Root Checker Advanced gives you an easy way to know if you have SuperUser (or ROOT) and Busybox in your system and their path routes.
Root Checker Advanced give you an easy explanation of what is Root and what is Busybox.
This app was designed to have Holo Theme in all Android phones.
-HAVE YOU GOT DOUBTS? ¿DO YOU WANT THAT YOUR QUESTION APPEARS IN THE FAQs SECTION?
It's very easy, download the application, press menu button and select FAQs. Inside FAQs press menu button and select "New Question".
-DO YOU WANT TO OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ROOT AND BUSYBOX IN YOUR PHONE?
Buy PRO (Root Checker Advanced PRO) for only 0,99$. Paid version unlock this features:
-More Root Information
-More Busybox Information
-HOW CAN I ROOT MY ANDROID PHONE?
If you are finding how to root your phone, try to search in Google or XDA-Developers forum, there are lots of useful guides to root your Android phone.
The model that you need to follow to find a good guide is something like that:
"How to Root" + Phone Name
For example, if I have a Samsung Galaxy Mini I will search --> How to Root Galaxy Mini, and if I don't find it I can add more information ---> How to Root Galaxy Mini S5570I.
-WHY THIS APP HAS BAD RATES BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS?
Very simple, we are plagued by "haters", people who rate applications negatively for having fun, putting comments like "Love 4ever" leaving two stars, or simply they keep silent to keep their Google+ profile hided. This application works correctly and most of the users are happy with it. I noticed that there are people that doesn't like my ads, but mine is not annoying or intrusive, in fact it is a single box on the bottom of the screen, but that or any little thing give reason to people like that to comment negatively . Do not become one of them and if you comment negatively less say why.
TAGS: root checker advanced, check su, superuser, find root, busybox, locate, path, installation, holo, comprobar su, superusuario, probar root, rootear, localización, ruta, instalación, prueba, shell, command, roottools.
NoBloat lets you delete unwanted apps that come pre-installed with your phone. Simply select the bloatware that you want to get rid of and click delete. By default, NoBloat will automatically place backups on your external storage which you can restore at any time.
Remember, though: ALWAYS have a backup of your phone. Important features might break when deleting system apps.
Using the blacklist in the full version, you can swiftly get rid of all bloatware after installing a new ROM. When wiping your phone's data, you can export your blacklist to import it on your new ROM.
You're advised to try the free version before buying. Not all ROMs allow NoBloat to work.
Free version features
* Disabling and enabling system apps
* Creating backups of system apps and restoring them
* Deleting system apps
Full version features
* Creating a blacklist of system app to delete
* Batch operation to backup/remove all blacklisted system apps
* Batch operation to enable all disabled system apps
* Batch operation to restore all backups
* Export your settings and blacklist to external storage to import them later
* Quickly find apps using the search functionality
* Change backup folder location
* If you have issues uninstalling apps, try uninstalling the app's updates or enabling USB debugging.
* In order to use NoBloat you need root access. If you do not know what root access means, you probably don't have it.
* Be aware that in order to update your version of Android, you might need all original apps in place. It is advised to always have a backup of deleted apps or to just disable them so you can restore them later.
* TVK Development cannot be held responsible for any damage you may cause.
* Removing critical apps can cause your phone to malfunction. Be sure to ONLY delete apps you know for certain aren't needed.
* Always have backups of your device's image.
* If you have any questions regarding the safety of actions using NoBloat, you're advised to contact TVK Development beforehand.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
- Native (NDK) libraries used by application (x86, ARM, MIPS), including library paths and names
- Frameworks (Unity, Marmalade, etc)
- Requested features
- Application activities
- Extract (copy) APK to SD card
- Uninstall applications
- Detailed APK information
- Filter by system & downloaded apps
- Sort by name and installation date
!!! Now Apk Info Lite is available! With save on SD card option!!!
The kernel is modified by cpu spec, ARM spec.
When S2 install this kernel, it will run faster, more responsive.
Kernel source locate at sf.net for GPL license.
Let S2 enter download mode(press power, volume down, home).
Use Odin to download official firmware.
After download, enter recovery mode(press power, volume up,home) and wipe out /cache,user data
■ Backup applications to your sdcard directly
■ Send Google Play link or Apk directly as attachment by e-mail (apk share)
■ Share with other applications which accept text (SMS, Bluetooth, Facebook, Google reader, Google + etc...)
■ Uninstall application
■ Launch app
InstaWifi makes it easy for you to connect and share wifi networks with your friends and family instantly through the use of NFC and QR codes. Simply tap your phone on a sticker, or scan a QR code to connect to a wifi network.
InstaWifi is only needed to generate the QR code for your wifi network. Once you have the QR code, any Android smartphone with the Barcode Scanner app by zxing (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.zxing.client.android) installed can scan to automatically connect.
For the NFC features, InstaWifi needs to be installed on the device to read the NFC sticker correctly.
Interested in playing around with NFC but don't know where or what type of NFC stickers to buy? Donate a couple bucks to the developer and I will send you special Android-themed NFC stickers as a token of appreciation.
For more details, see the help section in the menu of the app.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING before installing:
If you rooted your phone, InstaWifi will ask for root on startup so that it'll automatically grab your WiFi password and security type so that you don't have to manually type it in. Root access is not required.
DO NOT share the QR code to people you do not trust. The QR code has your wifi network password embedded in the image, and should only be used to share with family or friends.
Storage - External SD card access is used to save QR images onto the SD card so that GMail and other applications can retrieve the image and attach it to their app.
Network Communication - NFC permission is used to read/write from a NFC tag, as well as for Android Beam. Also to view WiFi networks to populate the list of WiFi networks you've connected to.
System Tools - To enable and disable WiFi.
Report any bugs or feedback on instawifi.jessechen.net
This application can disable packages and components (Activities, Services and Receivers) on your device, so you can prevent applications to run in specific events. Additionally, you can also run any activities inside a package.
*** WARNING: This application can make your device unbootable if misused. Use with caution! ***
Our latest Android application lets you find out all of the technical information about your Android tablet or smartphone. Smart System Info gives you a better insight into your device, with PPI, battery temperature, RAM usage, CPU usage and more. It has never been easier to find all of the advance specifications of your device, live and real-time.
Smart System Info is elegant, minimalistic and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Each tab is full of information such as uptime, model name and number, Android build, CPU usage and more - we are giving you more flexibility and information that any other free system application. Smart System Info can be used with all popular Android smartphones and tablets - from Android version 2.1 and up. With our app, you can have all the system info that you will ever need at your fingertips.
Be the master of your Android device with Smart System Info - system information, only a tap away.
- Battery percent (is it charging?), technology, temperature and voltage
- CPU type/name
- Processor currently scaling and load
- Uptime in DD:HH:MM:SS
- Free and total RAM, internal memory space and SD card space
- Brand name of your device, codename, IMEI/MEID and motherboard ("hardware")
- Screen resolution, density and refresh
- Android version, API level, Build and user name
- Your Internet connection: IP, operator, country, roaming
- Wi-Fi: SSID, BSSID, MAC address
- Geolocation: your real address, latitude and longitude
Your phone information like IMEI number,Phone Type,Version,API Level and more will be available to you.
SIM card and network details like subscriber id,SIM operator,SIM serial no,SIM operator name,network operator,network type will be available to you.
GPS Info like current location and status will be available to you.
** This Application use to get location based information’s which is available to you (Show your current location). Application won’t use the location info’s for any other purposes.
** Application won’t work if you move application to SD card
!!! Now Apk Info Lite is available! With save on SD card option!!!