Inventory, Inventory check, Product management, Picking!
Smart Inventory ist optimized for smartphones. Simplify all activities related to the management of your goods.
The data exchange with your ERP is done easily by means of CSV files (comma-separated values). You can easily save the finished inventory, send it by email, send it to your Google Drive, or print it out directly.
Color highlighting of items (correct stock, positive / negative stock, non-scanned items) facilitates the overview of their stock / inventory or picking. Let yourself, for example, during picking, you only see the items whose stock is incorrect (positive or negative stock), so you can see directly which items still have to be picked and which items have been picked too many.
The barcode of the articles can be simply scanned with the integrated scan function or with an external Bluetooth scanner, You can use just about any Bluetooth scanner that can be paired with your smartphone and after the barcode sends a return character (Return / Enter). Successfully tested were, e.g. Handheld scanners from Netum and Aibecy. The automatic counting facilitates the counting of articles.
You can also edit the data of the articles (EAN code, article number, description, target / actual stock) of course. The inventories are stored locally, so that internet access is only necessary to load the files to be imported onto your smartphone or to send the exported inventories.
- Read EAN-8, EAN-13 and UPC-A Codes
- Clear lists with color highlighting
- Adjustable sorting of the articles
- Adjustable display of articles by status
- Data import and export with CSV files
- Direct printout of the inventories
- Inventory statistics incl. Value of inventory (if purchase price or selling price have been imported)
- Support of Bluetooth barcode scanners
- Integrated scan function via smartphone camera
- Management of multiple inventories (min. SmartInventur / Lite required)
Smart Inventory is available in 3 versions:
- Smart Inventory / Free is limited to 1 inventory, max. 200 articles
- Smart Inventory / Lite is limited to 3 Inventories, max. 1000 articles per inventory
- Smart Inventory is unlimited. Here only the performance or storage capacity of your smartphone limits how much inventories / articles per inventory you can manage
Smart Inventory needs some permissions:
- Access to the file system for importing and exporting the inventories and for storing the inventories
- Access to the camera when the integrated barcode scanner is to be used
Please send your questions, problems and suggestions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more https://www.marciniak.de/smartinventur/index_en.php. There is also a FAQ available.
If you are not sure if Smart Inventory meets your needs, first test the free version and see for yourself SmartInventur