Nach der Berechnung ist es möglich die Koordinaten auf einer Karte anzeigen zu lassen.
You can also do a long click on the map and it will return the GPS coordinates and the address.
For example if your car GPS does not know an address, with this application retrieve the GPS coordinates (latitude and longitude) of your destination and enter into the GPS in your car ...
★ Waypoint and Trail Management Systems.
★ Waypoint File System (new in version 7.1).
★ Waypoint photography
★ Online and offline maps. Cache maps for offline use. Choose maps from multiple sources: Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Mapquest, Cycling Maps and OpenSeaMap.
★ KML file importing and exporting for trails and waypoints. Your exported data will be viewable and navigable on your friend's devices and in Google Earth.
★ A panel for all your GPS parameters.
★ Navigational compasses.
★ Trail Recorder.
★ Military Coordinate Finder
★ Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, set a waypoint by tapping on a map, save your current position or enter an address (voice entry supported).
★ Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and a new navigation concept- GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar (available only from DS Software).
★ Trail Guidance System.
★ Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
★ Satellite reports including satellite signal bar graphs and satellite position mapping.
★ Email a map of your position. Navigation software not required on recipient's device.
★ Seamless integration with Google Earth.
★ Odometer / Speedometer / Estimated Time of Arrival / Time Remaining.
★ Data reporting for marine navigation.
★ Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
★ Proximity alerts.
★ Altitude determined from your position matched to altitude values in land survey databases providing you with values that are more reliable than altitude values returned from your device's GPS chip.
★ Map with floating reticule that shows your position with bearing and distance to reticule.
★ Sunrise Sunset report- Does not require a network connection. Useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
★ Data is backed up allowing battery change without data loss.
This premium navigation system is ad-free
★ Check out our YouTube product demo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K9dGhZG73s
- Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
- You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
- Customized unit reporting: Units reported as either U.S or SI/Metric
- Detailed Help file
- Excellent customer service
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
★ Recent Additions ★
V.6.32- ADDED AN OPTION TO HIDE THE MENU BAR FROM ALL SCREENS AND A MAGNETIC COMPASS SENSITIVITY CONTROL
V.6.10- MARINE MARKERS
V.5.90- WAYPOINT PHOTOGRAPHY
V.5.74- MAP SEARCH
V.5.71- CREATE A WAYPOINT BY ENTERING AN ADDRESS (VOICE OR KEYBOARD). VIEW APPROXIMATE ADDRESS FOR CURRENT POSITION.
V.5.60- More offline map types and easier to swap maps. View waypoints on any map.
-Users now have the option to chose Satellite, United States Geologic Survey location based altitude or Mapquest's Altitude Service for altitude reporting. USGS and Mapquest data are generally more accurate but require a network connection. USGS available only in contiguous U.S.A, Canada and Mexico.
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like MemoryMap(c) maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
Save and retrieve landmarks, share them with your friends. Track your path, get advanced statistics and interactive graphics. You won't have anymore questions about what you can accomplish.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring...
Don't hesitate, try the free Lite version right now!
Note: IGN Top25(c) and OSGB Explorer(c) maps are available in the old MemoryMap(c) QCT format, but NOT included with the application.
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum: http://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered).
Do not use comments for that: we cannot answer!
Key features are:
*** Maps ***
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included);
• Built-in online layers (road names and hills shading);
• Get more online maps and layers in one click from the included community map list (Nokia maps, USGS Topo, ...);
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• On-board offline maps support (visit our website to get the free map creator MOBAC);
• Memory-Map support (QuickChart .qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible, test your maps using the free version first);
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer and Scanner.
*** Landmarks ***
• Full GPX support (display/browse/create/edit of waypoints, routes and tracks);
• KML, KMZ and LOC files support;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Landmarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes and areas creator;
• Advanced SD memory card Landmarks Explorer.
*** Geolocation / Orientation ***
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Built-in GPS/Barometric Tracker (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
• Full screen map view;
• Longitude/Latitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, USNG, MGRS, OSGB, Irish Grid, Swiss Grid, Lambert Grids, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from www.spatialreference.org;
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
FOXNews, TappedIn - http://bit.ly/iCqKVp
"You can save your tracks, save your maps, save your gpx's, etc. It's pretty freaking cool."
BackPackingLight.com - http://bit.ly/mebcqn
►► About Gaia (guy-yuh)
Painstakingly crafted since 2009, Gaia GPS offers the full functionality of a handheld, backcountry GPS unit, with the best outdoor maps on the Market. You can always get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gaia comes from Greek mythology - she is the Goddess of the Earth, or Mother Nature.
• preview all maps online at www.gaiagps.com/maps
• download worldwide topo, road, and aerial maps
• includes the best government topo maps for the US and Canada (USGS, USFS, NRCan)
• unlimited downloads for offline use - no extra charges
• use Gaia everywhere - any Android or iOS device, and online at cloud.gaiagps.com
• sync your tracks, photos, maps, and waypoints to all of your devices
• share links to import tracks and photos, via email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and more
• keep your data backed up and synced to other devices, effortlessly
►► Map Tools
• record tracks, waypoints, and take geo-tagged photos
• display NEXRAD radar, track data, and TrailBehind waypoints on the map
• search for nearby waypoints and reports about places.
• import and export GPX/KML files, by file browser, DropBox, and email.
• customize all aspects of Gaia, including units, coordinates types, color and sound, and more.
Subscribe to GaiaPro to get premium maps and features. A GaiaPro subscription lasts for 1 year, and costs $9.99/year.
• download multi-layered maps - mix and set opacity for a many layers at once
• use MapBox cloudless aerial and street maps, the best and most up-to-date OpenStreetMap available
• sync high-resolution photos to GaiaCloud
WARNING, Gaia GPS is not compatible with these 3 devices:
* Droid Razr Maxx
* HTC Wildfire
* Asus Transformer
Bored to wait for maps display? Use All-In-One OfflineMaps+! Once displayed, maps are stored and remain available, quickly, even with no network access.
• Want more than just roads on your maps? You will find what you need here;
• Used to go to places with poor network coverage? Everything will stay available;
• Used to go abroad? You won't be lost anymore;
• Have a data allowance limit? It will reduce your usage.
*** This Plus version includes all features of the Standard version without ads, and supports professional GPS and geographic file formats like GPX, KML, KMZ and LOC ***
A lot of maps are available, including classical road maps, topographic maps, aerial (satellite) maps and various layers that can be added over any maps: OpenStreetMap (Roads, Topo), USGS National Map (Hi-res topo, Aerial imagery), Worldwide Sovietic topo maps, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, Yandex Maps, and various per-country topo maps (incl. Europe, UK, Spain, Italy).
- All maps can be stacked in layers, with precise opacity control.
- Select and store large areas in few clicks.
- Stored space is clear and can be easily deleted.
• Display, store and retrieve unlimited landmarks
You can add various items on the map such as waypoints, icons, routes, areas and tracks.
You can easily manage them using the powerful SD-Card Landmarks Explorer.
• On-map GPS Localization & Orientation
Your real location and direction are clearly displayed on the map, which can be rotated to match your real orientation (depends on device capabilities).
Easy turn off/on to save battery.
Fully compatible with metric and imperial distance units, GPS Longitude/Latitude coordinates and hundreds of grid systems (UTM, OSGB, Irish, Lambert, Swiss, MGRS/WGS84, USNG/NAD27, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, DFCI, ...).
• Need more?
If you are a real adventurer, try 'AlpineQuest GPS Hiking', the complete outdoor solution based on OfflineMaps, loaded with a powerful GPS Location Tracker.
Note: MilGPS for Android does not yet support the waypoint navigation functionality of MilGPS for iOS. The price is reduced accordingly.
- Display current location in Military Grid Reference System (MGRS), Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) or Latitude/Longitude coordinates.
- Display current time in local and zulu time (displayed as military date time group (DTG)).
- Simple, intuitive interface that can be read from a distance and operated with one hand in difficult conditions.
- Works with or without network coverage (location updates will be faster if network coverage is available and network location is enabled)
- Only requires location permissions.
What it doesn't do:
- Anything other than the above.
Note: This app does not read the encrypted military GPS signal. Only the WGS84 geodetic system is currently supported.
In this FREE version, the reference Datum is WGS84 (the one used in GPS system). In the Premium version, instead, ED50 and GRS80 are available also.
WARNING: Results are provided with no warranty!
Release 1.1.2 (2011-07-22) Fixed some bugs in input data parsing
Release 1.1.1 (2010-12-10) First release
This My GPS Location app allows you to see your current gps location (based on latitude and longitude) whenever you want. You can get your GPS location (latitude and longitude) on the map when you want to!
*Simple and useful GPS
*Easy and simple to use
*For android cell phones and tablets
*The interface of this app is very simple, so that you will get the *information of your current location easily and clear.
* Get current longitude and latitude coordinates.
* Display current location on a map.
Here is a simple GPS for you, in which you will know your current longitude and latitude. Now, do you want to know your location? Come to download this free app and you will know it specifically!
-open this app to start the service
-Then you will see your current position in the form of latitude and longitude.
-Press MENU key and we can convert between decimal and degree, view map and set update frequency.
-My GPS Location is a simple free application which uses your phone's GPS to display the latitude and longitude of your current location. When the "map" button is clicked, your current location is displayed on a map.
My GPS Location works the best when GPS is enabled this way latitude and longitude will be determined the best way. But even if you don¡¯t have GPS or WiFi available right now in your area, this Latitude app will try to locate you in the most precise way.
Also My GPS Location does not run in the background and in this way it saves your battery.
My GPS Location is Essential, efficient and Lightweight gps app which shows latitude, longitude in real-time.
If you like this app, please spend a little time to rate it. Thanks for your support!
How to uninstall when it is activated?
Deactivate it in the settings of the cell phone, in the part of location and security, check to deactivate it in the device administration.
GPS Trails Pro works in remote places like national parks, wilderness areas, and backcountry spots without relying on data and cell signals.
With GPS Trails Pro, you can:
Turn your phone into a GPS: Navigate via precise satellite signals in and out of cell network.
Capture waypoints: Mark campsites, trailheads, water sources, summits, and more.
Track every step: Record or follow your tracks and routes. Store unlimited tracks.
Share your trip: Post adventures to backpacker.com, Twitter and Facebook.
Geotag your photos, videos, and sound clips: Save coordinates with every image and see their exact location on a map. Auto-save videos to your YouTube account too.
View maps: See unlimited street maps, aerial photos, hybrid street/aerial maps, and topo maps provided by MyTopo.
Navigate on the trail: Be an expert backcountry navigator. Use the digital compass to follow bearings or go to waypoints on the trail.
Create map packs to store maps on your phone. This app allows you to save topos (MyTopo), aerials (Bing), streets (OSM), and terrain (OCM) map types.
Get worldwide aerial images on your phone. Our app gives you rare access to view and store offine aerial imagery from Bing maps.
View stats: See 10 stats, including elevation, speed, and distance.
Pick your coordinates: Choose latitude/longitude or UTM and WGS 84 or NAD 27 then use GPS Trails for advanced navigation with traditional paper maps.
Download Pro Trips: Follow our step-by-step trail guides of popular trails and lesser-known routes in national parks, national forests, and local parks, including Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mountains, Glacier, Rocky Mountain, White Mountains, Adirondacks, Catskills, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, Acadia, Mount Rainier, Everglades, Olympic, and more. Find hikes near major cities: New York City, Seattle, Portland, LA, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, and more. Plus find section hikes on the Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, and the Continental Divide Trail.
Search trips: Find thousands of trips shared by the Backpacker editors and the trimbleoutdoors.com community.
Plan trips: Plan trips with map tools at trimbleoutdoors.com and wirelessly sync them to Backpacker GPS Trails app. You can mark points, draw tracks, upload GPS files, print maps, and more. (requires membership)
Get published: Every month the editors at Backpacker handpick adventures shared by its online community to be published in the magazine. Kickstart your adventure writing and photography career with GPS Trails.
NEW: Plug in statewide topo maps into your Android with our new SD cards. Learn more at: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/SDCards/
Supported Phones: GPS Trails Pro is designed and optimized for the Android phones.
Battery Life: While we optimize our code to cut down on power requirements, continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For longer dayhikes or overnight trips, we suggest packing lightweight battery packs to charge the phone.
Follow Us: We’ve created a Facebook page for our mobile apps to discuss upcoming releases, new features, and your feedback. Your feedback helps us create a better app. Go to: facebook.com/backpackergpstrails.
Backpacker brings the outdoors straight to the reader's doorstep, inspiring and enabling them to go more places and enjoy nature more often. The authority on active adventure, Backpacker is the world's first GPS-enabled™ magazine and website, and the only outdoor media whose editors and network of map contributors personally map the hiking trails they publish.
E-mail any questions and if you like it, please rate it!
It is an idea companion for outdoor activities, such as hiking, running, biking, sailing, kayaking and many more. The screen displays the latitude, longitude or any of the selected grid system along with position error, bearing, altitude, and speed.
Grid systems that are supported by this app are: MGRS, UTM/UPS, US National Grid (USNG), Georef, Map Grid Australia 1994 (MGA94), British National Grid (OSGB), New Zealand Transverse Mercator 2000 (NZTM2000) and New Zealand Map Grid (NZMG).
A waypoint can be created using the device's current location or the user can enter the coordinates or grid reference manually through the "create waypoint" dialog. In addition, the app is able to create a new waypoint when the user long press on the GPS map.
World Offline Maps offers you the most popular mobile offline GPS navigation application.
High quality Malta vector map is stored on your mobile device (no data connection required).
- High quality detailed vector map is stored on the phone
- Completely offline, internet is not required
- Full GPS support in offline mode
- 18 languages Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation support
- 36 languages menu translation
- Lane Guidance
- Speed Limits
- Fast offline routing
- POIs search (point of interest such as restaurants, bars, museums, banks etc.)
- Address search (cities, streets and house numbers)
- Car, bike and pedestrian routing modes
- Bookmarks and favorite places support
- Find and Navigate to: Address, Contact, POI, Postal code, GPS coordinates and more
- Share your position with friends (via SMS text message, e-mail or GPS coordinates)
SAFETY AND USER COMFORT
- Speed Limit notification
- Compass feature
- Avoid Roadblocks, Motorways etc.
- Avoid Toll Roads
- Pedestrian and bike navigation modes
- Fully customizable navigation screen
- Day/night driving modes
- Map rotation feature
- Several map styles
- Customizable spoken warnings
- Switch languages
- Turn on/off voice guidance
- And many more features...
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
- Hardware Accelerated rendering
- Graphics optimized for tablet & HD devices
KEYWORDS: satellite, navigator, navigation, Malta, gps, navigation, routing, car, bike, address search