At any point of Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Belarus, select your provider from the list and enter your username and password to connect to the Internet.
If the desired provider is not found, the application will connect to the Internet in a few simple steps.
Application configures all necessary parameters, check the serviceability of the Internet connection and, if necessary, update the operating system of your Internet center.
Keenetic 4G II
Keenetic 4G III
Keenetic GIGA II
Keenetic LITE II
Keenetic LITE III
Keenetic OMNI II
And other Keenetic devices with firmware NDMS 2.03
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
b>Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Chrome browser user? Try the Chrome app: http://bit.ly/1zOvH2F
Not a Chrome user, or want the desktop installer? http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
- Setup your gateway on your phone or tablet, no desktop or laptop required!
- Step-by-step to setup the gateway to connect Internet*
* Only supports selected Internet Service Providers in some countries
Support ZyXEL model:
AMG1312: 2.00(AAQF0), 2.00(AAFP1) or greater
AMG1302: 2.00(AARX.0), 2.00(AAJC1) or greater
AMG1202: 2.00(AAQP1), 2.00(AAFN4) or greater
P-1202: 2.00(AAIA.5) or greater
P-1302: 2.00(AAIC.2) or greater
VMG1312: 1.00(AASU.0) or greater
VMG3312: 1.00(AAJA.2) or greater
VMG8924/VMG8324: 1.00(AAKL.6) or greater
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
1. Makes sure that your PC and your Android device are in the same WIFI network
2. Start Nero MediaHome on your PC
3. Start Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync on your Android device and turn the switch on
Your device will now show up in Nero MediaHome and you will be able to import media to your PC by selecting files and hitting the import button. You also will be able to transfer music, photos and videos from Nero MediaHome to the device via drag & drop.
You need to have Nero MediaHome running on your PC or laptop to use this app. Please ensure that you updated it to version 1.26.5300 or higher for a truly unlimited syncing experience. You can also download the latest version for free from http://www.nero.com/redir.php?id=11813.
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via email@example.com
4.make new folder.
5.set filter to display file/folder name.
Confirmed working with:
1.Ubuntu Linux + vsftp server
2.CentOS + ProFTPD server
➫ Try Uptimerobot Android!
➫ Custom alerts, notifications and native user experience!
➫ Browse logs and response times offline, edit monitors and many more!
➫ Download it NOW for FREE!
Uptimerobot.com is an awesome service for monitoring your services (such as icmp ping, http/s response and tcp port probe of your server) for free.
With this free android app you can access, fetch, store locally and browse your monitors logs, response times and alerts on your device. No password required! Just enter an api key, which can be revoked at any time by you.
For more information, bug report, feature request and other support activity follow us on Google Plus
· View & manage your documents and files that are stored on the iCoordinator™ portal
· Switch between different rooms where the users are members
· Add new tasks to your projects and assign them to resources
· Change status of the tasks once they are completed
· View tasks in all, active, closed and my active view modes
· Enter the time spent against the tasks within project
· Switch between the projects and tasks easily
· Overview of time reported per day, week , month or year.
This app will work with all other versions of Android from 2.3 to 4.4.
*** This app does not turn off LTE, 4G, or 3G selectively. It only enables or disables mobile data completely.
Quickly control and see the current status of the "data enabled setting" in your status bar.
Works with LTE, 4G, 3G, 2G, all carriers worldwide & Android 2.3+ including KitKat, Jelly Bean, & Ice Cream Sandwich
Modifies the "data enabled" setting directly (no APN mods).
Select from several included icons or use any image from your SDCARD (widget & notification only).
You can also change the notification text and turn the notification on or off.
WIDGET MISSING?: After the app is first installed, restart your phone, & a widget will appear in your add menu
and WCDMA only
Especially if you want to use "WCDMA only", this setting is very usefull.
ATTENTION: You can also change other things with this shortcut: USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
Network ist now Open-Source:
This is the full version.
Please try out the Free Version first!
Tested with HTC Dream(T-Mobile G1).
The app idea comes from the HTC Wings aka S730.
- Enable loud speaker in call, if the keyboard is opened.
- Disable it, if its closed.
- Optional: Answer the call(opened keyboard)
- Optional: Hang up the call(closed keyboard)
SlideItLoud is now OpenSource:
ATTENTION: You need to restart your smartphone to get it work and it may not work with your phone. Tested on HTC G1 with Android 2.2 and on Xperia Pro mit 2.3.4.
This is a widget, theres no app you can open. You can only add this widget to one of your screens.