good but needs more variety of things to do,would be nice if you could choose story difficulty,ads freeze every few rewards please fix asap
So far seems ok Been playing just a couple days now. Not bad. Hated the ads so dropped the 5 bucks for ad free. ***update*** I have noticed since kind of glitch. I am on a galaxy s6 edge plus running Android 5.1.1. When exiting the game there is a popup notification "press again to exit" in a small window. After the game closes this window and text remains on the screen, as well as the music continues playing. Sometimes killing the game in the app manager works, other times I have to Reboot
No uninstaller? Too hard to maneuver the guy around to face the baddies. Evidently, the programmers don't read posts from folks in regard to the issues this game has!!!
crashing i hate the fact that this f#cking game is crashing everytime i play. considering the fact that i paid MY MONEY!!! to become a gold member. is this how you thank me? my hard earned money? like really? cumon dnt play me like that, i aint no sucka
Well I enjoy soul Craft but the part I don't enjoy is when it start to say sorry soul craft has been stopped whilst I'm in middle of the game,buh other than that I give this App 100%
The game is awesome but everytime it crashes which is so annoying...u must fix this problem...
- Ad, Payment, Text and Stability Fixes
- Fixed crashes in level 3.5 and improved stability
- Sharper textures for movement and fonts work now everywhere
- Many additional stability fixes over v2.8.0:
- Greatly reduced app size from 208MB to 49MB.
- Increased stability (no more OutOfMemory crashes, much more stable gameplay)
- Updated a lot of libraries
- Lots of fixes and updated support for more devices and controllers
- Payment fixes and improved syncronization