As a uniform management app, Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all Huawei HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
•View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
•Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
•Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
•Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
•Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
•Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
•Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
•Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
•Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
•Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that Huawei HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
Huawei HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355
v1.61: Prevent install on sd card. Launchers restriction for widgets
v1.6: Removed icon from app launcher
A WIDGET (home long tap->widgets to add, or select widgets from app-list) to enable/disable build-in hot-spot (Wifi tethering) feature on android 2.2+.
*** Prerequisite ***
- Nexus One
- Android 2.2 (FroYo)
v1.2: Turns wifi back on when the hotspot is turned off.
This widget was tested on the Nexus One ONLY! Don't expect it to work on other phones.
Use this widget/application at your own risk.
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
1. Makes sure that your PC and your Android device are in the same WIFI network
2. Start Nero MediaHome on your PC
3. Start Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync on your Android device and turn the switch on
Your device will now show up in Nero MediaHome and you will be able to import media to your PC by selecting files and hitting the import button. You also will be able to transfer music, photos and videos from Nero MediaHome to the device via drag & drop.
You need to have Nero MediaHome running on your PC or laptop to use this app. Please ensure that you updated it to version 1.26.5300 or higher for a truly unlimited syncing experience. You can also download the latest version for free from http://www.nero.com/redir.php?id=11813.
The application provides options to list paired bluetooth devices, scan for bluetooth devices, list defined WIFI access points, scan for WIFI access points (including signal strength), list cell towers, list gps satellites, use the flashlight and view the camera (front and back). Many of the devices have options to view and change the device configuration. The app displays all configuration settings found on the device. A number of these settings are not displayed anywhere on the phone. Please be careful changing the configuration settings as some can have undesired side affects.
The application supports user preferences. The application provides multi-language (English, Spanish and Chinese) support. To switch languages, open the standard "Settings" application, select the "Language & Keyboard" item and then select the "Select Locale" item.
By making a small purchase within the app (uses the Play Store), the application provides a premium feature that does not display of ads. To upgrade, when running the app, open the menu and select "Upgrade".
Note: This app has a widget which can be placed on home screen to search from it.
You may also like AutoSync2, the next version of AutoSync.
As seen on http://www.addictivetips.com/android/enable-android-auto-sync-only-on-power-andor-wifi-connection/
• save battery life
• save data usage
• easy to use
Enjoy the free version, but don't like the advertisements in it? Install the full version and the advertisements will be gone :)
Note: For enable / disable sync via WiFi, please wait for a moment as it may take a little time to take effect.
keywords: autosync, auto sync, sync, smart sync, smartsync, easy sync, easysync, automatic sync
Now you can synchronize from, to and between over 100+ different services! And that’s not all, the app also includes the most complete file manager you have ever seen.
How to setup synchronizing:
1. Add the required remote accounts inside the app
2. Add a Sync profile and set the left side and right side
3. Customize all the settings, save and run!
- Synchronize from, to AND between over 100+ different clouds
- Define include/exclude/start/stop/condition/notification rules for sync profile
- Built-in advanced file manager
- Use the PHP Script to manage files / MySQL manager / server 2 server support
- One way or two way synchronization
- Tasker / Locale / Llama plugin (action, condition AND event plugins)
- Way more!
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
File Manager features
- On tablet or HD screen you can have multiple File Manager fragments
- When you edit a file and save it, it will be automatically uploaded
- Create multiple File Manager sessions to get started right away!
- Add multiple File Managers to a single fragment!
- Copy, paste, cut, move, copy, etc
- Send, Share, Email
- Zip or Unzip files (compress / decompress)
- Rename, properties, open, open as, edit, edit as
- Hidden files, select multiple, sort, server status, manual change dir
- Way more!
★★Most complete synchronize app!★★
- SSH Client
- Terminal / Shell
- Root Explorer
- Email Client (POP3/IMAP)
- FTP Client / FTP FXP Client
- FTPES Client (SSL/TLS explicit)
- FTPS Client (SSL/TLS implicit)
- Gopher Client
- NFS Client
- OpenStack Object Storage Swift Client
- PHP Client Script
- PHP MySQL Client Script
- S3 Client
- SCP Client (Secure Copy Protocol)
- SFTP Client (SSH File Transfer)
- SMB Client / Samba Client / CIFS Client / Windows Share Client
- Styx Client
- TFTP Client (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- WebDAV Client (HTTP/HTTPS)
Cloud services supported
- Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Government
- Aruba Cloud
- Avira Secure Backup
- Billion Uploads
- Cloud Harddrive
- Constant Cloud
- Dump Truck
- Dunkel Cloud Storage
- EMC Atmos
- Enter Cloud Suite
- EVault LTS2
- Folio Cloud
- Google Drive / Google Docs
- Google Sites
- Google Storage
- GreenQloud Storage Qloud
- Hightail / YouSendIt
- Hitachi Content Platform
- Host Europe
- Internap Aigfiles
- Iozeta Livedrive
- Jungle Disk
- Memset Memstor
- MEO Cloud
- MySQL Backup (PHP)
- Nifty Cloud
- OneDrive / SkyDrive
- Oracle Storage Cloud Service
- Oxygen Cloud
- Seeweb Cloud
- Storage Made Easy
- Synology File Station
- Trend Micro SafeSync
- Ubuntu One
- Varsity Cloud
- Yandex Disk
- Zimbra Briefcase
* only for cloud paid plans
** read only
synchronize, sync, syncing, folder sync, foldersync, dropbox sync, google sync, sync device, sync folders, sme, dropsync
What are the permissions for?
- SMS: start/stop profiles and/or send notifications
- INTERNET: the remote accounts (FTP, etc)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: optionally auto start the app on boot
This application utilizes specific software (Jakarta Commons.net) for performing a handful of functions. This library is used as is, without modification and every effort has been made to adhere to the Apache 2.0 license -- located here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Smartphones and tablets have become the mobile computer that everyone carries around. And it also becomes an great tool enable us to get access the internet and information.
Air Direct is an adapter that turns your microSD into a WiFi based SD card to use on your Cameras. By connecting your smartphones and tablets to the card, you can browser or share those photos instantly on your mobile devices.
- Monitor your Wi-Fi connection and disable it after a preset time if no network is connected.
- Schedule your connections; disable Wi-Fi or mobile data automatically during the periods you set (perfect during the night, you save battery and won’t be woken up by e-mails).
- Enable or disable Wi-Fi and mobile data for a preset time (i.e. if you plan to venture to the woods for a few hours).
- On/Off switches for both connection types are provided on the main screen of the application, for easy access.
(Mobile data functionality currently only works on devices with Android 2.3 and above, Wi-Fi works for older versions)
I hope you will find it useful, enjoy!
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Needed to check Wi-Fi connection status.
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Needed to enable and disable Wi-Fi connection.
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to enable and disable mobile data connection.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to get mobile data connection status.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start services when device starts
Keywords: connection, wifi, 3g, data, manage, schedule
This application allows you to automate the process of moving files between folders on your device. It enables you to sync local folders on your device automatically.
- Android devices typically have small internal storage capacity but apps still insist on storing media and other files to internal storage. This app allows you to automatically push your files to your external storage.
- Downloading all files into one folder? Want to push Audio, Image, Video and Documents into separate folders? This app allows you to select which file types to synchronize and then does it for you!
- Want two folders on your device to always contain the same files? This app allows two way synchronization, meaning that any changes made to one file apply to another.
How to use:
This application allows you to select different modes of synchronization:
Two Way - The folders selected will always be kept identical. If a file is deleted from one folder, the same will occur in the other. This holds for adding and modifying files. Any changes to one folder will be made to the other.
One Way - This mode pushes any changes made to the first folder, into the second. Any time a file is modified or added into the first folder, it will also be modified or added into the second. This mode will NOT delete any files, a deletion in one file will not be reflected in the other. Any additions of files into the second folder will do nothing, however, if a file contained in the first folder is modified in the second folder, the application will restore the file to its state in the first folder. In other words, make any modifications in the first folder.
One Way Delete - This mode is a push and delete mode. It will move all files from the first folder into the second and then DELETE them from the first. Any changes to the second folder will do nothing. All files added to the first folder will be copied then DELETED. Any files added to the second folder which are not contained in the first folder will be unaffected.
When creating a new profile, the application allows you to select which file types should be synchronized. For example, if only the Audio type is selected, only audio files will be synchronized. To edit the file extensions for these types use the application settings.
IMPORTANT Information for KitKat Users:
(not sure if you are a KitKat user? Head over to your phone's settings menu then click on 'about phone'. If your android version is 4.4.x you are a KitKat user)
This version of android restricts the application permission that deals with external storage. This means that the application will NOT be able to synchronize folders on your external SD card.
If your phone is rooted (if you don't know what this is then it probably is not) you can easily fix this by either installing a third party application which does this for you (search for KitKat sd card fix).
For more advanced users use a root file system browser and navigate to /system/etc/permissions and open the platform.xml file. Under the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission add an additional group definition group gid="media_rw" then save the file and restart.
This application is able to modify, move and delete files on your device. Proceed at your own risk.
I am not responsible for files going missing, being modified or your girlfriend leaving you. The app will do what you tell it to do.
All comments are welcome and will be reflected in future updates.
and WCDMA only
Especially if you want to use "WCDMA only", this setting is very usefull.
ATTENTION: You can also change other things with this shortcut: USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
Network ist now Open-Source:
ATTENTION: You need to restart your smartphone to get it work and it may not work with your phone. Tested on HTC G1 with Android 2.2 and on Xperia Pro mit 2.3.4.
This is a widget, theres no app you can open. You can only add this widget to one of your screens.
This is the full version.
Please try out the Free Version first!
Tested with HTC Dream(T-Mobile G1).
The app idea comes from the HTC Wings aka S730.
- Enable loud speaker in call, if the keyboard is opened.
- Disable it, if its closed.
- Optional: Answer the call(opened keyboard)
- Optional: Hang up the call(closed keyboard)
SlideItLoud is now OpenSource: