Very unstable app, often doesn't connect to the scale. Latest version doesn't even start anymore! Tried restarting device, uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing works. And why does it need access to my contacts, phone and messages?
App works great in the end. Last version change needed a complete uninstall first. I was close to deleting it. You should really fire a few of your developers.
App closes evertime I try and register. Or do anything with it in general. 100% unusable on an LGG5. Registering with Facebook also returned a problem.
does not support BS436 connect ? or does not work
Does not connect with my Galaxy S4. Instructions on the website not consistent with the menu of the app. It leads me to setup a profile on the scale AND in the app?! Scale switches off immediately when i try to pair. App design looks good, but that does not help if it SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK!
Now I got connection errors. Mixing up P1 and P2 . I'm returning the scale. Total crapware. App doesn't feel native. Connecting works. But no google.fit integration. This is easy to implement please add it.
- Tutorials - Explaining the app's features
- Zendesk Integration - Read FAQs and issue support tickets from within the app
- Manual entry - Enter values for weight, blood pressure, glucose and oxygen saturation manually
- Read daily steps via Google Fit for users without activity trackers
- Improvements in the detail screens (Y-Axis scaling, correlations in landscape view, misc.)
- New design for badges in the dashboard
- Multiple smaller fixes and improvements