Fast: Exclusive kernel increases browsing speed by 30%;
Compact: Lightweight, uses little memory, runs smoothly;
Huge resources: Quickly access the content, news and images you're interested in;
Free: 100% free to download and use.
1. Fast: View web pages quicker on your phone with Baidu Browser;
2. Homepage: Add favorite links to your homepage with a single click and access sites easily from your mobile desktop;
3. Quick search: Direct search from the address bar with multiple engines;
4. Popular site list: Integrates and classifies popular sites for easy navigation;
5. Video Playback: Enhanced video functionality, plays more quickly and smoothly;
6. Voice: Voice-activated functions save you the trouble of entering text manually;
7. Finger settings: Easy to operate with one finger, roll one finger to zoom in and out; Roll two fingers to manage multiple tabs;
8. Night Mode: Adjust the screen for night use to protect your eyes;
9. Download Manager: Faster download speeds, manage local files;
10. News: Subscribe to categories that interest you to get the hottest daily news;
11. Pictures: Enjoy beautiful images that can be downloaded and shared easily;
12. Weather: Subscribe to the weather information for your city;
13. Desktop floating window: Add your favorite sites to the floating window to open them with a single click from the mobile desktop.
If you like Baidu Browser, please rate us! We would be pleased to receive feedback on any problems or suggestions you may have! Follow us on:
Baidu.com is ranked as a Top 5 Website & Top 3 Search Engine Worldwide. We deliver the best web surfing experience for billions of users. Learn more at http://imobile.baidu.com/
You can use easily lightly various functions.
In addition, you can make the browser your own by rich customization.
It is time to create the powerful browser of your own! !
* For information about migrating from Habit Browser classic
You can import the settings that you exported in classic
- If you have enabled Flash, it may become inoperable by the terminal.
If you fall into inoperable, please disable or uninstall the Flash
- For quick menu
Appears in the "Tap and Hold" to the Center from the side of the screen
- For user scripts
It does not correspond to the "@match" "@require"
- Translation is machine translation from Japanese
- Permission description
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE is used in [Preload of the web page]
ACCESS_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_GPS and ACCESS_ASSISTED_GPS is used in [Browser location api]
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR is used in [Open status bar menu]
INTERNET is used in [Browser]
WAKE_LOCK is used in [Stay awake settings]
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used in [Download and Export settings]
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS is used in [Import device bookmarks]
INSTALL_SHORTCUT is used in [Add to home menu]
VIBRATE is used in [Vibration on long press settings]
NFC is used in [Android Beam]
Operation check device:
Galaxy S 4.0.4
Xperia VL 4.1.2
HTC J One 4.2.2
Galaxy S 4.3
Nexus7 2013 4.4
Now with a huge update - check out those new features:
1. New speedial home page.
2. New UI design.
3. Tab Overview.
4. Save last session dialog.
5. Full Screen feature.
6. Major framework redesign.
Some more of Super Fast browser's awesome features:
· Tab Support
· Voice Search
· Holo style – ICS and JellyBean – for all devices
· No ads while browsing
· Search autocomplete
· Sharing capability
· Download manager for 2.2 and all newer versions
· Support Flash and HTML5 video
To Switch between tabs just swipe left or right.
To crate and new tab click on "Setting" and "New Tab"
Browse the web without the wait - try the Super Fast & light browser from ironSource, the creators of Spearmint Web Browser.
We want your FEEDBACKS! Pls contact us for any request/comment/advise so we can make our browser the BEST for you!
Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
You can find out the current status of your flash counter and firmware state (custom or official) by booting into "download mode" on most devices. The usual way of getting into "download mode" is by first turning off your device, then turning it on by pressing and holding VolDown+(Home)+Power. Alternatively, the "adb reboot download" command also often works.
When you run TriangleAway, if your device and firmware are supported, it will show you the detected state of the binary (custom or official) and flash counter value, and the option to "Reset flash counter". Please confirm that the information shown is correct before resetting the values.
On a number of devices, TriangleAway can work, but your firmware may not be supported directly. In that case, the app will tell you it needs to reboot into a special boot mode, which will be happen if you select "Reset flash counter". The device will reboot into a special mode which will allow you to review the current status and reset the binary and flash counter values (or abort and do nothing). On some devices this will actually trigger the counter to 1 if its 0 - so if you're "just checking", do that in download mode!
!!! THIS IS A DANGEROUS OPERATION AND COULD POTENTIALLY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. A USB JIG IS PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE A WORKING ONE !!!
( and by brick I mean brick - only a board replacement or a JTAG unit will be able to save you, don't mess with boot(loader) stuff unless you *really* mean it! )
Note#1: using Triangle Away may unmount your SD card. Reboot or manually remount it from Android settings.
Note#2: on new devices status can only be reset on stock firmwares!
- GT-I9100 **
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch
- Korea SHW-M250K/L/S
- GT-I9300/I9300T **
- GT-I9305/I9305T/I9305N LTE **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC, MetroPCS, Cricket, CSpire
- Korea: SHV-E210K/L/S, SHW-M440S
- USA: AT&T, VZW, Sprint, T-Mo, USCC
SG Note 2:
- GT-N7100/N7100T/N7102/N7105/N7105T **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC
- Canada: I317M, T889V
- Korea: SHV-E250K/L/S **
SG Note 3 (4.4+):
- USA: T-Mobile, Sprint
- Canada: SM-N900W8
- Asia: SM-N900S/2/6/8/9
SG Note 8.0":
- GT-N5100 3G **
- GT-N511x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N5120 LTE **
SG Note 10.1":
- GT-N8000 3G **
- GT-N801x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N8020 LTE **
- SHW-M480S/K/W **
SG Camera EK-GC100 **
SG Tab 2:
- GT-P310x 7" 3G
- GT-P311x 7" Wi-Fi
- GT-P510x 10.1" 3G
- GT-P511x 10.1" Wi-Fi
- I8160, I8190
- S7500, S7560, S7562
** Various models are supported depending on firmware, but only the exact models listed are supported regardless of firmware version.
Whether or not Triangle Away works may depend on your kernel, try flashing a different one if it doesn't work.
Please also note that some devices set the counter to 1 at every boot if you are running a custom kernel or recovery. On these devices, Triangle Away may always display 1 - make sure to check the counter in actual download mode.
For discussion and technical details, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it from Play. It is the same program.
I'm not sure about future updates - http://www.chainfire.eu/articles/118/Triangle_Away_vs_Samsung/
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
Samsung Galaxy S:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
Samsung Galaxy S2:
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
Samsung Galaxy S3:
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
Samsung Galaxy S4:
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/N5113
- LTE GT-N5120
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/N8013
- LTE GT-N8020
Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L, GT-P6210
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800, GT-P6810
- Tab 10.1" GT-P7500, GT-P7510
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P3113
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113
Samsung Galaxy 5:
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
For discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
- MANUAL -
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
Hover Browser is an attempt to free you from your single application sandbox. By allowing you to open multiple weblinks within multiple resizable windows, Hover Browser lets you decide how much content you want visible at any time.
Whether it's viewing images of cats from reddit links, or opening articles from Google Now, Hover Browser is able to open and load the content quickly so you don't ever have to leave your current application.
With quick collapsible windows, you can handle multiple open sites at the same time -- an ideal experience for tablet users.
ROOT IS REQUIRED!!!
UNIQUE APP WHICH KEEPS YOUR DEVICE CLEAN AND ALSO GREAT FOR USING WITH RAM MANAGER!
IF YOU FIND A BUG OR IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM, CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU GIVE LOW RATING, PLEASE.
Simple and effective application which a lot increases your peformance by cleaning your system. You can choose between quick cleaning and full cleaning. Quick cleaning clears your memory, file cache, etc. and you can do that without reboot. Full cleaning requires reboot, but it makes really total maintenance of your system. Full cleaning is also great when you want to flash other ROM or kernel, so it will clean your device to prevent any problem. Application is also great application manager, you can uninstall, clear data and freeze or unfreeze your system and non-system applications.
-Restart system UI
-Clean drop caches
-Clean empty folders
-Clean dormant folders
-Clean useless folders
-Clean useless files
-Clean dalvik cache
-Clean init.d folder
-Clean empty folders
-Clean dormant folders
-Clean useless folders
-Clean useless files
-Clear app data
-Quick cleaning interval
-Exception list for files and folders
No Root Screenshot It is an application that lets you take screenshots of your phone. This application works on ALL phones. Root is NOT required.
Take screenshots of any screen on your phone!
This application is for those users who need to take screenshots, but don't have root access to their phones.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING:
This application will instruct you to download and install a free desktop application on your Windows or Mac. Once installed, you must run the desktop application with your phone attached to your computer. This will enable screenshots on your phone.
Once you've done this, you can disconnect your phone and take screenshots whenever you want. However, every time you restart your phone, you'll have to connect it to your computer and run the desktop application again. If you restart your phone frequently, this app may not be for you, as it may prove to be too inconvenient.
Your phone will NOT be rooted or temp-rooted in any way. No system files on your phone will be altered.
If your phone is already rooted, please download the normal "Screenshot It" application from the Android market.
- Take a screenshot of your phone's screen
- Save as a jpg or png file and share anywhere
- Crop screenshots
- Annotate and draw on screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Overlay phone information on screenshots
- Works on ALL devices
Please exclude this app from any task killer or anti-virus software on your phone. If you don't, you'll have to run the enabler more often.
Tags: Screenshot, screen shot, screen capture, no root
This is 1.0 version Flash browser, while its content is different from other ones. Please grow up with us together, and we will keep improving Flash browser as your satisfaction
Flash browser is already applied in global brands::
- General Mobile
The UI is optimized for both phones and tablets.
This application is full-featured with no limitation, but ad-supported.
This application is not affiliated with The Pirate Bay.
* Send support requests to the email address listed below
* Ideas and suggestions: http://piratebaybrowser.uservoice.com/
* If you get many network errors, make sure The Pirate Bay is up by opening it in the stock browser before thinking about a bug in the app
* Before setting a low rating, contact us via the support email or the community website so we can improve the app!
Q: What is the meaning of the colored skulls?
A: The green skull means VIP, the pink means trusted user and the blue means helper. That means that those torrents are usually better quality because they come from a good source. Green is better than pink, pink better than blue and blue better than nothing.
Micro Browser is our team's latest masterpiece , will be presented to you beautiful, easy to use, a new ultra- fast Internet experience , from now on , the Internet faster and safer !
Browsers have private browsing feature , so you no longer worry about what others know about your browsing history and more secure.
- Compact, comprehensive free
- Customize Quick dialing: autonomy Add personalized browser home page for quick access
- Multi- Label Switching: gestures to quickly switch web browser tab to access multiple web pages simultaneously , smooth Internet experience
- Powerful plug-ins, the browser more powerful
- Custom Settings on the main browser screen of your favorite sites, fast access .
- You can search directly in the address bar , and custom search engine
- A key sharing - sharing via email or crawl any content, and saved directly to Evernote or boxes .
- Support to set the browser UA ( User Agent)
- Stealth mode safer surfing
* Maximize Web viewing area , automatically adapts to adjust the page size , show the best results
* Address bar, toolbars auto-hide , focused reading Web content
* Available in stealth mode for private browsing .
This app is based on Tint Browser code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.
Tint Browser code: https://github.com/Anasthase/TintBrowser
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.html
* Fast: A proprietary engine increases browsing speed by 30%;
* Compact: The browser features a small memory footprint and can be quickly opened, ensuring a seamless user experience;
* Convenient: User-friendly interaction: whether you're on the move, sitting or lying down, convenient browsing is right at your fingertips.
Download Baidu Browser HD and experience a whole new way to browse the web!
1. Fast: Faster accessing of web content;
2. Quick Links: Add your favorite websites to the browser's home page;
3. Video Playback: Superior video playback capabilities: support for full-screen playback via local players;
4. Floating Menu: Add commonly-used settings to a custom floating menu;
5. Gestures: Supports two-finger multi-tab management, fast switching, and opening and closing of tabs;
6. Voice: Support for rapid voice recognition input with Google Voice;
7. Offline Reading: By adding web pages to your offline reading list, you can browse your favorite web pages anytime, anywhere without having to worry about network availability;
8. Download Manager: Provides faster download speeds as well as convenient folder management;
9. Brightness Adjustment: Browse in a way that's more comfortable at night while protecting your eyes;
10. Incognito Mode: Surf the web without leaving any record to effectively protect your privacy.
11. Weather: Subscribe to a particular city to gain timely access to weather information.
If you like Baidu Browser HD, give us your comments now! If you have any suggestion or question, please contact us:
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
Optimus improves system performance and battery life by adjusting Android's internal memory settings.
How does it work?
Android automatically kills background processes when system memory falls below a certain threshold. Optimus changes those memory settings, causing Android to free up memory more aggresively, thereby increasing system performance and battery life.
Optimus has three different settings: Moderate, Balanced and Extreme.
Optimus is a SAFER alternative to traditional Task Killers, which are known to cause damage to the Android operating system.
NEW FEATURE - Optimus can now start a background service that seeds Android's entropy pool, significantly reducing lag. When Android's entropy pool becomes depleted, lag is experienced. This service keeps the entropy pool full, therefore reducing lag.
Keywords: optimus memory optimize optimizer root rooted speed fast autokiller task manager optimus memory optimize optimizer root rooted speed fast autokiller task manager optimus memory optimize optimizer root rooted speed fast autokiller task manager awesome batman soapbox entropy pool lag seed seeder rngd entropy pool lag seed seeder rngd entropy pool lag seed seeder rngd
More from developer
Please do not use this app thoughtless and evaluating them without deeper KNOWLEDGE for Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)
----- Description -----
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 900 build-in recovery imgs (Clockworkmod/TWRP/philz) of course you can choose other imgs from internal and external storage.
Over 90% of all devices will be supported by the App.
This project is fully open-source if you want to help me with unsupported devices you can use the report button or contact me over XDA.
You can find the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/ashotmkrtchyan1995/Recovery-Tools
----- Rights explanation -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[normally managed by Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
Full list of supported devices http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=42839329&postcount=2