Practical, lovely, beautiful, eccentric, loud, vintage, rustic, and much more, to help you choose your furniture, appliances, decorations.
Comes with 5 categories: clasical, modern, avant-garde, colourful, and ideas.
Bookmark folder, so you can come back and quickly see your favourite kitchens. Have them in your phone always with you, to discuss it with your seller, decorator, or friends.
Zoom and swipe the images.
Почувствуйте себя дизайнером! Создайте квартиру своей мечты!
Устанавливайте приложение и черпайте вдохновение для своего уюта!
В приложении вы найдете необычные и забавные идеи для создания тепла и уюта вашего жилища: дизайн ванной комнаты, гостиной, спальни, детской;
идеи для загородного дома, гардеробной.
Все об уютном доме, дизайне интерьера и красивой мебели.
Устанавливайте приложение и делитесь с друзьями в социальных сетях: Вконтакте, Facebook, Twitter или email.
Сохраняйте понравившиеся вам интерьеры в Избранном!
The company's manufacturing base is comprehensive and flexible, employing workers whose traditional skills and experience in furniture making are backed up with the latest manufacturing methods and computerised technology.
The manufacturing, polishing and upholstery departments are all under one roof at Brize Norton in Oxfordshire, allowing the company flexibility and full control of all aspects of production.
Wychwood Design broadly operates in two areas of manufacture; firstly in a standard range of items comprising of chairs, sofas, tables, consoles, nightstands, desks and other associated furniture which are all polished and upholstered to the client's specifications.
Secondly, in the design and production of special items and batch ranges of completely individual and original pieces developed in association with interior designers, architects, and specifiers. These include internal doors, bookcases, wardrobes, studies, staircases, kitchens, sideboards, armoires and almost any kind of fitted or free standing furniture.
Materials used are predominantly Beech, American White Oak, Cherry, Walnut and Mahogany, with other timbers such as Wenge, Sycamore and Maple being popular. The company has it's own veneering facilities which allows the use of more exotic timbers in crossbanding, inlay and marquetry detail.
Polishing and finishing are all done to specification and, in addition to the standard range of stains, the company also offers a colour matching service as well as special finishes including french polishing, crackle glaze, distressing, dragging and gilding.
Modern upholstery techniques are employed by the company where sofas, corner units and armchairs are made to the client's specified dimensions. From cutting and sewing, to deep buttoning, nailing and cushion filling selection, attention is paid to detail where aesthetics and comfort are of the utmost importance.
Great care is taken continually throughout the production process to ensure the finished product is always of the highest quality while maintaining keen and competitive prices. All furniture is manufactured to meet current and relevant British safety standards.
* 7 Budget tips for your living room. In this chapter, we'll go over 7 key things you can do on the cheap that will completely transform your living room. In fact, 5 of these you may be able to do with things already in your house!
* The 11 low or no cost things you can do to redecorate your Dining Room. Learn the outrageous tip that no one else will tell you to do because it "throws off symmetry"!
* Check out chapter 4 for hot tips on recreating your kitchen. Learn why handles and knobs are the perfect low cost transformation.
* 6 Ways to completely redesign your bedroom...using no new furniture at all! Can you guess why you need old baskets in your room?
* And a lot more (including 4 more rooms you might want redesigned)!
Also, here are 2 of The Main Benefits to Do-It-Yourself Home Redecorating:
1) Extremely Cost Effective
An interior decorator will charge tons of money just to TELL YOU what they think. It gets even more expensive if they are overseeing everything!
By doing it yourself, you have complete control over every facet of the project...including your budget. You can create things out of your old belongings, or decide to buy just small pieces of new furnishings. It's completely up to you!
2) You Will Have Created Something that ONLY You Can...and You'll be Much More Proud of it!
Sure, hiring someone else is easier, but it doesn't give much sense of accomplishment. Doing it yourself saves the money, it saves the hassle of dealing with a designer...but it also allows you to creatively express exactly what you want your room to look like. A designer will take your thoughts, and create what THEY THINK you want...
Not all home decorating ideas require a heavy investment of time and money. If you're looking for a few affordable home interior decorating ideas to freshen up a room over a weekend, try these:
1. Rearrange The Furniture- Pull your furniture away from the walls. Try positioning it at intriguing angles. For example, a sofa arranged diagonally across a narrow living room will make the room look wider.
2. Paint A Wall- Paint one wall your favorite color and make it the focal point. Hang interesting art on that wall and move a nice piece of furniture there. (Note: Make sure that the color is one that is shared with several other objects and fabrics in the room.)
3. Bring In Plants- Greenery always adds a breath of fresh air to a room. If you don't have a green thumb, try silk plants and trees. The quality has gotten so good that its hard to distinguish them from the real thing.
4. Lay An Area Rug- An area rug is a wonderful way of defining a conversation area. Try one that complements the room. Lay it at an angle beneath your coffee table.
5. Hang Pictures or Mirror- Hang pictures that reflect your personality. Try frames that are more ornate. When hanging a mirror, try and position it so that it reflects and nice view or an interesting architectural element.
6. Group Figurines- Pull out your favorite collectibles. Show off your personality. Find a display area and group related objects together, in sets of three or five. Try and vary the shapes.
7. Add Decorative Pillows- The good news about decorative pillows is that they are an easy way to add textures and patterns to a room. Still better, they can be changed to jazz up a sofa or chair before your room is ready for a major makeover.
8. Replace Lamps- Lamps are probably the one thing in your home that will give others a clue that your room is outdated. Seek out new and fresh lamps that make a statement.
9. Add A Throw Or Afghan- Similar to decorative pillows, throws and afghans add texture to your furniture. They come in all kinds of natural and man made fabrics. Find a pattern and style that you like.
So, go ahead and grab your free home decorating app now!
When it comes to interior decoration, attention towards sofa is a must. A good sofa can bring about a great positive difference in the ambience of the place it occupies. It may be an expensive piece of furniture but investing in a good sofa is extremely worthy. When thinking of redecoration, it is not necessary to purchase new sofa and create a financial mess. There are simple methods to adopt for redecorating your sofa and eventually bringing in a new feel around the place.
This app convinces you how sofa covers can bring about a great change in your redecoration.
Contents of this app:
** Shopping around in different places.
** Range of covers to choose from.
There are score of sofa designs to choose from when going to purchase sofa for your office or your home. But it is really not necessary to purchase new sofa everytime you decide to give your place a makeover.
This app helps you know about sofa covers for your redecoration.
Grab this app now!
The oak garden furniture is lovely indeed for any deck or patio. The oak tree is a very beautiful hardwood that are used to make furniture. Oak tree wood is commonly used to make outdoor garden furniture. One concern everyone has is the outdoor weather how will it affect the furniture that sits in sunshine and rain. If you have a garden, then garden furnitures are a must-have. Oak garden furnitures adds a different ambience to the garden.
This app is all about oak garden furniture.
Contents of this app:
** Natural variations in oak furniture.
** Amish furniture craft.
** Cedar Station furnitures.
Furnitures are important if you are lucky enough to have a garden. There are furnitures which are specifically meant for garden. There are various design available to choose from which adds taste to your garden. Oak furnitures are reliable furnitures and they are long lasting. Rescue your garden from monotonous state. Garden furnitures are the centre of attraction for any garden.
This furniture app tells you information about oak garden furnitures.
Grab this app Now !
Download Now !
Note: furniture village, garden mentor, garden birds of britain, garden scapes, garden of weeden, furniture guide for minecraft have no relevant information.
Well, here we have an App that'll help you solve that problem, and yes, you get it for FREE!
Patio design ideas & decorating for you. You can save and share all patio ideas photos. This application shows you the galleries of beautiful patio design ideas and decorations. If you
have an idea about your patios, this application can help you. This app. contains the various types of patio ideas, designs & decorating such as
- modern, simple, small, large
- backyard, front yard, fireplace
- outdoor, apartment
- rock, stone, covered, paver, brick and more.
Patio is a beautiful area in your home. You can get a hundred ideas of patio decorating from this application.
- A hundred pictures of patio design ideas
- You can save all pictures to sdcard.
- You can share all images to others.
- You can set all pictures as wallpaper.
- Easy to use: press menu to save, share, and set as wallpaper.
Don't wait -- this app won't be free for long!
Grab your FREE copy of Interior Decorating and Furniture Deals today!