluetooth devices, list defined WIFI access points, scan for WIFI access points (including signal strength), list cell towers, list gps satellites, use the flashlight and view the camera (front and back). Many of the devices have options to view and change the device configuration. The app displays all configuration settings found on the device. A number of these settings are not displayed anywhere on the phone. Please be careful changing the configuration settings as some can have undesired side affects.
The application supports user preferences. The application provides multi-language (English, Spanish and Chinese) support. To switch languages, open the standard "Settings" application, select the "Language & Keyboard" item and then select the "Select Locale" item.
By making a small purchase within the app (uses the Play Store), the application provides a premium feature that does not display of ads. To upgrade, when running the app, open the menu and select "Upgrade".
v1.61: Prevent install on sd card. Launchers restriction for widgets
v1.6: Removed icon from app launcher
A WIDGET (home long tap->widgets to add, or select widgets from app-list) to enable/disable build-in hot-spot (Wifi tethering) feature on android 2.2+.
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
➫ Try Uptimerobot Android!
➫ Custom alerts, notifications and native user experience!
➫ Browse logs and response times offline, edit monitors and many more!
➫ Download it NOW for FREE!
Uptimerobot.com is an awesome service for monitoring your services (such as icmp ping, http/s response and tcp port probe of your server) for free.
With this free android app you can access, fetch, store locally and browse your monitors logs, response times and alerts on your device. No password required! Just enter an api key, which can be revoked at any time by you.
For more information, bug report, feature request and other support activity follow us on Google Plus
BEFORE BUY READ THIS LINK http://goo.gl/2YxnL TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS
Control your Android device from the comfort of your couch. This is the server part and can be installed on the Android device that you want to control. Moreover, with DroidMote, you can use all the multi touch applications and games, even on devices that do not have the touch screen (e.g. a TV!).
The client is a free android application: "DroidMote Client".
For F.A.Q.s visit this page:
Download of Free DroidMote Server for Windows and Linux. x86 x64 Arm
For Support and instructions:
DroidMote emulates real input devices in the Android OS. Mouse, keyboard, multi touch trackpad, touch screen and a gamepad with 16 buttons and 6 axis that also uses the accelerometer of your client device. You can use the soft gamepad or an hardware gamepad attached to the client to play with all games installed on server device, also those without the built-in controller support in virtue of the Gamepad2Touch functionality and the help of the touchprofiles. Games that support a real gamepad recognize DroidMote as a real device. If you don't have a router, no problem. You can establish a connection point to point between the two devices with the function Tethering / portable hotspot of your device. (you do not need bluetooth, the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances)
You can control your Linux machine with DroidMote Server for Linux (free)
You can control your Windows machine DroidMote Server for Windows (free)
How does it work? Take a look to the video playlist
ATTENTION: The uinput module is required. A lot of Android devices already have this module by default, but everyone can have it. Read the requirements page, before buying or putting a negative vote, or contact the developer to solve your problems,through the forum or with an e-mail.
[✔] Multi touch Trackpad
[✔] Two Fingers Scroll Rotate Zoom
[✔] Multi touch Gamepad
[✔] Multi-axis Joystick also with accelerometer data
[✔] Supports multiple phones simultaneously.
[✔] Two virtual analog stick
[✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
[✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
[✔] Voice dictation
[✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard and up
[✔] Receives Hardware Controller commands from DroidMote Client
Warning: If DroidMote Server doesn't work on your tablet is only because you don't have the uinput module loaded in the kernel (SOLVABLE reading the requirements page).
- Manage network connection access easily
- Includes parental control for scheduled Internet access
- Network Map enables easy to view connected devices
** Supported Devices ***
- NBG6716 with firmware V1.00(AAKG.6)C0 and above.
With this app you can create touch profiles for DroidMote in very simple way.
The touch profiles are compatible with DroidMote Server for Android, for Windows and for Linux.
You can map the software gamepad of DroidMote or any other hardware controller (bluetooth, wireless or wired).
DroidMote Client sends the commands received from an hardware controller to the DroidMote Server.
It is understood that the hardware controller must already work on your client device regardless of DroidMote Client.
The touch profiles created with the app "Touch Profile Creartor" will be loaded into DroidMote Client.
DroidMote Client, via the touch profile loaded, turns your hardware controller commands into actions touch on the remote device where you installed DroidMote Server.
Watch this video for an example: http://youtu.be/BM6W3Dq_yqQ?t=2m3s
Load the screenshot of your game
Map the buttons
Load the touch profile created in DroidMote Client
Enjoy the remote game with your hardware controller
Analyze WiFi networks around you!
Presentation of all data from your WiFi device.
Wireless network analyze
Diagnose connection status and signal strength
Wifi signal quality check
Scanning wifi networks
Wifi connection manager
Splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme
You will never need other WiFi manager app!
App is divided into four tabs:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- analyzing networks around you
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends!
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- and much more...!
and WCDMA only
Especially if you want to use "WCDMA only", this setting is very usefull.
ATTENTION: You can also change other things with this shortcut: USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
Network ist now Open-Source:
ATTENTION: You need to restart your smartphone to get it work and it may not work with your phone. Tested on HTC G1 with Android 2.2 and on Xperia Pro mit 2.3.4.
This is a widget, theres no app you can open. You can only add this widget to one of your screens.
This is the full version.
Please try out the Free Version first!
Tested with HTC Dream(T-Mobile G1).
The app idea comes from the HTC Wings aka S730.
- Enable loud speaker in call, if the keyboard is opened.
- Disable it, if its closed.
- Optional: Answer the call(opened keyboard)
- Optional: Hang up the call(closed keyboard)
SlideItLoud is now OpenSource: