Es ermöglicht das Anmelden am "Online Service 2", um dort Notenspiegel und Notenverteilung abzufragen. Außerdem können alle Bescheinigungen (Imma, KVV, etc.) heruntergeladen und z.B. per Mail versendet werden.
Wenn dass Passwort gespeichert wird, geschieht dies unverschlüsselt, im internen Speicher.
Keine Garantie auf Korrektheit der angezeigten Noten.
★★★★★ “Solutions for streaming PC games to tablets have been pretty limited for those on AMD GPUs. I tried both Splashtop (which was a disaster) and Kainy (which was nice but not very user-friendly, not compatible with everything, and a battery hog). KinoConsole smashes them both completely."
★★★★★ “Solid framerate and crystal-clear sound. Still the best app in its category.”
★★★★★ “360 controller emulation (works perfectly with my Shield Controller) and full-screen game support (not just windowed) make this worlds better than Splashtop. Simpler configuration than Kainy.”
Control games with touchscreen gestures, virtual on-screen joystick or external gamepad. Built-in control layouts for most popular games, you can also customise controls to your preference.
To start playing games download and install Kinoni Remote Server from http://kinoconsole.kinoni.com to your PC. For best gaming experience you need a powerful multi-core PC and fast wireless network. For WiFi 5 GHz network is recommended.
• Play latest games from your home PC
• Supports HD resolution video up to 60 frames per second
• Low-latency CD-quality stereo audio
• Control games with touchscreen gestures, external gamepad, virtual on-screen joystick or by tilting the phone
• Prebuilt optimised controls for popular games
• Customise controls to your preference
• Supports external game controllers compatible with Android
• Automatically adds your Steam games to game library
• Launch games remotely from Android application
• Simple one-time minimal setup, start playing in minutes
• Automatic server discovery in local network, also support playing across the internet
• KinoConsole PC server supports Windows Vista or later
• Full Xbox controller emulation on Windows
• marks in Dualis
• search rooms in a builiding map
• contacts of DHBW members
• easy access to Moodle
• time table in Rapla
• Mensa menus
• tram time table
Please, let us know about wishes, suggestions of improvements or errors.
Business information studends participating in the MWI project developed the app.
1. Remote your PC on your Android device !
2. Extend monitor on your Android device ! (Just like a free monitor)
PhoneYourPC+ makes you remote your PC with smooth screen and sound from your Android device over network.
* Interact with PC.
* smooth screen and sound.
** Extend monitor support.
* Support mouse and keyboard emulation.
** Support Multi-Language input.
* Zoom In/Out support.
Installation Streamer for Windows:
PhoneYourPC+ must be install PhoneYourPC_Streamer(Windows) on PC first, please download from:
Remote Desktop, RDP, Phone Your PC, Extend monitor
Its purpose is to help you keep track of which cards you've drawn and which cards are still left in your deck. This is especially useful in arena, but it can also be helpful when playing constructed.
To use it, create a new deck, select it and click play. Whenever you draw a card click it away in the app. And that's it. You will know exactly what's left in your deck and what is the chance to find that one card you need at the top of your deck, enjoy!
- Multiple ways of searching for cards when creating or modifying a deck.
- Color cards by their type.
- Multiple ways to sort cards while playing. (By name, mana cost, type or amount)
- Easily undo your last draw.
- See what cards are left in your deck and what is the chance to draw them with your next draw.
This is not a perfect version therefore it has some unintended features too:
- Draw percentages sometimes don't update properly, unless you try to scroll up or down.
- And possibly other bugs.
Note: this app used to be called Hearthstone Deck Tracker.
HearthStone® is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment®. This app is in no way associated with or supported by Blizzard Entertainment®.
Based on Open Geospatial Consortium Catalog service for Web (CSW) 2.0.2, ISO application profile 1.0.
Ready to access INSPIRE and other Spatial Data Infrastructure catalogues.
Catalogued Web Map Services (WMS) may be displayed in Locus app.
Catalogued KML may be displayed in Google Maps app.
Any idea for improving the app is welcomed.