- Bildergalerien zum Durchswipen und Zoomen
- Videos zu einzelnen Tests und Artikeln
- Animierte und interaktive Grafiken
- Interaktive Tabellen mit technischen Daten
- Multimedia-Animationen (z.B. Verkehrsquiz für Kinder)
- Download-Links für Infomaterial
Die neu gestaltete Login-Funktion bietet die Möglichkeit, sich in der App zu registrieren. ADAC Mitglieder, die bereits über einen Login auf www.adac.de verfügen, können sich mit diesen Daten (Mitgliedsnummer/E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort) direkt anmelden. Nach dem Login können die aktuelle und vorherige Ausgaben der ADAC Motorwelt heruntergeladen werden. Für Nicht-Mitglieder steht eine Testversion bereit.
Die digitale Ausgabe fürs Tablet ist damit die perfekte Ergänzung zur "ADAC News" App für Smartphones, die ebenfalls im Google Play Store verfügbar ist und tagesaktuelle Nachrichten mit Social Media-Integration bietet.
CarBuzz is a new and exciting cars application that provides car enthusiasts with all of the latest news and information from the automotive industry. Featuring all cars, reviews, rumors, updates, videos and beautiful pictures of the latest automobiles, CarBuzz is the only application a car lover will ever need on his/her Android.
- Cars Pictures
- Spy Shots
- Automobile technical specifications
- Social networking with other car lovers
And let's not forget all of the technical advantages:
- Works with all Android devices
- Multitasking compatible
- Fast Switch capabilities
- Lightening quick picture loading times
- HD Images
- Saving Pictures
How often do you update CarBuzz?
CarBuzz is updated every day, without exceptions. Our journalists and bloggers are hard at work, providing you with numerous and varied rumors, news and information on a daily basis.
Is CarBuzz integrated with social networking?
Yes! Leave comments for any text via your Facebook account. Argue the pros and cons of any car model with other CarBuzz readers and even send interesting articles to your friends. All of these great social features are available or will become available in the very near future.
Yes, but how many cars are covered in CarBuzz?
We cover just about every manufacturer and model on the market. Here is just a small taste of cars:
Oh, and did we mention it is free?
Your feedback is very much appreciated.
- CarBuzz Team
Also visit www.carbuzz.com for more upcoming features.
Car fans will appreciate the MOTOR TREND Android app’s lush photo spreads of current cars, future models and even stealthy back roads in Europe & North America.
Download the MOTOR TREND app for Android today to access all the breaking news from the world of cars and exclusive updates from across the automotive globe.
Automobile Magazine is the true car enthusiast’s backstage pass to a world of car news, videos, and commentary only found in the pages of Automobile Magazine. From spy video taken at the great car test tracks of Europe to the glittering world of international auto shows, Automobile Magazine delivers engaging news and insights.
Download the Automobile Magazine app for Android today to access the latest breaking news from the world of cars and updates from the automotive world.
If new cars are your deal and you like being updated on the latest events in the cars scene this is the app for you!
First thing first
All the news articles are sorted by their importance to you. Unlike so many other news apps, a sophisticated algorithm has got you covered to make sure the ‘Hottest’ news will be shown first so you will know the most important stuff at first glance.
360 news coverage
This is the only news app with predefined news sources that knows what the story is about and is able to give you more coverage (when available) to the news article. With a simple long-tap hit the ‘more coverage’ button and read the same news article from different publications as to your likings.
You can set up your own car news edition by selecting preferred topics like: Toyota, Jaguar, Electric cars etc. and by so create just the right news feed you wish to read. It’s easy and take only 20 seconds to complete.
With a simple log in to Facebook/Twitter you can see what your friends have shared or commented on on each news article. In addition you would enjoy the benefit of sharing news items directly to your social profile and you could also comment on any news article right from within the app.
Google Reader is dead ! Who cares ?
News Google Reader is here ! News Google Reader use the RSS from news.google.com to display data with elegance.
News Google Reader is Fast, with a simple and contemporary interface.
You can browse Google topic :
- Top Stories
- Most Readed
- Country informations
- News near you
you don't need newspaper anymore, all you need is (love ?) News Google Reader !
Available for more than 70 countries : United States, China, India, France, Germany, Italia, Spain, United Kingdoms, and more !
You can find all your favorites newspaper : New York Times, Le Monde, Le Figaro, Le Point, 20 minutes, , Le Parisien, BFMTV, RMC, L'express, Liberation, Sina, India Times, Times Of India, News24, CNN, huffingtonpost, Fox News, Washington Post, LATimes, Reuters, Mail Onlines, USA Today, ABC News, BBC News, Drudge Report, and more !
News Google Reader : your new press review !
Now you have a weather section. Get your forecast weather for your city.
Google editions available : Argentina, Australia, België, Belgique, Botswana, Brasil, Canada English , Canada French, Česká republika, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Deutschland, España, Estados Unidos, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, India - English , India - हिंदी, India - தமிழ், India - മലയാളം, India - తెలుగు, Ireland, Israel - English, Israel - עברית, Italia, Kenya , Magyar, Malaysia, Maroc, México, Namibia , Nederland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norge, Österreich, Pakistan, Perú, Philippines, Polska, Portugal, Schweiz, Sénégal, Singapore, South Africa, Suisse, Sverige, Tanzania, Türkiye , U.K., U.S., Uganda, Venezuela, Việt Nam, Zimbabwe, Ελλάδα, Россия, Србија, Украина / русский, Україна / українська , ישראל , لإمارات (UAE) , لسعودية (KSA), العالم العربي , لبنان , مصر, 한국, 中国, 台灣, 香港
Use of many libraries :
- Volley from Google : https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/volley
- ActionBarSherlock from Jake Warthon : https://github.com/JakeWharton/ActionBarSherlock
- ActionBar-PullToRefresh de Chris Banes: https://github.com/chrisbanes/ActionBar-PullToRefresh
• Coverage from 65,000 publications
• Simple swipe-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
• Tune your layout with any of 60 country-specific editions, homescreen widgets and personalized news sections such as 'Hollywood', 'NASA', 'Fashion', or anything else that catches your fancy
• Tap any story for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion, and local perspectives
Difference between News+ and gReader: http://newsplus.co/difference-between-newsplus-and-greader
*** About News+ (Google News)***
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
*** Simple, fast and intuitive ***
Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
*** Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+ ***
The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
* Google News
* The Old Reader
* Tiny Tiny Rss
Finally, we encourage the News+ community to create extension, and have them published to everyone!
*** Links ***
API Documentation and Extension source codes: https://github.com/noinnion/newsplus
Play Store (beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noinnion.android.newsplus
News+ is an app with Google News features.
NewsHog is the most comprehensive, feature rich, free news and weather app on Google Play. NewsHog gives you the most news on any topic or location of your choice, aggregated via Google News. NewsHog has many advanced features such as summarization, reader mode, text to speech, offline reading and translation that take the Google News experience to the next level. NewsHog also provides weather forecasts for any location worldwide. NewsHog is a worthy replacement of the stock News and Weather app. Now you can also read a summary, save, share or listen to the latest news directly from your Android Wear watch!
NewsHog is a news app designed for avid news readers who want the latest news on their fingertips. Whether you are sitting down comfortably to read, or on-the-go, or even sleeping, NewsHog is there for you! Designed around the concept of channels (topics) rather than individual sources, NewsHog currently has more than 100 preconfigured channels (top news, business, technology, sports, etc.,) aggregating thousands of sources via Google News.
NewsHog also includes Google News Regional Editions for many countries, custom channels for any keyword, and even local news for any state, city or zip code. NewsHog is optimized for both phones and tablets, with a list layout for phones and optional grid and tile layouts for tablets.
* 100+ preset channels (tech, business, etc.), aggregated via Google News.
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Create custom channels for any keyword (eg. Olympics), or location.
* Consume news faster with a 100 word summary of articles.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Get weather forecasts for any location worldwide.
* Choose between list, grid and tile layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Choose between four color themes, including a night theme.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest news.
* Save articles for reading later within NewsHog or save to Pocket.
* Automatic country detection for Google News regional editions.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily change channel or read next article.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* News widget (home and lock screen) for easy access to the latest news.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access NewsHog (optional).
Like NewsHog on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newshog
Follow NewsHog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newshogreader
 Full articles in reader mode are not available currently for custom channels. However, website mobilization of custom channels is available.
 Summarization is in beta and available only for a few US channels currently. It can be disabled via Preferences.
 Region can also be selected manually from Preferences. Some channels may not have regional editions. Google News Regional editions currently available for USA, UK, India (English, Hindi), Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Singapore, Ireland, Israel, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Brazil, China, Mexico, Russia, Argentina and Pakistan.
NewsHog is NOT an official app of Google News and is not affiliated with Google.
Choose, read and easily compare the most famous newspapers with your mobile free of charge and in the fastest way possible. All the headlines of major newspapers in the palm of your hand.
If you want to stay up to date with what happens in your country and use as little time as possible, then this app is what you need!
Fast News is a RSS Feed Reader but unlike other feature rich news readers, it will bring you directly to the news without wasting any time messing around with the user interface or news loading. It is the best app for the daily reader.
This app is still in Beta state, please provide feedback!
Fast News US version will show you the content of the public rss feeds from these major United States newspapers:
* The New York Times
* New York Daily News
* USA Today
* L.A. Times
* Huffington Post
* Washington Post
* Denver Post
* Dallas Morning
* ABC News
* Fox News Latest
* ESPN Sport News
* The Daily Beast
* The Nation
* Yahoo! News US
* USA Reddit channel
* Wall Street Journal
* Daily Mail
* Daily Mirror
* Daily Star
* BBC UK
* Daily Telegraph
* Reuters UK
* Daily Express
* Daily Record
* The Guardian
* The Independent
* The Herald
* The Conversation
* Sky News
* Huffington Post UK
* UnitedKingdom Reddit
* #UK #NEWS Twitter
For India (various languages):
* Dainik Jagran National
* Dainik Bhaskar
* Amar Ujala
* Times Of India (TOI)
* Jagran Post
* Rajasthan Patrika
* Malayala Manorama
* Prabhat Khabar
* The Hindu
* Deccan Chronicle
* Hindustan Times
* Deccan Herald
* NDTV News
* Financial Chronicle
* Economic Times
* Telegraph India
* New Indian Express
* Reddit India /r/india
* #India #News Twitter
* Irish Examiner
* Irish Daily Star
* Irish Independent
* Irish Central
For Canada (in English and French):
* Toronto Star
* The Globe and Mail
* Le Journal de Montréal
* La Presse
* Montreal Gazette
* The Vancouver Sun
* The Toronto Sun
* The Province
* National Post
* Calgary Herald
* Winnipeg Free
* Ottawa Citizen
* Edmonton Journal
* Chronicle Herald
* Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)
* Herald Sun
* Sydney Morning Herald (SMH)
* The West Australian
* The Age
* The Advertiser (Adelaide)
* The Conversation
* The Australian
* Perth Now
* SBS World News
For Malaysia (In Malay, English and Chinese):
* Borneo Post
* The Sun Daily
* Harian Metro
* Free Malaysia Today
* Oriental Daily
* Berita Harian
* The Malaysian Insider
If you want another newspaper to be included in the list, please send us an email.
* Very fast and lightweight newsreader
* Immediate and simple to use
* Optimized for low bandwidth usage and high download speed
* Easy to compare an article between different newspapers
* Choose only the newspapers you want and change their order
* Front page of the most important newspapers in your country with all the currents news and stories about politics crimes gossip sport government taxes crisis economics finances
* Many countries supported: United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Malaysia, India, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Mexico, Argentina, China, Taiwan, Belgium, Austria
* Share the news with friends through mail, social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or any other app you have installed.
* The best for the daily reader
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated nor related with any of the newspapers cited here. The content the app shows comes from publicly available RSS feeds from the newspapers which retains all copyrights and thus the app is not to be held responsible for any of the content displayed.
• All the latest news as it happens
• Watch or listen to the latest news headlines
• Opt in for breaking news push notifications
• Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure
• Share stories to a range of social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
• Personalise the home screen by adding, removing and re-ordering news categories to suit your preferences
• Listen live to BBC World Service radio
• Home screen widgets to keep you up to date
• Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
• Set text size to suit your preferences
• Ability to send stories, video, and photos directly to the BBC News team
• Full range of News categories: Top stories, US & Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, UK, Technology, Business, Features & Analysis, Science & Environment, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Also In The News, Sport
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system.
*Currently unavailable for devices running 2.2 and below. We are working on a fix and this will be available soon.
• Push notifications for big breaking news stories
• Landscape support for all devices
• Various bug fixes including an issue that occasionally caused duplicate push notifications.
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by ProcessOne on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed. The BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone else in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications in the app’s settings screen.
• INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the BBC
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine whether you are on 3G or WiFi to deliver the best quality content
• WAKE_LOCK: Used if you enable background updates in settings
• GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to determine if your device is capable of receiving Push messages
• C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push messages if you opt in
Discover what’s happening right now, monitor important topics for breaking news and get alerted when big news breaks near you, wherever you go.
• See news breaking near your location anywhere in the world
• Receive a proximity alert when a major story breaks near you
• Discover when news breaks in your favorite topics by adding them to your watchlist
• Hide stories you don't want to see with a tap of your finger
• See the most surprising stories trending in real-time with "Whoa!"
• Get verified eyewitness photos and videos from breaking events
• Get reliable coverage and insight from the same editors who power @breakingnews
• Alert your friends over Facebook, Twitter, text and email
• Looks great on both phones and tablets
• Do everything with no registration required
"Indispensable" - The Verge
"Gold standard for news aggregation" - Fast Company
"Best apps to catch breaking news" - Wall Street Journal
If you have any issues or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away.
- completely redesigned layout
- frequent updating of content
- fast loading
- optimized readability
- texts, videos and image galleries
MotorTorque has condensed its popular website into a handy, easy-to-use app for people desperate for their daily auto fix.
MotorTorque’s experienced team of passionate automotive journalists update the app on a daily basis, meaning petrolheads can keep up-to-date with the latest motoring news and opinion on the go.
The MotorTorque app provides:
•Up-to-the-minute car news: MotorTorque works in rhythm with the heartbeat of the motoring industry, providing the latest and most-relevant car news around
•The latest model ratings and opinion: As soon as a new car is announced, MotorTorque will report on it and include the latest, greatest images, specifications and more
•Accurate, in-depth car reviews: The team at MotorTorque regularly road tests cars from the world’s best-known manufacturers, including BMW, Volvo, Vauxhall and others
•Car ratings that put consumers first: MotorTorque is in tune with the average motorist, and will strive to provide car ratings and reviews that go beyond any other publication
•Easily-accessible motoring guides: Want to know the ten best small cars released this year, or how to properly change a car’s oil? MotorTorque’s motoring guides have everything covered in one neat little package!
•Exclusive features: The MotorTorque team love cars. Their car features encompass everything about motoring culture, covering all areas of the auto industry
•Video reviews on new cars: The MotorTorque app gives access to video reviews, filmed by the site’s specialist in-house visual professionals, marrying key information with astounding video quality
•Specialist motoring opinion: MotorTorque’s team has decades of combined journalism experience, and frequently provide expert opinion on the current state of the automotive industry
MotorTorque’s contacts put them in touch with the world’s biggest manufacturers, including Audi, BMW, Volvo, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Vauxhall and many more.
But MotorTorque is also accessible enough for people from all backgrounds to download and enjoy, whether they have a passing interest in cars or invest their entire lives in the auto industry.
MotorTorque’s car ratings and motoring guides have helped thousands of people to find the right car for them, while their road tests and videos have given people perspective on how a car drives and handles on a variety of terrains.
MotorTorque’s car guides are famous for their in-depth knowledge, and cover a phenomenal range of subjects from car maintenance to which cars are currently available for a certain budget.
MotorTorque’s content is a fantastic mix of real-life experience amassed from road tests, interviews with leading industry figures, breathtaking features, brilliant blogs and more.
Download the MotorTorque app today to find out more!
ADAC Mitglieder erhalten exklusive Vorteilspreise mit Bestpreis-Garantie. Großer Fahrzeugauswahl, Cabrios, Allradfahrzeuge und LKW- und Transporter.
Seit über 20 Jahren entwickelt die ADAC Autovermietung GmbH geprüfte Mietwagenangebote mit exklusiven ADAC Preisvorteilen. Natürlich im In- und Ausland und in allen wichtigen Urlaubsregionen. Die angebotenen Tarife im ADAC Preisvergleich beinhalten immer – entgegen der gängigen Praxis im Mietwagenmarkt – alle sinnvollen Leistungen und zeigen transparent den Endpreis auf. Versteckte Zusatzkosten gibt es dabei nicht.
Hier können Sie kostenfrei die aktuellen, amtlichen Prüfungsfragen beantworten. Üben für alle gängigen Führerscheinklassen – wann und wo gerade es passt! Mit vielen nützlichen Features wie Demo-Bögen, Statistiken und einem Ampelsystem, das die Prüfungsergebnisse auf einen Blick zusammenfasst.
Fragen oder Anregungen gerne auch per E-Mail an email@example.com
Ab sofort steht das ADAC TourSet für ADAC Mitglieder auch als kostenfreie App zur Verfügung.
Mit dem ADAC TourSet bekommen Sie einen schnellen Online-Zugang zu allen 134 Urlaubsführern des gedruckten TourSets. Reisen in Europa, Nordamerika, Australien und Neuseeland wird damit noch flexibler und bequemer.
Größter Vorteil der App: Nach dem Download eines TourSet-Titels (Größe zwischen 20 und ca. 100 MB) lassen sich alle TourSet-Inhalte offline nutzen. Sie brauchen also keine Internetverbindung und im Ausland fallen auch keine teuren Roaming-Kosten an.
Jeder Urlaubsführer bietet neben zoombaren Karten und GPS-Funktionalitäten bewährte Informationen in ADAC Qualität. Dazu gehören wissenswerte Fakten und Details zum Reiseland und zur Region, die wichtigsten Sehenswürdigkeiten, die von Bildergalerien, Öffnungszeiten und Eintrittspreisen ergänzt sind, und die ADAC Vorteile in der jeweiligen Region oder Stadt.
Sie müssen für die Nutzung der App Mitglied des ADAC sein und sich auf der adac.de registrieren. Die Registrierung ist auch innerhalb der App möglich.