The goal is to make the best EVE Online tool for Android. The focus thus far has been on the ship fitter that has now reached a stable state. Look at the road map below.
I would really like your feedback. What do you want to see in an EVE tool for Android? Do you have some ideas? Suggestions? All help and feedback is more than welcome.
Please email any suggestions to EVEDroidAndroid@gmail.com, BVoid ingame, or @EVEDroid at Twitter.
Donations are made with in-app purchases inside the app. Choose Donate in the drawer menu.
• Database: Oceanus
• Ship Fitter
• Character monitoring (Wallet, Skill Queue, Skills)
• Read EVE Mails
• Browse the EVE Online item database
• View the time it takes to train for skills and items
• Export ship fits to EFT and EVE Online XML
• Import fits
Road map for future releases:
• Skill queue planner
• Search in database
• Synchronize fits between devices
• Change skills related to fit
• Kill mails
• EVE News and head lines
• Price information on items and fits
• More information shown from the EVE API such as assets, market orders, research, corp assets, etc.
• Tablet optimized layouts
• Manufacturing and blueprint information
• Production (profit) calculator
• Online service to back up and share fits with friends
• Download fits from external sources
• The online service might be a paid service meaning you will make an in-app purchase to get access
This software is in BETA stage. That means that you should expect a few crashes and some missing functionality.
Please join the in-game channel (Aideron Robotics) or visit the Aura
forum for support or posting feedback (I do not read market comments):
You can also follow me on Google+ (http://profiles.google.com/jparksbrokeit) or Twitter (@aideronrobotics).
Send your ISK donations to Marcel Devereux.
Evanova allows you to browse through your pilots and corporations data:
you can follow training queues, assets or markets orders and as well as corporation informations such as member lists or starbases. You can also read your in-game mail or check the status of Eve Online servers and read on the latest news about Eve Online.
ISK donations and/or appreciations can be sent in-game to "Evanova Android".
Please comment or report any problem to email@example.com or https://bitbucket.org/evanova/evanova/issues.
You can also visit Evanova's blog (http://evanova-mobile.blogspot.com/) for more information.
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVEChronicles to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its app but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVEChronicles. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this app, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this app.
This tool provides you help in finding new production opportunities quickly and easily. It gives you information on the required materials for the production of items and optimizes your production by indicating what really cost you the most. It helps you during your mining session, showing you the real cost of the refined asteroid.
All this possibilities on your phone and everywhere.
The cost of an item is based on your skills (if you provide a valid API Key), prices from eve-central.com, material level, blueprint invention (for Tech2 and Tech3 items).
You can manage production plan, and this tool lists you the items you need to buy, to mine, or manufacture before the final production.
You can see the price of an item in different solar system in a glance. Solar system can be customized with a dedicated screen.
Actually only the production of Tech1, Tech2, Tech3 items, planetary commodities and reactions are supported.
EveBusiness also provides an easy way to listen live radio stream from EVE-Radio, popular EVE-online dedicated radio station.
There is also built-in route calculator.
It does not need your API key.
News and info:
Lots of great fun! Win ISK and become space rich!
Featuring FREE Promo Codes, FREE 7M starting ISK as well as FREE scratchcards for tokens which you receive for playing!
Along with the STELLAR POOL which you can win amazing sums of ISK and turn yourself into a space king!
This app will develop with time and become your lifeline into the beating heart of the gambling side of EVE Online!
INFLUENCE MAP IS UP AGAIN!!
- The map
- RSS FEED from EVE, news and patchnotes, if you want more feeds just ask for them!
- Full Universe Map from OMBEY with al sectors*
- Read EVE Email.
*Lite verison only has the main Universe map from Ombey
POS Service's main functionality is to manage and get information about POSes and moon reactions. Although you can use this app to see the fuel/stromtium/charters left in your POS.
--> Check out the state of your POSes (online, anchored,reinforced, etc...)
--> Check the fuel quantity of your POSes
--> Check the progress of your Silos
--> Establish owners for the POSes
--> Control all your corporations' POSes with one click
--> Manage all your corporations APIKey
--> Instructions section inside the app
--> Create a web service with notifications (POS fuel low and POS under attack).
If you have any suggestions or doubts, please, send an ingame mail to Trevian Kaundur or to the developer's email.
Note: This App needs an Internet connection to work.
- Add API Keys easily
- Decorate your home screen with all your characters
- Small single tile widget and large three tile widget
- Starting from Jelly Bean, large widgets adjust their content on resizing
- Fully backward compatible all the way back to Gingerbread
App icons sourced from: http://www.icons4android.com/
- Interactive Map
-- Skyshard Locations
-- Mundus Stones Locations
-- Treasure Maps Locations
-- Other Points-of-Interest Locations
- Crafting Research Tracker
- Complete Achievement List
- Racial Comparison
- Fishing Lure Guide
- Complete Emote List
- Mundus Stones Overview
Upcoming Exclusive Features
- HD Map option for the Interactive Map
- Skill Calculator
-- Character Builder
- Crafting overview
-- Research Timers on crafting research
-- Enchanting Guide
-- Alchemy Calculator
Introducing Dragonborn Solstheim Map - a brand new map with all in-game locations, with individual screenshots!
Dragonborn map has HD screenshots, when used on tablets.
Tamriel Maps is the only app that allows you to discover remote locations around the continent of Tamriel, from the Elder Scrolls saga.
To simplify your life during the search of a specific spot, every location on the map has its screenshot!
Interactive maps are provided with complete markers of Dragonborn, Skyrim, Oblivion and Shivering Isles. Thanks to Google Fusion Tables, all kind of locations in the game can be marked on the map as a fully independent layer. This complex structure underlying the map makes your search experience extremely fast and reliable!
The apps works well on any Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich based devices!
- for the purists (like myself ;-) ):Apologies for the markers icons, it's a limitation of Fusion Tables. Hope this feature will be changed soon!
- Pinch to zoom is available only for high res devices like tablets or G Nexus (it's a Google Maps api limitation)
- The Holds are visible only from 2nd level of zoom, it's a Fusion Tables limitation
- Maps are online please consider a wifi for optimized performances; it's Google Maps based app so no offline mode ;) sorry!
ZeniMax Media Inc. does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by the developer of this app.
ELDER SCROLLS© and SKYRIM© are trademarks owned by ZeniMax Media Inc.
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s Elder Scrolls and Skyrim community and rank them in trending order
- Search: article-level
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Elder Scrolls and Skyrim community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
You can currently:
Browse all skill trees except for crafting
See the main ability and its morphs
See all the tiers of the passive abilities
Still to come:
Adding skills to hotbar for theorycrafting
Keeping track of skill points spent
Being able to save/load builds
The Elder Scrolls Online is owned by Bethesda and Zenimax Online Studios. ESO Skills and Zamereon are not affiliated with Bethesda or Zenimax Online Studios nor do we lay claim to any of their work.