AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 20,000,000 Downloads! *
★ new ICS style UI, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system (not support: S DUOS, Note2, Tab 2, L5-L9, OneX, 7-10" tablet)
* Due to the limitation of Android, the hide apps function can only be supported by Android 4+
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
KW: app 2 sd, move app to sd, app2sd, a2sd, cache cleaner, cache eraser, hide app
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Indonesian - Khairul Agasta
Lithuanian - bronxitas
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Tamil - KUMAR D
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
App to SD, Move to SD, app2sd, Apps2SD, SD move, App 2 SD, move apps
It have two screens:
- Internal: apps on internal phone memory that can be moved to SD Card
- SD Card: apps already moved to SD Card
Please note, not all devices support this feature, i.e. Samsung S3. Xoom DO NOT support moving apps to SD Card, because it is already share memory with system. And this feature disabled by manufacturer of your device.
with ads support
Email us if you have questions or problems with our apps.
apps2sd, a2sd, sdmove, app2sd, move to sd, move to sdcard, apps to sd
Supports the following features:
- Mobile Software List;
- Move one or all of the software to the sd card;
- A key to clear the software cache;
- Adding mobile software to ignore list;
- The size of the cached data display software;
- Show all available memory card size;
- Mobile software to the phone memory;
- Open this software in the market;
- Uninstall program;
- Open the program;
- Display software details.
This application works with your device filesystem, including filesystem on internal device memory and/or SD cards. If you don't know what the filesystem is, where the device's camera stores photos and where the Gallery application searches your photos/media files, and you don't have any experience with a file manager, please don't use this application.
Please note that "Send to SD card" cannot send applications to SD card by itself. It can only save files which are sent by another applications.
For details see http://code.google.com/p/sendtosd-android/wiki/FAQ
How to use:
* Choose "Send" or "Share" menu item in any application
* Choose "SD card"
* Choose any folder on SD card
* Tap "Copy here"
You can easy:
* Organize your photos.
* Organize your files.
[What Is APP2SD]
"APP2SD" is moving apps installed on phone storage to SD card , this operation can save your phone's internal storage space.
1. List all apps which can be moved to sd card
2. Show notification , when the new installed app can be moved to sd card
3. Tell user some apps should not be moved to sd card and tell user detailed reason.
4. Statistics Panel ,show apps quantity ,total size ,available memory and already used memory.
5. Sort apps by name ,size or install date.
6. Quick Menu (long click on app list item) : Open app/Show details/Show app's page of "Google Play" /uninstall app
7. Optimize Memory
8. Clean Cache
If you like this app ,please give it a 5-stars rating,many thanks.
[Why some apps should not be moved to SD]
When A APP Is Installed On SD :
1.If app contains Input Method/Live Wallpaper/Widgets , if you remove SD card or reboot your phone , the Input Method/Live Wallpaper will be reset to system default settings , widgets in home screen will be removed , you need re-select or re-add them , when SD card re-inserted or phone reboot end.
2.If app contains functions such as Sync Service/Device Administrators , if you remove SD card or reboot your phone , these functions won't work until SD card re-inserted or phone reboot end.
3.If app contains auto start task , the auto start task will fail and not be launched.
APP2SD Easy show these apps in "Should Not Move" list.
[Why some apps can't be moved to SD]
1.The app is copyright protected.
2.APP2SD is a feature introduced from android version 2.2 ,so not all apps support this feature.
3.The developer forces his app can only be installed to phone storage.
[Icon Author's Site]
A must-have application!!! Save phone memory by identifying and listing all applications that can be moved to SD Card!
you can install more apps
A great UI that makes it easy to
1) move apps from phone to SD Card
2) move apps from SD Card to phone, and
3) uninstall apps
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version SD File Manager PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: sd file manager pro file browser astro file explorer es card wireless gallery folder file expert LAN SMB
- list movable apps
- move one or all apps to SD card
- show app size and installation date
- list non-movable apps
- move app back to the internal storage
- show available size on devices
- uninstall app
- show app details page
- notify when a movable app is installed
This app is not used to backup apps to SD card. It only helps you to move a portion of apps used space to SD card. You have to manually install the apps after switching to a new phone or hard reset.
If an app uses any of the following features, the Android system won't let you install it on the external storage :
- App Widgets
- Input Method Engines
- Live Wallpapers
- Live Folders
- Alarm Services
- Account Managers
- Sync Adapters
- Device Administrators
App shortcuts will disappear from the home screen after you move the apps to the SD card. It's the limitation of Android system.
KW : App2SD a2sd sdmove MoveToSD Apps2SD AppToSD
You can also benchmark sd card writing and reading speeds.
You can also submit results and information to internet. In future there will be results. (As soon I got enough results).
Please write to me sreenshot if there are some problems.
Does not shows Card Info On Galaxy S, but you can check speed of external sd Card.
Please write to me, if you got suggestions, or problem report. I can not reply you to comment. And I can't fix problems if I got no feedback. If SD Tools can not test external card, please let me know.
You can view results of over 150000 results sampled over time. Choose in menu (Results).
- Doesn't show sd card info on some phones.
- Does not work with some Motorola phones. (Don't download)
Advanced path for: (path is case sensitive)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: /mnt/extSdCard
Samsung Galaxy S 3: /mnt/extSdCard
Recommended by AddictiveTips.
Hotest Apps by AppBrain.
Most of Android devices bundle with limited memory. Android task manager will selectively kill low priority tasks in order to reserve memory to higher priority task. That’s not always run at an appropriate time, causing low responsive apps, lagging, especially when you launch a new app after heavily browsing web pages. It causes a worse experience.
How RAM Booster works
RAM Booster is designed to overcome these issues by selectively kill less important apps that are running in the background but consumes considerable device’s memory.
RAM Booster comes with auto-boost in 4 levels: aggressive, strong, medium, gentle.
☆ Aggressive: kill most of low priority apps
☆ Strong: Kill apps that is low priority as well as consume lightly below an “average”
☆ Medium: kill apps that consumes memory above an “average”
☆ Gentle: kill only apps that uses considerable memory
“Average” is evaluated real-time based on running apps and change over time.
How to work RAM Booster
There are 5 ways to boost
☆ Auto-boost: boost automatically under RAM available & timing conditions
☆ Overlay widget – Enable RAM Booster overlay widget (on by default), adjust widget’s position, and tap on widget to boost anytime you want
☆ Home screen widget – one tap to boost (long-press your home screen>Widget to add RAM Booster widget)
☆ Notification bar – one tap to boost (toggle notification bar visibility in app’s setting)
☆ Boost Now – tap this button from app’s main screen
☆ Kill app widget
☆ Running app manager widget (4x1, 3x1)
☆ Fast reboot widget
☆ 1-click cache cleaner
☆ Tiếng Việt
☆ فارسی, دری, تاجیکی
☆ 漢語 (Traditional)
☆ 漢語 (Hongkong)
☆ Eesti keel
☆ Bahasa Indonesia
There are plenty options from app’s settings to twist boosting process:
☆ Boost level: select a boost level
☆ Nice themes at your choice
☆ Whitelist apps: apps will not be killed when boosting
☆ Boost automatically: auto-boost, come with minimal RAM threshold and Boost interval
☆ Report style- define how to show reports
☆ Feedback- a haptic feedback when touch on boost widget
☆ Overlay widget position/size - Change overlay widget position/size
☆ Overlay widget transparency- Change transparent/opaque level
☆ OnClick/OnLongClick options for overlay widget
kw: ram booster, memory booster, battery saver, ram manager, memory manager, boost, faster app, smart battery, task killer, ATK, fast reboot, one tap, 1-click clear cache, floating widget
Sd Card Manager is a free tool that allows Android users to manage their resources, files.
Users can see and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
Main Features :
**** High Performance.
**** Browse files and folders
**** Cut, copy and Paste files and folders
**** Create, Rename and Delete files
**** Free space and used space information
**** List all application and Install .apk application from sdcard
**** Sorting of files by name and date
**** Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
**** Efficient Search
**** Option to Hide / Unhide file
**** Compress and Uncompress file
Tags : file manager, file explorer, file browser, SD Card Manager , File hider and file compression and uncompression
DU Speed Booster is a powerful device manager that will help you master your background tasks, memory space, apps, and battery power through easy interface and one touch controls. It is a total Android phone management solution that combines advanced functionality of an app task killer, speed and ram booster, storage analyzer and clean master as well as a battery saver.
We hear your requests to add additional language support. As we continue to improve our application we will be adding more language options in near future. Please tell us the langue you want via firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Why not have just one app do it all? DU SPEED BOOSTER = More Speed, More fun!
** THE COMPLETE ANDROID MANAGER & OPTIMIZER **
Powerful Booster: Increase the speed of your Android phone up to 60%!
Easy Booster: Single touch interface that saves you time and effort
Effective Booster: Scans every corner of your storage including SD card to optimize your system efficiency
Smart Booster: Pre-set automatic cleaning of unwanted processes and trash
1. Added Game Booster module to bring you amazing game experience
- Smart recognition or manual selection of Game apps
- Concentrates system resource to support game operation, smoothes game play and boosts FPS
2.Speed Accelerator: Run Android apps and play games faster than before!
- One touch system speed diagnosis and acceleration by the use of “Optimize” button and home screen widgets
- Manage background processes, kill tasks and disable auto-start apps (rooted devices only) to clean up memory and boost speed of your system
- Freeze unwanted apps to increase memory and speed up your phone
3. Trash Cleaner: Clean up your Android phone and SD card space to increase memory and speed!
- Manage phone’s cache with a single touch to delete unwanted apps and files to boost your Android device system speed
- Clean up residual files left after uninstalled apps on your Android phone and SD card to free more storage space
4. Advanced App Manager: Master your apps to keep storage space clean and organized!
- Get batch install, uninstall manager that checks for any residual files to keep your Android phone clean and in the top speed
- Manage your apps both on your phone’s memory and SD card memory to increase storage space
- Move apps and files between your phone and SD card (App2SD) to free memory on your Android phone
5.Multiple langue supports
- Support English, Indonesia,Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Spanish Japanese, Thai
We added new game booster function in this version to bring amazing game experience for you. Please note this feature is still in a beta testing mode, should you experience any issues, please send email to email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible.
Questions about DU SPEED BOOSTER? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
The market leaves temporary files of downloaded apps behind.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning app!
Choose a tab, press check and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for dormant directories+files and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze,reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters which directories contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
10 features are currently available in the free version and an additional 2 can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker.
The Unlocker will also enable several convenience functions like picture previews.
SD Maid is constantly being developed and is designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of android devices it might not work perfectly on everyones device, but I'm working hard to get it there.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (email@example.com). I usually respond quite quick and will happily help you out.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.thedarken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.thedarken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
Key strengths of this app: "Detailed Storage Reports"
Now with "Google Drive", "SkyDrive" and "Box" Cloud Storage support. "Multi-file" Upload and Download to "Google Drive" , "SkyDrive" and "Box" Cloud Storage. Files can be compressed while uploading to Cloud. Dropbox support available in pro version.
Exactly what I needed!!!
I had installed a bit torrent program and couldn't remove the files Which filled my memory. Seconds later I had gone from 100 megabytes of available space to 6 gigs
OMG!!!!★★☆★★!! EXACTLY--WHAT--I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR
TO clean...rearrange...modify...shrink...move...rename...my poor SD CARD!!! I WASTED 2 DAYS looking at OTHERS==(★&GREAT ui...devs!!! ★★☆★★
MUST HAVE APP!!!!
My SD Card was at 98% full. I used this and deleated unused files I didnt know I had. I got my SD Card down to 59% full im IMPRESSED!!!
Once again over the years I've tried several things with several phones like the rest of you this is stable does what I want with ease. I don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. Samsung galaxy 2tmobile
A definite must have! I had this app less than 24 hes and was able to gain 500mb on my sd card by finding duplicate files.
Important note: READ_PNONE_STATE permission is for to pause music player upon incoming call.
File Explorer, Storage Reports, Storage Widget, Jukebox, Bookmark manager, FTP Manager, Network statistics, Password Vault.
SD CARD Storage Optimizer allows you to browse files in SD card, generate storage reports, clean up duplicates files and folders in the SD card, and optimize SD card storage by compressing large files and folders.
Other features include SD Card Widget, FTP Manager to upload/download files between remote machine and your Android device, Jukebox to play music in background, backup application packages, App specific network statistics, bookmark manager to quickly access important files, and Password Vault to manage passwords.
- Multi file delete
- Extract RAR files
- Install Android Application packages
- Multi file Copy/Paste
- Image Viewer
- Media player
- Change ringtone
- Create new folder
- View file content in web browser
1) How to find duplicate files?
From “Storage Reports”, select “File list Sorted by Size” Report to get list of files sorted by size. Duplicate files usually appear next to each other.
2) Does not encrypt as stated.
Encryption creates NEW file with .enc extension. Unencrypted original file is left as it is. You have to delete original unencrypted file after encrypting the file.
Example: Original file name: abc.txt, after encryption abc.txt.enc is created. After this you will see both abc.txt and abc.txt.enc files.
You have to delete abc.txt after successful encryption. Un-encrypting abc.txt.enc file recreates abc.txt.
Note: You must remember the password to decrypt the file.
3) After compressing a file/folder storage space size increased!
Compressing a file or folder creates compressed file with .zip extension. You have to delete the folder or file manually after compression to free up space.
Example : Compressing folder name foo creates foo.zip. You have to manually delete foo folder to free up space. You can uncompress foo.zip to recreate foo folder.
That is when you need the help from this app!
You can move your apps to SD card without a hitch; furthermore, you can also select to remove them. So with this app, you can do all things to organize your apps easily!
Please download and try!
・Movable apps: Show apps which can move into SD card.
・SD card: Show content in SD card.
・Phone memory: Show apps which cannot be moved into SD card.
・Support order change in accordance with capacity or name.
・Select apps and remove.
Much as we'd like to it's almost impossible to build an app that supports all android phones. But with your help, we'll try. Please help us make this app better by sending bug reports to "firstname.lastname@example.org". We might ask you additional question for your help. Don't forget to include your phone model and your Android OS. Thank you so much!
■When the various communication permissions can be used?
They can be used in ad display and effect tests.
It will be used in setting ad display and collecting related information of download regions (states).
It will be used in setting ad display and collecting related information of download regions .
Communication (Phone information)
It will be used in collecting Android versions of phones which downloaded the app.
More from developer
AndroidInside comes with a nature look & feel with many great features. One of them is a fully "swipe" history support for your browser! You can read articles like on an (e)-book.
-Native look & feel (Holo-Theme)
-Sort and/or highlight articles
-Article style settings
-Disqus comments with facebook,twitter and g+ support
-Article screen with history swipe support
-Article list with "Pull-to-refresh" support
-Share with everything
...and many more
-new send tipp to android inside (app sharing)
-new URL redirection dection for Android 2.x devices
-new better color handling
-new liststyle "modern"
-new retain configuration support for article screen
-new swipe support for comment screen
-new Google+ support (article screen)
-new Facebook support (article screen)
-new move with "< >" through article list
-new chunky list style includes comment number
AndroidInside.de is a german webpage all about Android. Daily news around hard - and software and apps as well. We'll offer test reports and Hands-On videos and many more!