Awesome game but still have room for improvement I was on the 2 Chapter level 1, background image looks haywired on the 3rd hell gate. Some instances when i cant use special attacks they where just disabled for some reason, even though I just started playing the level and havent use the special moves, special moves arent usable. fix it if you still can. navigation is a bit tough it feels like im just dragging hero to move, it feels like that it takes some few miliseconds before the hero go to the direction you want it to go. hero's movement feels slow.
Good game The only issue I have is controls will sometimes be non responsive or lag / delay this can be irritating.
Was liking it, but... The last update has ruined the game. I'm haunted by a loop of endless ads. Seriously. It won't progress past an endless loop of syncing and ads and won't let me play. It was actually fun. And for whatever reason for a month or so ads weren't an issue. Now it's non-stop ads and no game play. Sad. Guess that's why there're thousands of games out there. Time to move on?
Ads make this game, Not worth the effort! 😯 nice graphics good directional controls...shame!
Pretty sweet. If you had a better item and weapon breakdown, like more stats and stories behind them it would make choosing wraps better. Maybe get some armor that has health regeneration as well
Holly crap, bad testing, just like a prototype game! Game is good, but lvl 40 crush finish story line also crush, wtf. Replay and replay. This will be last time i install it. Crush again i'll leave it. After 5 day now new bugs, Wifi or data Cannot read, cannot save game. Daily mission and armo miss count! Advertisement can load properly just Soulcraft got problem😈😈😈😈 want buy no gold member cannot! This is not game, is news paper, play once trow!
- Ad, Payment, Text and Stability Fixes
- Fixed crashes in level 3.5 and improved stability
- Sharper textures for movement and fonts work now everywhere
- Many additional stability fixes over v2.8.0:
- Greatly reduced app size from 208MB to 49MB.
- Increased stability (no more OutOfMemory crashes, much more stable gameplay)
- Updated a lot of libraries
- Lots of fixes and updated support for more devices and controllers
- Payment fixes and improved syncronization