Imagine a box with dice right beneath your display, waiting for being shaken to generate true random dice results! The dice in this app react precisely to the movement of your hand by emulating real-world physics, influenced by the acceleration sensors of your device. The dice roll results offer a high degree of true randomness through your movements. The modern Open GL ES 2.0 graphics support your experience with detailed and colorizable dice models.
- no app permissions required, no annoying ads!
- NEW: use your own freely configurable text labels on your dice!
- NEW: choose to roll dice with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 sides (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20)!
- NEW: choose the magic die which alters its labels randomly on impacts! With this die you can have any number of sides!
- NEW: configurable label range
- realistic physics using rigid body simulation
- entropy generation through the movement of your hands, leading to truly random dice rolls
- configurable color and count of dice, currently up to 9 per toss
- selected dice can be put aside between two tosses (e.g. for Yahtzee ®)
- modern, fast and believable graphics based on Open GL ES 2.0 with shaders
If you like this software please consider supporting us by rating this app. If you have suggestions or encounter problems with this app please leave a message to firstname.lastname@example.org