Now supports directly starting the VOD streams from the 粵海寬頻2, BETV2, WASU 华数TV, 港粤网络电视 and HOT韩剧社 (Korean dramas) and 港粤快看 apps on your Android Device.
Now supports mirroring videos from Android TV Boxes. Tested in iPlayer and Weltv.
Background streaming on Android requires the Enhanced Remote Server app. Download and install on your TVPad for maximum experience! The app can be downloaded from below.
Now supports independent streaming on both TV and Android!!! Change channels on your TV without affecting the stream on your Android device. Change to selected channels on your Android device without affecting the stream on TV. Only available in the Full version.
How to Video:
Remote(+Stream) For TVPad allows you to remote control your TVPad from any Android device as well as stream TVPad live playing channels and Video On Demand to your Android mobile or tablet.
ATTENTION: TVPad needs to be started up on the same wireless network as your Android device in order for the app to be able to find it.
In order to be able to play stream content on your Android, one of the supported media player need to be installed. A compatible media player can be downloaded from the menu.
Or from the links below:
For Live TV
Archos Video Player Free
Go into the Preferences of the player and select "Force software decoding".
- Functions as a remote for your TVPad 1 (firmware 3.26), TVPad 2 (firmware 3.70 / 3.80) and TVPad 3 (firmware 4.x).
- Directly starting the VOD streams from the 粵海寬頻2, BETV2, 港粤网络电视 and Korean Dream apps on your Android Device.
- In combination with the TVPad Remote app it allows you to watch live channels on your TVPad and Android device simultaneously and independently.
- Live recording.
- Pressing the >>> button presents you with a channel list. Once you select a channel a 2nd stream will be started on your TVPad which will be dedicated to your Android device.
- In combination with the TVPad Remote app it allows you to watch VOD stream for your Android device and use your TVPad for your other viewing pleasure.
- Swiping to the left gives you the option of whether you want to share 1 stream with your TVPad or whether you want to start a separate independent stream for the Android device.
- The Android app shows on the right-hand lower corner whether a 2nd stream is running on the background. Good for those with limited bandwidth.
- Top "2nd STRM" to shut down the 2nd stream on your TVPad.
- Stream TVPad live channel content (picture + sound) to your Android.
- Stream VOD. Mirror from TVPad.
- Supports Download VOD from TVPad with ES File Explorer File Manager.
- Chinese/English Input box.
- Supports multiple TVPads. Real-time switching between TVPads for streaming and remote control.
- The F keys are added in a slide-out panel. Good for those using the TVPad Recorder app.
- Hot Key support. Start your favorite TVPad app with 1 click.
- Very fast remote control. No more messing about with the physical remote.
Compatible with both TVPad, TVPad2 and TVPad3
Any Android versions higher Android 3.0
After years offering cutting edge offline racing experience, the GPVWC entered a new era: the 2008 season, indeed, marked the rebirth of offline racing, before the introduction, in 2009, of online racing in the forms of an rFactor Superleague Championship.
• Sjá dagskrá helstu íslensku sjónvarpsstöðvanna nokkra daga fram í tímann
• Leita af þáttum, sjá nánari upplýsingar um þáttinn, merkja hvaða þætti maður hefur séð og meira
• Sjá sýningartíma í kvikmyndahúsum
• Leita af bíómyndum, sjá vinsælar bíómyndir, nánari upplýsingar um myndir, bæta þeim við þinn eigin Watchlist