WikiAndPad is (planned to become) WikidPad's little brother for Android. WikidPad is a Wiki-like notebook for storing your thoughts, ideas, todo lists, contacts, or anything else you can think of to write down. It is Open Source and available for Windows (binary installer) and Linux and Mac OS (as Python source).
WikiAndPad will allow to create, read and edit binary compatible wikis on the Android platform.
This is an alpha version, be very careful and make backups!
At the moment it can only:
- work with database backends Original Sqlite and Compact Sqlite (Original Gadfly won't be supported)
- open existing wikis on sd-card (can't create new ones)
- list all wiki words, choose one to open, delete or rename it (similar to "Open Wiki Word" dialog in WikidPad)
- edit contents of a wiki page
- syntax highlight wiki words in the editor and allow to jump to other pages (double-tap to jump or place cursor in wiki word and tap "Go")
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT BUG REPORTS AS COMMENTS. In most cases I have to ask further questions which I can't do for comments and the bug remains unfixed.
For bug reports write to firstname.lastname@example.org, visit mailing list
or submit a report (set group to "WikiAndPad") at: