Good This app works good. Two areas for improvement that are important to me. Wiki words created here don't automatically add themselves into my desktop version when I sync with Dropbox, and there is no night theme. Other than those two things, this app is great for editing your wiki and makes it easy to get down your ideas on the go.
I don't want to give a bad rating if I misunderstood Is this only for phones? I installed on my tablet and can't figure out how any of it works. I have the wikidpad for Windows and love using it. If it's only for phones then i'll retract my review but if it does work for tablets and someone can explain to me how to get started loading a word list I would appreciate it.
Doesn't work with Dropbox I tried opening my wiki from my Dropbox several times, but the app always crashed. Opening from an SD card seems impossible, too, as the app wouldn't let me navigate any higher than storage/emulated/0. If you only need a wiki on your phone, it works like a charm. If you need one across all your devices, check out other options.
Alpha BUGS but love it Lots of bugs... I sync with bit torrent sync and have to make sure to close the android app before using the windows app otherwise the wiki no longer opens...
Great It's awesome to be able to view and browse my notes on my device. Keep up the good work!
WikiAndPad ROCKS! Please, please, pretty please continue to develop! I haven't found anything that comes even close to the pc version. I really need this app to have more functions.
* Process headings and show page structure for navigation
* Option to sort wiki page list by time of last visit
* Show and navigate through page structure (list of headings) of a wiki page
* Remember last recently used wikis and show them for opening
* Possibility to create shortcut to snippet list
* Added button to clear search field in wiki word list
* Soft keyboard is now hidden by default
* Update of license. Code is now licensed under Apache License 2.0