- Native (NDK) libraries used by application (x86, ARM, MIPS), including library paths and names
- Frameworks (Unity, Marmalade, etc)
- Requested features
- Application activities
- Extract (copy) APK to SD card
- Uninstall applications
- Detailed APK information
- Filter by system & downloaded apps
- Sort by name and installation date
Batch install .APK files from internal storage or SD Card.
●APK Installer for PC Version
APK Installer for PC is Now Available that allow install .APK files from Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8. learn more http://apkinstaller.com/
Batch uninstall unwanted apps easily.
Batch export .APK files to SD Card.
Share the app with your friends easily.
Keep your system away from the latest threats.
Create any application shortcuts you want and put them on your home screens.
One Tap to clean up app cache easily.
●App Info Viewer
APK Installer allows you to view apps Package Name , APK files location and installation date.
Move apps to SD Card.
ADB Debugging USB switch.
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
★ No ROOT access required.
★ By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
★ Provided Search option to search applications.
★ Compatible with latest version of Android 5.0
★ Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
★ Action bar ,support from Android 2.2+ devices.
★ Can extract multiple/all APK's by holding long click on any item.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Strings are available in GitHub https://github.com/meher421/ExtractorStrings/tree/master/values .Please email me translated strings
Before buying please try the free version on your device and ensure it fully works:
(apk = Android application)
My APKs Pro will make a backup of installed applications on your device, to restore them without an internet connection and avoiding playstore long search and download times. For your paid/protected/not backuppable apps My APKs Pro will generates special files usable for a manual restore (or even automated with My APKs Install, see end of page).
Obviously, My APKs Pro incremental restore will provide you a simple way to reinstall, in one or more steps, your backupped apps after a full reset of your device.
Moreover, My APKs Pro easily shares apps with peoples or devices by email, bluetooth, wifi, skype and loads onto google drive, dropbox and others (doing de facto a cloud backup).
Another important ability of My APKs Pro is to generate basic and detailed report of installed applications with playstore links and information.
Last but not least, My APKs Pro autobackup service backups new or updated applications even without your intervention.
To conclude My APKs Pro is the complete management solution for your device apps, and still it is very light (about 500 kb) and not intrusive (it requires very few permissions to operate).
Please note My APKs Pro doesn't use root permissions, therefore it cannot backup apps settings and data, it only backups the apk. For every question please write us, we will reply as soon as possible.
★ Backup: save a copy of installed applications on the device
★ Verify: assures integrity of backup
★ Share: sends applications by email, bluetooth, wifi, skype and loads onto google drive, dropbox and others
★ Report: creates a basic or detailed list of the applications in HTML, PDF and TXT format
★ Restore: restores the apk previously backupped by user selection
★ Autobackup: the autobackup service will save new or updated applications without your intervention
★ Uninstall: removes the application from the device and keep in sync the backup
★ Manage: standard Android management of the application
★ and much much more...
Please LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review and spread My APKs Pro. Thank you.
Required permissions are for:
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : storing backup and creating report
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK : avoid device to turn off during backup progress
android.permission.VIBRATE : system notifications
android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS : custom toast messages
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : start autobackup service at boot
Follow us on:
★ Blogger http://droidiani.blogspot.com/
★ Facebook http://www.facebook.com/droidiani
★ Google+ https://plus.google.com/105649647672204556971
Special thanx to Fabrizio Russo (http://fabrizio-russo.blogspot.com/) for his accurate beta-testing work. Android PDF Writer library is used by Javier Santho Domingo.
DISCLAIMER: The author is not responsible for illegal or wrong usage of My APKs Pro.
tag and keyword: apk, backup, restore, share, report, automatic, search, uninstall, manage, apps, paid, protected
My APKs Install easily restores your apps on all of your devices, even paid/protected ones:
* Apk Extractor allows you to export installed applications to apk and store to : /SDcard/ApkExtracted
* Easy to use
WHAT'S NEW :
* Add search feature to easily search application to extract
*Optimized data,making list applications scrolling very smooth
TAGS : android apk, apk, extractor, get apk...
* Extract all application's apk , including system applications.
* By Default Application's file will be saved in /sdcard/ApkGetter/ on .
* Application's file can extract by click on it.
* Application's file can also save to other location by selecting SaveTo option. which will open file manager.
* Provided file manager with better UI and functionality.
* Compatible with latest version of Android 4.4.4.
* Saved apk(application) format AppName.apk
* Action bar ,support from Android 2.1+ devices.
* Search Functionality.
* Sorting by ascending and descending
* List of applications can be sorted by size, installed date and name.
* Can extract multiple/all Applications by holding long click on any item.
- It is rarely tiny! It takes only 64 KB on your Android phone.
- It supports external SD cards.
P*S: Don't forget to allow the installation of non-market apps in the system settings.
Don't you think there should be a simpler way?
Sharing apps with your friends is possible easily now with Apk Share.
Apk Share app show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package (Apk file) directly from your memory and share Installed Apps file directly as attachment via Bluetooth, Email, Drop-box, Google Drive etc.
Installed applications can be backup in the storage card. The storage location is / sdcard / kibzorgLabs / apk_share. And also you can overwrite backup of old application to updated version.
No rooting required.
When you discover a best apps, You will want to share it with your friends at once,Then, Apk Share will solve this problems. Just find the apps and share it by Click.
Now share your apps, the simpler and cooler way!
Want to share an application to your friends but it doesn't exist on Google Play Market and you forgot where to download it? This tiny tool may help.
You can easily save your installed applications into your SD card without root!
This application only uses "Write External Storage" permission to save application package!
If you think SaveAPK is helpful, please consider buy this donate version, it has smaller size, and a built-in file chooser, so you can use it without OI File Manager.
This application can also copied by itself, but I believe you are an honest person, and you will not do that. If you think this application is not worth to pay, SaveAPK is also not bad.
• Scan all APKs in SD card
• Install APK
• Search APK
• Batch rename APK's filename
• Batch Move APKs to directory
• Search and delete all duplicate APKs in one click
• User can custom [time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show apk details: size, package, apk path.
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can install multi-APK in one click.
* Fast and easy to use.
* Extracts all most all installed application
* No ROOT access required.
* By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/APK Extractor/.
* Provided Search option to search applications.
* Compatible with latest version of Android 4.4.4.
* Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk
Fast and easy to use.
Default Apk files will be saved in /sdcard/ApkExtractor/.
Provided Search option to search applications.
Works on all devices
- does not consume memory or CPU resources
& totally FREE !
OASVN is a free and Open Source software licensed under the Lesser GPL. This Professional version receives bug fixes and general stability updates that the free version does not get and helps support development of OASVN. I will be adding additional nice features to the pro version only, but I want to keep the free version fully functional as an subversion client.
Major changes in this version include
• svn+ssh:// + private key support
• a local and repository browser with many features
• Conflict detection and resolution!
• Working copies can now be saved anywhere in the filesystem.
Major Contributors to the project include: (Thank You!)
Tim Jagenberg : svn+ssh with private key
Sascha Zieger: local browser and export ability
This version of OASVN supports the following SVN operations:
• Checkout (Head or Choose Revision)
• Add (files added to the working copy directory are automatically added on commit
• Export (allows complete export from the remote repo or just exporting just one file from either the working copy or the remote repository).
• Conflict Resolution!!!! (Notification of conflicts happens during update and conflicted files are marked in the local browser, clicking on the file in the local browser presents resolution options
• Remote Repository browse allows the ability to export any single file to your local file system
• Remote Revision list with complete details of files added/deleted/modified, author, commit comments, date, etc.
• Log keeps track of all successes and failures on a connection basis and retains information until you clear it out.
• Local Repository browsing allows you to export from your local copy, open files via intent by mime type (should present your with the correct application choices for the job, it is up to the application to respect opening the file by URI) and also shows svn status of files in conflict, or locally updated.
• New svn+ssh code with private key support! (again this is not well tested, I would appreciate feedback using the jira: https://openandroidsvn.atlassian.net/
• Now allows you to save working copies and exports anywhere on the local file-system. (the predetermined /mnt/sdcard/OASVN has been removed)
Also there is English and German language support. Translations in any language welcome!
We have taken every precaution to ensure this works correctly, but please make sure to back up your repositories regularly!
Source for the project is located here: https://code.google.com/p/open-andriod-svn/
Note: svn+ssl is still experimental. I have received some positive feedback but I do not have access to do in-depth testing yet on this protocol, please send me any feedback using the Jira, my email or website.
The fastest apps backup tool on android
You can backup apps to the SD card. You will never lose your data again
-Backup apps to SD card.
-User can send apps via email.
-User can backup apps from app detail screen by click on Save button.
-User can check detail information about any app by just click on arrow button of that app from the list.
Detail Information -
1) Application Name
2) Package Name
4) Required Features
5) Required Permissions
6) Path Info
7) Target SDK Version
8) Installed On
9) last Modified
How to use it?
Click on the list item to Extract, Share, Launch & App information.
Long Click on the list item for multiple selection & then click Extract option at top right corner to extract applications.
What are other useful options available?
User can filter system apps by "Show System-Apps" by action bar (top right) option click.
User can filter download apps by "Show Install-Apps" by action bar (top right) option click.
Search option to search application from the list.
Arrow icon for detail application info.
What share options is available?
Bluetooth, Gmail, Dropbox, Skype etc.
What is location of extracted applications?
Path of extracted application are /storage/sdcard0/AppBackups/