Your trainer for easily learning new words or flashcards. Choose between studying short-time for an examination or store facts permanently into your long-term memory. You can fully concentrate on studying. No inputs are necessary before you start memorizing new words. This restricted input option is optimal for the small displays of smartphones.
The MM3 Teaching Machine efficiently trains your learning progress according to an optimized system of flashcards.
::: How it works :::
Learning consists for the most part of memorizing facts. The facts must be repeated regularly. For an effective repetition flashcards have been used for a long time. Flashcards as a vocabulary trainer are known for learning different languages, e.g. English, German, Spanish or another. The principle, however, isn't limited to vocabulary and new words. You can effectively train e.g. historical dates, names of people, financial figures etc. with index cards.
The facts are written down on cards in the form of a question and answer text. A question is written on one side of the card and the corresponding answer is written on the other side. Categorizing the flashcards in several compartments within a box you repeat the facts so often until you memorize them.
In the MM3 Teaching Machine questions and answers are exchangeable so that you can check your learning progress in two directions. You can question e.g. a vocabulary as well in the mother tongue as in the foreign language. Your learning progress is stored in both directions. The reversal of question and answer supports your learning process.
::: Your Benefits :::
With the TeachingMachine you train according to the principle of a flashcard, with right answers or wrong answers.
- Your mobile phone guarantees studying at any time and at any place and without internet connection.
- Questions & answers can often be mixed up. Your learning progress is saved in both directions.
- Construction of your personal fact archive.
- You can divide the facts to be learned into several lessons. Furthermore you can summarize several lessons on a subject.
- Within a subject (category) you can train a lesson but also several lessons at the same time.
- The number of boxes and their meanings can be defined individually. You repeat facts, which you can remember only with difficulties, more often. On the other hand, facts your already know are queried considerably less. Due to an optimized strategy your studying time is minimized.
- You can choose between studying short-time for an examination or you store the facts permanently into your long-term memory.
- Examples and user guide are integrated in the app.
With the Vocabulary Builder you can effectively and efficiently learn your factual knowledge permanently for school and professional life, for the preparation for examinations and vocabulary tests. Build up your personal knowledge archive at the same time. Use the vocabulary builder as your mobile coach.
You can use Google Drive™ (Google Docs Spreadsheets) or local the CSV-format (Excel) for the import and export of your word lists. You can simply create questions and answers with Excel using your own PC. Dictionaries and flashcards are also offered in the CSV-format free of charge on the Internett.
Download now and install the free Android app MM3-TeachingMachine, your mobile vocabulary trainer.