Select from hundreds of quality sounds, samples, atmospheres and more!
Select up to seven simultaneous sounds, audio files or microphone recordings! Plus add an eighth sound with an experimental video player now!
A one-of-a-kind musical palette creation tool.
Pick from the "Beats" category things like dubstep, house, dance plus many more. The "Atmosphere" category contains samples to flavor your audio creations.
★With the touch of one button your sound is either played once, looped forever or looped to a set time. And that's only one layer of your song! You can have up to seven layers! Choose a beat, then make some noises in the microphone.
★Easy to use for all ages! The young ones love it and so do the adults. Anyone can sing (at least to themselves). Make your own house mix to go along with your mood! Or a slow and soothing song for chilling out. Whatever your passion is you'll have fun playing with this app. After 1000's of positive installs we feel confident that this music playground app is good value!
★Get rid of that piano app and the drum kit one too. Here comes the new all-ages standard in mobile music interaction for inspiration and fun. BEST MUSIC MAKER APP FOR THE PRICE!!!
★ Give your ears some candy and your creative side a cookie cause you'll really enjoy creating with this program. A music creator with, background sounds and sound effects and a recorder. A good quality music maker to enjoy at anytime day or night! A DJ's friend or a beat boxers companion. You will have lots of FUN with this music creator.
★ Works great on any size screen or orientation on your tablet or phone.
★ Do you love music, singing or rapping? Are you a beat boxer? Then you'll find this app so handy on the go and inspirational. Imagine pulling out your phone and then bustin' a rhyme right then and there with a professional back up accompaniment
★ We could not find any mobile music app that could compare. There just isn't anything like this. No music or audio experience required. It's easy to understand and it's not sterile like many complicated loop machines.
★ Versatile and simple to use. An easy but powerful tool (almost like a game) for making, interacting and playing with music easily.
★★★HOW TO RECORD★★★ Currently there is no built-in recorder for the app but it does save all your selections and their values or states and volume levels etc. To save, first get things how you like them. Then HOLD PRESET 1 (when you do this the SAVE BUTTON appears). Preset 1 is now set to your selection. Hit STOP ALL, then PRESET 1 again to test if it stored. Once you understand that you can save up to 4 presets. Now all you have to do is tap the save presets button and after you enter a name, HOLD the button that says LONG PRESS TO SAVE. Now your hard work can be recalled anytime with the load button. If you hook the phones or tablets output to a PC you can record quite easily with Windows Sound Recorder or Garage Band on Mac. Simply hook your audio out from your phone into your line in or mic in on your PC and record away.
★★★EXTERNAL SPEAKERS★★★ Hook your phone or tablet to some speakers to fill your room and experience amazing clips and sounds. Use your Bluetooth speakers or a cable.
★★NO ADS★★ This app has no annoying ads or pop-ups (because we hate them too). We spent a lot of time and hard work in making this app I hope you can appreciate the low price to ensure a full experience.
★★NO PERSONAL DATA TAKEN, STORED OR USED★★The app was designed for function above all else. It does NOT take or store ANY personal details. It does not use Internet or WiFi for any reason other than updating. This program is NOT evil or malicious in any way. It was intended to be fun and interactive for musicians and the non-musical alike.
Note: All samples are Royalty free and DRM free and fun.
With the sequencer can compose music and you'll be proud to call their own work, and all with no musical experience! All you need is to press a finger to create an entire composition, which can be saved on our cloud service Step / Net.
Sequencer is simple and affordable, as well as the results of their creations will surprise you and your friends. Even if you have never worked with music software or have never considered myself a musician ... Now it's time to prove yourself and create something great!
Sequencer - for music creation
Various tools lead, percussion, etc.
8, pages 16 × 16
Built in Content Manager (Step / Net)
Zooming and key at any time
Adjustable reverb and delay effects
Save and load your creations locally
Add tracks in Step / Net
Evaluate other people composition of cloud service Step / Net
Now you can share your creations online with Step / Net! Integrated cloud sharing system.
Share your songs with one click.
How to use?
Choose a variety of tools (INS) and percussion (PERC) on the right side. Additional options, where FX / Key / Scale and tone can be changed. Just play with it and you will see that it is very easy to use, once you learn how to use it.
The app that you love has finally been updated with all the cool features that you asked for and even more.
The complete app has been revamped and now looks much more elegant and up-to-date, offering you a true and unique Android experience.
- New easy-to-use navigation – you can now enjoy the Rammstein experience at its whole!
- Updated discography – addition of latest album, all singles, b-sides, and extra tracks
- Updated videography – addition of latest video clips and screenshots
- New section about 'Pyrotechnics' – it’s almost like being at one of their concerts!
- New, completely dynamic 'Tour' section – find all Rammstein concerts around the world, with details about lineup, venue, and the event. This app literally brings you one step closer to Rammstein :)
- More questions for “Rammstein Trivia” – test your knowledge about Rammstein!
I would like to thank everyone for your feedback about errors, issues and problems of the app as well as suggestions for ways to extend it. This has helped me a lot!
Also, thank you all for the amazing comments and ratings that you have given to the app. It really motivates me to make it better.
Feel free to comment, suggest new features and tell me what else you would like to see in this app.
I have no affiliation with Rammstein whatsoever, I am just a fan of what they do. All logos, lyrics,
albums, artwork and images are property of their respective trademark owners.
You can easily compose your own melody just by turning on LEDs.
Draw your favorite shape and you will hear a beautiful melody.
After completing your own masterpiece, you can share it with your friends.
You can additionally purchase various kinds of sounds and LEDs.
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial app and the purpose of this app is for entertainment only. This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". All rights reserved by respective content owners. The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain by you tube api. and registered users can add the link of YouTube video here.. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app.
This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube videos.All copyright names and images are the property of their owners and are used here for reference only in accordance with Title 17, U.S. Code.This app is not endorsed, authorized or produced by the property owner and as such is unofficial and intended for informative purposes.
If you have the feeling there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, Please contact us with any questions or requests for content removal
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain by you tube api. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos. We donot claim the videos, audios or other contents. The graphics and other content are the property of respective copyright holders. Please contact us in case of any objections.
• Interviews with musicians who get the most out of life
• Video demonstrations and how-to’s
• Tips and tutorials for players of virtually every instrument-from piano to guitar to trumpet
• Reviews of the latest musical instruments, electronics, products, and books
With this Android subscription, you’ll get the same high-quality, engaging content as in the print edition plus features unique to an online format including: watching video presentations, following hot links, conveniently accessing archived issues, and the ability to easily share features with far-away friends.
Download the FREE app today, and then select the issue you like to purchase or subscribe and save!
Digital purchase options available:
-Individual issues are available for $3.99
-One Year subscription available for $8.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
The magazine is bi-monthly (every 2 months).
Subscription is for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase and will include the current issue and subsequently published future issues.
Payment will be charged to your Google Play account on confirmation of your purchase.
Back issues and current issues are available for purchase within the app
Subscription will auto-renew unless you turn off 24-hours prior to the subscription expiry. You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your Google Play account settings
No cancellation of the current active subscription is allowed during the subscription period.
No musical experience required, simply highlight some buttons and press play.
- Create and edit up to 8 tracks
- Choose from 8 different instruments
- Select your own colors to keep track of the tracks
- Copy and Paste functionality, including "paste to end" feature that simplifies repeats
- Export midi sound files that are playable on your device and on computers
- Export the song as a ringtone on your device
- Save files to transfer songs to your friends
Sketch-a-Song is proudly ad free, and there are no in-app purchases. Just make music and have fun!
“Sketch-a-Song brings composition to life for students of all ages. This app is so fun, visually appealing, and easy to use. My students don’t even realize they’re learning!” – Julie Wild, Music Teacher.
- “Like an orchestra in your iPad” – Raymond, age 9
- “No matter what you do, it almost always sounds pretty good” – Nate, age 11
Try it now and see why kids and people of all ages LOVE composing in color with Sketch-a-Song. Express your creativity, learn the fundamentals of music composition and increase your music appreciation while having a blast!
Here’s how it works:
SKETCH YOUR SONG
- Create music more easily than ever! Simply tap and drag to create, move, and edit notes.
- Build your own ensemble from over 40 free instruments without navigating complicated menus or settings.
- Connect visual patterns with sounds using our colorful, intuitive interface.
- Hear your song play back in real time as you build it.
INNOVATIVE SKETCHPAD SYSTEM
- Experience our patent-pending musical system, which takes advantage of time-tested music theory principles to make sure that your music sounds harmonious.
- Explore eight different sketchpads and characters, each with their own unique personality and sound.
- Add measures to link sketchpads together and create a beautiful backdrop for your masterpiece!
- Play all of your favorite instruments like a virtuoso.
- Enjoy using high quality samples of over 40 real instruments ranging from rock and pop to orchestral.
- Experiment with melodic instruments in five categories: Keyboards, Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, and Voices!
- Master drums and percussion instruments from around the world.
No matter who you are or what your background is, Sketch-a-Song makes music accessible and rewarding. PARENTS: empower your child and ignite a lifelong love of music through genuine creativity. TEACHERS: supplement your lessons with an accessible and immediate way to demonstrate instrumentation, rhythm, melody, harmony, and more. KIDS: impress your friends with your awesome songs and have a great time experimenting with musical melodies. Anyone can have fun composing music with Sketch-a-Song.
NOTE: Sketch-a-Song is (and always will be) AD FREE. We do not require an account and collect no private data. We value your experience and your privacy. For more please see: http://sketchasong.com/privacy/
We are always looking for ways to enhance your experience. Please email us with any suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
Find out what kids say about Sketch-a-Song at www.sketchasong.com
Download now to experience it for yourself!
Click a cube to start or stop a loop. Click multiple cubes to mix your own songs.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
The drum machine includes pattern sequencer, 8-channel step sequencer (one pattern), pattern/channel mixer, sample list with file explorer for importing WAV, OGG or FLAC loops/drums from your sdcard.
GrooveMixer is the great solution for music composers to make hip hop, house, dubstep and other music grooves. This drum machine was created for mobile musicians wanted to sketch their music rhythm ideas everywhere. If you are one of them, GrooveMixer is your pocket rhythm station, your pocket beat maker that is always with you.
Guitarists and drummers can use it as a metronome or a drum accompaniment.
It does not matter what music experience you have, GrooveMixer is good choice to produce sound. If you are beginner (you do first music steps) and just want to try to compose something, GrooveMixer will be your good friend on this amazing way - the way of beats and sound!
Just look our demos (songs/tracks) or read tutorials on http://groovemixer.com/tutorials/ site.
Groove Mixer drum machine features:
• Drum machine with 256 patterns
• Volume mixer with mono\solo buttons
• Stereo mode (balance, panning)
• Step sequencer with 8 channels
• Beats per minute (BPM): 20-400
• Friendly and easy-to-use interface
• Save and load your groove beats
• Export sound beats to audio WAV, OGG or FLAC files
• Sample preview before using in app
• Samples are loaded from SDCARD
• 808, 909 and Linn drumkits
• Unlimited song length
• Support various time signatures
• Built-in zip extractor to install downloaded sample packs
Friendly and well designed user interface works good on small and large screens.
This music creation tool works without any restrictions.
Harmonica features a genuinely-sampled 10-hole diatonic harmonica. Both single notes and chords are playable, as are blow notes and draw notes. Harmonica includes all 12 keys from G to F# - it's like having 12 Harmonicas in your pocket!
Harmonica couldn't be simpler to use. Simply touch your lips(*) to the Harmonica, and play away. You don't even need to blow! And if you'd prefer not to put your phone in your mouth, Harmonica works great with your fingers too.
Whether you use it to make your friends laugh, impress that pretty girl, or to annoy your co-workers, Harmonica is indispensable.
(*) Let's face it. If you do this, you're doing so at your own risk. Please clean your phone first!
Easy and fun method of creating music sequence with visual control!
- random tone patterns
- nice visual effects
- three samples (simple echo, piano and rock)
- faster and slower playback mode
- record and playback music (first version does not allow to save to files yet)
- zoom and pan support for smaller screens
Ringtone Maker is one of the best ringtone app in play store.It helps you make ringtones from your songs on your phone.
What makes our ringtone app different from from other ringtone maker apps in play store is our extremely easy to use user interface.In a matter of seconds you have your ringtones from your favorite songs ready.
Ever wanted a versatile, simple, free ringtone maker to get a part of a song as your ringtone? Never knew how to find that “perfect spot” where to cut it off? Worry no more: with this MP3 ringtone maker, you can use your device to chop songs – directly at your fingertips. Creating ringtones has never been this much fun!
With over 800+,5 Star reviews we are leading the ringtone maker app category for the past one and a half years.The ringtones created by Ringtone Maker can be used also as your alarms,or you can assign this ringtones to any particular contact.The possibilities of this app are endless.Ringtone Maker has no any hidden costs which require you buy a premium version of the app ie we are never ever going to create a Ringtone Maker Pro .
How To Use Ringtone Maker
-Open The Ringtone Maker App And Select The Option Ringtone Editor
-Now search for the song from which you want to make your ringtone and select it.
-In the new screen that appears you should see two sliders.One is for start time and other is end time.
-Play The song using the play button and once you reach a point from which you want your ringtone to begin pause the song and then drag the slider to that position.
-Now play the song again.The song should begin from where you set the start time of your ringtone.As the song plays and reaches the point where your ringtone should stop pause the song by using the pause button and then drag the end time slider to that position
-Now click the play button and verify that your ringtone is made perfectly.
-Once you are finished click on the save button[a rectangle type icon near the music controls at bottom of screen] and from the box that appears select save as ringtone.
-You can also set this ringtone as default ringtone or assign it to a specific contact from within the app.
-You can also click history tab to access the created ringtones.
Features Of Ringtone Maker
- Zoom in and out of your sound file with precision, to find that exact moment where the tune fades out. With just a few taps, your song will get 'chopped' off perfectly!
- Make your own ringtones – at no cost- and set them as alarms, notifications, or contact-specific overrides!
- Convert MP3 to ringtones, and search any file by Album, Artist, or Title!
- Supports standard ID3 tags
-Supports various file formates including MP3, WAV, AAC, MP4 or AMR
- Update Album editor, Album Art,Music Title and Artist
- All chopped songs can be accessed quickly via History tab
- It's totally free
Support For Ringtone Maker
We always want the users of our app to be happy.If you face any problems while installing Ringtone Maker or getting Ringtone Maker app to work you can always contact us.We have a dedicated team available 24/7 to provide support for Ringtone Maker.
You can add us on skype: bewyn.daniel
You can mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/pages/MP3-Chopper/181610928643583
If you need a feature that is not already in Ringtone Maker you could just drop us a mail and we will implement it in just 1 week time.We already have a number of new features lined up for this year.
MP3, WAV, AAC/MP4, 3GPP/AMR,Ringtone, Music, Alarm,Fade,e-mail,Media,Player,Free, editor, cutter, adjust volume, Copy, Cut, Paste
Permission For Ringtone Maker
This app requires permission to access your contacts in order to set contact specific ringtones.
Have a nice time creating ringtones with our Ringtone Maker.
Compose and arrange your music in real-time. Choose instruments individually for the 4 channels. Record live or set notes with the dedicated sequencer or piano roll of each instrument.
"This is no desktop app crammed onto a touchscreen. It seems the interface has been designed around your fingertips." Peter Kirn from CDM (createdigitalmusic.com)
This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and musical phrases. Manipulate the sound of the synthesizers by tweaking the oscillators, resonant filters and audio envelopes. Add audio effects like reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay to your sounds.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and beginners.
Loops you've created and exported with RD4 can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- 4 channel rack mixer
- Instrument selection for each channel
- Volume control with level meter per channel
- Direct audio effect channel assignment
- Tempo control with tap tempo
- Channel mute and solo
- 2 banks with up two 8 bars per instrument
- Adjustable play modes from 1 to 8 bars and random modes
- Song Mode with a length of up to 99 bars
Choose between two virtual analog synthesizers and the drum machine for each channel:
- Modeled after legendary monophonic synths of the '70s
- For fat sounding bass and powerful lead sounds
- 3 oscillators with 6 different waveforms
- Each oscillator can be tuned precisely and has a warmth control for the typical analog sound
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release envelope generator
- Pitch wheel
- Low-pass filter (24dB/oct, 4-pole) with knobs for cutoff, resonance and an ADSR envelope generator
- Recording of played notes in real-time (depending on devices capabilities)
- Piano roll for editing recorded notes comfortably
- Or compose by drawing notes directly with the piano roll in 1/16 or 1/32 resolution
- Piano roll editing features: Transpose Pattern, Shift Sequence and Quantize Pattern
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- Create bubbling basslines and screaming lead sounds
- Successor of the famous synthesizer Rubberduck from d-lusion
- High-quality low-pass filter with resonance, cut-off, and envelope controls
- Oscillator with 4 types of waveforms
- Real-time step sequencer with accent and slide
- Program beats with 10 classic drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Booming kick drums, snappy snares and throbbing percussions
- 8 channels per drum kit
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Channel mute, Closed Hi Hat can mute the Open Hi Hat
- Real-time pattern based step sequencer
- 5 effects: Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Customized layouts for phones, 7 and 10-inch tablets
- Special additional rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- USB MIDI support, connects external MIDI keyboards and controllers
- External MIDI clock sync support
- Automatic MIDI input focus when switching Instruments
- Multi-touch control
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- OpenSL support for low latency*
Full version features:
- Song save capability
- 9 additional drum kits
- Audio loop export
- Song recording and sharing
* Please note that for recording in real-time with the Analog synthesizer you will need a low latency Android device with Android 4.2 like the Google Nexus 4 or 10 or the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Read more about audio latency on our FAQ: http://www.mikrosonic.com/faq
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/rd4
More from developer
Our life exists of many areas: job, friends, family, health, sport, hobbies, household, partner and many more. To be happy, we try to integrate all areas into our life. We dedicate our attention and our lifetime to them. The right balance is not always to be found easily and often we lose the overview or do not notice at all or too late we determined areas neglect or other dedicate too much time.
Balance Your Life allows you to occupy you playfully with your own life areas, to become conscious by you of your lived priorities and to control this by your own action. How does this go? Quite simple. In Balance Your Life you create for each of your areas of life simply an entry. After 24 hours you will be able to assign points for the single areas. For every area you have created, you get a point which you can assign. How you distribute the points, takes down on how you rate the past day. Besides, you should be honestly with yourself, embellish nothing and find your own weighting.
Now you can look at any time on your mobile device where at the moment your priorities lie and maybe it urges you to act today more in the household or to start to find a partner. What is missing? What is too much? What is too less? Change your life.
It’s the game of our life, to find the right balance. Now the severity is set to "easy".
With "Balance Your Life" the user will playfully be able to get familiar with his own areas of life and easily realize how much attention and time he devotes to which areas.
The ease of use and the real life concept makes the application unique. The user enters his areas of life into the software and evaluated every 24 hours the previous day, via a very simple point system. At the end a simple statistics shows the balance, which was determined by the actions of the user. It is so easy to keep your life in sight now!
The software also supports the memory, because the user is asked every day to remember what he did yesterday. The daily assessment also leads to changes in the own weighting of events and could long-term lead to the stabilization of new activities or provide the incentive to try new things and change the own self-image and feeling positive.
The software is suitable, inter alia, to support and stabilization during or after a work-life balance coaching.
- Create your own areas of life
- Assign points after 24 hours to every area of your life
- Know your priorities and control your action
- Gain new motivation through game fun and ambition
- Stabilize new activities
- Improve your memory and your self-image
- Customize your area view with your own icons
Und endlich mehr Platz in der Handtasche.
Größentabellen für Socken mit Fersenkäppchen und Bumerang-Ferse.
Bitte denken Sie daran, falls Sie Änderungen wünschen oder Probleme mit der App haben, diese Infos an die Support-E-Mail-Addresse zu schicken: Mirko.Paschke@gmx.de