In my opinion, the most suitable working time agreement between the employee and the employer is flexitime or flextime.
Each minute, which is made longer, goes into a time account and can be worked less on another day.
This program was created to manage the working time on this basis.
You'll immediately see the time reservation you'd have if you were going home this minute.
If the account number is more important after yesterday's workday, you can also display it. This corresponds to the displayed contests on various electronic clocks.
• Minute current time table
• calculation and display closing time
• manage absences (with display holydays and sick days of the year)
• manage account corrections
• automatic calculation of breaks (adjustable for variable types)
• export yout timetable with a simple share as Mail, with Bluetooth or WhatsApp or enything else ...
• print time table and absences overview