MomentMap is a location-based networking app that inspires you to explore the world around you.
How does it work?
Users share pictures on a map - it’s that easy!
What do I share?
On MomentMap you share (live-)impressions of locations and events that you want others to get to know about and inspire them to join you there. Sometimes you might want to stay anonymous which is fine with us too!
How do I interact with others?
MomentMap notifies users when a moment is shared nearby so that they stay up-to-date about what is happening in the world around them. Once your moment is shared others can connect by using up- and downvotes or commenting your moment.
What could I use MomentMap for?
We build the app to support a wide variety of use cases. Amongst the unlimited possibilities here are a few chosen ones:
- Connect with people in the area with the same interests as you to experience moments together
- Take trips to foreign countries or cities and review your travel diary in your personal timeline
- Try out new locations - some call it „bar-hopping“ - and leave recommendations for others
- Share moments anonymous to let the world know what happens without being identified
- Experience how people live in different cultures of the world and communicate with them
- Locate yourself on the map and find out what happens around you
- Search for fun activities nearby or in a certain area in the world
- Share daily moments to let others know what is happening
- Express your lifestyle and inspire others to go out more
What’s my mission?
Join us and turn the world into your social news feed with MomentMap. Share authentic impressions from places you like to inspire people to explore the world and discover new places and people!
& yes, MomentMap is completely free.
If you don't like it, tell us why. If you do like it, tell your friends! :)
made with <3 in #Ostwestvalley (Germany)
Here’s the complete feature-list of what we added so far:
- Locate your current position
- Search for cities on the map
- Comment shared moments
- Visit the profile of other users
- Get notifications when moments are posted nearby
- Take a picture and add a short description to it
- Decide if you want to post the moment anonymous
- The pictures you shared are also saved in your camera roll
- Post pictures from your camera roll
- Up- and downvote moments on the map
- Review all your Moments in your personal timeline
- You have access to view and edit all your profile information
- Upload your own profile picture & add a short description of yourself